LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Definitely a reduction if we reach the final. Celtic will correctly point out the lack of loyalty and demand a fairer share based on the semifinals 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Don’t bite, mate. Every time there is a Cup game, a kind of Uber fever comes over some and wild suggestions are aired. 
If we get by sevco, the allocation of tickets will be fair and everyone will get one !

Yeh I know mate, just pointing out how stupid and petty his suggestion was.

but he knows that seeing as he failed to reply.

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Definitely a reduction if we reach the final. Celtic will correctly point out the lack of loyalty and demand a fairer share based on the semifinals 

:lol: 

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No, the point was we’re getting good crowds despite folk not going through the turnstiles, I.e. the many ST holders who are not bothering to go but are still counted as being there.  Thought it was pretty obvious.

Do you have exact numbers for this? 

Each game and why folk aren't there? 

For example, I'll miss the next game as away, nothing to do with the football. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

There are people who won’t be there next Sunday who aren’t protesting but will be at the Final if we get there...I’m one of them.

Ridiculous notions of putting people ahead of others because of attending one game have been shot down in flames many times in the past, and will continue to be so....because it’s daft.

Do we need to do this every time ?

However, that is exactly what happened for the cup final in May, if you went to the semi you got a ticket for the final. 

Just now, SE16 3LN said:

However, that is exactly what happened for the cup final in May, if you went to the semi you got a ticket for the final. 

Not ahead of people with STs and LPs, which was the suggestion.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Not ahead of people with STs and LPs, which was the suggestion.

It wasn't ahead of people with ST's but I think ahead of people with a certain number of loyalty points. I can't remember exactly how many though but I didn't think it was right at the time even though my daughter got one and had only been to one game in ten years.

Sales so far I'd approximate are over 10,000, possibly 11,000.

Quick count of G1 and I get 942 seats. 

Some of the other G sections smaller so I'll average 900 per section.

G1-7 (7x900) = 6300

J1 = 750

I3 + I6 (approx 900x2) = 1800

I4 + I5 (approx 800x2) = 1600

I1 + I2 + G8 = 500

TOTAL (Approx) = 10,950.

7 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

G1-7 (7x900) = 6300

J1 = 750

I1 + I2 + G8 = 500

TOTAL (Approx) = 10,950.

Anything near that and I'd be delighted

The Treasurer
49 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Sounds like the wee team can't give concession tickets to all those that have concession ST's for ER.

That's what happens when the majority of your "supporters" rip off their own club buying cheaper ST's they're not entitled to

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

It wasn't ahead of people with ST's but I think ahead of people with a certain number of loyalty points. I can't remember exactly how many though but I didn't think it was right at the time even though my daughter got one and had only been to one game in ten years.

It was ST holders and people with 20+ LPs up to 3rd of May then went to people who attended the Semi, so, aye, you’re right, mate.

Putting people who attend a Semi in front of everyone is cuckoo however, as I said.

1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

G1-7 (7x900) = 6300

J1 = 750

I1 + I2 + G8 = 500

TOTAL (Approx) = 10,950.

If accurate it's far more than I'd anticipated.

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why?

Can't sell 17,000 tickets for a national semi-final with a decent kick off time.

3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Makes us look like right diddies

No  chance of a 50/50 split if we reach the final imo.

Can't really complain as the organisers are entitled to try and ensure a full stadium.

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

No  chance of a 50/50 split if we reach the final imo.

Can't really complain as the organisers are entitled to try and ensure a full stadium.

Celtic got a few more last time.

Would be the same. We'll still get around 20,000 for final. Like last time people who go to Semi will get some priority after season ticket holders.

ToadKiller Dog

Dont think we were ever going to sell half the stadium given our form.

Should have given us until end of month to buy before given the rest to the Uglies to have a public sale on the friday n saturday .

It wouldn't be a problem for the Orcs as they all live in glasgow anyways so could quickly nip to ibrox  .

12 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

All stations go - upper tier on sale 

Still not happy with our initial allocation, not in terms of number of tickets but where in the stadium. We should have got the whole of the South Stand given that Rangers got the North Stand.

Now we see our allocation of top tier seats, I'm wondering who gets to sit in sections K and L? Rangers fans? Corporate? Empty seats?

I would have bought more tickets if concessions were available in the South Stand so if SPFL are serious about maximising attendance at future semi finals they need to look at pricing and availability of concession tickets.

20191024_150440.jpg

Sexton Hardcastle

Shite for fans with kids. No wonder people give up with Scottish football when it’s so overpriced and you can’t get cheaper tickets for you get fans.

3 minutes ago, Mort said:

Why does the statement even mention Hibs? Strange.

Solidarity.

They're having the same issue we're having in terms of tickets being taken away from them.

Can't really complain about tickets going back if we can't sell them but I do think it's been done a wee bit early or the club could have issued a statement earlier saying when the spfl were going to take them back (assuming they knew in advance which is by no means certain).

The Sun saying Celtic's allocation will now be 35,000. Presumably Rangers will be around the same. Say 5,000 corporate, leaves us maybe with around 12,000?

Edited by neilnunb

14 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Shite for fans with kids. No wonder people give up with Scottish football when it’s so overpriced and you can’t get cheaper tickets for you get fans.

Section F7 available for concessions.

Any Hearts fan that wants to get to the game will be there, we've had plenty time to buy tickets.

We've had our chance to buy tickets and we haven't sold them, pretty much as it has been for every semi we've had in the league cup in recent memory. 

1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

Any Hearts fan that wants to get to the game will be there, we've had plenty time to buy tickets.

We've had our chance to buy tickets and we haven't sold them, pretty much as it has been for every semi we've had in the league cup in recent memory. 

Yep, agreed. Disappointing but true. 

ToadKiller Dog

One thing though when we do play the uglies at hampden their larger supports generally dont make that much noise and many are gone with 20 mins to go whatever the result .

17 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Good point mitch. 

Best to ban season ticket holders then reduce gates.  That's the way forward folks. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ban Season Ticket Holders what a spiffing idea. You should be a Hearts Director.

26 minutes ago, Mort said:

Why does the statement even mention Hibs? Strange.

To try and hide our embarrassment to a certain degree that we can't sell our initial allocation so they bring Hibs into it so it doesn't look as bad. 

Them having more supporters might also work against them in terms of more anxiety if we are winning or it's level. They've proved repeatedly they are utter shitebags in these big games.

🤞

17 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Think that’s the same for every club. What’s your alternative funding plan? 

Nothing to do with what I’m saying. All I mean that if we never had so many ST’s sold our crowds would be lower.

It’s just common sense because the way we have been playing many fans would miss a game rather than pay 

£20 plus to watch the rubbish Hearts have being producing.

Edited by mitch41

26 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

spot on.

unless circumstances dictate otherwise I don’t understand not going

The Treasurer
59 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

There has been plenty of time for people to get concession tickets, and there are still some available,  so I'm not sure what your complaint is.

Sexton Hardcastle
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

There has been plenty of time for people to get concession tickets, and there are still some available,  so I'm not sure what your complaint is.

People waiting for pay day. A lot of families will be in that kind of position. 

Don’t understand anyone siding with the sfa for exploiting this situation. 

The Treasurer
51 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Can't really complain about tickets going back if we can't sell them but I do think it's been done a wee bit early or the club could have issued a statement earlier saying when the spfl were going to take them back (assuming they knew in advance which is by no means certain).

I think with just over a week to go we can't really complain. Maybe they could have held off until the weekend but I think we still have enough available to satisfy demand.

I think it's been done reasonable well for once, with my only complaint being that the South Upper (some of the best seats) weren't made available with the original sale

Lord Beni of Gorgie

True fans will be there. All that counts. 

Not an uber fan statement in any shape or form for clarity. 

Just a fans statement.

Will be a better atmosphere for it too.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
24 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

People waiting for pay day. A lot of families will be in that kind of position. 

Don’t understand anyone siding with the sfa for exploiting this situation. 

We all knew at last pay day this was coming. 

With just over a week to go I actually strongly believe its a sensible decision to get more people at the game. 

Just unfortunately it's more of their kind 

Not buying the fake outrage from the club. Think they are trying to deflect the lower than expected ticket sales and having to hand tickets back. 

Gordon Ramsay

People starting to vote with their feet. 

Noticed a lot of empty seats on Sunday at the Rangers game. 

I will be there next Sunday but not expecting much.