Coward

ToadKiller Dog

ToadKiller Dog

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/vile-hang-ann-budge-graffiti-16943341

Seriously this sort of shit is not wanted or needed, but had a feeling we would get this .

To this knuckledeagger ,you are a cowardly little low life . Hope you get caught .

If you are a hearts supporter or not you are still a prick of the lowest order .

This does not help us try to get change that is needed .

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spoleto

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before

The brains behind this can be ably demonstrated by the lack of forward planning.

You can literally see him having to stretch higher and higher as the letters get smaller and smaller.

I can imagine this being a Hearts fan just as much as i could imagine a Hearts fan spraying, "Hang Leean Dempster".

Edited by Plank

oh ah grantona

As much as I strongly disagree with her this is too far 

She is killing the football club in my eyes but there are means and ways to remove her. The fans need to be united in getting her out and at the same time kicking this stuff out 

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Could be the same email Lithuania Hibs tramps stirring up shite.

Nothing would surprise me.

Tbf they at least had the grasping of something remotely complex like turning on a computer and figuring out how to press send. Something that is beyond the spraying simpetons no doubt.

People are aware they can voice their displeasure of how things are at the club without being a absolute penis about it. Out of order and every fan is going to get tarred with this brush now.

Just now, TheStig said:

People are aware they can voice their displeasure of how things are at the club without being a absolute penis about it. Out of order and every fan is going to get tarred with this brush now.

No they’re not !

Let’s not get hysterical here.

9 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

She is killing the football club in my eyes but there are means and ways to remove her. The fans need to be united in getting her out and at the same time kicking this stuff out 

Deary me. What colour is the sky in your world?

1 minute ago, Boab said:

No they’re not !

Let’s not get hysterical here.

So you don't think other club fans are going to jump on this and ram it down our throats to make us look like idiots?

1 minute ago, TheStig said:

So you don't think other club fans are going to jump on this and ram it down our throats to make us look like idiots?

Only if they  are idiotic !

Edited by Boab

All we know is that some scum bag has wrote that.  Hopefully they are caught as it's a disgusting thing to write. 

I can't see any proof that it was a Hearts fan but obviously the media are going to use it against us. 

Unfortunately the disconnect between the management and the fan base it was a racing certainty that this sort of action would happen. My bet is it won't be the last. Not everyone feels compelled to vent their spleen on social media or enter into reasoned debate. Not excusing the actions in any way but it was inevitable.

An unpleasant turn but where there's a bridge or a wall there's usually some eejit with a can of spray paint nearby. 

Tw@t.

Complete knuckle-dragger, this just distracts from any rational discussion about the issue at hand (as does the singing of party songs at protests). Whatever your views on our current predicament no-one deserves this.

What an absolute cretin. The media love this sort of stuff unfortunately.  I would not be at all surprised though if this was the work of some piece of Leith vermin trying to stir the shit. There are certainly a few active on here at it.

Strange timing for this to finally make the press. Think the boy on here originally spotted it on Sunday? Budge releases statement yesterday and today the press run the story that’s been on here since Sunday. 

Anyway, Its horrendous, who ever done it is an absolute cretin. 

18 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Friendly fire from Leith.....!

21 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

That sound a bit like an OF arse cheek excuse.

"it was Chelsea fans, it was Hammerby fans"

We all know that this is almost certainly the work of some arsehole who has been banned from Tynecastle for being an arsehole.

The vast majority of the fans are unhappy just now, the vast majority of the fans know that this is in no way acceptable

24 minutes ago, oh ah grantona said:

I keep reading this shite "killing the club". You might not agree with some decisions but she is hardly killing the club Ffs, we are run better off the park than we probably ever have been. She's given Levein too much time as manager imo but she's explained why. 

If it's because she has banned a few neds who think they can behave however they want then again your wide of the mark. 

The atmosphere at Tynecastle has been dreadful for a long time, same as most other grounds 

19 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Why ? Because one half wit wrote that shite . 

These morons are out there in the community, not a lot you can do about it . 

Only an idiot would think it's representative of anymore than a handle of morons . 

"It was Hibs fans ........... "

Have a word with yourselves for gods sakes. Chances are it's one of the many morons banned from Tynecastle by Budge. Unfortunately from some of the comments on here she still has a lot of work to do.

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I keep reading this shite "killing the club". You might not agree with some decisions but she is hardly killing the club Ffs, we are run better off the park than we probably ever have been. She's given Levein too much time as manager imo but she's explained why. 

If it's because she has banned a few neds who think they can behave however they want then again your wide of the mark. 

The atmosphere at Tynecastle has been dreadful for a long time, same as most other grounds 

She's killing the football side of it, which is kinda the main side. And if we get relegated.....

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

She's killing the football side of it, which is kinda the main side. And if we get relegated.....

It is to us but what about the genuine fans? It's what they think that counts

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"It was Hibs fans ........... "

Have a word with yourselves for gods sakes. Chances are it's one of the many morons banned from Tynecastle by Budge. Unfortunately from some of the comments on here she still has a lot of work to do.

It could have been some verminous spoon burning sister shagger. There appears to be a lot of them about.

brunoatemyhamster

They  meant to put

" BANG ANN HUDGE" 

Idiots. 

Embarrassing though on a serious note. 

Looks like a case of Uber Ned oneupmanship. A race to the gutter. Some people can keep their strong feelings civil, with others it’s a downward spiral. From puce faced flem fleckers to death threats - good lord.

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Really? - If it wasn't for her there wouldn't be any football side of the club!  You can't get relegated if you don't exist!

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Firefox said:

Really? - If it wasn't for her there wouldn't be any football side of the club!  You can't get relegated if you don't exist!

So if you stop someone from getting knocked down then push them in front of a bus 5 years later that's OK?

Austerity attack, once upon a time they engaged pilots to state their case... 

Seriously, idiocy in action and not representative of the support. I think if Budge took a step back and considered the last 10 months or so she would actually realise fans have been really patient.