• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

22 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Hickey is two footed btw 👍🏻

But better on the left. 👍 And Smith better on right.

Hickey did okay on right but we missed what he can offer on the left (some think the second half move was tactical genius by Levein)as shown with involvement in both goals.

Edited by Gambo

Hackney Hearts
17 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Indeed. One of the many fabulous things about him.

been here before
47 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Big Clev some lad he's a real happy clapper.

What a feeling from that image.

Yas

Who's dabbin left behind Hickey

Halkett I reckon.

21 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Hickey did okay on right but we missed what he can offer on the left (some think the second half move was tactical genius by Levein)as shown with involvement in both goals.

I don't agree. I think Hickey is as good on the right as he is the left. He used to play in midfield and you wouldn't be able to tell whether he was right or left footed.

NaturalOrder74

Just looked like some mince to cover up all the empty seats in the stand to me 😂 think they should stop doing shite banners on derby day not doing them any justice since the ‘hibs class’ derby 😂

Hibs looked very very very bad. 

I've been extremely critical of Hearts recently. I honestly believe Levein is holding the players back and that someone else could get the very best from them. Todays result doesn't change this thought. 

Hibs though? Their squad is looking shocking and it's pretty much brand new. Same with the manager. They were at home today ffs and looked completely lost. 

Worrying times for our wee neighbours. Can't see them improving anytime soon if they turn up like that every weekend. 

What is it with Easter Road and it being a ****ing nightmare. Airport security is easier than getting into today. 

As for the game thought first half we edged it. They scored out the blue. The goal was a cracker from Mallen. Didn’t think that goalie had much chance with it. Once they scored they sat in a bit and were happy with the 1-0. They seemed a bit toothless today. 

Thought Whelan strolled it today in the middle of the park.

Meshino looked outstanding today. Everytime he got the ball we looked sharp and positive.

Uche looked a different player when Clare went off. Ball was more at his feet and we played to his strength.

Hickey lived all our dreams of scoring a cracking derby winner at 17. Played really well today. They had to move Horgan as he wasn’t getting anything off him. 10 year contract with a £100m buyout please.

Love the feeling of a derby win

9 hours ago, Gambo said:

???? What foot did he score with???? 

46 minutes ago, XB52 said:

???? What foot did he score with???? 

What side of park did he score from?

No one said he did not have a right foot, but whilst ok on the right he offers more on the left.

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, indianajones said:

Hibs looked very very very bad. 

I've been extremely critical of Hearts recently. I honestly believe Levein is holding the players back and that someone else could get the very best from them. Todays result doesn't change this thought. 

Hibs though? Their squad is looking shocking and it's pretty much brand new. Same with the manager. They were at home today ffs and looked completely lost. 

Worrying times for our wee neighbours. Can't see them improving anytime soon if they turn up like that every weekend. 

Indeed, wonderful to see isn’t it.

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

What is it with Easter Road and it being a ****ing nightmare. Airport security is easier than getting into today. 

As for the game thought first half we edged it. They scored out the blue. The goal was a cracker from Mallen. Didn’t think that goalie had much chance with it. Once they scored they sat in a bit and were happy with the 1-0. They seemed a bit toothless today. 

Meshino looked outstanding today. Everytime he got the ball we looked sharp and positive.

Uche looked a different player when Clare went off. Ball was more at his feet and we played to his strength.

Hickey lived all our dreams of scoring a cracking derby winner at 17. Played really well today. They had to move Horgan as he wasn’t getting anything off him. 10 year contract with a £100m buyout please.

Definitely, Horgan was lucky to stay on after a scything two footed lunge from behind on a wee laddie who had him in his pocket. 

Copied from mysisterismymaw.net 

Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs 
I’ve never run the numbers but I thought the lack of games against them when we were the dominant team skewed the figures a bit (2 games a season and not always in the same league).

https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/tea...9&teamTabs=h2h

Hearts 143 wins
Hibs 85 wins

We would need to win every derby for the next 15 years to catch up.

We’re both good - they win

We’re both ***** - they win

We’re good they’re ***** - we scrape a win

They’re good we’re ***** - they hammer us.

**** knows why but it’s the truth.

Last season Easter road they rested their whole team for the cup final they still drew with half their team under 21s.

We would need to win every derby for the next 15 years to catch up.

Edited by Australis......

3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

If hibs want to dominate derbies they just need to stay down in the championship.

Nope.History cant lie.We own them in historical head to heads home and AWAY.

The penny is dropping with them in regards just how dominant we are in derbies. 

11 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

That vlogger is one slaverer .

Thought he was pretty good, seems a nice guy and gave a honest assessment of things.

23 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Thought he was pretty good, seems a nice guy and gave a honest assessment of things.

Vermin are never nice when it comes to us.

FTH.

