LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

Nelly Terraces
13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Train alcohol ban from 10am

IMG_20191030_160855.jpg

Remember being in Germany for a Scotland game travelling from Dusseldorf to Dortmund for the match. Not only did your match ticket get you free travel there/back but I had a bottle of beer which I couldn't open but a friendly German copper comes up laughing, takes out a bottle opener & does it for me! 

Treated like scum over here.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I totally disagree. 

Its competitive but lacks quality temporarily 

The team that is currently available is uncompetitive. 

26 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Remember being in Germany for a Scotland game travelling from Dusseldorf to Dortmund for the match. Not only did your match ticket get you free travel there/back but I had a bottle of beer which I couldn't open but a friendly German copper comes up laughing, takes out a bottle opener & does it for me! 

Treated like scum over here.

And people are mostly well behaved. 

9 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

Great post. Sums up our plight whilst still remaining constructive. Probably describes how many of are feeling right now too. Feel free to forward on to Mrs Budge!

as already mentioned many have forgotten or didn't witness the inexorable spiral into mediocrity of Levein's first spell as manager (All 11 in the box defending corners to highlight just one similarity with our current set up) and whilst I don't envisage not to be attending as many games as possible this season ( I am a ST holder) I have lost patience with the current coaching / managerial situation also. I do however, see myself putting serious consideration into renewing next season unless either a) progress is made if/when our injury list clears up b) we streamline the coaching set up and abandon the succession model since none of the non playing incumbent dug out staff seem to have a clue or c) we appoint a new manager before we plunge further into the abyss.
I will of course keep going mental at games, give my full backing for the full 90 minutes and will most certainly NEVER cancel my FoH subs
HHGH FTH!

52 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

as already mentioned many have forgotten or didn't witness the inexorable spiral into mediocrity of Levein's first spell as manager (All 11 in the box defending corners to highlight just one similarity with our current set up) and whilst I don't envisage not to be attending as many games as possible this season ( I am a ST holder) I have lost patience with the current coaching / managerial situation also. I do however, see myself putting serious consideration into renewing next season unless either a) progress is made if/when our injury list clears up b) we streamline the coaching set up and abandon the succession model since none of the non playing incumbent dug out staff seem to have a clue or c) we appoint a new manager before we plunge further into the abyss.
I will of course keep going mental at games, give my full backing for the full 90 minutes and will most certainly NEVER cancel my FoH subs
HHGH FTH!

Fair points all round Iain 👍. A winning team is great but, ultimately being entertained is almost, if not as important. Sadly we havent had much of either of those factors for a long time. I fear more and more of our fans will start to question their loyalty if this continues for much longer. The majority of football fans could be accused of blind loyalty to their respective teams because we all pay over inflated prices for merchandise, replica kits, matchday food and drinks etc. Throw in the price of match day tickets or even season tickets to an extent and it's a bloody expensive hobby or interest for most. Other than fans of the historically successful teams (success helped by silly money especially these days) the rest of us tend to support our teams because it's been a generational inheritance and, when we do have some success it means a lot more to us. I'm sure most of us have great memories of going to certain games with family members or mates and that's probably what keeps us going, more in hope than expectation. Sadly we dont have much hope left for the current setup as clearly something is not right. The manager seems to think it's alright to spin out the same old chat...decimated by injuries, key players are almost back and will make a difference and so on. Problem for me is, we never seem to get most of these 'key players' back at the same time.

On 29/10/2019 at 11:19, annushorribilis III said:

8 of us not going   , I will pass on your good wishes. 

What a pathetic comment. Real Hearts fans.......NOT!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

The team that is currently available is uncompetitive. 

Didn't seem that way against Rangers Aberdeen and Hibs.

Only a 1 0 defeat in the last 6 games suggests something very different 

15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not winning though. 

Forever Hearts
20 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

😂😂😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Not winning though. 

But not uncompetitive. Big difference. 

Hearts are not getting rolled over. 

Heads up for anyone driving through, ongoing works on the bridge at J4 Whitburn causing delays both ways. I commute most days and would say it's adding at least 30 mins to my journey in the mornings and evenings  

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

But not uncompetitive. Big difference. 

Hearts are not getting rolled over. 

You are either at the wind up,  utterly clueless or seriously deluded. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

You are either at the wind up,  utterly clueless or seriously deluded. 

Go away. Unless you are going to tell me when Hearts got rolled over. But you can't bar Parkhead,  not unusual really for any team even in the Europa League 

Forever Hearts
24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Go away. Unless you are going to tell me when Hearts got rolled over. But you can't bar Parkhead,  not unusual really for any team even in the Europa League 

We don't need to have been rolled over to have played crap. 

