Top Posters In This Topic

• shed1874

• 1874robbo

• Nookie Bear

• kingantti1874

Big Slim Stylee
52 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Was actually a bloody good game to be fair

I’m sorry but I was not remotely entertained.  Just shocked how clueless we are.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

Something had to be done.   Knee jerk reaction if you will.  I rarely come on JKB after a loss but this will be my last visit for a while.  I have cancelled my DD to FoH.   I have deposit enough to be a 1956 Club member but no more.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

2 hours ago, Gambo said:

Hospitality customers (Strongbow Lounge) being asked to move away from Windows. Not doing anything wrong.

Surely everyone's on Android or iOS these days? 😉

18 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Please resign CL and leave with dignity.

Any dignity Levein the loser had was lost a long time ago. 

He's an arrogant clown. 

Total melts on here more concerned about what real fans sing, rather than the shambles our first team is. 

GTF you're part of the problem.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Holding back my true feelings somewhat to be honest. 

I despise the apparent Hearts 'legend'. 

The legend thing is a myth.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

The legend thing is a myth.

He means absolutely nothing to Hearts. 

A good player around about 30 years ago and that's absolutely it. Some fans misplaced sense of loyalty in this loser is unbelievable. 

I'll be having a good few drams when he's eventually emptied. That day will be a good day for Hearts. 

Get him to ****. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, indianajones said:

He means absolutely nothing to Hearts. 

A good player around about 30 years ago and that's absolutely it. Some fans misplaced sense of loyalty in this loser is unbelievable. 

I'll be having a good few drams when he's eventually emptied. That day will be a good day for Hearts. 

Get him to ****. 

Hearts have certainly gave more to him than he has gave to Hearts.

Say What Again
2 hours ago, kila said:

Because standing singing sectarian songs is the way to go about protesting against the manager right enough...

Yep. There’s no better way to voice your concern at the state of the club, than singing about being up to your knees in Fenian blood.  It solves everything. 

Though apparently its only a naughty song and was just to wind up AB 😂😂😂

Glad to read folk walked away when that started. 

We need strength from the top. 

The Hearts powers need to step forward without fear and realise the football world is a big place , bigger than Levein. 

Sexton Hardcastle
17 minutes ago, pablo said:

Total melts on here more concerned about what real fans sing, rather than the shambles our first team is. 

Yes. Honest and non bigoted people are killing the club.

Would love to watch guys like you spend 24 hours in this world. Be quite incredible to view.

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

We need strength from the top. 

The Hearts powers need to step forward without fear and realise the football world is a big place , bigger than Levein. 

If it isn't going to happen right now, background planning needs to start/sounding out options for the near future.  This must be what the Board does, else its grossly negligent.

The people on here having a go at the protesters are an absolute embarrassment. They’re finding it so hard to finally admit that their poster boy has gotten the club at rock bottom. The board have stuck by that arsehole and are culpable.

22 minutes ago, pablo said:

Think it's possible to be concerned about both

Leveins Battalion

Levein could get us relegated and some would still say he deserves more time.This is just a sad sad time to follow Hearts,I just dont blame Levein though,his coaches and players are equally pathetic,we need a strong leader from the top and sadly we dont have that in Budge.

31 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Something had to be done.   Knee jerk reaction if you will.  I rarely come on JKB after a loss but this will be my last visit for a while.  I have cancelled my DD to FoH.   I have deposit enough to be a 1956 Club member but no more.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I’m a 1956 club member and will never cancel my FOH DD regardless of who’s at the helm. Each to their own but completely unthinkable. If AB really has a business brain then the answer to her problem is staring her in the face. I can’t believe that this is the same woman who built a successful business from scratch by making tough decisions, now stands idly by on the football side of things and watches our club implode before our very eyes. This blind loyalty is the same blind faith Levein shows with Berra. The guy is finished and will never return to be the colossus he was when he first signed. Blind faith to certain individuals is what’s killing our beloved club. Another Saturday night feeling nothing but abject misery.

Please will the owner open her painted on eyes and act for the good of the club. I’m almost at the stage where I’m not starting to give a **** anymore. If we lose our next game this place will be the biggest meltdown since Chernobyl 

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

The people on here having a go at the protesters are an absolute embarrassment. They’re finding it so hard to finally admit that their poster boy has gotten the club at rock bottom. The board have stuck by that arsehole and are culpable.

No, they're having ago at the bigoted t**ts singing "Hello Hello".

It is vile sectarian song straight out of Sevco's songbook.

Do you think it's OK to sing it?

Edited by Tynieman

1 hour ago, simplesimon said:

Maybe for those of us who saw him as a player who spent the best years of his cruelly shortened career with us, this is extremely difficult.  I want him to continue to have a role, this is his club and he played a big part in that wonderful Championship season.  The young team have no such dilemma 

Fair enough .

He was a good player.

No doubt.

But to want him continuing to have a job .

Hearts are not a personal charity for Levein.

And he has put himself before the best interests of the club for nearly a year.

Everyone of us played a role during those times.

I dont expect a wage out of Hearts.

And it's not his club.

He may love Hearts but it's not his to play with.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Levein could get us relegated and some would still say he deserves more time.This is just a sad sad time to follow Hearts,I just dont blame Levein though,his coaches and players are equally pathetic,we need a strong leader from the top and sadly we dont have that in Budge.

That first sentence just isn't true. 

So, Levein, coaches and players are equally pathetic. Sounds like Budge has been let down massively by a footballing department that can't even engineer the basics correctly in a poor league. Needs to cut them all loose and i can understand why she might be incredulous that it has come to this.

1 minute ago, pablo said:

People shouldn't associate my club with the ****ing billy boys, and if the actual billy boys had caught them protesting they'd have stabbed these clowns in the neck.  Especially if someone rich like Budge decided to pay them to do it.

People moan when Budge stops people singing shite songs inside the stadium, closing sections, etc.  Maybe they'd have been happier if she'd gone in with a knife and banned people the way them good old billy boys did.

Then they could sing about being the Budgie boys.

Chaka Demus & pliers
2 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Jakeballs pushing stewards at door of main stand embarrassing...folk no protest without being neds

Or folk who are passionate about their club unable to control their emotions. 

Not condoning it but I won't be rushing to call them jakeballs and neds either. 

Just now, Tynieman said:

No, they're having ago at the bigoted t**ts singing "Hello Hello".

It is vile sectarian song straight out of Sevco's songbook.

Do you think it's OK to sing it? especially as it has no relation to what they're supposedly protesting about.

If it helps to rid the club of that arrogant ******* then they can sing anything they want. I don’t get triggered by songs. 

Just now, Hercules said:

If it helps to rid the club of that arrogant ******* then they can sing anything they want. I don’t get triggered by songs. 

What an idiotic statement. You are a bellend.

Absolutely unreal. 

What does killing Catholic's have to do with Craig Levein?

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Forget that it's a song.  I don't get triggered by songs. Hear the words in it. I get triggered by bigots.

6 minutes ago, jake said:

Fair enough .

He was a good player.

No doubt.

But to want him continuing to have a job .

Hearts are not a personal charity for Levein.

And he has put himself before the best interests of the club for nearly a year.

Everyone of us played a role during those times.

I dont expect a wage out of Hearts.

And it's not his club.

He may love Hearts but it's not his to play with.

Well said Jake. 

We don't need a DoF. Proper recruitment process, starting now. 

Locke & Naysmith to cover until someone is appointed. 

1 minute ago, WageThief said:

People shouldn't associate my club with the ****ing billy boys, and if the actual billy boys had caught them protesting they'd have stabbed these clowns in the neck.  Especially if someone rich like Budge decided to pay them to do it.

People moan when Budge stops people singing shite songs inside the stadium, closing sections, etc.  Maybe they'd have been happier if she'd gone in with a knife and banned people the way them good old billy boys did.

Then they could sing about being the Budgie boys.

Look, I don't give a flying **** about the Billy Boys. I don't ****ing care about Ireland or any of that shit. I care about Hearts and the slide we're on as all the passion, fun and enjoyment of following us is sucked out as a result of a totally inept arrogant manager and a 75 year old Granny, who doesn't understand or like football.

And another thing,  it's not your club either. 

A

3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Brought in themselves for not acting months ago.

It got better they where singing the Billy Boys when i went to the Hearts store, bet that told the board.

3 hours ago, Herbert said:

They are the ones that let things get this bad. 

1 minute ago, pablo said:

Look, I don't give a flying **** about the Billy Boys. I don't ****ing care about Ireland or any of that shit. I care about Hearts and the slide we're on as all the passion, fun and enjoyment of following us is sucked out as a result of a totally inept arrogant manager and a 75 year old Granny, who doesn't understand or like football.

A

What's singing about killing Catholic's have to do with passion and fun?

1 hour ago, farin said:

The shareholders would need to call an EGM (extraordinary general meeting) rather than an AGM (annual general meeting) 

This is getting like Brexit.

5 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

What's singing about killing Catholic's have to do with passion and fun?

Nothing.

And a few teenagers singing it shouldn't be the major concern .

Not today.

The vast majority of the support want it stopped.

But fek me we are 13 points behind Celtic after 5 games .

Rolling on from last seasons pish.

So let's all just focus on that instead of bubbling about some dafties singing .

12 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Young team front and centre and I’d bet the sectarian piss came from them.

260FF249-29CA-42C0-B587-91BC3E2979C6.jpeg

There were plenty 'older fans'around as well, although most had left with 15mins to go.

Just now, Gambo said:

On JKB, it IS true.

No, it isn't. No one of Kickback would say give Levein more time if Hearts were relegated. 

By all means slaughter Levein backers, but that statement is just plainly untrue.

30 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

What an idiotic statement. You are a bellend.

Absolutely unreal. 

What does killing Catholic's have to do with Craig Levein?

Get a grip of yourself ya pansy 😂😂

16 minutes ago, pablo said:

:lol:

"I don't care what words people use in songs and fans who do should GTF"

"All I care about is Hearts on the pitch and trolling people with Granny comments, not simple words"

"Hey you don't call it 'your club' because I am in fact a pedant when it comes to language unless you sing about the Billy Boys or other stuff I don't know, sorry I mean care about"

PS.  The Billy Boys have nothing to do with Ireland

Just now, WageThief said:

:lol:

"I don't care what words people use in songs and fans who do should GTF"

"All I care about is Hearts on the pitch and trolling people with Granny comments, not simple words"

"Hey you don't call it 'your club' because I am in fact a pedant when it comes to language unless you sing about the Billy Boys or other stuff I don't know, sorry I mean care about"

PS.  The Billy Boys have nothing to do with Ireland

You're a strange person. Goodbye.

wow can I give all the so called (hearts fans) that wave the union Jack at our matches a little reminder that she saved the club that your meant to support. You are all insane showing up outside Tynecastle saying sack the board when it's one mans head we want. What is wrong with you. We want him gone not our money gone as well. You all need a hard look in the mirror and wake up. 

wow can I give all the so called (hearts fans) that are clearly not ours and not real fans because if you were real fans may a give you a little reminder that she saved the club that your meant to support. You are all insane showing up outside Tynecastle saying sack the board when it's one mans head we want. What is wrong with you. We want him gone not our money gone as well. You all need a hard look in the mirror and wake up. 

33 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

No, it isn't. No one of Kickback would say give Levein more time if Hearts were relegated. 

By all means slaughter Levein backers, but that statement is just plainly untrue.

Nope, I believe one or two would support him whatever. One or two only.

Last season one on here backed him if relegated, he was/ is only interested in Levein being manager, no matter what it meant to Heart of Midlothian FC. WUM s most took them for, but given the platform on here to spout there pish.

Edited by Gambo

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, pablo said:

A

Mate, I get you're angry like all of us and I understand the sentiment of your post but today, in front of the main stand should have been about the removal of the manager, and that alone. When these stupid wee laddies bring sectarian shite into it, for zero reason, all they do is make the people with more than one brain cell shake their head and walk away. Not because folk are "triggered" (what a wanky term) but because the majority of people can't be arsed listening to bigoted shite peddled by ****wits. 

2 hours ago, pablo said:

**** me that's an absolute belter. 

Calls folk melts then comes out with that :lol:

REAL FANS SCREAM **** THE POPE AND THE IRA AND IF U DONT UR JUST. A HAPPY CLAPPER THAT LUVS BUDGE AND LEVEIN!!!!1!!!111

Glad to see there was a protest.

Not sure why the board need sacking instead of Levein, not sure why they were singing about the Billy boys. Clowns. Missed the point of getting levein away from the first team

Big Slim Stylee
4 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Glad to see there was a protest.

Not sure why the board need sacking instead of Levein, not sure why they were singing about the Billy boys. Clowns. Missed the point of getting levein away from the first team

Wild stab in the dark but maybe ‘cos they’re thick as mince?

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

**** me that's an absolute belter. 

Calls folk melts then comes out with that :lol:

REAL FANS SCREAM **** THE POPE AND THE IRA AND IF U DONT UR JUST. A HAPPY CLAPPER THAT LUVS BUDGE AND LEVEIN!!!!1!!!111

If the cap fits, wear it wee man.

:trippin: