Ryotaro Meshino - Signs on loan

DesertDawg

1 hour ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

The whole "the panel will screw us" thing is a bit tiresome. The Ghanaian guy was a 2-2 vote which was probably fair enough, this guy should get it no problem if it's the same panel. 

Feel free to rip me to shreds if we are indeed screwed over 

There are certain criteria points system that a player must meet before being recommended to the Home Office by the Review Panel. International caps being one criteria.  On paper he is goosed but I understand that he is considered as exceptional.   

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagan

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

There are certain criteria points system that a player must meet before being recommended to the Home Office by the Review Panel. International caps being one criteria.  On paper he is goosed but I understand that he is considered as exceptional.   

Are there references from Man City or is it Man City who are applying and waiting ? Seems Odd they wouldn't be first ask and Hearts added in.

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Are there references from Man City or is it Man City who are applying and waiting ? Seems Odd they wouldn't be first ask and Hearts added in.

Hearts are their Trojan Horse

Jambosteve1902
22 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Hickey will go to Liverpool in 3 years.

no he really wont.

BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

no he really wont.

Are you basing that on potential or culture ? 

Captain Lithuania
24 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Hickey will go to Liverpool in 3 years.

:rofl:

Based on WHAT? For a start Robertson had to make his way there via Hull and it was clear he was an exceptional talent. And where’s Robertson off to in the next 3 years? Unlikely to leave Liverpool in that time IMO. He’s absolutely quality. 

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Homme said:

Let me re-phrase that then. If they wanted him badly enough.

Anyway i thought it was Celtic we told to bolt?

Born apparently, if he had to go I would rather it was down there. They obviously see enough in him with better coaching they can develop him further. As much as it pains me to say it the move for Tierney and the form of Robertson will see more scouts looking up here for players.

Jambosteve1902
Just now, BarneyBattles44 said:

Are you basing that on potential or culture ? 

i think he's vastly over rated and wont be near that level. he'l not peak beyond championship IMO. but id love to be wrong.

BarneyBattles44
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts are their Trojan Horse

If so then Hearts part own him for 1-2 years and get a development fee as part of any future transfers ?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

If so then Hearts part own him for 1-2 years and get a development fee as part of any future transfers ?

I don’t think teams owning half of players is allowed anymore. They own him, we have applied for a work permit and the SPFL panel will decide if he is allowed one because he is an exceptional talent. He wouldn’t get one currently in England as he isn’t exceptional in their league. They would loan him out to a club in Europe where it’s easier to get a work permit.

BarneyBattles44
2 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

i think he's vastly over rated and wont be near that level. he'l not peak beyond championship IMO. but id love to be wrong.

Thanks. I know his back ground is more relative to Liverpool than Manchester. Also for a Lad at 17 he's played a hand full of games and been raved about. It's been stated Celtic and Man City rate him enough to have a cheeky nibble. He's Hearts - Liverpool only.

Whether you like it or not. Trying to make out Hickey isn't good enough what we've seen. Your having a chick young moment there. Dear oh Dear. The KOP means kings Own Protestants.

17 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

What I gather, the FA have strengthened its rules concerning WP for non-EU players in advance of Brexit.  I expect Man City are hoping Hearts get a UK WP via the SFA. 

BarneyBattles44
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think teams owning half of players is allowed anymore. They own him, we have applied for a work permit and the SPFL panel will decide if he is allowed one because he is an exceptional talent. He wouldn’t get one currently in England as he isn’t exceptional in their league. They would loan him out to a club in Europe where it’s easier to get a work permit.

Thank you. Thats why holland was mentioned. So are Hearts going to loan Him to a Dutch side and they loan him back to Us by 12 tomorrow . sorry to add last bit but. . F..k

Edited by BarneyBattles44

Pasquale for King

Thanks you. Thats why holland was mentioned. So are Hearts going to loan Him to a Dutch side and they loan him back to Us by 12 tomorrow . sorry to add last bit but. . F..k

It’s all a bit unclear, if we get a work permit he’s ours on loan for a year. If we fail the City will loan him out to someone else, our deal with them is dependent on him getting a work permit.

BarneyBattles44
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s all a bit unclear, if we get a work permit he’s ours on loan for a year. If we fail the City will loan him out to someone else, our deal with them is dependent on him getting a work permit.

Thanks. All things relate. I'd be shocked if Hearts don't have pre emp on his future over 2 years. 

Pasquale for King

Thanks. All things relate. I'd be shocked if Hearts don't have pre emp on his future over 2 years. 

He does look like a player but in all honesty will a year with us mean he will go back down and get in their team? Like most clubs City and especially Chelsea but players and loan them out for cash, sell jerseys and move them on for more money. All the big clubs are stockpiling players, the question is could we get them if they didn’t? If we were doing it UEFA would put a limit in loans out of a club as they do with loans into a club.

RenfrewHearts
6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

https://workpermit.com/immigration/united-kingdom/tier-2-sportsperson-visa

Light reading.

As Ribble mentioned there is a points system, which would then instigate the appeal for a Tier 1 visa, "exceptional talent".

How that could be argued not sure, Pep might help

Who’s Manchester City’s Loans Manager :verysmug:?

GorgieFifeLife
1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Are you thinking he’ll be walking in to their first team or something? 😀

Did I say that? Makes no sense him going there rather than developing here and seeing if he can make it in Scotland first.😎

Dalstonjambo
3 minutes ago, RenfrewHearts said:

Who’s Manchester City’s Loans Manager :verysmug:?

A quick google suggests they have 9! One of whom is Joleon Lescott - 'Keeping track of City's loanees is no small feat - there were over 30 last season - and Lescott is in a team of nine people that help scour the continent keeping tabs on the players and acting as intermediaries.'

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joleon-lescott-man-city-job-14926146

GorgieFifeLife
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Ok , i bow to your superior knowledge , man city paid no attention to him , man city did not consider signing him and loaning him back to us. Myself and so many other posters on here who are aware of this dreamt it. 👍🏻

You seem to think you know the ins and outs of everything, making a lot of noise but empty vessels usually do.

27 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Thanks. I know his back ground is more relative to Liverpool than Manchester. Also for a Lad at 17 he's played a hand full of games and been raved about. It's been stated Celtic and Man City rate him enough to have a cheeky nibble. He's Hearts - Liverpool only.

Whether you like it or not. Trying to make out Hickey isn't good enough what we've seen. