Coward

ToadKiller Dog

It should have been ten
13 hours ago, Spoleto said:

"It was Hibs fans ........... "

Have a word with yourselves for gods sakes. Chances are it's one of the many morons banned from Tynecastle by Budge. Unfortunately from some of the comments on here she still has a lot of work to do.

Absolutely spot on! 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spoleto

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should have been ten
13 hours ago, cosanostra said:

We have some of the scummiest, most loathsome and downright thick individuals supporting our club.

Just when you think you've seen it all, some low life manages to become even more embarrassing.

In a nutshell, summed up perfectly!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Well said - some of the totally offensive and unnecessary posts on here should be blocked 

This 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
12 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Hmmm. You might regret that.

I would have ended it on Saturday, 2 week international break with no improvement snapped my patience, having believed the first 2 months were important.

I just can't connect with this anti Budge stuff though. She doesn't get football like a lot of us, loyalty, planning whatever it is preventing her from pushing the button on the ejector seat, I still believe she will on her terms.

I don't want us to be like the old Hibs preaching spreadsheet glory, but it underpins the investment, and for anyone to blow that up, just smacks of implosion to me

I think that’s a bit patronising.

She doesn’t get football why? Because she doesn’t do what the fans shout and scream at her to do?

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

There is amongst our support  some of the most vile, cretinous dregs you could ever hope not to meet.

:spoton: :spoton: :spoton: :spoton:

Imo, the actual graffiti should never have been published by any mainstream media.  That is just gratifying the anonymous cretin who did it.  I acknowledge however that social media has a life of it's own.

Forlorn hope there is CCTV that might bring whoever did it to book.

Honestly we live in a snowflake generation, some idiot has sprayed graffiti on a wall and we’ve got eight pages on it !’ Does anyone think there’s a lynching going to happen to mrs budge ?  It’s just some tool sprayed something on a wall. I’m glad there was no internet in the 80s when spray painting walls was common place,  some on here would end up in the hospital.. toughen up for gods sake 

Forever Hearts
24 minutes ago, sam? said:

Honestly we live in a snowflake generation, some idiot has sprayed graffiti on a wall and we’ve got eight pages on it !’ Does anyone think there’s a lynching going to happen to mrs budge ?  It’s just some tool sprayed something on a wall. I’m glad there was no internet in the 80s when spray painting walls was common place,  some on here would end up in the hospital.. toughen up for gods sake 

Thoughts and prayers are with the wall at this sad time. 

We have far fewer “cretins” than any other big club imo and I can’t understand the need by some to slaughter our supporters continually. 

Yes an idiot wrote bad things on s wall but now we have the most “ cretinous “ support in the world. FFS. 

chuck berrys hairline

Some posters need their heads removed from their farters. Get in the real world alot worse than this gets spouted everyday across the m8 but we've got the worst supporters in the country 🤣 I think most want to turn this into FOH FC 👀

Dusk_Till_Dawn
22 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/vile-hang-ann-budge-graffiti-16943341

Seriously this sort of shit is not wanted or needed, but had a feeling we would get this .

To this knuckledeagger ,you are a cowardly little low life . Hope you get caught .

If you are a hearts supporter or not you are still a prick of the lowest order .

This does not help us try to get change that is needed .

Jesus :facepalm:

That’s one thing Ann has been spot on about - tackling the degenerates in our support 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I think that’s a bit patronising.

She doesn’t get football why? Because she doesn’t do what the fans shout and scream at her to do?

No. I don't think she was brought up with football. A late comer. 

In my experience,  its not in the bones like those who have experienced the emotional impact from a very early age.

I don't think she feels it. Not patronising,  just a view 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Hearts fans are the best in the world but unfortunately we have a small minority of absolute halfwits who thankfully are being banned one by one 

1 hour ago, sam? said:

It's more the way the media will use this as an example of the "typical" Hearts support.

I'm as far away from being a "snowflake" as you could get but I don't want my club dragged down to this level.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

No. I don't think she was brought up with football. A late comer. 

In my experience,  its not in the bones like those who have experienced the emotional impact from a very early age.

I don't think she feels it. Not patronising,  just a view 

A huge amount of football club owners fall into this category, don’t you agree? The only difference being, I guess that they aren’t a woman. 

