• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

It's all Levein's fault. Mad Budge oot! Tactics? 1 win since last Millenium playing 1, 10, 0 , sack the board!

or,

Try cheering Hearts goals and supporting the team, when they most need it, yerself. You can see how it works.

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yes mate. Made the right subs, Clare and Damour weren’t at it, he changed it and we held. 

Really need to to carry this into the Dons game. Formation worked well today, difference when Berra isn’t on the left of the 3 is obvious. 

Delighted today, almost in tears. Great support, very good performance and we are capable of better, and with players returning from injury... there may be hope! 

Sums it up well how we all feel.

A good day.

1 minute ago, Sraman said:

It's all Levein's fault. Mad Budge oot! Tactics? 1 win since last Millenium playing 1, 10, 0 , sack the board!

or,

Try cheering Hearts goals and supporting the team, when they most need it, yerself. You can see how it works.

This!

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Just realized I’m shaking. 

Beers will I’ll taste good this afternoon. 

Enjoy them i have to train then attempt a run

Edited by sadj

10 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Might watch Sportscene the night

F

T

H

:HeartsMandance:

Be quite hard for them tonight

Will it be Heckingbottom that gets it tonight suddenly 

Edited by Mikey1874

Well done to the boys.. I wiz wrong and they done the job!! Have to take it further from now though nae good going back and losing the form. Football is a confidence game IF they can get some from this result then something has been achieved today it won't just be the three points... I am hopeful some teams in our place would probably have just collapsed after losing a goal like that coming back is surely a good sign ? 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Be quite hard for them tonight

Will it be Heckingbottom that gets it tonight suddenly 

Not watched it since **** knows when so will be worth a watch

Just now, MasterofDisaster said:

Whelan my MOTM, he was imperious today and urged us on with his exemplary desire and determination for the full 90+

I thought him and Meshi were a step above

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

To come from one down fight for that , character to come back and win and hibs fans banner 😂😂😂😂

:gok: 

The lift that win will give everyone at the club.... 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

There’s no two ways about it that’s an absolutely huge result in hearts recent history. An away derby victory to lift us directly off the foot of the table. Massive alarm bells were ringing because this great club absolutely CANNOT be relegated during the FOH handover. Let this be a huge wake up call-we’re at the end of the woods not out of them yet! Relief and celebration all round let’s push on from here. As for Levein? Winning derbies esp at Easter road is huge for any hearts manager so this result buys him another 3-4 games.

1 minute ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

There’s no two ways about it that’s an absolutely huge result in hearts recent history. An away derby victory to lift us directly off the foot of the table. Massive alarm bells were ringing because this great club absolutely CANNOT be relegated during the FOH handover. Let this be a huge wake up call-we’re at the end of the woods not out of them yet! Relief and celebration all round let’s push on from here. As for Levein? Winning derbies esp at Easter road is huge for any hearts manager so this result buys him another 3-4 games.

Mental record

p or managed 60 lost 9

Finally saw the copper celebrating.....I like the fact his arms are coming up and you can see the lightbulb moment when he realises  where he is and what he's meant to be doing

:gok:

Big Slim Stylee

Difficult to state how big a win that is. I’m sorry for doubting the players had the fight to turn that around. 

Kudos to Uche who epitomised and started that.

Jambo, Goodbye

Uche seemed to really benefit from not having Clare on the pitch with him. 

3 at the back continues to be a joke and we looked far better after switching to a back 4.

We also benefited from being free to make tactical subs rather than forced subs due to injured players. A first since the third last game of the previous season. 

Onwards and upwards! 

Mallan scored a cracker against us and they still lost. 

Makes it even worse for them as they can now no longer really enjoy that goal.

GIRUY

2 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

Not so confident with no Naismith but still going 2-1 Hearts. Great to see Smith back to give some much needed stability.

1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

Keep calm. It will be 2-1 Hearts.

Always nice to be right! 😜

SomethingAboutObua

I actually want to greet, I’m that high on emotion. Hopefully this gets the monkey off our backs and we can crack on. First Sportscene I’ll have watched in 13 match days. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Michael Stewart will be seething.

Levein got one up a lot of people today. Myself included.

Hopefully the turning point but yet to be convinced.

Jambo, Goodbye
Just now, norrie1952 said:

Well we needed that.When uche scored ,did anybody else notice the polisman behind the goals starting to celebrate haha

Yeah I saw that. Just a wee fist clench but pretty obvious 😄

Get in. Far better 2nd half and what a difference with a back 4. Whelans a top player. Meshino looks very good. Not sure about the goalie but ahh well we won and that’s all that matters. 

Nice feeling to win a game we should have won. Could easily have lost that the way things have been going. That Hibs team is awful though