Coward

ToadKiller Dog

Pasquale for King

It will be interesting to see if the council actually remove it, there’s loads of graffiti in that area that’s been there for years. Probably CCTV in the area too as that bridge leads into Murrayfield.

Edited by Pasquale for King

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spoleto

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Why ? Because one half wit wrote that shite . 

These morons are out there in the community, not a lot you can do about it . 

Only an idiot would think it's representative of anymore than a handle of morons . 

Why? Because that's just what people do.

19 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

What is it? I'm guessing some daft irrelevant stat to defend Levein and/or Budge? We've went way beyond that now I'm afraid. Even the majority of the happy clappers have had enough. 

Damn those pesky stats that show peoples ridiculous comments up for being ........ well ......... for being ridiculous.

2 hours ago, martoon said:

Banksy's no' half went doonhill. 

Very good.

On a serious note, the wee scumbag responsible for this should be shot.

2 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

As much as I strongly disagree with her this is too far 

She is killing the football club in my eyes but there are means and ways to remove her. The fans need to be united in getting her out and at the same time kicking this stuff out 

Killing the club!!!!  Your eyes need tested then.

Back to hibs net please.

7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Great analogy! 👍

It's not really, as it implies a deliberate action to undo all the good.

We may not agree that CL should be in charge of the first team, but to suggest AB is keeping him in that position in a deliberate attempt to damage the club is nonsense.

1 minute ago, Boris said:

We may not agree that CL should be in charge of the first team, but to suggest AB is keeping him in that position in a deliberate attempt to damage the club is nonsense.

Correct. 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Society is ****ed.

No it isn't. There are way more decent people in this world than bad. Dumb @$$#$ have been around for ever. Keep the faith. Society will be fine.

Hopefully this dummy is caught and made to clean it. Most likely not though even if he is caught. Banned for life if a Hearts eason ticket holder.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

The brains behind this can be ably demonstrated by the lack of forward planning.

You can literally see him having to stretch higher and higher as the letters get smaller and smaller.

My first thought. Either that or every week he, and it will definitely be a he is gonna change the surname. This week Budge, next week Widicombe or Diamond.

Oxygen thief. I mean I was daft when I was young but **** me!

Edited by Jamhammer

14 minutes ago, Boris said:

It may not be deliberate but her in-action over Levein has figuratively “pushed the Club under a bus”!

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

She's killing the football side of it, which is kinda the main side. And if we get relegated.....

How is she killing it? 

She needs to remove Levein as manager but that aside she's diverted finds to the first team and the academy is apparently in good shape. 

As an owner she has backed every manager, she's openly admitted to not being a football person hence Levein being DOF. 

"killing the club" seems to be the call sign for chavs that can't behave themselves. 

Forever Hearts
19 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Damn those pesky stats that show peoples ridiculous comments up for being ........ well ......... for being ridiculous.

What is the stats you posted? Are they more relevant than Hearts being bottom of the league and on the worst run in our history? Leave it with you. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

How is she killing it? 

She needs to remove Levein as manager but that aside she's diverted finds to the first team and the academy is apparently in good shape. 

As an owner she has backed every manager, she's openly admitted to not being a football person hence Levein being DOF. 

"killing the club" seems to be the call sign for chavs that can't behave themselves. 

She's killing it by not removing Levein. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

In your opinion

Indeed.

Its easy to say killing the club, but very little substance to the words. Made an unpopular decision (very) does not equal killing the club.

If people don't go back, the hardy band will continue to watch Hearts at the realignment to income, the FoH will manage prudently, with whoever replaces AB as CEO and we will carry on.

This melodramatic nonsense, hysteria is really quite embarrassing. Living outwith Edinburgh, I talk to all manner of different supports, the sack the board chants are being widely mocked and rightly so.

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Indeed.

Its easy to say killing the club, but very little substance to the words. Made an unpopular decision (very) does not equal killing the club.

If people don't go back, the hardy band will continue to watch Hearts at the realignment to income, the FoH will manage prudently, with whoever replaces AB as CEO and we will carry on.

This melodramatic nonsense, hysteria is really quite embarrassing. Living outwith Edinburgh, I talk to all manner of different supports, the sack the board chants are being widely mocked and rightly so.

If you keep this up I'll be voting for you to get on the board

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Indeed.

I live outside the  Edinburgh area and the protests on Saturday were not mocked by anyone I know. I even got a few messages saying not before time from fans of other clubs. Why would a protest be mocked when we are bottom of the league with one of the biggest budgets in the league and playing absolutely crap?

Edited by Forever Hearts

pettigrewsstylist
3 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/vile-hang-ann-budge-graffiti-16943341

Seriously this sort of shit is not wanted or needed, but had a feeling we would get this .

To this knuckledeagger ,you are a cowardly little low life . Hope you get caught .

If you are a hearts supporter or not you are still a prick of the lowest order .

This does not help us try to get change that is needed .

Teenagers, nothing more.

42 minutes ago, Boris said:

:spoton:

The support has lost even its most tenuous grip on reality now.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

:spoton:

The support has lost even its most tenuous grip on reality now.

Along with Budge who seems to think Levein is doing a good job. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Along with Budge who seems to think Levein is doing a good job. 

I see the cap fits. Enjoy it, and wear it with pride. Hopefully it matches your tracksuit. :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

If you keep this up I'll be voting for you to get on the board

Hmmm. You might regret that.

I would have ended it on Saturday, 2 week international break with no improvement snapped my patience, having believed the first 2 months were important.

