Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

mattcronin1995

To me this has to be a wake up call and the end of the levein tenure. The team lacked style, composure and most of all goals... How can we expect to progress and qualify for europe when we have a manager who is happy to take a replay against a team bottom of the championship?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Siphiwe Tshabalala

I also actually think we have the players to be a very decent passing side.

Eye bleeding stuff.

Paisley Jambo

Slow, laboured, unattractive football. Levein forgets he is in an entertainment industry. He and his team need to go.

SpruceBringsteen

Walk tonight, Levein. Not tomorrow, not next week. Tonight. Walk.

I never thought I'd say it ..but we need a change. However i'd take time and start looking now and appoint in summer.

The empty stands will tell AB all she needs to know. All very sad but true.

NaturalOrder74

Why does he take vanecek and keena on the bench anyway if there’s no chance of him bringing them on when Uche is struggling and Maclean didn’t kick a ball again, this is absolutely embarrassing having to replay against the team bottom of the championship. Levein is completely incapable of getting the tactics and the team motivated for playing diddy teams it’s ruining a good football team 

That was a team against a club we should have hammered. Keena, Mulraney and Morrison could have made a big impact if we'd played with wingers and a goalscorer. 

I'm sick to my back teeth of this. How're we supposed to have faith in this project when the management are ****ing clueless? 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Taxi time for Levein. Fife one way.

The Happy deluded Clappers will be along shortly.

Hampden Demolition

As much as I like Levein I wish he would just do the right thing and resign.

A_A wehatethehibs

So cautious, the fear of losing dominates Craig Leveins Hearts. He needs to retire, and enjoy his retirement. Even if we get through to Hampden you can see this team getting well beaten there. 

Why oh why did he not make another substitution. 

I have backed him to the hilt but that display just now and some of the recent displays have been totally void of any football vision. 

If he doesn’t win a week tomorrow I feel he should go befothe season ends like the next day and we bring someone from outside the club. Shit even Robbo would be a better option.

Edited by Dannie Boy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

I also actually think we have the players to be a very decent passing side.

Eye bleeding stuff.

We really don’t. We’ve signed a right stack of shite, yet again

Calebs Grandad

Chasing a European place, in draw for our 2nd semi final of the season and both after a crippling injury crisis. Imagine where we’d be if we were actually a decent side! 

Rock ‘n’ Roll star.

I’d like the club to announce he’s leaving in the Summer so we can begin our search for a new manager now.

I fear only a slow uptake on season ticket sales will bring such change.

At least we didn't lose in Glasgow. That's good for Levein.

indianajones
1 minute ago, Rock ‘n’ Roll star. said:

I’d like the club to announce he’s leaving in the Summer so we can begin our search for a new manager now.

This would be the common sense approach. 

I expect it not to be taken. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Who is Levine? 

Would he be a good choice of manager?

Trapper John McIntyre

What does this guy have to do to get the sack?

Siphiwe Tshabalala
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We really don’t. We’ve signed a right stack of shite, yet again

I would disagree.

But sadly, we will never know!

copa-mundial
3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

So cautious, the fear of losing dominates Craig Leveins Hearts. He needs to retire, and enjoy his retirement. Even if we get through to Hampden you can see this team getting well beaten there. 

This in abundance. We're fecking awful. Like I say more than most now. Teams find it so easy to play against us, as we have no clue how to play ourselves. 

No point. Him and his jokers would only be replaced by someone who ticks all boxes except actual ability. She will probably bring in a woman just to be the first.

Chuck Berry

Time was up long ago for Levein, we are eye bleedingly bad to watch, that Partick team were worse than Talbot but all we did all night was lump high balls into Uche and playing McLean was idiocy, he's hopeless.

Without Naismith we'll slide down the table, plus he'll be gone end of season then what? More crap Levein players. Get him and the whole coaching staff out the door.

Cant take corners

Cant take shys

Cant pass

Some of these players are dreadful 

Management team need to ask serious questions of themselves - kind of agree times up for them

He’s untouchable,  Budge won’t do anything, only way he goes is if he walks and with an ego like he has I can’t see that happening 

Theres also the problem that if he does go then I think Budge is likely to stick with the succession plan so we are likely to get lumped with one of McPhee/Daly/Fox, so no end to the awful hoofball we are watching just now 

it concerns me that Leveins masterplan when he came back into the club was to have every team down through all the levels playing the same style of football so that the step up to the seniors was less of a jump, well it would worry me if this is the kind of football being encourage through all the youth levels

I think it’s time we let the board (and Levein) know that we are unhappy, whether that be in the stadium with banners, vocalising it etc 

I’m confused tonight with his tactics,  pass it to Berra who will lump it forward every time, and when we need a goal he brings on a wide man and leaves 2 strikers on the bench.....seriously WTF 

We need a new manager and we need get ANOTHER player clear out this summer....brutal!! 

heartandsoul
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No point. Him and his jokers would only be replaced by someone who ticks all boxes except actual ability. She will probably bring in a woman just to be the first.

This

6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Not content with saying all this on the match thread, you feel the need to start a new thread to repeat yourself.

How sad.

Who are you to have a go at me. I'm a Jambo who has done more supporting Hearts than anybody. I am a Sir who has been knighted by the  God of football.

Cut The Crap
6 minutes ago, Rock ‘n’ Roll star. said:

We can start the search without an announcement, which could actually be counterproductive.

Key for me is that we start the close season with a completely new management and coaching team on place.

The current lot are done.

I'm a huge fan of his and the insults aimed at him annoy the **** out of me but I'm beginning to think his heart isn't in it anymore. I dunno if it's his health, I dunno if it's the attitude of modern players compared to when he played but something is not right with him. I don't know how a team that went toe to toe with Celtic last week can be so utterly abysmal against Partick Thistle tonight. Okay, no Naismith but we had Uche, trying like a bear, Clare with perhaps 2 decent runs and a cracking shot and nothing, absolutely nothing else. Nothing was done to change things until 10 mins to go, which came as no surprise to anyone who has watched us this season. WTF are all the coaches doing with these players? We dominate without creating a lot, score, fail to score again and concede. It's like f'n groundhog day. Awful to watch, you can tolerate when we're winning. Awful to watch when we aint is unacceptable. He doesn't look like he can sort it anymore and, TBH I think he's run out of ideas

Shanks said no

When Berra lifts the cup on 25 May 2019 at Hampden Park in Glasgow tonight will be a distant memory.

:notsure:

14 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Wait until the summer. Seriously, take our time and do it properly.

this team is shite and we wouldn’t win the Scottish Cup under Guardiola. Just let it roll until the season’s done.

I agree. The groundwork on rrcruitemtn needs to be done now but who is going to do that at the club? 

Colonel Kurtz

I really worry for levein early onsetfementia

Pre match

Q craig you have made 2 changes

A have i cant remember

I’ve always been behind Craig levein since he came back however these last two months or so his excuses have ran out and the football is terrible. Would give him until summer then time for a change.

We don’t have any wingers therefore it’s very difficult for us to actually create anything.  When do we ever get in behind teams and create chances?? We are so easy to play against and that’s all down to Levein.  ****ing shocking.  

That's me swaying towards Leveins time being up. Why did he take so long to change something? Keena sat on the bench hungry, absolutely disgusting performance.

I'm not even angry, so predictable so fecking awful, what an utter embarrassment.  Levein is sucking the life out our club.

Did we lose tonight or have I missed something? should have been out of sight first half, totally dominant. The free kick that lead to their goal was a joke from Madden, I dont remember the sheep reacting like this after a HOME draw with Stenhousemuir, not defending the players but we drew and have a great change to progress, there was no points dropped

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic