Coward

ToadKiller Dog

3 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Really? - If it wasn't for her there wouldn't be any football side of the club!  You can't get relegated if you don't exist!

How long do you think she should stick with Levein?

Do you think her saving the club means it's ok to get relegated?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spoleto

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie
31 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

As much as I strongly disagree with her this is too far 

She is killing the football club in my eyes but there are means and ways to remove her. The fans need to be united in getting her out and at the same time kicking this stuff out 

Exactly the hysterical language that leads to persons with lower IQ than yourself going this route.

Killing it, it was dead until she saved it, and made it hugely profitable. Not run to your taste, but then it is being run quite clearly to others tastes, off the field.

Was she killing it last October? I think not.

Poor results are severely distorting the wider range of business benefits and profitability.

Had she not invested in the squad I would tend to agree, but she has and some.

An underperforming manager, who I am certain is being monitored very closely, should not distort the entire picture.

I am surprised he remains in charge, Saturday would have been my breaking point, but then I am not privy to what target he has been given.

The club is in rude health, football however is more than the balance sheet, it is results driven, they are poor, they need to improve, but Hearts have incredible foundations if and when Levein is relieved of his duties.

11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It could have been some verminous spoon burning sister shagger. There appears to be a lot of them about.

And just to prove my point ....... 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Exactly the hysterical language that leads to persons with lower IQ than yourself going this route.

Killing it, it was dead until she saved it, and made it hugely profitable. Not run to your taste, but then it is being run quite clearly to others tastes, off the field.

Poor results are severely distorting the wider range of business benefits and profitability.

An underperforming manager, who I am certain is being monitored very closely, should not distort the entire picture.

I am surprised he remains in charge, Saturday would have been my breaking point, but then I am not privy to what target he has been given.

The club is in rude health, football however is more than the balance sheet, it is results driven, they are poor, they need to improve, but Hearts have incredible foundations if and when Levein is relieved of his duties.

The decision regarding the manager should have been made after the cup final,new manager in,all summer to rebuild the squad.That was a big mistake by AB.

Fitzroy Pointon

That is disgusting and embarrassing beyond belief.  Thankfully there is plenty of sane fans off clubs that will condemn this, much as they did with the Ricksen stuff last night. 

Pathetic behaviour. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

The brains behind this can be ably demonstrated by the lack of forward planning.

You can literally see him having to stretch higher and higher as the letters get smaller and smaller.

:lol: 

There should be no outrage and condemnation of all Hearts fans and instead we should just mock these losers for this pathetic stunt. 

1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/vile-hang-ann-budge-graffiti-16943341

Seriously this sort of shit is not wanted or needed, but had a feeling we would get this .

To this knuckledeagger ,you are a cowardly little low life . Hope you get caught .

If you are a hearts supporter or not you are still a prick of the lowest order .

This does not help us try to get change that is needed .

Disgusting!  The arsehole that did that tarnishes the name of decent Hearts fans who want a change!!

We have some of the scummiest, most loathsome and downright thick individuals supporting our club.

Just when you think you've seen it all, some low life manages to become even more embarrassing.

People using phrases like "she is killing the football club" need to take a deep breath and consider the reality. 

The first team is performing badly but that will change and the club is in good hands.

20 minutes ago, ford donald said:

The decision regarding the manager should have been made after the cup final,new manager in,all summer to rebuild the squad.That was a big mistake by AB.

Yeah, you see that all the time don't you? Managers getting sacked for getting to, and being competitive in, Scottish Cup Finals.

Dear me!

GorgieFifeLife
36 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Really? - If it wasn't for her there wouldn't be any football side of the club!  You can't get relegated if you don't exist!

How much longer is this crap going to be spouted.  Thanks for saving the club but she must now be judged on leading the club.  She is failing to control the football side of our club and that will ultimately be her downfall.

58 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

That sound a bit like an OF arse cheek excuse.

"it was Chelsea fans, it was Hammerby fans"

We all know that this is almost certainly the work of some arsehole who has been banned from Tynecastle for being an arsehole.

The vast majority of the fans are unhappy just now, the vast majority of the fans know that this is in no way acceptable

The arseholes probably think when Ann does eventually leave they will be welcome back with open arms.I think they could be in for a shock.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Yeah, you see that all the time don't you? Managers getting sacked for getting to, and being competitive in, Scottish Cup Finals.

Dear me!

This is way off topic but I’d suggest Watford’s achievement last season was comparatively way higher than Hearts’ yet their manager has paid the price for shite performance outwith cup ties. Maybe they were not competitive in the final, but not many can live with a rampant Man City.

I disagree 100% with everything she has said in her statement and believe it’s time for both Budge & Levein to go. 

