• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagan

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite my utter despondency last Sunday and beyond, I'm now supremely confident that I'll waken tomorrow to the news that Meshino is a Jambo, England are savaging Australia and that will be just the foretaste to Hearts crushing Motherwell.

Β 

Saturday in NZ for this Jambo is looking extremely good.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Barack said:

Β 

I like it when the big guy gets a bit carried away talking about a player, even if he's being a bit premature. It shows him up for what he is - a Jambo at heart. He seems to get as excited as we do about the thought of some decent player or other coming to play for us. Maybe it's part of why he's finding it hard this time around - too much of a fan, not enough of a manager. Or somethingΒ πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

8 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Β 

Of course, new players make a habit of coming into a new club and immediately slagging off their manager.

If a well experienced player thought we were a shambles, why move up here? I'm doubting we were the only offer on the table.

9 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Haha...they haven't even agreed to send him here yet..Holy ****!

What we'll do right ladsΒ 

Β 

We'll send oor new Japanese boy up on a train for the weekend, we'll also send oor loans boy up to watch a random Hearts game. We'll also have discussions wi them anaw ken to wasteΒ their time and that. Then if we get a work permit we'll tell them tae bolt fur a laugh ehΒ 

Β 

It'll be so funny likesΒ 

Β 

Haha HahaΒ 

Β 

Β 

Just spotted MacPhee on train, suit on, book with Japanese guyΒ on front cover on table, watching Motherwell on laptop -looks focussedΒ 

34 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

So Man Utd phones us up and asked if we needed anyone and we didn’t ask for Alexis?!?Β Leveinoot

Β 

Lukaku as well trying to punt him weren’t they? Was he not part of the proposed Dybala deal?Β 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Β 

Lukaku as well trying to punt him weren’t they? Was he not part of the proposed Dybala deal?Β 

got Β£80million for him πŸ˜†Β 

Β 

joking aside, great that we have that relationship

9 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Hang on a minute πŸ€”Β 

Β 

Man United and Man City see value in Craig Levein, Glen Whelan trains with us and speaks highly of Levein and signs,Β yet Levein aΒ clueless loser?

Β 

Something doesn't add up to me.Β 

Levein's value to Hearts is far more than just on matchdays. If we lost Levein Budge would be right back at the start. This is partly due to Levein making himself the key man and partly Budge making him the key man. The bits that are not going right are the succession planning and the first team results. Both appear to be moving (admittedly slowly) in the right direction though...

Β 

We should not underestimate just how destructive dispensing of Levein would be to the club. It would be seismic.

Edited by Spellczech

4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Levein's value to Hearts is far more than just on matchdays. If we lost Levein Budge would be right back at the start. This is partly due to Levein making himself the key man and partly Budge making him the key man. The bits that are not going right are the succession planning and the first team results. Both appear to be moving (admittedly slowly) in the right direction though...

Β 

We should not underestimate just how destructive dispensing of Levein would be to the club. It would be seismic.

Agree πŸ‘Β 

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Β 

Β 

This transfer window has shown that Levein is worth his weight in gold as Director of Football.Β Β 

Β 

The last two seasons have shown that Hearts need a new manager to get the best out of the team.

Just now, gnasher75 said:

Β 

This transfer window has shown that Levein is worth his weight in gold as Director of Football.Β Β 

Β 

The last two seasons have shown that Hearts need a new manager to get the best out of the team.

Correct on the second point! πŸ‘

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

Β 

Β 

I get the feeling that Austin McPhee is being trained toΒ be a DOF successor. The bit that worries me is that I'm not convinced by Daly & Fox being developed for one of themΒ to be a potential Head Coach. I am guessing that this is what is happening...

Β 

The current process of the 3 younger guys doing the training Mon-Thur then Levein coming in on Friday to watch the first team and pick the team on Saturday is just not getting results so far...In theory, it is actually sound, but in practice it is just not working...

5 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Β 

Β 

Don't necessarily agree with your second pointΒ  . A different argument maybe .

Your first point is , in my opinion , undisputable .

The cretins on here calling for CL to be kicked out the club should be ashamed of themselves .

Β 

Start getting some good results, and everything will be Hunky Dory. Genuinely excited by this potential signing. We need a vital spark, and this could be it.

1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

The cretins on here calling for CL to be kicked out the club should be ashamed of themselves .

Β 

Β 

Why? our results are dreadful. Are we not supposed to win football games, isn't that the idea?

Sub4TiddlerMurray
20 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Β 

Β 

I'm not convinced he can get this team playing to its potential but you are spot on out everything else to do with the footballing side

4 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Β 

You argue on the first point that since becoming DOF how signings have been successful...30% or lower that is not good enough.Β Β 

On the point on CL being manager...well his record speaks for itself.Β  Worst than cathro. For me again that's not good enough and he has to go. If we brought in the best players in the world CL would still have us in 6th place.Β 

3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Β 

Why? our results are dreadful. Are we not supposed to win football games, isn't that the idea?