22 hours ago, Gorgiewave said:

image.png.c83e98c81cd69f209e1a7bed689505fe.png

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking - slightly scarey, veiled threat type banner..creepy as. 

Also is this supposed to be a parody of line in Sir Walter Scott's "Marmion" - "Where's the coward that would not dare
To fight for such a land?" (Somebody will already have said that...right, apologies in advance)

1 hour ago, Ak47 said:

Vlog from the tramps singing section 

Obviously the result helps but the kid makes a pretty good vlog. Good to see young lads like him and Aaron making these!

CornhillHearts
8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Obviously the result helps but the kid makes a pretty good vlog. Good to see young lads like him and Aaron making these!

He's a Dunfermline fan, who's taken to vlogging other teams games, generally derbies. Met him a few times with Aaron, he's a nice lad.

Bazzas right boot
23 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Hickey has all the raw materials, the fact hes hitting shits with his right foot will get attention. 

Composure, intelligence, 2 footed. 

You can't really coach these things.

Edited by Smith's right boot
Not even gonna change that spelling error. Made me laugh.

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

Yip, I thought we looked very neat and tidy. 

Played some decent stuff all through the game. 

Still want us to test the opponents keeper more, sometimes I think we over play it. 

Get it down the wing and in the box. 

Hit a few shots 

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

He's a Dunfermline fan, who's taken to vlogging other teams games, generally derbies. Met him a few times with Aaron, he's a nice lad.

I know they are both young but its refreshing to see pretty balanced reports when comparing them both to the 'pro' pundits. 

Wouldn't complain if we were to see both on sportscene in the future! 

33 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hickey has all the raw materials, the fact hes hitting shits with his right foot will get attention. 

:levein_interesting:

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂 brilliant

I really hope we can hold on to him for a while. He is some talent for sure.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

😂 brilliant

I really hope we can hold on to him for a while. He is some talent for sure.

I caught it, but left it unchecked. 

Made me laugh. 

Poor old h1b5 

Still, there's always Christmas to look forward to. 

Oh, hold on a wee moment. I've just had a look at the wee team's December fixtures... 

Aberdeen then Celtic then Sevco before they come to Tynecastle on Boxing Day. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Ski Nae
Punctuation

On 22/09/2019 at 19:48, Gambo said:

He got it wrong he had to change it, we win, live with it and enjoy.

So are you actually saying that every manager who makes substitutions that help change the game made a mistake with the initial team

selection?

**** me that’s a lot of managers every week who make mistakes.

Might it not be the case that starting Morrison first game back after injury wasn’t the right thing to do? Might it not be the case that him coming on nearer the end meant he could use his pace and fresh legs against tiring players to his advantage?

You’ve lost it more than I imagined you could on your tiresome campaign.

annushorribilis III
21 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

So are you actually saying that every manager who makes substitutions that help change the game made a mistake with the initial team

selection?

Might it not be the case that starting Morrison first game back after injury wasn’t the right thing to do? Might it not be the case that him coming on nearer the end meant he could use his pace and fresh legs against tiring players to his advantage?

Hearts go a goal down  (to an  apparently shit Hibs team, according to many on here ) , don't look like scoring ever and manager gets praise for turning around a dire 1st half display-  out of sheer desperation. Uche scores from the only "chance" he had and we get a lucky deflection to steal it. Any other season no one would give a ****, but Levein won't get many days like that. 

Morrison, tiring legs ?  - give it a rest. 

5 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Hearts go a goal down  (to an  apparently shit Hibs team, according to many on here ) , don't look like scoring ever and manager gets praise for turning around a dire 1st half display-  out of sheer desperation. Uche scores from the only "chance" he had and we get a lucky deflection to steal it. Any other season no one would give a ****, but Levein won't get many days like that. 

Morrison, tiring legs ?  - give it a rest. 

Are you saying managers don't bring on energetic and fast players at the end of the game to run at tired full backs? 

Jambo, Goodbye
10 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

He seems quite mature and obviously just enjoys watching and reporting on the footy. Nothing wrong with that. 

Anyone on here calling a young laddie names for doing something he enjoys is an utter cretin and should be ashamed of themselves. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Don’t want to alienate myself LOL but I agree with JammyT.

Managers make the sort of changes Levein did week in week out and get plaudits for it.

Fans previously have moaned about him not making changes earlier or making the wrong changes - now when he makes changes that help us he gets moaned at still. 

Maybe he he should get a bit of praise after this game for once - otherwise folk have gone a bit Michael Stewart - and even he seemed to praise Levein this weekend.

8 hours ago, Jammy T said:

selection?

Our manager constantly makes mistakes and never learns, putting a player who has performed well on the left,  back to the left,  ain't going to revolutionise football coaching.

It is mistake after mistake, change after change with him in charge , hence our horrendous form, thankfully most fans can see that.