Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Not convinced a Scottish ref would have sent Roofe off. Prob would have brandished the yellow and classed it accidental, a coming together, unfortunate collision

Absolutely this. 

Roofe even protested his innocence, obviously expecting it to just be business as usual. How can you kick someone in the face, leave them pouring with blood, then have the sheer cheek to not only complain about a red card, but then look annoyed with the decision walking off. 

John Findlay
58 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

The co-effient being bent over and ridden dry.

😎

Nope, as both Ukranian teams lost.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

If it’s proved to be racism then the boy should get a massive ban and fine.  
flip side is most sportsmen cover their mouths a lot of the time especially when coming off the field at the end of a game.

could be hard to prove

Yeah but not to abuse people, usually to stop cameras reading their lips. 
It started in the NFL where opposition teams had binoculars on the other team trying to read their plays. 
When Beckham played his last game for Man Ure he was caught saying to Neville “there’s been talks” about him leaving, it’s crept in slowly from there. 

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It can’t be proved he said anything racist. However I have no doubt he did. Unless people are thinking Kamara is so quick witted he instantly thought of claiming he did to cause bother. Highly unlikely I’d say. 

The cynic in me says, this will be the headline to take the heat of Roofe and the fact they got papped out.

13 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

If it’s proved to be racism then the boy should get a massive ban and fine.  
flip side is most sportsmen cover their mouths a lot of the time especially when coming off the field at the end of a game.

could be hard to prove

One of the black Slavia players did it when he was talking to his own manager, post match. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Absolutely this. 

Roofe even protested his innocence, obviously expecting it to just be business as usual. How can you kick someone in the face, leave them pouring with blood, then have the sheer cheek to not only complain about a red card, but then look annoyed with the decision walking off. 

They also he didn’t see the guy coming when you saw him look at him before he raises his foot. The guys lucky it wasn’t worse, just scarred for life probably. 

The guy Roofe nearly broke the St. Johnston players leg (Davidson I think) the other month. That was a shocker of a challenge and everyone said back then he’s not that type of player 

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah but not to abuse people, usually to stop cameras reading their lips. 
It started in the NFL where opposition teams had binoculars on the other team trying to read their plays. 
When Beckham played his last game for Man Ure he was caught saying to Neville “there’s been talks” about him leaving, it’s crept in slowly from there. 

totally agree. I was really meaning it’s probably a get out for him

heartmussel
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

It appears it isn’t fair as Slavia Have a similar budget to Rangers. 
My heart bleeds for them. 

I honestly couldn’t believe some of the comments from commentators tonight🤦‍♂️

I think Roofe followed through studs showing. Deliberate imo. 

Towards the end The Rangers players were kicking everything that moved. 

Some of these Rangers players are a bit thuggish and couldn't handle defeat. 

Gerrard confirms Kamara told him he was racially abused and he believes and will stand by him.

I'm not sure how they can prove it or how interested UEFA will be (outwith paying lip service) but hopefully they take it as far as they can.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

totally agree. I was really meaning it’s probably a get out for him

Yeah there’s probably no way he will get done as it’s his word against Kamaras. No need for it and they have a few black players themselves. 

Tommy Brown
40 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Is that The Rangers trying to get Slavia kicked out?

By the photos, I think they have already tried to kick them out.

Succeeded in the keeper's teeth.

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I think Roofe followed through studs showing. Deliberate imo. 

Towards the end The Rangers players were kicking everything that moved. 

Some of these Rangers players are a bit thuggish and couldn't handle defeat. 

He uses his studs to avoid any collision beyond battering  the keeper's face.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah there’s probably no way he will get done as it’s his word against Kamaras. No need for it and they have a few black players themselves. 

Have the TV microphones been enhanced to pick up what the SP player said to Kamara ?These days there is cameras and mics  everywhere hard to get away with anything. 

The Rangers players were looking for fights even before that incident. 

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Got to hope Rangers season peters out now, will be easier to win the SC. 

This is where I see the problem.....they only have one trophy left to play for.....distraction of Europa was a good thing 

Just now, luckydug said:

Have the TV microphones been enhanced to pick up what the SP player said to Kamara ?These days there is cameras and mics  everywhere hard to get away with anything. 

Despite what happens in detective shows microphones aren’t that good. 

Just now, Tazio said:

Despite what happens in detective shows microphones aren’t that good. 

They might be better in an empty stadium though.

Brick Tamland

Great result, Sevco in pain is a glorious thing, and for all the Sevco sympathisers and interlopers get it right ****ing up ye.

Only Hearts 

8 minutes ago, Homme said:

They might be better in an empty stadium though.

It’s very difficult to separate sounds on recordings even with the high quality condenser microphones used. To try and pick out one comment during the clamour that was going on anyway. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If you watch the incident two Rangers player kick the guy on the ground. They were obviously frustrated. But there was no need for the guy to do that, they were winning easily. 
Hopefully the mics will catch it but that’s why he covers his mouth so it’s hard and it can’t be seen on tv. He’s also picked on the smallest black guy, he wouldn’t say it to Morelos because he would chin him.,

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Great result, Sevco in pain is a glorious thing, and for all the Sevco sympathisers and interlopers get it right ****ing up ye.

