Protests

neilnunb

12 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Mate, I get you're angry like all of us and I understand the sentiment of your post but today, in front of the main stand should have been about the removal of the manager, and that alone. When these stupid wee laddies bring sectarian shite into it, for zero reason, all they do is make the people with more than one brain cell shake their head and walk away. Not because folk are "triggered" (what a wanky term) but because the majority of people can't be arsed listening to bigoted shite peddled by ****wits. 

To be fair the protest lasted about 30mins. Hullo, Hullo started up once and died off within less than 10 seconds. I know Internet forums can be prone to exaggeration but let’s not turn it into something it wasn’t. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shed1874

• 1874robbo

• Nookie Bear

• kingantti1874

14 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Mate, I get you're angry like all of us and I understand the sentiment of your post but today, in front of the main stand should have been about the removal of the manager, and that alone. When these stupid wee laddies bring sectarian shite into it, for zero reason, all they do is make the people with more than one brain cell shake their head and walk away. Not because folk are "triggered" (what a wanky term) but because the majority of people can't be arsed listening to bigoted shite peddled by ****wits. 

Yes, I agree with you. Sectarian shite indeed. But, the bigger picture is the football, and the direction of travel under the current manager.

Let's not let it detract us from the football issue. Otherwise we really are up shit creek. 

43 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

To be fair the protest lasted about 30mins. Hullo, Hullo started up once and died off within less than 10 seconds. I know Internet forums can be prone to exaggeration but let’s not turn it into something it wasn’t. 

If the protest appears on TV I wouldn't put it past the TV news to highlight the sectarian songs in their film.

The result being that the focus of the news story becomes about the sectarian behaviour of our 'fans' instead of the need to replace the manager.

It also paints every single person present with the same brush and that is why folk would walk away when these songs start.

2 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Glad to see there was a protest.

Not sure why the board need sacking instead of Levein, not sure why they were singing about the Billy boys. Clowns. Missed the point of getting levein away from the first team

That is embarrassing singing that.

Respect to the fans who went to let them know that enough is enough. The fans have been ignored for long enough. The arrogance and selfishness of CL is as clear as his blatant incompetence. 

Get this guy out of the club before it gets even worse. Ann Budge is showing massive weakness here with her inaction. Put the guy out of his misery and let us all start to move on.

2 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Respect to the fans who went to let them know that enough is enough. The fans have been ignored for long enough. The arrogance and selfishness of CL is as clear as his blatant incompetence. 

Get this guy out of the club before it gets even worse. Ann Budge is showing massive weakness here with her inaction. Put the guy out of his misery and let us all start to move on.

Unfortunately this is true.

I've been a massive AB backer but this is getting ridiculous.

Add this together with taking a month to appoint Levein when everyone could see Cathro wasn't going to last and Levein already bloody worked at the club and we are starting to see a worrying patter.

Remember when she came in with the whole 'Budgement Day' and everyone thought she was the power business women who will take no crap? We need that women back.

10 hours ago, AndyNic said:

**** me that's an absolute belter. 

Calls folk melts then comes out with that :lol:

REAL FANS SCREAM **** THE POPE AND THE IRA AND IF U DONT UR JUST. A HAPPY CLAPPER THAT LUVS BUDGE AND LEVEIN!!!!1!!!111

Its mental eh.

Personally, I'm able to be disgusted by more than one thing at any one time.

For example, people in the same sub group as myself tarnishing it by being bigots AND my team's performance and those who are causing it.

And at the same time, I'm probably also pissed off at traffic, work, the fact i have kids, my wife deciding we need a new extension, brexit, Coldplay, the price of fish and the fact Kate Upton isnt sitting on my face.

Not sure if all those things also make me part of the problem too, as strictly speaking, none of them relate to Lhevheinh or GlamGran Annie Budge.

Edited by TheBigO

Equally embarrassed by levein and the ned section of our fans. The videos of the jakeballs trying to push stewards at doors of main stand at protest is pathetic...scuumbags.

The folk on here defending it just as bad. 

For those trying to storm the entrance of the stand, what were your next steps? Give the receptionist a good telling off? 

I’m all for a protest but trying to storm the entrance is embarrassing. 

Italian Lambretta
12 hours ago, Gambo said:

There were plenty 'older fans'around as well, although most had left with 15mins to go.

Aye the pubs are doing a roaring trade. Tyne arms was packed at 4.15

16 hours ago, Locky said:

Sack the board? Aye let's rip up the last 5 years and throw the future of it into some other ****s hands because we lost to Motherwell. 

Think it's a bit more than just losing to 'Well. The board's inaction has been the cause of discontentment among supporters, and can only see things getting worse. Levein has get out of the club full stop.

2 hours ago, jambogaza said:

Budge is at risk of appearing like she holds the fans in contempt. The demonstrations will only get worse if this is allowed to go on.

This.....I'm afraid.......!

Not sure how anyone can blame the fans here. All self inflicted by the people who run the club. Ironically we're on the verge of ownership and this will be how Levein is remembered, and sadly Budge for her unwillingness to step up.

12 hours ago, pablo said:

Yes, I agree with you. Sectarian shite indeed. But, the bigger picture is the football, and the direction of travel under the current manager.

Let's not let it detract us from the football issue. Otherwise we really are up shit creek. 

I hope you gave my ticket to someone I don’t like. 

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are gambling everything on Naismith being back very soon, we start winning and, as fans are fickle, everything is rosy again. 

Unfortunately things have went way past the point of no return. HMS Budge will go down with her captain on the bridge if she doesn’t act soon. 

3 hours ago, E6 Inc said:

Unfortunately this is true.

I've been a massive AB backer but this is getting ridiculous.

Add this together with taking a month to appoint Levein when everyone could see Cathro wasn't going to last and Levein already bloody worked at the club and we are starting to see a worrying patter.

Remember when she came in with the whole 'Budgement Day' and everyone thought she was the power business women who will take no crap? We need that women back.

She is just embarrassing herself now. 

We're the laughing stock of Scottish football and she is contributing to it even more with her inaction. 

5 games into the season and we're 10 points off second place and 13 behind Celtic. Absolute farce. 

17 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

She is just embarrassing herself now. 

We're the laughing stock of Scottish football and she is contributing to it even more with her inaction. 

5 games into the season and we're 10 points off second place and 13 behind Celtic. Absolute farce. 

Hibs are, and always will be, the laughing stock of Scottish football. No matter how bad we get, please remember that.

The last paragraph is depressing....

2 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

For those trying to storm the entrance of the stand, what were your next steps? Give the receptionist a good telling off? 

Maybe looking for a job and thought they had to fill in the commissionaire?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Jarhead said:

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are gambling everything on Naismith being back very soon, we start winning and, as fans are fickle, everything is rosy again. 

Unfortunately things have went way past the point of no return. HMS Budge will go down with her captain on the bridge if she doesn’t act soon. 

We are a two trick pony in the transfer market:

Sign players who were once very good but now on the way down in terms of performance levels or fitness - see Naismith, Berra, Don Cowie (Bryson was almost another this summer). Obvious but totally uninspired.

Or sign random punts who haven’t been scouted properly and turn out to be bang average, if not woeful - see Lee, Clare etc.

Hence we are now gash.

2 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

Hardly storming the entrance 😂the fans rushed forward when a tosser drinking above the entrance gave a ham shank sign to the protesters. 

1 hour ago, Jarhead said:

The Naismith signing is already starting to look like a horrific waste of money. 

highlandjambo3
16 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

The Naismith signing is already starting to look like a horrific waste of money. 

But premature to say so imo, mid/end of season will give us a clearer picture 

Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

But premature to say so imo, mid/end of season will give us a clearer picture 

Of course, but a 4-ye contract to someone with very recent injury niggles was always risky. 

35 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Hardly storming the entrance 😂the fans rushed forward when a tosser drinking above the entrance gave a ham shank sign to the protesters. 

Ok then, what was the next step for that guy. A mob beating?

2 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Ok then, what was the next step for that guy. A mob beating?

You'd like that eh? How about not giving rude signs to a 300 strong protest. Guy should be arrested for breach of the peace. Someone could’ve been hurt thanks to his idiocy.

1 hour ago, braveheart said:

Was it Ann?

3 hours ago, farin said:

Surprised by the numbers that actually turned up tbh. Never expected to see the banner either. 

1CE8D831-957F-424C-8283-4C993525C500.thumb.jpeg.ca2a5c3e9a353ef97a58dceaff7260d7.jpeg

Most at the back were just watching when I went by. 

9 hours ago, cosanostra said:

If Levein was upstairs watching this pish sure the manager would be long gone double standards for him to stay,we are in real trouble make no mistake.

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Most at the back were just watching when I went by. 

If we really want them out stay there the whole game every game till they go.

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

Saw a few photos last night from a players wife, they weren't allowed to leave the stadium until the protesters had left 🤪

Incase they joined in?

William H. Bonney
4 hours ago, braveheart said:

that might explain why I can hear someone shouting I'll cut your ****ing throat. 

5 hours ago, braveheart said:

Bet it was criag or Ann doing it.

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Bet it was criag or Ann doing it.

They'll get a letter soon about their behaviour along with an unspecified ban period

Lucky *******  

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

They'll get a letter soon about their behaviour along with an unspecified ban period

Lucky *******  

Nah it was aimed at hearts fans Ann wont bother.

14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Lucky *******  

Brilliant.  Everyone will be hoping for a ban now.  😂😂😂😂😂