The Natural Order

What's the best train to get from the centre of Glasgow on Sunday. Usually go via Mount Florida but don't fancy that this time with all them using it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Believe me now?

Nope. Its shit,  very shit.  Not easy to make this point in digital world. 

The plans since conceding silly goals has been to go ultra safe. 

We are not getting beat by anything but a single goal either style. 

First 5 matches and last 6 chalk and cheese other than the theme is one goal defeat. 

Opposition teams are not finding us easy to play against but ultimately winning. 

All of this doesn't mean I think its fine. 

Far from it.

Concern after tonight,  the competitive side seemed to translate into frustration and yellow cards. 

I reckon the players need a fresh voice soon 

Each to their own but I’ve never been less interested in a cup semi final  ( the SFA can have their beloved Old Firm Final) 

Levein doesn’t deserve to lead a hearts team out at Hampden.  

Potential for a big win  for rangers  

Empty Hearts end. 
Sunday could be a lonely place for Levein in Glasgow and a miserable , sad and depressing way to end his Employment at Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Scott980612 said:

Each to their own but I’ve never been less interested in a cup semi final  ( the SFA can have their beloved Old Firm Final) 

Levein doesn’t deserve to lead a hearts team out at Hampden.  

Potential for a big win  for rangers  

Empty Hearts end. 
Sunday could be a lonely place for Levein in Glasgow and a miserable , sad and depressing way to end his Employment at Hearts. 

This

i hope we boycott it

I got tickets for me and my dad. He’s disabled and it’s murder trying to get him to a game at the moment. We probably won’t even go on Sunday. Getting him to Hampden, with all the fun that is, when we’re this bad and being treated with such contempt, is going to be very tricky.

1 hour ago, The Natural Order said:

What's the best train to get from the centre of Glasgow on Sunday. Usually go via Mount Florida but don't fancy that this time with all them using it.

I wouldn't bother with the train to Mount Florida.  It will be full of rabid Huns.

Mount Florida is their end of the stadium. 

The nearest station to our end is Kings Park but I'm not sure of the service.

However the number 75 bus from city centre takes you right out to our end of the stadium. There will likely be others as well but the 75 is the one I'm sure of.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

First 5 matches and last 6 chalk and cheese other than the theme is one goal defeat. 

Opposition teams are not finding us easy to play against but ultimately winning. 

Far from it.

Concern after tonight,  the competitive side seemed to translate into frustration and yellow cards. 

I reckon the players need a fresh voice NOW

FTFY

Edited by Thomaso

Forever Hearts
7 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Far from it.

I reckon the players need a fresh voice soon 

You are utterly clueless and deluded. It's genuinely worrying that we still have supporters with your outlook. Scary.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

You are utterly clueless and deluded. It's genuinely worrying that we still have supporters with your outlook. Scary.

You clearly don't read very well :)

Not getting into a pissing competition with you.  You are not interpreting what I am saying whatsoever,  despite stating my disappointment at the current plight. 

...a bit disco
14 hours ago, The Natural Order said:

14 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

we must boycott it 

13 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

This

i hope we boycott it

?

Does anyone actually give two hoots about Sunday?  Gobbing a Levein style win would only buy him more time.  What good did winning at Easter Road do us?  Seriously I have had it with this clown.  

The Natural Order
42 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

?

You do realise that you've quoted two different people?

...a bit disco
36 minutes ago, The Natural Order said:

You do realise that you've quoted two different people?

:lol:

****ing usernames!

16 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

This

i hope we boycott it

You should bring up a bit more often on this thread that you think we should boycott it. You've barely mentioned it.

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

Do people actually think he’ll be gone after Rangers slip us a dry length?

:rofl: 

Oops.

Big surge in ticket sale now, surely. After all, the low sales were purely down to Levein.

The Hogfather
54 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Oops.

Big surge in ticket sale now, surely. After all, the low sales were purely down to Levein.

I don’t think anyone expected the club to pull the trigger. 

17 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I don’t think anyone expected the club to pull the trigger. 

Nah I just found it amusing that it was the last post in the thread and made not long before it happened!

The Hogfather
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Nah I just found it amusing that it was the last post in the thread and made not long before it happened!

I'll happily take the credit for convincing the board, though!

:laugh: 

Pretty disgusted. Went to book one adult one child ticket for Sunday. It appears they have all been returned and given to rangers. Disgrace. Why not return the full price ones

55 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Pretty disgusted. Went to book one adult one child ticket for Sunday. It appears they have all been returned and given to rangers. Disgrace. Why not return the full price ones

Because they are in the Upper South ABOVE the Hearts fans in Lower South .... that would not be ‘advisable’!!

57 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Did you miss hearts and hibs both having a pop at the powers that be about this last week? clubs not happy but dont have a choice