You always strike me as a balanced poster (which is why it’s worthwhile debating the point you made with you) but you’ve done nothing to convince me that this isn’t patronising.

She knows enough about football to:

1. Know how important our stadium is and build a new main stand

2. Know how important a club’s academy is

3. Know that our current position isn’t good enough

Just because she has a different view of when or if she replaces Levein doesn’t mean she “doesn’t know football”.

There is not one person on JKB that could have done what she has done for the club.

We now have Michael Stewart calling her a dictator FFS.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

We have far fewer “cretins” than any other big club imo and I can’t understand the need by some to slaughter our supporters continually. 

Yes an idiot wrote bad things on s wall but now we have the most “ cretinous “ support in the world. FFS. 

Where have you read this? Don’t recall anyone saying that. We have many cretins in our ‘support’ and that’s a fact. 

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Poster said ‘some’ not all 

2 hours ago, sam? said:

Indeed.

This place gets worse by the day.

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Society in general is getting worse by the day.

That’s a hard one. It was cuckoo in the 70’s at the football. Not all the time but the glare of social media was not about so this incident would have been laughed off....that’s if anyone got to hear about it.

The reaction has been nuts. 

Hang on... people think that objecting to graffiti death threats is more of a reflection of the worsening of society, than actually graffitiing death threats? 

30 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hang on... people think that objecting to graffiti death threats is more of a reflection of the worsening of society, than actually graffitiing death threats? 

No they don't.

You are attention seeking.

Forever Hearts
34 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not one person has said that. 

48 minutes ago, Boab said:

That’s a hard one. It was cuckoo in the 70’s at the football. Not all the time but the glare of social media was not about so this incident would have been laughed off....that’s if anyone got to hear about it.

The reaction has been nuts. 

Agreed Boab, its not a nice bit of graffiti but access to social media means the hand-wringers can wallow in their sanctimonious outrage. I remember in the 70's hundreds outside the main stand singing "we want Lindsay with a rope around his neck". In those days it felt like an actual lynch mob, but I don't recall a mention in the media.

What is more than likely to be the actions of a couple of youngsters is bad, but not a preface to Armageddon. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

A huge amount of football club owners fall into this category, don’t you agree? The only difference being, I guess that they aren’t a woman. 

You always strike me as a balanced poster (which is why it’s worthwhile debating the point you made with you) but you’ve done nothing to convince me that this isn’t patronising.

She knows enough about football to:

1. Know how important our stadium is and build a new main stand

2. Know how important a club’s academy is

3. Know that our current position isn’t good enough

Just because she has a different view of when or if she replaces Levein doesn’t mean she “doesn’t know football”.

There is not one person on JKB that could have done what she has done for the club.

We now have Michael Stewart calling her a dictator FFS.

I think you will know, I am 100% behind her, she is absolutely the right person. However none of us can absolutely know everything about everything, when I have been in her presence (once :) ) she is very humble and would admit that.

All I am suggesting, she may not get the same raw feelings from winning or losing than the average fan. Over the years, I see people who only got into football in later years, adulthood and my perception (rightly or wrongly - its merely an opinion), is they don't get it quite the same, the depth of feeling.

For example, such a person, may be over it by 5.30, I'm not saying she is (but she might be), whilst here I am on Friday morning, aching for a win, aching for a run, aching to come to work knowing that my team are playing well and winning games. Some would call that irrational, and they would be right, in fact Ann is undoubtedly enormously rational, but you have to know your audience when addressing it, and her audience is undoubtedly in the majority, irrational.

Hope that makes sense, I am behind Ann Budge, absolutely, giving Levein a few more weeks, she has earned more than that luxury.

Edited by Sir Gio

Stupid is as stupid does!

Unfortunately in any sizeable mass of people you'll get differing standards in terms of social skills, how they react and how they reason. This act doesn't reflect on Hearts as a demographic but it does show one individual as extremely limited in the ability to process disappointment.

Not worth hanging (pardon the pun) the whole support for.

No surprise to see the same usual cretins on here defending the undefendable or simply trying to deflect as well as any Celtic fan. 

You know who you are and you are an embarrassment to the club. 

The same childish cretins who think that if they shout loud enough they'll get their way and Budge and Levein will be hounded out of the club. 

Thank god for the silent majority.

Edited by Spoleto
spelling

9 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Agreed Boab, its not a nice bit of graffiti but access to social media means the hand-wringers can wallow in their sanctimonious outrage. I remember in the 70's hundreds outside the main stand singing "we want Lindsay with a rope around his neck". In those days it felt like an actual lynch mob, but I don't recall a mention in the media.

What is more than likely to be the actions of a couple of youngsters is bad, but not a preface to Armageddon. 

Yip.

Context.

I’d be outraged if I was hit on the head with a bottle, and have been, but a wee guy spraying nonsense on a wall ?

Please !

Tom Hardy’s Dug
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think you will know, I am 100% behind her, she is absolutely the right person. However none of us can absolutely know everything about everything, when I have been in her presence (once :) ) she is very humble and would admit that.

All I am suggesting, she may not get the same raw feelings from winning or losing than the average fan. Over the years, I see people who only got into football in later years, adulthood and my perception (rightly or wrongly - its merely an opinion), is they don't get it quite the same, the depth of feeling.

For example, such a person, may be over it by 5.30, I'm not saying she is (but she might be), whilst here I am on Friday morning, aching for a win, aching for a run, aching to come to work knowing that my team are playing well and winning games. Some would call that irrational, and they would be right, in fact Ann is undoubtedly enormously rational, but you have to know your audience when addressing it, and her audience is undoubtedly in the majority, irrational.

Hope that makes sense, I am behind Ann Budge, absolutely, giving Levein a few more weeks, she has earned more than that luxury.

But it’s not her fault that fans can’t “get over” what is after all a sport, albeit an important one, for a long period of time.

It is clear Ann recognises the importance of football to everyone but I’m bloody glad she doesn’t act like an over emotional or enraged fan in the running of the club.

A big positive IMO.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

No surprise to see the same usual cretins on here defending the undefendable or simply trying to deflect as well as any Celtic fan. 

You know who you are and you are an embarrassment to the club. 

The same childish cretins who think that if they shout loud enough they'll get their way and Budge and Levein will be hounded out of the club. 

Thank god for the silent majority.

The only true embarrassment at our Club just now is the product on the football pitch. 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Good to see our more 'traditional' fans making excuses for these utter lowlifes 

Where has anybody made excuses for them? The muppet responsible has been condemned by everybody on here. 

3 hours ago, sam? said:

There was internet in the 80's

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Where has anybody made excuses for them? The muppet responsible has been condemned by everybody on here. 

Doesn’t fit the need to be more outraged though.

Excuses, aye ok !

You’re right, mate.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Doesn’t fit the need to be more outraged though.

Excuses, aye ok !

You’re right, mate.

It's a race to be offended on here at times. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Has he?

But only if it turns out to be a Hibby.

11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Good to see our more 'traditional' fans making excuses for these utter lowlifes 

Queue the outrage from the "real" fans.

Not to worry, Ann is coming for them.

Some daft kid has sprayed some graffiti on a bridge and folk on here are calling it a death threat and wanting the kid hung or shot...

Maybe stop with the overreacting to some trivial nonsense. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, cheetah said:

Some daft kid has sprayed some graffiti on a bridge and folk on here are calling it a death threat and wanting the kid hung or shot...

Maybe stop with the overreacting to some trivial nonsense. 

That would be too easy and sensible. Better off stamping your feet in faux outrage and demanding we shoot the culprit at dawn. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
38 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

But it’s not her fault that fans can’t “get over” what is after all a sport, albeit an important one, for a long period of time.

It is clear Ann recognises the importance of football to everyone but I’m bloody glad she doesn’t act like an over emotional or enraged fan in the running of the club.

A big positive IMO.

I think she will at least privately regret using the word genuine.

I agree not being reactive and emotional is a huge asset.

However, though there were loads of good, strong, valid points in her address, much of it was lost, the word genuine implied that if you didn't agree with Levein keeping his job you weren't a real fan. And that couldn't be further from the truth. A real error in my view.

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:facepalm: