Coward

ToadKiller Dog

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

No surprise to see the same usual cretins on here defending the undefendable or simply trying to deflect as well as any Celtic fan. 

You know who you are and you are an embarrassment to the club. 

The same childish cretins who think that if they shout loud enough they'll get their way and Budge and Levein will be hounded out of the club. 

Thank god for the silent majority.

Who is defending this?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spoleto

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hang on... people think that objecting to graffiti death threats is more of a reflection of the worsening of society, than actually graffitiing death threats? 

Is this a group parody account? 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

That’s a hard one. It was cuckoo in the 70’s at the football. Not all the time but the glare of social media was not about so this incident would have been laughed off....that’s if anyone got to hear about it.

The reaction has been nuts. 

That was nearly 50 years ago Boab. Not everything was worse then but a shit load has improved for the better. Like if someone acts like a dick people will find out, graffiti on a bridge wanting someone dead, regardless of its sincerity, is not something to be laughed off.

1 minute ago, westbow said:

That was nearly 50 years ago Boab. Not everything was worse then but a shit load has improved for the better. Like if someone acts like a dick people will find out, graffiti on a bridge wanting someone dead, regardless of its sincerity, is not something to be laughed off.

It’s not being laughed off. Context is the word I used in my other post. 

The person who done this will be delighted , and probably amazed, at the reaction.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Harsh on yourself there pal. 😂 I’d give you the class bit i’d def be the round bit for now😉

Actually lost a few pounds this year. Half a stone,  but need another stone to go  :lol:

I blame it on Budge and Levein, forcing me into comfort eating 

:sob:

31 minutes ago, Boab said:

It’s not being laughed off. Context is the word I used in my other post. 

The person who done this will be delighted , and probably amazed, at the reaction.

Yeah something about being bottled is worse than graffiti? Regardless of the context you chose, or whichever timeframe you compared it with,  as a stand-alone act, regardless of its sincerity, it is the act a of a ***** and should be seen as such.

hope I covered all bases there.

14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Actually lost a few pounds this year. Half a stone,  but need another stone to go  :lol:

I blame it on Budge and Levein, forcing me into comfort eating 

:sob:

Haha , Yh Cathros league cup campaign coincided with me getting ill so......

Superb effort , if ya need a hand you know just to ask. 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, westbow said:

Yeah something about being bottled is worse than graffiti? Regardless of the context you chose, or whichever timeframe you compared it with,  as a stand-alone act, regardless of its sincerity, it is the act a of a ***** and should be seen as such.

You're still desperate to be the most offended here. Nobody at all has defended the clown responsible or made excuses for him. Nobody. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You're still desperate to be the most offended here. Nobody at all has defended the clown responsible or made excuses for him. Nobody. 

I do find it offensive and I know nobody has defended him. Over to you.

10 minutes ago, westbow said:

Yip.

Context covers all the bases. It’s seen for exactly what it is. The guy above you has covered it quite well.

39 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip.

Context covers all the bases. It’s seen for exactly what it is. The guy above you has covered it quite well.

Oh aye the snowflake stuff. 

18 minutes ago, westbow said:

Oh aye the snowflake stuff. 

Take that up with him. The longer this goes on, the more the wee scrote who did it will laugh. We’re on the same page here, everybody is basically. Better not to give them the oxygen. With that, i’m out.

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Take that up with him. The longer this goes on, the more the wee scrote who did it will laugh. We’re on the same page here, everybody is basically. Better not to give them the oxygen. With that, i’m out.

:thumbsup: