• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

Common the Hearts, lets hope this is the turning of a corner. As much as I have been a critic of Levein I genuinely hope he can turn it around. This is a start. 👍👍👍👍🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Actually sitting crying here.  So proud of that performance in the last 20-30 mins.  ****ing get in there!!!!

1 minute ago, LeftBack said:

Mate, ive got tears too. Yessssss. 

Mental eh, chopping onions all the way

maroonedinbriz

Never saw that coming at 1 nil down. I still don't think Uche is the answer  to our lack of goals but,

Who gives a shite today. Ya beauty!

Great stuff from all the lads.

Watch us lift off now, the way the players all went to Levein at the end was special.  They'll take confidence from this and start to motor.

Didn't see that coming at all.

Hopefully thats the wee bit of luck we need to kick start our season.

Get ****ing in there, lads.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Anyone else a bit emotional after that?

You cannot beat a derby win, so happy they delivered today from Craig down,l. FTH know your place

E23241D1-9596-4D7C-A728-78304DB6D99A.jpeg

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Better with the subs

Yes mate. Made the right subs, Clare and Damour weren’t at it, he changed it and we held. 

Really need to to carry this into the Dons game. Formation worked well today, difference when Berra isn’t on the left of the 3 is obvious. 

Delighted today, almost in tears. Great support, very good performance and we are capable of better, and with players returning from injury... there may be hope! 

Malinga the Swinga

Whelan showing experience, especially in second half. Broke up what little they had to offer and saw game out comfortably in the end. Man of match for me with Meschino, Hickey and Halkett behind him.

Uche doesn't have great skill, doesn't have a great touch but you can't deny his commitment and heart. Well played from the big man.

Malinga the Swinga

Whelan showing experience, especially in second half. Broke up what little they had to offer and saw game out comfortably in the end. Man of match for me with Meschino, Hickey and Halkett behind him.

Uche doesn't have great skill, doesn't have a great touch but you can't deny his commitment and heart. Well played from the big man.

God damn it... that's a hell of a result... how much did we all need that after one of the most depressing couple of weeks being a Jambo!!

Ec-feckin-static!!