Only Hearts 

Yes indeed, but soured though. 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, GYL said:

This is where I see the problem.....they only have one trophy left to play for.....distraction of Europa was a good thing 

Not really, they will inevitably slacken off after this weekend. We will too after we win the league unfortunately. They’ve not dropped many points after European games so far. Look at afar happened in 2016 when they had nothing to play for weeks. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well that’s bad news. 

Why - I fancy our chances in the group stages in 22/23 once the rebuild is complete 😉

alwaysthereinspirit
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you watch the incident two Rangers player kick the guy on the ground. They were obviously frustrated. But there was no need for the guy to do that, they were winning easily. 
Hopefully the mics will catch it but that’s why he covers his mouth so it’s hard and it can’t be seen on tv. He’s also picked on the smallest black guy, he wouldn’t say it to Morelos because he would chin him.,

Morelos doesn’t speak English. 🤥

That and he’s a wee coward to boot so he’d be chinning no one face to face.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Why - I fancy our chances in the group stages in 22/23 once the rebuild is complete 😉

Of course but that will be more difficult if the uglies get into the group stages and Hibs only have to play once to get into the Europa league, and split the tv money. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Morelos doesn’t speak English. 🤥

That and he’s a wee coward to boot so he’d be chinning no one face to face.

I think he would lose it if he was abused, let’s face it he would know the word the guy used. Might sit on him with that far arse then. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Of course but that will be more difficult if the uglies get into the group stages and Hibs only have to play once to get into the Europa league, and split the tv money. 

I meant us winning the league next season 😂

Rangers discipline let them down tonight. They've played well this season but I'd be fuming if I was Gerrard, that was a horrendous challenge from Roofe, rightly handed his jotters. That killed their chances, then Balogun already on a yellow makes a daft challenge. There's definitely a chink in their armour. They've just not had a proper challenge and been put under that sort of pressure since we did them twice last season. Press Rangers and they lose their discipline and their structure. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I meant us winning the league next season 😂

Oh yeah, I’m at least waiting until the year after 😆

See what happens when a Dallas or Clancy is not in charge of them. Rid cairds! 😭

Edited by JackLadd

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Get it right up the currant buns lol i hope they lose there unbeaten in the league tag now too! 

Only as long as it helps someone catch Hibs 😆

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Only as long as it helps someone catch Hibs 😆

Fair one, hopefully the sheep can get their act together.

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Got to hope Rangers season peters out now, will be easier to win the SC. 

They've been bollocks in cups.  We'll smash them to bits if they have the misfortune to draw us.  Even their referee won't save them.

5 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:pleasingao:

Same here.  I quietly toasted Rudi at lunchtime and formulated my quadi for the weekend.  Hearts, who ever hibs are playing, Newcastle and the England cricket team.  As long as we win, couldn't really give a toss about the others.

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well that’s bad news. 

Liverpool to win the CL but finish outside the top four in EPL is not beyond the realms of possibility. 

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

Good to see Manchester United get through.

Did you learn nothing at school Morgan?????? :facepalm:

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Only Hearts 

This. Was happy enough that they prevented 10ir but the more pain and misery heaped on both arse cheeks can only be a good thing imo. 

7 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers discipline let them down tonight. They've played well this season but I'd be fuming if I was Gerrard, that was a horrendous challenge from Roofe, rightly handed his jotters. That killed their chances, then Balogun already on a yellow makes a daft challenge. There's definitely a chink in their armour. They've just not had a proper challenge and been put under that sort of pressure since we did them twice last season. Press Rangers and they lose their discipline and their structure. 

Words right out my mouth, mate.  

They are enjoying the fear factor other teams have about them in Scotland. 

Yet again, another foreign side comes over, doesn’t give a **** about their homebred reputation and puts them out.  

kirkierobroy

Sad thing is they must have made a bit of money through this run. So that from now on they might actually have some of the money they spend.

8 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Only Hearts 

forever Hearts

Footballfirst
52 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Sad thing is they must have made a bit of money through this run. So that from now on they might actually have some of the money they spend.

They will have earned decent prize money, but they are probably down the best part of £12m in revenue that they would have got by playing games in front of fans.

They made £20.7m in revenue between match day income and prize money from their UEFA games last season.

Edited by Footballfirst

9 hours ago, Tazio said:

It’s very difficult to separate sounds on recordings even with the high quality condenser microphones used. To try and pick out one comment during the clamour that was going on anyway. 

Whispering in someone's ear is generally hard to pick out.

Kamara is believed or isn't. He says what was said here.

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Whispering in someone's ear is generally hard to pick out.

Kamara is believed or isn't. He says what was said here.

Kamara imo is an honest player. His reaction says it all.