Protests

neilnunb

On 17/09/2019 at 13:23, amadjambo said:

Your point, if I understood it correctly, was wrong.

Our fans were unbelievably patient during both Hamilton and Motherwell games. The fans aren’t the reason the team is shite, no matter how many times you and others try and peddle this myth.

Correct!!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shed1874

• 1874robbo

• Nookie Bear

• kingantti1874

2 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

I have come back on board after a period of reflection.   Results are better (WDD) but the injuries are not. Change is needed but it will not happen.  Hearts' medical staff are questionable especially with the care of (long term) ligament & hamstring injuries.  Walker, Naismith, Souttar, Haring, Washington, Garuccio  and now Halkett are on the long term sick list and yet Gary Mackay believed the squad was too big.  

I despair that nothing will improve while we have this coaching setup in place.  Hibs are very poor so a win against them is negligible.   

If you think the medical staff are to blame for Halkett's injury then you obviously weren't at the game.

19 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

If you think the medical staff are to blame for Halkett's injury then you obviously weren't at the game.

Yip. Just like Walker’s, it’s really just plain bad luck, nothing more.

On 17/09/2019 at 10:54, Phil Dunphy said:

We’ve ****ing no chance of winning on Sunday. 

Anyone who who thinks otherwise is deluded. 

Who's deluded ?

7 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

I have come back on board after a period of reflection.   Results are better (WDD) but the injuries are not. Change is needed but it will not happen.  Hearts' medical staff are questionable especially with the care of (long term) ligament & hamstring injuries.  Walker, Naismith, Souttar, Haring, Washington, Garuccio  and now Halkett are on the long term sick list and yet Gary Mackay believed the squad was too big.  

I despair that nothing will improve while we have this coaching setup in place.  Hibs are very poor so a win against them is negligible.   

A win against the vermin, regardless of any circumstances, is never negligible imo! They’re so poor that they held the Scottish champions to a 1-1 draw which is more than we have managed to do against them in our last 5 games. 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

On 16/09/2019 at 18:34, farin said:

These ?. 

1D5841B6-7435-4AA1-B178-4B9266A343E0.jpeg

E9DA1CDC-4C89-4435-A9D1-60DD6C6EC41B.jpeg

On 16/09/2019 at 18:41, Ramagio87 said:

Jesus Christ 

D3BA16CB-3E79-469B-87CB-68E755304261.jpeg

Seems to be two people have done the above

1 minute ago, shed1874 said:

You can imagine the fun some Hobos have doing this and then watching Jambos blaming other Jambos.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aberdeen leaflets going out on Saturday for Derek's removal. 

Enough is enough apparently. 

Seems their level of delusion well in excess of our own 

1 minute ago, Prof said:

You can imagine the fun some Hobos have doing this and then watching Jambos blaming other Jambos.

I was talking about two different styles. Not imagining anything other than  glue sniffing arseholes doing it

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

A win against the vermin, regardless of any circumstances, is never negligible imo! They’re so poor that they held the Scottish champions to a 1-1 draw which is more than we have managed to do against them in our last 5 games. 

You couldn't make it up.  Hearts and Aberdeen the only teams to win League games at Fester in 2019, but it doesn't count  :rofl:

Just now, farin said:

Check out the letter G 😉

Excellent.

I matched the D to two pics.

One armed bandit it is.

The hibbee doing it to stir trouble accusation was ended as I saw Caps and good spelling. 

It has to be one of them vulgar skinny arseholes shout abuse and run away that's done it. 

26 minutes ago, shed1874 said:

I was talking about two different styles. Not imagining anything other than  glue sniffing arseholes doing it

Yes I know but I’m fairly sure this is a bunch of ragged ersed Hobos behind this.

5 minutes ago, Prof said:

Yes I know but I’m fairly sure this is a bunch of ragged ersed Hobos behind this.

It's a mentally disturbed individual first. 

In saying that out loud it does reek hobo - ish

Edited by shed1874

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, shed1874 said:

Maybe just one, the writing is extremely similar. I know where the bridge is, any idea about the others so we could either clean It or cover it?

25 minutes ago, farin said:

Check out the letter G 😉

Who does the G belong to ?

It's distinctive not a G I've seen much on paperwork I've dealt with.

Someone out there will recognise the offending G .

EEN could do a page on it.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe just one, the writing is extremely similar. I know where the bridge is, any idea about the others so we could either clean It or cover it?

Roseburn park was mentioned

20 minutes ago, farin said:

FCDE642F-AFCE-4B64-8B71-EF5FEAD53FE9.thumb.jpeg.34ef50cd306e8937acde594e8764bbe5.jpeg

Thanks I'm more convinced it's one person. How would the police or poirot catch the perpetrator. Any banners/flags out there have the G factor

2 minutes ago, farin said:

Things like this are prob very low on the police list of crimes to investigate tbf It’s just vandalism to them. Far better just to let this die a death, they’ll prob never catch who done this.. 

I'm keeping an eye out 

Did you take the pics ?

Edited by shed1874

1 minute ago, farin said:

No, 

You lifted the image saved it t show others. Good on you.

Other people go a bit further notice a pattern or style and its to be dropped. I'm not going to send it anywhere more curious about the person behind it. 

Your probably right in leaving it

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Will take the dogs on a hunt tomorrow and see what I can find, I doubt the council have done anything about it.

It’s the pavilion next to the old ammunition bunker in the middle of Roseburn park. You can’t miss it. The bridge is the new one from the bottom of Saughtonhall avenue over to the stadium car park and the Budge Out, is on the BT communications housing unit, also at the foot of Saughtonhall Avenue. That has now been cleaned off by local residents. I walk my dogs there on a daily basis. 