But to do this is pathetic, disgusting and I hope the culprit is caught and punished accordingly. 

She has got many things wrong in my opinion but without her, it’s very unlikely we wouldn’t exist and for that we should always be grateful for that alone it nothing else.  

1 hour ago, oh ah grantona said:

As much as I strongly disagree with her this is too far 

She is killing the football club in my eyes but there are means and ways to remove her. The fans need to be united in getting her out and at the same time kicking this stuff out 

Agreed

8 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

This is way off topic but I’d suggest Watford’s achievement last season was comparatively way higher than Hearts’ yet their manager has paid the price for shite performance outwith cup ties. Maybe they were not competitive in the final, but not many can live with a rampant Man City.

I agree. It seems to be a managerial merry go round at Watford - I'm not sure that Vlad isn't behind it 🙂

That is ****ing disgraceful. Vile act from clearly a vile person.

My feelings for Budge are VERY clear but at the end of the day I wish her no ill I just desperately want ger away to **** from running our club.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Blaming Hibs fans... :facepalm:

Do people just walk around with their eyes and ears covered? 

The Levein apologists have been doing that for some time.

1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/vile-hang-ann-budge-graffiti-16943341

Seriously this sort of shit is not wanted or needed, but had a feeling we would get this .

To this knuckledeagger ,you are a cowardly little low life . Hope you get caught .

If you are a hearts supporter or not you are still a prick of the lowest order .

There really are some utter cretins out there.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Firefox said:

And does that give her carte blanche to run us into the ground five years later? How long will this "she saved the club so give her some slack" be dragged out for? In case you haven't noticed we are bottom of the league and on the verge of the worst run in our history. But it's fine, Ann Budge saved us a few years ago. 

Forever Hearts
33 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Dear me!

You forgot to add the absolute rubbish we had to endure for months before the cup final, the rubbish since the cup final and the fact we are bottom of the league and in absolute freefall. Easy mistake to make right enough. 

16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

And does that give her carte blanche to run us into the ground five years later? How long will this "she saved the club so give her some slack" be dragged out for? In case you haven't noticed we are bottom of the league and on the verge of the worst run in our history. But it's fine, Ann Budge saved us a few years ago. 

Tbf, if FOH runs the club financially, the way she has. What is in place has probably secured Heart of Midlothian football club for longer than any team in Scotland other than Celtic. 

The football is another matter, she needs to act on Levein quickly, should have already. But when FOH take over I doubt she'll stay anyways. 

Edited by Blacky87

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Indeed. There are guys like John Hughes, Peter Houston, Jim Macintyre, Jim Jeffries, Paulo Sergio and Valdas Ivanauskas that have actually won trophies and been sacked not long after. Then there’s folk like Ranieri or Di Matteo who did things their club never managed and might not again. Then there’s Levein.

13 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You forgot to add the absolute rubbish we had to endure for months before the cup final, the rubbish since the cup final and the fact we are bottom of the league and in absolute freefall. Easy mistake to make right enough. 

I forgot to add this 

Hearts Scotland 2017 present 99 41 24 34 41.41

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Blacky87 said:

Tbf, if FOH runs the club financially, the way she has. What is in place has probably secured Heart of Midlothian football club for longer than any team in Scotland other than Celtic. 

The football is another matter, she needs to act on Levein quickly, should have already. But when FOH take over I doubt she'll stay anyways. 

That side of it is doing great and all credit to her. But my sole concern as a supporter of the football club is the football side of it and she is failing badly on that front. Very badly. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

I forgot to add this 

Hearts Scotland 2017 present 99 41 24 34 41.41

What is it? I'm guessing some daft irrelevant stat to defend Levein and/or Budge? We've went way beyond that now I'm afraid. Even the majority of the happy clappers have had enough. 

annushorribilis III
2 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Part II,The EEN sends out its intrepid band of journos to scour the public urinals in Edinburgh for more moronic graffiti to sell newspapers. 

I'm not defending this lowlife scum who did this nor any of the criticism of AB but for a "newspaper" to use graffiti to sell its product is pathetic. 

A genuinely stupid thing to do. Vile. 

Sadly, for those who want Levein and Budge out, any sensible people in that group get dragged through the mud by the knuckledraggers like that who will be in the minority

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

This. This all day long. 

been here before

Poated on here over the last few days and weeks, some of them repeatedly, by the more excitable rockets on here-

"She's killing the club"

"Get her to xxxx"

" We're at war with the club"

"The atmosphere is toxic"

Its not that far removed from any of the above really.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

So if you stop someone from getting knocked down then push them in front of a bus 5 years later that's OK?

Great analogy! 👍