• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shed1874

• 1874robbo

• Nookie Bear

• kingantti1874

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

As soon as they started sing hullo hullo, there was a big exodus of folk.

Says it all. Folk more bothered by naughty songs by the fact our team is rank and the Board and Head Coach are taking the piss out of the fans. 

7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Despite fans having so called reps on it.

So called - you said it Geoff

8 minutes ago, brux said:

Doesnt look like a protest, most people look to be facing the other way going home from that borthwick image

How does that matter?

This is the start of the displeasure of the fans being shown... For the first time AB is getting a taste of what football can really be about. It is her own fault though she went out of her way to get CL to accept the position, which I am assured he never wanted, and she is paying the price. She has an excellent record in business but I am afraid that football is a business like no other and she has no idea what to do!

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Says it all. Folk more bothered by naughty songs by the fact our team is rank and the Board and Head Coach are taking the piss out of the fans. 

Yep. Oh shit hurry along incase we get banned from the stadium.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

As soon as they started sing hullo hullo, there was a big exodus of folk.

Scared of a Budge letter, obviously.... :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Morons singing sack the board.

Its not moronic tbh, 99% have nothing against Ann but it’s a a point where she needs to get it through her skull that Levein is dead at hearts. There’s literally no way back and the longer she ignores that fact the more poisonous he becomes to her own position and standing amongst the support.

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Looks like a few bairns have a bit sport and a few hundred have stopped to watch them. If thats a protest then we used to have riots lol

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Looks like a few bairns have a bit sport and a few hundred have stopped to watch them. If thats a protest then we used to have riots lol

Did we? When?

Great to see folk getting off their keyboards and finally doing something. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:spoton:

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

maybe they don’t want their faces on camera - associated with people singing illegal medieval songs.. 

11 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sack the board? Aye let's rip up the last 5 years and throw the future of it into some other ****s hands because we lost to Motherwell. 

I don't agree with sacking the board but you don't think all this is down to losing to Motherwell.   Would you keep levein?

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

😂😂aye thats like a normal walk home after a shite loss

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

maybe they don’t want their faces on camera - associated with people singing illegal medieval songs.. 

Its not illegal to stand next to someone singing a naughty song. 

5 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Hospitality guests are not allowed on balcony to view protests. 

Anne will be ushering them away from the windows...”c’mon now, nothing to see here folks”

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Because standing singing sectarian songs is the way to go about protesting against the manager right enough...

Anyway good to see the protest happening, hopefully Budge will take action as the next home game things will kick off right away if he's still in charge

9 minutes ago, Herbert said:

When did we last win a league match? without Google what was the score and who was it against?

Away you go ya tube. :rofl:

Season ticket holder and personal friend of many on here. Find someone else.

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

“Just naughty songs” 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

A lot more folk folk would be protesting if these songs were avoided. 

AlphonseCapone
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Nah says it all that certain folk can't protest against the manager and board without bringing bigotry into it. 

It is inconceivable to any Hearts fan, whether or not they have supported Levein up to now, that he won’t resign or be removed this evening.

Only an idiot would carry on under this run of failure. And only an idiot would allow this deterioration of our club to continue.

I really don’t believe that Craig Levein and Ann Budge are idiots.

The alternative lack of change will cripple our club.

Just now, Locky said:

Why are you saying "because we lost to Motherwell" then? we've barely won a game in months, **** knows the last time we won a league game at Tynecastle, this is long overdue.

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Nah says it all that certain folk can't protest against the manager and board without bringing bigotry into it. 

Perhaps so, but fans will wind Budge up with that kind of stuff because she has made an issue of it. 

12 minutes ago, Herbert said:

When did we last win a league match? without Google what was the score and who was it against?

Google wasn't invented back then mate 

5 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

How does that matter?

Since seen a video and there is a substantial protest. Takes a lot for Hearts fans to protest.

If it was just fans leaving the game of course that would have mattered.

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Its not illegal to stand next to someone singing a naughty song. 

I can tell you this, I would not stand next to anyone signing a naughty song if there was the slightest chance of it being on camera.. from a professional perspective that would not be a good move

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

You and your personal friends still backing the manager then?

3 minutes ago, OTT said:

This situation could and should have been avoided with Levein stepping aside during the summer. 

Ridiculous we're in this state. 

Yip. Many have seen it coming though bud.  And a long time ago. 

They’ve made a right royal ctnu of it when the club is meant to be in a great state.

Was always going to come to this. (Fan protest)

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I can tell you this, I would not stand next to anyone signing a naughty song if there was the slightest chance of it being on camera.. from a professional perspective that would not be a good move

So you avoid away games and home games against Celtic and hibs. 

Listen, I don’t want to hear those songs either but I, like most others, don’t go into a massive tizz every time I hear it. 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Surely you would pull them up?

5 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Why are you saying "because we lost to Motherwell" then? we've barely won a game in months, **** knows the last time we won a league game at Tynecastle, this is long overdue.

Am I defending Levein? No. Am I saying 'sack the board' is OTT? Yes.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

So you avoid away games and home games against Celtic and hibs. 

Listen, I don’t want to hear those songs either but I, like most others, don’t go into a massive tizz every time I hear it. 

The ones that surrendered are more embarrassing than the ones singing. 

23 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Ann will be in the sky lounge filming this now that hello hello is being sung. More letters on Monday 

Imagine going to a protest and singing songs in praise of the billy boys.  Even more ridiculous than moving Clare to right back.