Absolute cretins to have done that. Not just the Ann budge thing but the whole graffiti thing in general. Millions have been spent improving the flood prevention and that’s just horrible to see.

I love graffiti art when done properly, Spylaw tunnel has the biggest mural being done in the UK just now and is a proper work of art. Spray painting buildings to vent your feelings and anger shows a lack of intelligence imo. 

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, shed1874 said:

The G is the same in every one so may just be the one choob doing the graffiti. Although I'm sure his wee school chums will be delighting at his efforts.

Coburg Hearts
9 hours ago, farin said:

Check out the letter G 😉

That was a good G-spot, Farin. 😶

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

A what? 

A good spot of the similarities of the letter G. 🌝

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

A good spot of the similarities of the letter G. 🌝

😂

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

It’s the pavilion next to the old ammunition bunker in the middle of Roseburn park. You can’t miss it. The bridge is the new one from the bottom of Saughtonhall avenue over to the stadium car park and the Budge Out, is on the BT communications housing unit, also at the foot of Saughtonhall Avenue. That has now been cleaned off by local residents. I walk my dogs there on a daily basis. 

Absolute cretins to have done that. Not just the Ann budge thing but the whole graffiti thing in general. Millions have been spent improving the flood prevention and that’s just horrible to see.

I love graffiti art when done properly, Spylaw tunnel has the biggest mural being done in the UK just now and is a proper work of art. Spray painting buildings to vent your feelings and anger shows a lack of intelligence imo. 

Is that not graffiti art?

Voice of reason

The only people that want Ann Budge out are either Hibs fans or the Union Jack brigade. Hibs fans I get - the speed she has rebuilt the club following admin must be sickening for them. With the Union Jack brigade, do they really believe that any new owner is going to support religious bigotry in the ground? Modern society is rightly totally against them as will any future owner be, including FoH. They need to grow up.

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

The only people that want Ann Budge out are either Hibs fans or the Union Jack brigade. Hibs fans I get - the speed she has rebuilt the club following admin must be sickening for them. With the Union Jack brigade, do they really believe that any new owner is going to support religious bigotry in the ground? Modern society is rightly totally against them as will any future owner be, including FoH. They need to grow up.

There are more than that but continue in your world of delusion.

The Treasurer
37 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

He's got a point though.

I'm sure a lot of the bigots that have been rightly shown the door are under the impression that they will be welcomed back the minute AB steps down.

Think they are in for a bit of a shock

True, there are also all the racists and xenophobes.

We_are_the_Hearts
31 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

He's got a point though.

I'm sure a lot of the bigots that have been rightly shown the door are under the impression that they will be welcomed back the minute AB steps down.

Think they are in for a bit of a shock

That's a fair point to be fair. But there are a lot of fans fed up with the  backing of Levein, the statements against our own fans and the deterioration of the match day experience for atmosphere. Rightly or wrongly they see that as Budges doing. And they are not any of the labels that get chucked about by some fuds.

We_are_the_Hearts
31 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

True, there are also all the racists and xenophobes.

You can say hi to the voice when your paths cross in the wee deluded world

Voice of reason

That's a fair point to be fair. But there are a lot of fans fed up with the  backing of Levein, the statements against our own fans and the deterioration of the match day experience for atmosphere. Rightly or wrongly they see that as Budges doing. And they are not any of the labels that get chucked about by some fuds.

Fed up is one thing, wanting her removed or hung is very different!  Of course, without Ann Budge we’d now be liquidated. I think that should buy her time in any reasonable persons eyes. The majority of Hearts fans don’t want her removed - you are the one totally deluded if you think otherwise. She's done an Incredible job rebuilding the club.

2 hours ago, Voice of reason said:

Great post.

Happy to have people getting the noise going, supporting the team but **** right off if you are going to be a knuckle dragging moron.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Definitely. Shed1874 pointed out the G is exactly the same indicating one perpetrator. Cheers for the info.

We_are_the_Hearts
48 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

Fed up is one thing, wanting her removed or hung is very different!  Of course, without Ann Budge we’d now be liquidated. I think that should buy her time in any reasonable persons eyes. The majority of Hearts fans don’t want her removed - you are the one totally deluded if you think otherwise. She's done an Incredible job rebuilding the club.

Who said the majority?  Budge has come form the business world, she knows about not being able to stand still. She will always go down in History for her part in 2013 and 2014, along with others. That was then, this is now. 

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Who said the majority?  Budge has come form the business world, she knows about not being able to stand still. She will always go down in History for her part in 2013 and 2014, along with others. That was then, this is now. 

So you admit you represent the minority then. 

Excellent, now how about giving it a rest then.

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Spoleto said:

So you admit you represent the minority then. 

Excellent, now how about giving it a rest then.

I have no access to polls so can't say what is majority and what isn't. I also haven't said where my vote would lie. Unlike yourself that lurks about every post against the club like a demented psycho. So you telling anyone to give it a rest is hilarious

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely. Shed1874 pointed out the G is exactly the same indicating one perpetrator. Cheers for the info.

Was Farin pointed it out as at first I thought was two people as I saw two same D. Farin pointed out numerous exact G in three different images two locations the second image still looks different but is thinner more hand written style. One person in that radius is the culprit

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, shed1874 said:

Was Farin pointed it out as at first I thought was two people as I saw two same D. Farin pointed out numerous exact G in three different images two locations the second image still looks different but is thinner more hand written style. One person in that radius is the culprit

Good stuff, I hadn’t seen that.

been here before
13 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

You seem to know an awful lot about it. Can you explain your movements at the times involved?

Also... sometimes if you look through the trees you CAN see the wood...

14 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

There we have it gentlemen means, motive and opportunity. There is also a G in your name and you sponsored David Vanaceks kit.

Im doing the work of the polis here.