Protests

neilnunb

The Hello Hello was brutal and makes a mockery of the whole thing for me. The protest was carried out by simpletons, bigots and those banned from the games.

Well done though 🤣

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shed1874

• 1874robbo

• Nookie Bear

• kingantti1874

Cycled through Roseburn park this morning and seen that someone has sprayed "Budge Out" and "Killing our club Budge out" on the pavillions. Further along the cycle path on one of the bridges someine has sprayed "Hang Ann Budge." No need.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, trumpet said:

Cycled through Roseburn park this morning and seen that someone has sprayed "Budge Out" and "Killing our club Budge out" on the pavillions. Further along the cycle path on one of the bridges someine has sprayed "Hang Ann Budge." No need.

Arseholes.

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, trumpet said:

That's just out of order 

9 hours ago, Armageddon said:

The Hello Hello was brutal and makes a mockery of the whole thing for me. The protest was carried out by simpletons, bigots and those banned from the games.

Well done though 🤣

:spoton:

We want Levein out, say we want Levein oot! 

UP TAE UR KNEES IN FEENYUN BLUD!

15 minutes ago, trumpet said:

They walk amongst us. 

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's just out of order 

That's putting it tamely...whoever has done that, is a complete and utter scumbag of the highest order.

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

That's putting it tamely...whoever has done that, is a complete and utter scumbag of the highest order.

Don't disagree with you at all

I don’t agree with any disgusting graffiti, bang out of order. 

I don’t get how people are surprised at the angry reaction towards the board and Budge however. We stopped the team bus and tried to pull pie man off it, actually stormed the doors at tynie trying to get him out and people were showing up at his home along with the guys from Cala.

We are bottom of the league this season, sitting bottom of the league for the calendar year and in our 5 competitive home games this season have only beaten Stenhousemuir. When the fans and the board disconnect as much as we have then this was always going to be the outcome. I understand many that post on here don’t actually attend matches but even so, it’s been clear we’ve been heading here. Big week ahead for the club. I hope Budge and Co can see that the product on the park is the number one priority. Fix that and they can do what ever they like away from the park. Everything we’ve seen is a result of the team not performing. 

Just so people dont think I am condoning the graffiti, it’s disgusting and the people who wrote it should be ashamed. 

10 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Well done though 🤣

Some of the protestors let themselves down, yes, but to label the whole turnout in that way is wrong.

One protest is worth a million posts on here.

And i can't see anyone banned turning up just to protest outside the ground.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Some of the protestors let themselves down, yes, but to label the whole turnout in that way is wrong.

One protest is worth a million posts on here.

And i can't see anyone banned turning up just to protest outside the ground.

There is absolutely no doubt HE has to go.

There is absolutely no doubt that SHE has to stay.

There is absolutely no doubt that the protest was a good public show of the feelings.

There is absolutely no doubt that anybody who sung Hello Hello at a protest should not come back. 

I hope that clears it up.

17 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

There is absolutely no doubt HE has to go.

There is absolutely no doubt that SHE has to stay.

There is absolutely no doubt that the protest was a good public show of the feelings.

There is absolutely no doubt that anybody who sung Hello Hello at a protest should not come back. 

I hope that clears it up.

You said "The protest was carried out by simpletons, bigots and those banned from the games. "

So was it just a good public show of the feelings of simpletons and bigots?

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You said "The protest was carried out by simpletons, bigots and those banned from the games. "

So was it just a good public show of the feelings of simpletons and bigots?

Ok, I admit the top line quote reflects the first 4 rows of the protest.

10 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Well done though 🤣

It was probably done to annoy budge and whoever's else it pi.....s  off  people are fed up of her sticking up  for him ,

7 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

It was probably done to annoy budge and whoever's else it pi.....s  off  people are fed up of her sticking up  for him ,

I'm fed up with my boss, but I don't sing Hello Hello around the building!!

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

I'm fed up with my boss, but I don't sing Hello Hello around the building!!

It gets sung! " dont worry about it  , more to worry about than some daft wee ditty being yelled out" 3.500do it with rangers at tyney  and as many scumbags from septic  do just as bad    complain about them first   , songs dont hurt people " if they do they shouldn't attend  

I didn't attend as I was back in the pub long before FT, but fair play to those that did. At least this will have focused the mind of Ann Budge - disgusting lack of leadership being shown by her at the moment, she needs to seriously get a grip. 

5 hours ago, trumpet said:

There are no words. We have some embarrassingly dim brainless meatheads in our support we could do without. Budge's failure to act is frustrating but that is ludicrous. 

I now fully expect her to walk as soon as she recoups her money from FoH. With people like that around, fan ownership worries me.

3 minutes ago, farin said:

We’ll be fan owned not fan run. The types who wrote that won’t be near any kind of decision making process when FoH take control. Trust me on this. 😉

I'm well aware of that and  how it's meant to work. But meatheads are meatheads. When Ann moves on, if these eejits are dissatisfied, they'll vent their spleen on whoever's appointed to the executive board,  scaring them away and perhaps even putting off future candidates for the role. Hopefully it will get into their thick skulls that fan owned means that day to day decision making is in the hands of appointed executives.

3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I'm well aware of that and  how it's meant to work. But meatheads are meatheads. When Ann moves on, if these eejits are dissatisfied, they'll vent their spleen on whoever's appointed to the executive board,  scaring them away and perhaps even putting off future candidates for the role. Hopefully it will get into their thick skulls that fan owned means that day to day decision making is in the hands of appointed executives.

This is probably the first protest since Robinson so that's nonsense. Nobody is suggesting that the day to day business should involve the fans but when we are in a completely shambolic state as we are now people are accountable. 

To arrogantly ignore the wishes of the vast majority will not end well and the damage that its causing the club may be difficult to recover from.

As for those who only come on here to have a dig at fans for making a stand rather than spending all day on kickback....

20 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

There are no words. We have some embarrassingly dim brainless meatheads in our support we could do without. Budge's failure to act is frustrating but that is ludicrous. 

I now fully expect her to walk as soon as she recoups her money from FoH. With people like that around, fan ownership worries me.

Something tells me the boy who wrote 'Hang Ann Budge' will never feature in the board of directors of any PLC or even a privately owned company.

Call it a hunch.

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

This is probably the first protest since Robinson so that's nonsense. Nobody is suggesting that the day to day business should involve the fans but when we are in a completely shambolic state as we are now people are accountable. 

To arrogantly ignore the wishes of the vast majority will not end well and the damage that its causing the club may be difficult to recover from.

As for those who only come on here to have a dig at fans for making a stand rather than spending all day on kickback....

Love a wee bit hyperbole.

Just now, farin said:

Every director we’ve ever had in our history has run this risk tbh, fans will always vent their anger whether justified or not at the board. It comes with the territory if you like, anyone elected to the board will be aware of this too.

I get your point though, when the teams results aren’t great the manager will get it. When the fans think nothing’s being done about it the the board will be next in line. I don’t think this will ever change unfortunately. 👍🏻 

Sack Seith!!

8 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I'm not against the protests. I am against the dickhead element of them who take the opportunity to daub obscene graffiti, sing sectarian ditties or behave in a threatening manner, or all 3.

Things are bad and changes are needed but it's nothing compared to Pieman's era.

10 minutes ago, farin said:

Theres a blast from the past 😄

He had us top of the league a few months into one season then got sacked the next after a long losing run iirc. 🤔

27 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Something tells me the boy who wrote 'Hang Ann Budge' will never feature in the board of directors of any PLC or even a privately owned company.

Call it a hunch.

Surely no one did that 😮

6 hours ago, trumpet said:

@sadj

54 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Believe it or not, it’s unlikely to be those who scrawl that kind of graffiti who are running the club after fan ownership. 

And as for budge, if she cannot run the “football department” successfully then it’s probably a gd thing if she doesn’t hang about & hands the reigns to someone with the bottle to sack a failing manager.

11 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Believe it or not, it’s unlikely to be those who scrawl that kind of graffiti who are running the club after fan ownership. 

And as for budge, if she cannot run the “football department” successfully then it’s probably a gd thing if she doesn’t hang about & hands the reigns to someone with the bottle to sack a failing manager.

I think most people know that , the problem is there are ones who would do that and think that because they contribute they have a major say in all day to day decisions. You see the odd post on here that essentially has the jist of “I can’t wait til we pay off bidco as then I can sack the manager , change this , do that” 

The protests are expected, all they do is cause more expense and make match day a little less enjoyable for us couldn't care less types.

Plastic Cups is not on in the fans bar though, that's me finished going in there until the man babies find something else to do on a Saturday.

Hopefully a boycott becomes a reality. 

Edited by Noah Claypole

6 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The protests are expected, all they do is cause more expense and make match day a little less enjoyable for us couldn't care less types.

Plastic Cups is not on in the fans bar though, that's me finished going in there until the man babies find something else to do on a Saturday.

Hopefully a boycott becomes a reality. 

Look on the bright side, you’ll be able to get seconds as the numbers dwindle.

Let them eat cake !!

5 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I hope Budge and Co can see that the product on the park is the number one priority. Fix that and they can do what ever they like away from the park. Everything we’ve seen is a result of the team not performing. 

This is the critical issue and the management of the club have taken the eye of the ball.

9 minutes ago, Boab said:

Look on the bright side, you’ll be able to get seconds as the numbers dwindle.

Let them eat cake !!

You mean Farleys Rusks. 

Seriously though, plastic ****ing cups, not on. Budge oot. 

7 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

You mean Farleys Rusks. 

Seriously though, plastic ****ing cups, not on. Budge oot. 

Pie and beans in the sky !

I didn’t realise things were that bad.

Wendy’s on Gorgie Rd still turning out decent scran for the proles !

👍

14 minutes ago, farin said:

Only 2 points from the 1st 6 matches saw him sacked. He’ll be remembered for the 0:7 game 🤬 although he did sign Busby. J. Hagart took over from him. 

Seith OUT!

Hagarts Hearts for the Top Ten! 

17 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Jesus Christ 

D3BA16CB-3E79-469B-87CB-68E755304261.jpeg

Some of our "support" are complete and utter trash...

This must be the first ever time though, that I would say we have a better chance of winning the derby at ER than we would at Tynecastle...

24 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This must be the first ever time though, that I would say we have a better chance of winning the derby at ER than we would at Tynecastle...

Agreed on both statements👍

15 hours ago, Spellczech said:

We’ve ****ing no chance of winning on Sunday. 

Anyone who who thinks otherwise is deluded. 

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Missed the point, didn't you...?

26 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Missed the point, didn't you...?

Your point, if I understood it correctly, was wrong.

Our fans were unbelievably patient during both Hamilton and Motherwell games. The fans aren’t the reason the team is shite, no matter how many times you and others try and peddle this myth.

34 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Your point, if I understood it correctly, was wrong.

Our fans were unbelievably patient during both Hamilton and Motherwell games. The fans aren’t the reason the team is shite, no matter how many times you and others try and peddle this myth.

When you say "patient" is that in a supportive way or a simmering way? 

"patient" support! Haha

I've said it elsewhere: The players aren't playing, the manager is not managing and the supporters are not supporting...

Edited by Spellczech

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

When you say "patient" is that in a supportive way or a simmering way? 

"patient" support! Haha

I've said it elsewhere: The players aren't playing, the manager is not managing and the supporters are not supporting...

I disagree. I think the level of support given from the stands by our fans over the past 12 months has been fine, and often more than the team has deserved at times. 

Saturday the fans might not have offered much support, but they didn’t get on the players backs until very late on. That’s what happens when apathy sets in.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 20:06, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m a 1956 club member and will never cancel my FOH DD regardless of who’s at the helm. Each to their own but completely unthinkable. If AB really has a business brain then the answer to her problem is staring her in the face. I can’t believe that this is the same woman who built a successful business from scratch by making tough decisions, now stands idly by on the football side of things and watches our club implode before our very eyes. This blind loyalty is the same blind faith Levein shows with Berra. The guy is finished and will never return to be the colossus he was when he first signed. Blind faith to certain individuals is what’s killing our beloved club. Another Saturday night feeling nothing but abject misery.

Please will the owner open her painted on eyes and act for the good of the club. I’m almost at the stage where I’m not starting to give a **** anymore. If we lose our next game this place will be the biggest meltdown since Chernobyl 

I have come back on board after a period of reflection.   Results are better (WDD) but the injuries are not. Change is needed but it will not happen.  Hearts' medical staff are questionable especially with the care of (long term) ligament & hamstring injuries.  Walker, Naismith, Souttar, Haring, Washington, Garuccio  and now Halkett are on the long term sick list and yet Gary Mackay believed the squad was too big.  

I despair that nothing will improve while we have this coaching setup in place.  Hibs are very poor so a win against them is negligible.   

On 17/09/2019 at 10:54, Phil Dunphy said:

That right aye?