Coward

ToadKiller Dog

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Could be the same email Lithuania Hibs tramps stirring up shite.

Nothing would surprise me.

You seem constantly unwiling to call out the arseholes within our support.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spoleto

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

In your opinion

What happened to you?

During the Thomaso days you were a good, reasonable and informative poster. Now ALL you do is attack the club.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Specifically sack the board. Nobody is mocking anti Levein chants, I cant find a single person that has time for him to be honest. I'm indifferent to him, don't love him don't hate him, all I am interested in are his results, they aren't good eh. But Ann Budge before the year is out will prove she has done her part, financially to back him. And I'm sure in a short time unless his team perform, she will sack him.

I’m in nearly the same place and agree with your points. Patience is a virtue as is the ability to make the right decision at the right time. None of us know what’s going on internally at the club and that’s in the Board Room and in the dressing room. 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

What happened to you?

During the Thomaso days you were a good, reasonable and informative poster. Now ALL you do is attack the club.

No I attack Levein for his mis-management of the team as I have done for months. Unfortunately Budge is also now a target of my criticism due to her failure to take the hard but necessary action and sack him! 

52 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Hopefully they are caught and banned for life from any Hearts games

If they are caught they will be locked up. It’s a death threat. Can you imagine the fuss if the name was Gerrard or Lennon and the bridge was in Glasgow? 

I disagree with the boards position but some of the chat and these sort of things are OTT and completely out of order. No need for it whatsoever, especially some of the stuff directed at Ann. Hearts wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for her, folk should be wise to remember that and should be eternally grateful for what she did. 

Forever Hearts
49 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

You really think that's just 'graffiti'? I dont think you know how serious it is. It will be taken as  death threat not just a little drawing on a wall. And unfortunately all of us are going to be tarnished by this...so yeah it's more damaging than trusting a football manager(who I also agree should be sacked, but I'm not going to stoop as low as hurling personal abuse at the woman that stepped in to save our club)

I won't be tarnished by some clown vandalising a bridge. 

11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You seem constantly unwiling to call out the arseholes within our support.

Nope, if proven to be a "genuine" Hearts supporter then they are despicable.

I will hold of with the execution until we find out who it was.

11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Nope, if proven to be a "genuine" Hearts supporter then they are despicable.

I will hold of with the execution until we find out who it was.

The arsehole is despicable whether he's a Hearts fan or not.

wattie exploited

Coward a bit misleading header here !   more like just a idiot and not worth giving them or him the time of day as that is all they want is a bit attention !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wattie exploited

28 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If they are caught they will be locked up. It’s a death threat. Can you imagine the fuss if the name was Gerrard or Lennon and the bridge was in Glasgow? 

Top post

Lord Beni of Gorgie
33 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No I attack Levein for his mis-management of the team as I have done for months. Unfortunately Budge is also now a target of my criticism due to her failure to take the hard but necessary action and sack him! 

I'll bet you a pie she does sack him :)

39 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Pathetic stuff from you again! 😏

Pop me on ignore Thomaso, there’s a good chap. I doubt we’d miss each other. :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, whodanny said:

The arsehole is despicable whether he's a Hearts fan or not.

I didn't say they were not, and you have assumed it's a he.

I wont call them out as a Hearts supporter until it's proven they are, but whoever is responsible is despicable.

If this fan ownership thing is to work folk are going to have to learn to leave the appointed directors to do their jobs.

Is fan ownership to mean that every time we have a bad run folk are going to be shouting 'sack the board' if the board are seen to be failing they should be called to account at the club AGM.

The question now is do we have confidence in Mrs Budge to take us forward ?

If we do not then a vote of no confidence should be called at AGM.

As for CL it's the boards job to decide on his future.

Any other way is anarchy and the whole fan owned concept will implode.

No harm in having a PEACEFUL AND RESPECTFUL demonstration or a petition though.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If this fan ownership thing is to work folk are going to have to learn to leave the appointed directors to do their jobs.

Is fan ownership to mean that every time we have a bad run folk are going to be shouting 'sack the board' if the board are seen to be failing they should be called to account at the club AGM.

A bad run? We've been utter crap for nearly a year and we are bottom of the league. Is that bad enough?

25 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Pop me on ignore Thomaso, there’s a good chap. I doubt we’d miss each other. :thumbsup: 

I’d miss you 😢

6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It’s more than a bad run it’s more like a marathon!!! 

I agree a petition is a great idea though delivered to Ann with 10 or 15 thousand “real” as she calls us Hearts fans signatures 

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Some folk seem to think that "fan ownership" means "everything will be done according to what middle aged 1970s hooligans want"

Or as they like to call themselves ....... the "real" fans.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Steak or mince??? 😛

Surely only steak for people of our stature

:verysmug:

8 minutes ago, Cade said:

Some folk seem to think that "fan ownership" means "everything will be done according to what middle aged 1970s hooligans want"

Someone had to say it... :unsure:

5 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

As much as I strongly disagree with her this is too far 

She is killing the football club in my eyes but there are means and ways to remove her. The fans need to be united in getting her out and at the same time kicking this stuff out 

"this is too far"

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a contender for understatement of the year.

Your second and third sentences are staggering, yet I recognise you are not alone in adopting this absurd viewpoint. This is merely a reflection of the the way society is polarising just now, rather than adding any credibility to the utterly ridiculous idea that Ann Budge is "killing" Heart of Midlothian FC. 

To every single rational and even every neutral observer, Ann Budge both saved HMFC and is growing HMFC with a level of business skill and humanity that has never been seen at the helm of our Club, certainly in my 40 years.  

Yes, the football team is going through a horrible spell, but the Club... the club is in the best shape it has ever been, and that is down to Ann Budge's superb leadership.  

