Ryotaro Meshino - Signs on loan

DesertDawg

Stephen Muddie
14 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

This confuses a lot of people (not having a go), but 

The British Isles is a group of islands in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Continental Europe. It includes Ireland, Great Britain, the Isle of Man, Shetland, Orkney, and thousands of smaller islands.
It's a geographical term rather than a political one. 😉 

What are you winking for? Did you not understand my post, when I said "respectively"? Ireland is not a part of the British Isles m8 (can be argued that it IS, but that's quite insulting to Ireland). The British Isles certainly used to include Ireland (because we invaded and colonised it, thus owned it) and to many still would. To anyone sensitive to history, they'd not argue that Ireland was a British Isle. Geographically it can be argued but nowadays when people say the British Isles they generally won't be talking about Ireland, is what I mean.

In case you're still not understanding and still thinking you have shit to wink at me about, when I said "respectively" that meant that GB was a geographical term and UK a national term. After all, Northern Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland are not nation states - they are regions of one nation state (UK). Moreover, until the 31st Oct and probably well beyond, The UK is a federal state of a larger country. And if THAT's not a country in your mind, you will ignore citizenship, legal, defence, monetary, fiscal and corporate policies.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagan

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

What are you winking for? Did you not understand my post, when I said "respectively"? Ireland is not a part of the British Isles m8 (can be argued that it IS, but that's quite insulting to Ireland). The British Isles certainly used to include Ireland and to many still would. To anyone sensitive to history, they'd not argue that Ireland was a British Isle. Geographically it can be argued. 

In case you're still not understanding and still thinking you have shit to wink at me about, when I said "respectively" that meant that GB was a geographical term and UK a national term. After all, Nothern Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland are not nation states - they are regions of one nation state (UK). Moreover, until the 31st Oct and probably well beyond, The UK is a federal state of a larger country. And if THAT's not a country in your mind, you will ignore citizenship, legal, defence, monetary, fiscal and corporate policies.

It was meant to be a smile, not a wink. I've no Idea why you're being all argumentative with me, but as you're the expert on the subject I'm out.

Coburg Hearts
10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yup, the video belows explains it really well

Cheers, JiG, that was a good and informative watch, if a bit tongue in cheek in parts.

Stephen Muddie
3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

It was meant to be a smile, not a wink. I've no Idea why you're being all argumentative with me, but as you're the expert on the subject I'm out.

I'm no expert, however I know what I'm talking about here. Yeah, sorry, your post came across smug and arsey due in no small part to the erroneous wink face (compounded by being incorrect regards your reading of my previous post).

Have a safe excursion.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Stephen Muddie
6 hours ago, Rods said:

I just dont see this boy hitting the ground running.

Mate you should see his special move. He can hit 11 men running.

Stephen Muddie

Ryo can do all of Ken's moves, like this guy, but he can do them whilst doing keepy-uppy. Incredible stuff.

Scott Brown is getting skinned and battered, all in one move (no jokes please, I'll lose my tempura). CNT w8 

Stewart MacD
5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Technically Scotland is a peninsula UK is the island 

Once we dig the moat all along the border, we can call Scotland an island, with all its subsidiary isles.

Really looking forward to seeing what he's got.  £900,00 player so he should be no mug.  Hopefully will be tearing teams apart once he gets to know his team mates.

Stewart MacD
5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Sorry I must have misunderstood we are surrounded by water on 3 sides. Personally I have a UK passport,  Great Britain is some sort of self worship from very dark days gone by 

I have an EU passport, with “United Kingdom ...,” underneath, obscured by my Rampant Lion and Saltire stickers on a plastic cover.

(Sorry, we’re getting off-subject)

Stewart MacD

I’m worried that his first game may be a home one and he hasn’t settled in yet. Home games are where the boo brigade pick on a new player who doesn’t score with his first touch.

upgotheheads
4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Missed the plane apparently. Next one on Monday or Thursday. 

Gone AWOL already FFS!

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Really looking forward to seeing what he's got.  £900,00 player so he should be no mug.  Hopefully will be tearing teams apart once he gets to know his team mates.

He'll be passing the ball back to the keeper once he get's to know his team mates 😂

42 minutes ago, Sagan said:

He'll be passing the ball back to the keeper once he get's to know his team mates 😂

You'll have no need to worry if it takes him as long as it takes you to learn when to use an apostrophe.

9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You'll have no need to worry if it takes him as long as it takes you to learn when to use an apostrophe.

Whats an apostrophe? 

11 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Is this guy getting coached on how to get on a plane?

he's getting planed on how to get on a coach, that's where they've been going wrong. bloody english-Japanese translations!

On 29/08/2019 at 08:57, Smithee said:

There's a reason for that...

As humans evolved we turned away from drinking water, which could contain all sorts of sick making parasites, germs, etc

In Europe we tended to turn towards beer as a day to day drink, the fermentation process and alcohol content killed most nasties. In Asia, they turned towards tea, where the boiling of the water did the same thing.

And now, centuries later, we have an alcohol tolerance built up over many many generations that most asians just don't have. 

Yep. I knew that, mate. 👍

He once got on a Celtic supporters bus so he could go and see Nakamura play. He was getting handed plastic bottles of white lightening and shit. Politely declined... 

August Landmesser

Scarf over heid at airport... On his way to Arbroath or Stenny?

Edited by August Landmesser

Cut The Crap
3 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Lithgae

3 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Sunderland. Jack Ross was on his flight, asked for his autograph which happened to be a contract. 

August Landmesser
4 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

Lithgae

Changing their name to Linlithgow Chrysanthemum in honour.

Jambosteve1902
1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

well you look a tad daft now 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 hours ago, harrykim said:

Once we dig the moat all along the border, we can call Scotland an island, with all its subsidiary isles.

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Yaass

Straight in the team, pure jet lagged tae feck. 

Still be better than the guff that's been on the park at times recently! 

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

4d85ac85fb8987fa72a23eca743d983b.jpg

You don't look so good Frank. Maybe a visit to your GP, or if you can't get an appointment, see if the nurse is available. 

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, harrykim said:

I’m worried that his first game may be a home one and he hasn’t settled in yet. Home games are where the boo brigade pick on a new player who doesn’t score with his first touch.

Will he be in any state to play tomorrow?Your point stands though because it will probably be the Motherwell game before we see him, he won’t have had much time with his international team mates either by then.

Edited by Pasquale for King

The Future's Maroon
2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Oops

43 minutes ago, Walrus said:

EDNNoCfXkAAaOyH?format=jpg&name=small

2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

You don't look so good Frank. Maybe a visit to your GP, or if you can't get an appointment, see if the nurse is available. 

What was your info on his missing the flight? 

2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

No like you to be talking shite.🙄

85D9B08A-0D6E-4F62-B168-3D5F8F313B9B.jpeg.7532d0c630f117dec587e2e387867d9b.jpeg