Act tonight Budge or go at first opportunity

neilnunb

3 minutes ago, jake said:

She came in with Levein.

I'm not excusing her mate.

Just feel someone should say to her.

Look Anne your loyalty is sweet but hes taking the piss and if he is a friend of yours hes not acting like one.

Levein selfishness deserves the vitriol that will come his way.

She’s a seasoned business woman  not some timid wallflower. If she can’t see that Levein is damaging the team and club she is being wilfully blind or stupidly loyal. It’s time for her to act. No more prevarication.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• 1874robbo

• i8hibsh

• JamboSpur

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Because he’s on the board.

The end.

Do the rest of the board not watch games? I cannot understand why there aren't internal rumblings. Cathro was sacked for less FFS!

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

In the house, aye. Maybe even the back garden - sure. Cutting about the toon though? 😬

Thats not what you said though was it...you invalidated the protest, by ridiculing the fact there were not many people there...and the majority were wearing tracksuits.

So I’ll ask again, why does it matter if people

protesting were adults wearing tracksuits...are you saying their opinion is irrelevant due to their choice of attire?

Edited by Deviskan

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

In the house, aye. Maybe even the back garden - sure. Cutting about the toon though? 😬

Yeh, why not?

What do you wear to the football?

Just now, Deviskan said:

Thats not what you said though was it...you invalidated the protest, by ridiculing the fact there were not many people there...and the majority were wearing tracksuits.

So I’ll ask again, why does it matter if people

protesting were adults wearing tracksuits...are. You saying their opinion is irrelevant due to their choice of attire?

Because adults shouldn’t be nipping around the town in tracksuits. I can’t believe I’m having to defend my position here. Are you guys all wearing them the now?

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Do the rest of the board not watch games? I cannot understand why there aren't internal rumblings. Cathro was sacked for less FFS!

Cathro was Craig’s puppet/fall guy.

Because adults shouldn’t be nipping around the town in tracksuits. I can’t believe I’m having to defend my position here. Are you guys all wearing them the now?

What if we are? And what if we want to?

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

You appear to be struggling with the question...so I’ll say it again slowly for you.

What has the fact people at the protest we’re wearing tracksuits got to do with anything...why even mention it?

You clearly were insinuating that the people at the protest were halfwits/scumbags (thus, the fact people like that were protesting was irrelevant) because they were wearing tracksuits...have the baws to admit what you meant, instead of skirting around the issue.

2 hours ago, S Form said:

She deserves abuse because she obviously doesn’t give a toss about our results. If she had any balls she would act now. The fact that she appears to be content with the situation speaks volumes.

How's it obvious? How can she have balls? How do you know she's content?

Nobody "deserves" abuse unless you're unable of getting your point across another way.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Personally would never wear a tracksuit but the point is you come across as seriously arrogant and disrespectful towards other fans and just not a nice person. 

Just now, Deviskan said:

You appear to be struggling with the question...so I’ll say it again slowly for you.

What has the fact people at the protest we’re wearing tracksuits got to do with anything...why even mention it?

You clearly were insinuating that the people at the protest were halfwits/scumbags (thus, the fact people like that were protesting was irrelevant) because they were wearing tracksuits...have the baws to admit what you meant, instead of skirting around the issue.

Because he’s obviously a wannabe snob!!!

58 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Vast majority of them weren’t there very long then. Was in the fan bar after the game. Nobody there at the final whistle and I popped out for a deek about 17:40 and there was nothing like that number. Left the bar less than an hour later and there was two girls playing on the heart shaped bike parking things and nobody protesting.

😅

FFS Mothy, let it go mate

There was a protest and whether you agree with it or not, the current incumbents of our club needed to know.

1 minute ago, Pagey said:

How's it obvious? How can she have balls? How do you know she's content?

Nobody "deserves" abuse unless you're unable of getting your point across another way.

Tell me how we get our point across. I’d say the vast majority of the Hearts support want Levein out. What’s Ann Budge’s response? The tin ear, that’s what.

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Personally would never wear a tracksuit but the point is you come across as seriously arrogant and disrespectful towards other fans and just not a nice person. 

I'll take that on board and think about my actions. Only because you aren’t wearing a tracksuit though.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

FFS Mothy, let it go mate

There was a protest and whether you agree with it or not, the current incumbents of our club needed to know.

They do know. I’m also not really against it as such. I just think they might have bothered to scrub up a wee bit beforehand. 

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Enough is enough.

🤬🤬🤬

She is going to tarnish her time  at hearts for the blind spot she has for this idiot running our club

Can she not see this !! 

Act now Ann 

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Because he’s obviously a wannabe snob!!!

Interestingly it was the hoi polloi that cottoned onto the current mess at the club long before the self-appointed Gentry who only just seem to have woken up to the fact.

11 minutes ago, S Form said:

She’s a seasoned business woman  not some timid wallflower. If she can’t see that Levein is damaging the team and club she is being wilfully blind or stupidly loyal. It’s time for her to act. No more prevarication.

I agree bud.

I just think Budge hasn't played badly at all.

And I think we should all just go a bit easier on her.

But aye mate no more fekin about.

They do know. I’m also not really against it as such. I just think they might have bothered to scrub up a wee bit beforehand. 

You seem to have an ongoing fascination with a section of the HEARTS support, we are all jambos at the end of the day who want to see a side we can get behind and to start climbing this league

10 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Was shellsuit Boab there?

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

A small part of my faith in humanity has died tonight. Leave me be to grieve. :( 

I recommend leisure wear for that too. Grieving in a tie should be reserved for funerals and the athletic clothing will help wick the tears away as they drop 😂😂

Edited by Taffin

14 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Levein pulled the trigger on Cathro imo and Budge followed his advice.

He obviously won't sack himself.

She's too close to him and for a hardened business woman seems remarkably reluctant to make her own call.

She may have to step aside and let someone else get rid.

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

You seem to have an ongoing fascination with a section of the HEARTS support, we are all jambos at the end of the day who want to see a side we can get behind and to start climbing this league

I agree with most of that. Not very nice picking on me because I don’t think tracksuits are appropriate attire for adult human beings though. Jeez... Talk about misjudging an audience. :( 

A small part of my faith in humanity has died tonight. Leave me be to grieve. :( 

You have some cheek a tell ye.

You have spent months abusing posters on here.

This has nothing to do with humanity.

Its shite football results .

And you are happy with that as long as Levein has his job.

Wake up 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'll be honest,  thought there was a good mix of folk. Some cowards standing well back ranting. 

I consider myself to be moderate in my thinking relatively conservative. 

I see a team of talented players on its knees. 

Responsibility lies with one person and the time has come to allow another a shot at his dreams. Sad for him,  really sad but it's over 

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Oh some on here will Colin. Smithie, Noah and the other few members of the LDL will be on (about Tuesday) with their usual excuses for Levein!!

Are these guys really Hearts fans?? More a supporter of Levein than the team!!!

Been apparent for months tbh, some fell for it, some seem through it..

1 minute ago, jake said:

You have some cheek a tell ye.

You have spent months abusing posters on here.

This has nothing to do with humanity.

Its shite football results .

And you are happy with that as long as Levein has his job.

Wake up 

Saved me typing Jake, cheers

I agree with most of that. Not very nice picking on me because I don’t think tracksuits are appropriate attire for adult human beings though. Jeez... Talk about misjudging an audience. :( 

See when you post do you imagine you are in court arguing technicalities.

That's how far off the mark you are.

The football team are in freefall but you deflect with tracksuits.

Craig Levein I’m in his wee hoose right noo chugging over shitey tic tacs whilst Austin McCann brushes his lovely hair in the mirror murmuring pointless analysis. Jon Daley is slapping cheap cheese slices on his face while Liam Fox plays Sonic on the mega drive.

Ann is away out to McD’s to get milkshakes in for the boys.

Edited by JamboSpur

4 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

I’m willing to delay taking control of the club as a foh contributor for a couple of months and put the money towards getting shot of the whole coaching team!!!

Can you put that to a poll....?

1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

Craig Levein I’m in his wee hoose right noo chugging over shitey tic tacs whilst Austin McCann brushes his lovely hair in the mirror murmuring pointless analysis. Jon Daley is slapping cheap cheese slices on his face while Liam Fox plays Sonic on the mega drive.

^^^^

This is what happens when adults leave the house in tracksuits.

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Saved me typing Jake, cheers

I had some empathy with him and his wee gang.

They have as far as I could tell been defensive about the club.

Last wee while though it does seem they care about Levein and their view of what a Hearts supporter should act and dress like.

Nippy as fek

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

^^^^

This is what happens when adults leave the house in tracksuits.

I’ve only got my socks and Y fronts on tho 🤔

1 minute ago, jake said:

I had some empathy with him and his wee gang.

They have as far as I could tell been defensive about the club.

Last wee while though it does seem they care about Levein and their view of what a Hearts supporter should act and dress like.

Nippy as fek

I didn’t, he’s an arsehole 

Just now, 1874robbo said:

I wish I had the ability to mate.

You presently have more ability than the worst manager in our history.....fact....!!