I just can't connect with this anti Budge stuff though. She doesn't get football like a lot of us, loyalty, planning whatever it is preventing her from pushing the button on the ejector seat, I still believe she will on her terms.

I don't want us to be like the old Hibs preaching spreadsheet glory, but it underpins the investment, and for anyone to blow that up, just smacks of implosion to me

Supporting Hearts is a privilege, nothing the club has ever done has had me embarrassed to be a supporter.

Some of the Shit the alleged supporters get up to, well............

The Bury chairman/owner literally killed the club by stopping investing in the club and by being unwilling to sell to potential investors; this is so far removed from what Ann Budge is doing...

Her statement was ill advised and has misread the mood of the fans, however everything she has done so far will ensure our club survives and thrives for decades; so, far from killing the club, she has help resuscitate and revive the club...her mistake, which is causing this relatively short term pain and unrest, is her blind loyalty to the man responsible for the footballing side; this may damage her legacy, but it's unlikely to have any long lasting effect on the club; if Levein does get an upturn in form then great, if not then a new man will be in place before the January window.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I live outside the  Edinburgh area and the protests on Saturday were not mocked by anyone I know. I even got a few messages saying not before time from fans of other clubs. Why would a protest be mocked when we are bottom of the league with one of the biggest budgets in the league and playing absolutely crap?

Specifically sack the board. Nobody is mocking anti Levein chants, I cant find a single person that has time for him to be honest. I'm indifferent to him, don't love him don't hate him, all I am interested in are his results, they aren't good eh. But Ann Budge before the year is out will prove she has done her part, financially to back him. And I'm sure in a short time unless his team perform, she will sack him.

7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I see the cap fits. Enjoy it, and wear it with pride. Hopefully it matches your tracksuit. :)

:rofl:

Captain Lithuania

The reason the statement said “genuine” Hearts fans is because of shit like this. Not sure how anyone can take issue with the choice of words. 

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Exactly the hysterical language that leads to persons with lower IQ than yourself going this route.

Killing it, it was dead until she saved it, and made it hugely profitable. Not run to your taste, but then it is being run quite clearly to others tastes, off the field.

Was she killing it last October? I think not.

Poor results are severely distorting the wider range of business benefits and profitability.

Had she not invested in the squad I would tend to agree, but she has and some.

An underperforming manager, who I am certain is being monitored very closely, should not distort the entire picture.

I am surprised he remains in charge, Saturday would have been my breaking point, but then I am not privy to what target he has been given.

The club is in rude health, football however is more than the balance sheet, it is results driven, they are poor, they need to improve, but Hearts have incredible foundations if and when Levein is relieved of his duties.

I suspect from her comments about the 5 games that she had previously identified the problem and that the budget she made available over the summer had fixed it.  If you look at it from the perspective that the injuries had let to the poor performance and that all you needed was a bigger, better squad then you'd have imagined that you've solved the issue.

I think it's only just dawning on her now that that was only papering over the cracks and she now needs a plan C.

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

How so?

A muppet spray painting graffiti on a bridge is doing more harm to the club than Budge having blind faith in Levein, the man who has guided us to the bottom of the league and the worst run in our history? Really?

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You'll get that job at Tynecastle eventually if you keep this up. 

Not what anyone connected to Hearts would want to see. This has been put on a bridge by a coward and only harms everybody who loves football.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

I suspect from her comments about the 5 games that she had previously identified the problem and that the budget she made available over the summer had fixed it.  If you look at it from the perspective that the injuries had let to the poor performance and that all you needed was a bigger, better squad then you'd have imagined that you've solved the issue.

I think it's only just dawning on her now that that was only papering over the cracks and she now needs a plan C.

I hear you.

Continuity is what achieves results, I don't believe we have got close to that yet. My biggest crit of the manager, he has not got remotely close to achieving it.

Injuries, well yes, but the size of squad, everyone coming in, though perhaps not as talented should know their job. Nobody looks as if they know it. If I were questioning him, I would want to know the prep.

We just aren't privy to what they have asked of him and when. I do believe full performance management will be operating now, but what length of time has she given him?

Rightly that should be private whether we like it or not, I just hope she has that contingency plan in place and it is someone befitting of the role, not someone to execute his plans

19 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

A muppet spray painting graffiti on a bridge is doing more harm to the club than Budge having blind faith in Levein, the man who has guided us to the bottom of the league and the worst run in our history? Really?

You really think that's just 'graffiti'? I dont think you know how serious it is. It will be taken as  death threat not just a little drawing on a wall. And unfortunately all of us are going to be tarnished by this...so yeah it's more damaging than trusting a football manager(who I also agree should be sacked, but I'm not going to stoop as low as hurling personal abuse at the woman that stepped in to save our club)

Arsehole behaviour of the highest order, and people expect the board to make a massive decision with people like this about?  She is bigger than this.

Saying that, change the H to a B and i'm in!

Very frustrating as acts like this from a handful of idiots distracts from the genuine criticisms from a majority of the fans. 

Daft kids who will eventually grow up and see how much of a ring piece they have been hopefully. 

8 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Just disgusting behaviour.

Some people on here however (the usual trolls) using it to suit their anti Hearts agenda though. 

Give us peace "anti Hearts agenda".

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

...and have zero understanding of the whole picture and what it takes to run a football club.

Some of the over-the-top language to describe the present situation is ignorant and laughable.

3 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Yeah, you see that all the time don't you? Managers getting sacked for getting to, and being competitive in, Scottish Cup Finals.

Dear me!

One game! Ffs

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Pathetic stuff from you again! 😏