• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, ozjambo said:

Fine him a days waste every time he doesn’t cross it past first defender he’d never get paid

****me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What goal.

yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

HeartOfWestLothian

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Brighton Jambo
4 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'll celebrate EVERY hearts goal but lets all step back and look at how much he has influenced games he's played. I don't think he's been a great signing (That said there was A LOT of hype). You can't get yourself fired up after every time you score which is how he often looks.  Intensity and confidence needs to be from the first whistle. 

You are embarrassing yourself, his work rate and effort never mind a goal and assist have turned this around.  

Think we need a new goalkeeping coach. The 3 keepers that have played this season don't look comfortable at all

Edited by Maroon Sailor