Maybe read all of my post ?

3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Β 

Exactly! Results are very poor.Β 

He said i only need to transfer windows...he's had four no real improvement.

Β 

He said we only need 2/3 for this season.. so far its 6 possibly 7 by the end of today....again more money spent.Β 

Β 

Lets see where we are in 11 games

4 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Maybe read all of my post ?

Β 

I did, and some people still have the right to want him removed altogether. Myself, I'm undecided, there's no doubt he does a lot of good work in the background and has very good connections. The problem is, could he work alongside a new manager. If we were to bring someoneΒ in from outside the club, then it could cause problems.Β 

10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Are we expecting the decision within the next hour or so?

Β 

Doubt we’ll hear until next week. Even if the appeal is successful today,Β there will be other loose ends to tie up.

Β 

Maybe get some more info from CL post match if he’s asked.

10 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Haha...they haven't even agreed to send him here yet..Holy ****!

Β 

Its almost like your gloating over some sort of throw away comment,Β weird behaviour from a hearts supporter.Β 

7 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Β 

Doubt we’ll hear until next week. Even if the appeal is successful today,Β there will be other loose ends to tie up.

Β 

Maybe get some more info from CL post match if he’s asked.

We will definitely hear today if the application is successful or notΒ 

29 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Start getting some good results, and everything will be Hunky Dory. Genuinely excited by this potential signing. We need a vital spark, and this could be it.

Β 

Youre right mate, if this wee use can provide the vital spark, it would be very handy. Almost para handy.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

One for the bairns there πŸ₯΄

He hasn't agreed to come to us yet so even if we get the permit, which we will, it's not assured that he will ever wear maroon.

Edited by brux

34 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Eh? Instead of parking the bus we're going to park the boat? I can just see Levein in his captain's outfit right enough 😁

4 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Β 

Youre right mate, if this wee use can provide the vital spark, it would be very handy. Almost para handy.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

One for the bairns there πŸ₯΄

Dammit, got there before me!

6 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Sorry, managed to quote the wring post, was supposed to be brux's

Going by what was said yesterday and then what's in today's article, it sounds like a deal has been agreed as long as we get a work permit, otherwise he'll go else where, so he won't 'agree' to come here until the w/p is agreed.

Edited by Gav M

The Treasurer
9 minutes ago, brux said:

He hasn't agreed to come to us yet so even if we get the permit, which we will, it's not assured that he will ever wear maroon.

As far as I'm aware the only thing holding this up is the WP.

All other negotiations are complete between the clubs and the player

4 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Eh? Instead of parking the bus we're going to park the boat? I can just see Levein in his captain's outfit right enough 😁

Β 

He's got that Captain Birds eye look about him. Get the players on fish fingers maybe?

Β 

:sadrobbo:

53 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I get the feeling that Austin McPhee is being trained toΒ be a DOF successor. The bit that worries me is that I'm not convinced by Daly & Fox being developed for one of themΒ to be a potential Head Coach. I am guessing that this is what is happening...

Β 

The current process of the 3 younger guys doing the training Mon-Thur then Levein coming in on Friday to watch the first team and pick the team on Saturday is just not getting results so far...In theory, it is actually sound, but in practice it is just not working...

Β 

It's not even just not working, it's not happening, as has been mentioned on here many times.

12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Β 

It's not even just not working, it's not happening, as has been mentioned on here many times.

So what is happening? I took my impression from media article not here.

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

So what is happening? I took my impression from media article not here.

Β 

It was happening but a few posters have said that they have seen him up at Riccarton on the training ground taking part in every session this season.

37 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Going by what was said yesterday and then what's in today's article, it sounds like a deal has been agreed as long as we get a work permit, otherwise he'll go else where, so he won't 'agree' to come here until the w/p is agreed.

Β 

If you’ve just signed for Man City and they tell you to go play for Hearts, I doubt you’d go against that. So like you my reading is he gets the W/p and he’ll be a Hearts player for at least this season.

The Treasurer
15 minutes ago, adam1998 said:

Man City wages to pull on the Famous Maroon - What's not to like 😍

Most of us would do it for nothing, but this lad will be paid Β£1000's a week to live our dream

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Β 

That process is nearly two years out of date. It isn’t even sound never mind not working and they found that out pretty quickly.Β 

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

Β 

I did, and some people still have the right to want him removed altogether. Myself, I'm undecided, there's no doubt he does a lot of good work in the background and has very good connections. The problem is, could he work alongside a new manager. If we were to bring someoneΒ in from outside the club, then it could cause problems.Β 

I didn't say people didn't have the right to want him removed . I was referring to the nasty , hate filled posts about CL .

Overall he is and has been great for us .

Β 

1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β