• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagan

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really annoys me that the full interviews need you to pay for Hearts TV. As I can't watch live games in the UK I don't bother paying for it - can't see the value in being able to just watch interviews (highlights already on BBC/BT/SPFL YouTube etc).

His entire interview should be free to watch, especially as there may be interest in Japan and how many there will sign up to Hearts TV just to hear what he has to say.

Edited by kila

I'm genuinely excited by this capture. I hope he hits the ground running. Reading the main site he does seem excited to be at Hearts. 

頑張って

Good luck lad :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Does he speak English or is Austin doing the translation?

He doesn't speak much or any English yet. Sounds like a major part in him coming to Hearts is our assistant manager can communicate with him. Or least he has us believing - need one of our Japan based posters to confirm translation as accurate and not a Fifer spraffing shite.

21 minutes ago, kila said:

Really annoys me that the full interviews need you to pay for Hearts TV. As I can't watch live games in the UK I don't bother paying for it - can't see the value in being able to just watch interviews (highlights already on BBC/BT/SPFL YouTube etc).

His entire interview should be free to watch, especially as there may be interest in Japan and how many there will sign up to Hearts TV just to hear what he has to say.

I pay for hearts TV .I don't care if your annoyed or not .that's why I buy it to get little interviews like this.

10 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

I pay for hearts TV .I don't care if your annoyed or not .that's why I buy it to get little interviews like this.

me too. 

1 minute ago, jambo1998 said:

Fantastic behind the scenes video of his arrival at the airport and Tynecastle. 

Aye, thanks for the link mate. You're all heart. 

jamboinglasgow

Welcome to Hearts Ryotaro, from the fact Hearts are pushing for Japanese fans with a lot of effort made, they must expect he will be a great player. The behind the scenes video showed him sitting with Japanese journalists so certainly some interest from home.

I am not expecting much early on as he will need to adjust and settle but hopefully he really kicks on and we have a 2 year loan deal.

Tennant's  6's
3 minutes ago, jambo1998 said:

Fantastic behind the scenes video of his arrival at the airport and Tynecastle. 

Yeah, the behind the scenes of the start of the Austin interview 😂

No surprise that he's not fluent in Japanese.  

He does seem like a good lad though, just hope he lives up to the star billing he's being given 

7 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Aye, thanks for the link mate. You're all heart. 

Previous posts were about hearts tv, didn't think it was too hard to work it out. 

性交する

追加するのを忘れた、有名人へようこそ

Edited by superjack

3 minutes ago, jambo1998 said:

Previous posts were about hearts tv, didn't think it was too hard to work it out. 

You need to accommodate us casual readers mate. It's Friday night.

53 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

I think Hearts would make more money making the interviews free if they got them sponsored. There'd be significantly more views than there currently is as anyone can just click and view. The 30 sec 'preview' is sad, I genuinely thought the Meshino interview was available in full for free because I followed the link from the main Hearts news article.

1 hour ago, kila said:

Can’t see the value but bothered you can’t view it? 😀

30 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Welcome to Hearts Ryotaro, from the fact Hearts are pushing for Japanese fans with a lot of effort made, they must expect he will be a great player. The behind the scenes video showed him sitting with Japanese journalists so certainly some interest from home.

I am not expecting much early on as he will need to adjust and settle but hopefully he really kicks on and we have a 2 year loan deal.

Devils advocate- If he doesn’t know how to play with Scottish players then Scottish players don’t know how to play against him. We can barely cope with teams newly promoted from the Scottish championship for the first round of game starts usually never mind someone with a total different style of play! 

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Can’t see the value but bothered you can’t view it? 😀

I'm a moany arse I know, but Hearts are going all out to create some hype for him on social media. Seems sad to make his interview exclusive to those who throw Hearts TV some cash. I can't justify Hearts TV because I already throw Hearts enough money with my ST and FoH.

Edited by kila

Perth to Paisley

Can i record that he is going to be a massive dud.

I have never been correct in my forecasts on a players impact....why should I start now?

Good luck and Welcome

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not sure I’ve ever seen a player hyped so much by the club.

We've not signed a £900,000 player in this 'media' age. 

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, kila said:

I'm a moany arse I know, but Hearts are going all out to create some hype for him on social media. Seems sad to make his interview exclusive to those who throw Hearts TV some cash. I can't justify Hearts TV because I already throw Hearts enough money with my ST and FoH.

Its always struck me that Hearts are more than fair in the amount of free coverage they allow punters to watch.

4 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Still catching up so this might have been mentioned but if you open that link and translate it it comes up with this "Pep Guardiola signed a contract with Gamba's “Japanese Messi”. Due to the special relationship between the Premier League champions and the old Australian football club in Edinburgh, he was transferred to Scottish Premiership Hearts."

Australian?

4 hours ago, iainmac said:

The Google translation of that website is hilarious! Click on the link and switch to "English"! 😎 

Midlothian is a team in Edinburgh & also a reference to the "old Australian football club in Edinburgh". 

Damn.

28 minutes ago, kila said:

I don’t have it either and would only watch the odd interview if I did. 

25 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

We've not signed a £900,000 player in this 'media' age. 

True. Mirslad Beslija eat your heart out. 

rudi must stay

Ryotaro certainly has the aura of  a very good player from his interviews

Edited by rudi must stay

53 minutes ago, kila said:

I think Hearts would make more money making the interviews free if they got them sponsored. There'd be significantly more views than there currently is as anyone can just click and view. The 30 sec 'preview' is sad, I genuinely thought the Meshino interview was available in full for free because I followed the link from the main Hearts news article.

Yes your right there is the odd interview like this one should go free to everybody

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Eh?

Chest out very confident lad.

Infact if you watch his journey to Edinburgh video on Hearts TV, 2 second meeting with Levein, who made a joke, he looked at him funny and walked off. Which I quite liked :D

afanderson33
2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Chest out very confident lad.

Infact if you watch his journey to Edinburgh video on Hearts TV, 2 second meeting with Levein, who made a joke, he looked at him funny and walked off. Which I quite liked :D

Because he didn't understand a word he said. You're an odd duck.

Phil D. Corners
3 hours ago, kila said:

International subscription, for live games, costs more. 

Interviews and replays is a cheaper package. 

rudi must stay
43 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Because he didn't understand a word he said. You're an odd duck.

The translator translated what Levein said and he walked off..

From what I've seen he knows some words, you can see that from his press conference. He doesn't look totally clueless to me. But I may be wrong there, either way as I said he has an aura of confidence and belief in himself and that is a great thing

18 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

The translator translated what Levein said and he walked off..

From what I've seen he knows some words, you can see that from his press conference. He doesn't look totally clueless to me. But I may be wrong there, either way as I said he has an aura of confidence and belief in himself and that is a great thing

To be fair, in Japanese culture anything other than an aura of confidence is seen as a weakness within males.

Edited by brux

Ronald Villiers
5 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

Was thinking that myself.

Wonder how many new Hearts tv subscribers we will have.

Also Japanese tourists wanting tickets to games.

Well played Ann 🤗

I only hope that any Japanese tourists that do turn up don't get hit with the 'sorry but you don't have a purchase history' crap.  I'd like to think common sense will prevail.