• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

If St. Johnstone were not as horrific we could see another Hibs relegation season...

Still could happen, playoffs again anyone?

Heckingbotham was a terrible appointment by Dumpster.

Pleasing.

Just now, BangkokHearts said:

If St. Johnstone were not as horrific we could see another Hibs relegation season...

Still could happen, playoffs again anyone?

Heckingbotham was a terrible appointment by Dumpster.

Pleasing.

No ..he is a great appointment 😉

J.T.F.Robertson
53 minutes ago, Deso1972 said:

Policeman started cheering there!! Lol

Hahaha, I noticed his arms going up in the air as well. Made me think of Bob. :)

pettigrewsstylist
6 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Michael Stewart will be seething.

Levein got one up a lot of people today. Myself included.

Hopefully the turning point but yet to be convinced.

Wednesday is massive. 2 on the bounce and he will have bought some more time. Cant fault a Fester road win, they should all hold their heads up for those last 20 mins. 

Good win against a very poor Hibs team.

To be fair to Levein I thought he had the team playing better football than them and at least tried to win the game.

I am still not convinced he is the man to take us forward but it will be interesting to see how we do againgst Aberdeen on Wednesday.

A win then could make a big difference to the season.

Well done to the team and to a great support.

love a derby win  yaassssss but we are just papering over the cracks though gave levein another week today 😡😡😡we can get much more out of this squad with someone else c’mon the hearts 🇬🇧🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻

Just now, Boghell51 said:

love a derby win  yaassssss but we are just papering over the cracks though gave levein another week today 😡😡😡we can get much more out of this squad with someone else c’mon the hearts 🇬🇧🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻

No the day boghall boy. 😂

All roads lead to Gorgie

Well done to the team today for showing we have plenty talented players who do have the fight in them to get our season going. Keep it going now lads. 

Ooft.. tough run of fixtures coming up now for the mutants as well... Aberdeen are off form as well now.. please kick on now Hearts and be up for the game on Wednesday

Brauhauser2012

Just wished we'd started with the same energy and attacking drive in the first half that we found in the second half and who knows what the final score could have been. The energy and creativity of Morrison definitely made a difference in return for the vacuum Clare provided.

Hickeys goal was Roy of the Rovers stuff. Loved it.

Edited by Brauhauser2012
Hickey

Jambo, Goodbye
Just now, Brauhauser2012 said:

Just wished we'd started with the same energy and attacking drive in the first half that we found in the second half and who knows what the final score could have been. The energy and creativity of Morrison definitely made a difference in return for the vacuum Clare provided.

We weren't a man short for a change. Morrison did really well and it def caused Hibs to sit a little deeper too. 

Shameful.  Kiwi gets somewhat tired and emotional watching Scotland v Ireland and as a consequence, sleeps in.  Wakens to a 1-1 scoreline.  Gets up in time for the Hickey v Hecky show.

Quite pleased all things considered.  Ecstatic in fact.

I see the cabbage have a bit of a tricky fixture again next week.  Oh dear.

Just waiting for the goals on Sky and looking forward to reading all the match thread.

Have a great journey home Selkirk.

Bridge of Djoum

The amount of posters who cannot find joy after a Derby win.

You can really tell when romanceyoursisterwithasteakbake.net is on lockdown.

J.T.F.Robertson
8 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

Hickeys goal was Roy of the Rovers stuff. Loved it.

I thought we were decent even during the first. We at least played with width and with a bit of pace about us and some decent football. Genuinely couldn't understand some of the comments on here at the time.

Maybe I just know nussinc.

I see that Levein has now been involved in 60 derbies and has lost 9 of them.  Terrible stat.  Levein oot.

Sorry.  NATURAL ORDER..

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Class

Delighted he scored? - Abso-feckin-lutely.

Do I think he's been a great signing - No

Do I think he's been an ok signing - Yes. 

Am I annoyed he seems to turn up his work rate only after he's scored - You bet.

Am I grinning from ear to ear at this result - So much my face hurts.

Do I want to be proved wrong on my opinion on him at the end of this season - Abso-feckin-lutely.

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I reckon the half-wits who take Union Jack's to football matches also voted for Scottish independence. They don't look the brightest. 

Well :notsure: