Protests

neilnunb

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Am I defending Levein? No. Am I saying 'sack the board' is OTT? Yes.

Sack the board is justified if the board won't make the necessary decisions, which they are not.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shed1874

• 1874robbo

• Nookie Bear

• kingantti1874

Just now, the general said:

Surely you would pull them up?

who the folk singing? Yeah that’s right mate - I’m going to try and educate 30/40 drunk knuckle dragging clowns on my jack jones, just for fun on a Saturday afternoon.

3 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

It's only a game of fitba ffs😂

It's not though, is it? It's a club that a great number of people have contributed a huge amount of their own money to. These fans are the reason this club still exists. 

15 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Scared of a Budge letter, obviously.... :rolleyes:

She’ll need to change the ink in her typewriter for the next batch of letters. There’ll be a few. If she’s consistent.

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So you avoid away games and home games against Celtic and hibs. 

Listen, I don’t want to hear those songs either but I, like most others, don’t go into a massive tizz every time I hear it. 

There is no need for it at a protest, quite embarrassing really. A good way to separate the fans out rather than unify. Turns it into a political piece of nonsense and the media would just love to report on that instead.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Read my reply to RudiHMFC.

Ok, So you're not defending him? 

Beating about the bush there a bit. 

Do you want him to go or not?

Sack the board is a bit extreme but at the end of the day, it's the board that have the power to sack him, they seem quite keen to keep him on. 

For all the cave dwellers across the other side of the city who have decided to pop across, do one the big team still have their forum open.

You guys get put to bed like preschool enjoy our current misery, that could never comeback and haunt you.

And yes it is time for Craig to go.

26 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Ann will be in the sky lounge filming this now that hello hello is being sung. More letters on Monday 

:)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Had a ticket for today but in the end, me and few mates just stayed in the boozer. Lost track of time and in the end, couldn’t be bothered.

Good on then for protesting. Budge is taking the piss now.

23 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Hospitality guests are not allowed on balcony to view protests. 

Being told they will be banned for life if they don’t move along apparently 

34 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Morons singing sack the board.

I thought that at first when I heard it but if they continue to back Levein and fail to act then they're every bit as culpable.

They need to remove him now.

16 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Says it all. Folk more bothered by naughty songs by the fact our team is rank and the Board and Head Coach are taking the piss out of the fans. 

Not really. I'm fine with people protesting because something has to change fast, but when they start singing inbred songs it just undermines and delegitimises their protest.

Protesting this sort of rot setting in at our club is perfectly rational, but by singing bigoted rangers songs, they're just making themselves appear as irrational and uneducated wall punchers. 

Also makes our supporters look worse, as we know fine well the media and other fans will run with that shit rather than the actaul protest itself.

Not saying it’s right because it’s not.

But if “the Billy Boys” is being sung, it’s a sign that her attempts to stop this kind of behaviour is meeting with the same outcome as her choice of manager.

Failed.

For goodness sake, if she wants to improve behaviour, get the fans onside  with a real manager and winning team.

Just now, Taffin said:

I thought that at first when I heard it but if they continue to back Levein and fail to act then they're every bit as culpable.

They need to remove him now.

You could argue that singing sack the board may force them to act. Self defence always makes people act. 

4 minutes ago, munro9 said:

You're just making stuff up now and shit stirring.

6 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Ok, So you're not defending him? 

Beating about the bush there a bit. 

Do you want him to go or not?

Sack the board is a bit extreme but at the end of the day, it's the board that have the power to sack him, they seem quite keen to keep him on. 

How I feel is neither here nor there. I didn't come here to discuss Levein, I came to throw my tuppence in about why I don't think we should be getting the knives out at the entire board.

This protest will be the most telling thing yet to Budge. It's now her move.

Sexton Hardcastle

Singing the usual songs just give lms AB more drive to stay on and let the current set up rumble on.

Do they genuinely think when she’s leaves the next board are going to be like “Lads, sectarian songs. Get back in and create atmuspheer

The Real Maroonblood
38 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sack the board? Aye let's rip up the last 5 years and throw the future of it into some other ****s hands because we lost to Motherwell. 

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Thought it was a pretty obvious joke myself.

I thought it should be pointed out for the idiots in our support who 

You know what I'm not even going to finish that sentence as I'll probably get a ban and this place will be fun for next wee while.

14 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Craig must go now. Embarrassing stuff bottom of the league. 🙈

He'll get the derby - Loser will lose his job... 

Check out the boy half-heartedly holding up his dad's sign whilst more interested in his phone...That's embarassing stuff too 🙈

image.png.5511622bb6b629d94815239b15ece304.png

42 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sack the board? Aye let's rip up the last 5 years and throw the future of it into some other ****s hands because we lost to Motherwell. 

Aye its all because we lost to Motherwell. Idiot.

4 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Slightly off topic but how good do the main stand and the plaza look!

I think it's exactly on topic.  We've got everything else absolutely spot on and our first season after the recovery was tremendous.  But since then...

Surely Budge sees that the playing side is simply attrocious and has been for years. 

She has to act now.

43 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Ann will be in the sky lounge filming this now that hello hello is being sung. More letters on Monday 

What a ridiculous thing to sing during the protest. 

Thick as mince.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think it's exactly on topic.  We've got everything else absolutely spot on and our first season after the recovery was tremendous.  But since then...

Surely Budge sees that the playing side is simply attrocious and has been for years. 

She has to act now.

Agreed. Ever since Cathro came in we've just been a mess on the pitch except from the start of last season.

We've got a great set up. A new manager will be in a great position to take us forward.

18 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Ffs!!! I need to get back up there pronto!!!

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

Fair play to people that went. You have a*seholes on here who bump their gums and do nothing,

There are arseholes on here who refuse to criticise Budge because she’s “a successful business woman” and don’t see that for all her cash she doesn’t know how to run a fitba club

pettigrewsstylist
6 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Has he gone yet?

Arrested. Came bursting oot main door and charged into protest throwing haymakers left right and centre.

AM was right  behind him but bottled it and ran back inside.

12 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

He'll get the derby - Loser will lose his job... 

Check out the boy half-heartedly holding up his dad's sign whilst more interested in his phone...That's embarassing stuff too 🙈

image.png.5511622bb6b629d94815239b15ece304.png

Ah...but his wee brother in the middle is more than making up for him. He’s having a great time, well done young man, you’re fighting a just cause. 

4 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

"Sack the board" chants cringeworthy 

Incorrect

1 minute ago, J80MBO said:

Jakeballs pushing stewards at door of main stand embarrassing...folk no protest without being neds

Correct

3 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Jakeballs pushing stewards at door of main stand embarrassing...folk no protest without being neds

Its anger and frustration that’s lead to this and it should never have gone on this long.. as much as I agree with you, this is only the beginning if he stays! If hibs beat us I dread to think what’ll happen at the Aberdeen game if we lose that as well.

Edited by Rudy T