Adam_the_legend
9 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

"this is too far"

Your second and third sentences are staggering, yet I recognise you are not alone in adopting this absurd viewpoint. This is merely a reflection of the the way society is polarising just now, rather than adding any credibility to the utterly ridiculous idea that Ann Budge is "killing" Heart of Midlothian FC. 

To every single rational and even every neutral observer, Ann Budge both saved HMFC and is growing HMFC with a level of business skill and humanity that has never been seen at the helm of our Club, certainly in my 40 years.  

Yes, the football team is going through a horrible spell, but the Club... the club is in the best shape it has ever been, and that is down to Ann Budge's superb leadership.  

Didn’t realise the club and the football team where separate from each other. I might start supporting HMFC corporate, we must be top of that league. 

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Indeed.

Its easy to say killing the club, but very little substance to the words. Made an unpopular decision (very) does not equal killing the club.

If people don't go back, the hardy band will continue to watch Hearts at the realignment to income, the FoH will manage prudently, with whoever replaces AB as CEO and we will carry on.

This melodramatic nonsense, hysteria is really quite embarrassing. Living outwith Edinburgh, I talk to all manner of different supports, the sack the board chants are being widely mocked and rightly so.

One of the best posts I've read on here in a while 

6 hours ago, jamboiain13 said:

probably the same neanderthal who scribbled the same sentiment toward Neil Lennon

Definitely a Hearts fan. Will be the same folk who sprayed the Neil Lennon stuff and part of the arsehole element she’s been banning. 

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I didn't say they were not, and you have assumed it's a he.

I wont call them out as a Hearts supporter until it's proven they are, but whoever is responsible is despicable.

Oh dear, what a terrible person i must be, I assumed. I ASSUMED!!! Oh there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Get aff yer high horse, I couldn't care less whether He, She or it is a Hearts fan or not. Happy now dear ?

46 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

You can be a genuine Hearts fan and genuine moron in equal measure.

The most pertinent point I've read on here in a long, long time!

51 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Didn’t realise the club and the football team where separate from each other. I might start supporting HMFC corporate, we must be top of that league. 

You hadn't realised Ann Budge doesn't play centre-forward?

18 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Considered editing so many times in the 10 minute window.

Capable of moronic behaviour on occassion etc...

been here before
3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Considered editing so many times in the 10 minute window.

Capable of moronic behaviour on occassion etc...

Its a point Ive often made to the loons who come out with the 'fellow Hearts fan pish' when you mention someones arseholery.

Like 'fellow Hearts fans' cant be arseholes sometimes.

Big Slim Stylee
34 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

“We’re all Hearts fans” is the most inane one. It may be true, but it doesn’t mean I have to like you.

Some very good postage on this thread this afternoon:

2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I disagree with the boards position but some of the chat and these sort of things are OTT and completely out of order. No need for it whatsoever, especially some of the stuff directed at Ann. Hearts wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for her, folk should be wise to remember that and should be eternally grateful for what she did. 

1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

"this is too far"

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

You can be a genuine Hearts fan and genuine moron in equal measure.

1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

Definitely a Hearts fan. Will be the same folk who sprayed the Neil Lennon stuff and part of the arsehole element she’s been banning. 

6 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

“We’re all Hearts fans” is the most inane one. It may be true, but it doesn’t mean I have to like you.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its a point Ive often made to the loons who come out with the 'fellow Hearts fan pish' when you mention someones arseholery.

Like 'fellow Hearts fans' cant be arseholes sometimes.

Reassuring to be reminded that there are still decent fans out there too.

1 hour ago, Adam_the_legend said:

:laugh:

Good point.  It’s great that the balance sheets look healthy but I don’t think that’s what people are turning up on a Saturday to see. 

The council have already said they are removing it. Death threats tend to be treated a bit differently to some wee tit spray painting his sad wee tags all over the place.

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The council have already said they are removing it. Death threats tend to be treated a bit differently to some wee tit spray painting his sad wee tags all over the place.

Cooncil would have a field day on here. Place is littered with them!

This is the same woman that took us from having a turnover of <10m to over £15m. Hang yer aye? ****ing idiots. 

Look, I don't agree with Budge on her view of fans and this blind loyalty to Levein, but Stevie Wonder could see she's been good for the club.

Not for one minute condoning this, but its clearly coming from a place of frustration with Budge. Its disgusting and cowardly, this is sixty-something year old women doing her best to grow our club and some neanderthals think spraying death threats (quite poorly btw) on a bridge is a good idea... deary me. 

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Cooncil would have a field day on here. Place is littered with them!

“... Edinburgh council has pledged to remove the graffiti from the bridge near Murrayfield Stadium... “

As you would expect when some arsehole spray paints death threats near a person’s place of work. 👍

Let's face it, she's been superb for Hearts other than her loyalty to Levein.

I'll always be grateful to her.

Wish she'd put CL out of his misery but she'll get there eventually.

12 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

And does that give her carte blanche to run us into the ground five years later? How long will this "she saved the club so give her some slack" be dragged out for? In case you haven't noticed we are bottom of the league and on the verge of the worst run in our history. But it's fine, Ann Budge saved us a few years ago. 

This reminds me of the treatment Fergus McCann got from Celtic supporters when he was their chairman. He got flak because they weren't performing on the park, but in the end they had a great stadium and were more solvent because he was a good business man.  anne Budge is a very astute business woman, and I don;t think for one minute that she hasn't had the conversation about the poor performances with Levien. - and I don't think he'll be allowed much more time to turn it all round

13 hours ago, cosanostra said:

We have some of the scummiest, most loathsome and downright thick individuals supporting our club.

Just when you think you've seen it all, some low life manages to become even more embarrassing.

Well said - some of the totally offensive and unnecessary posts on here should be blocked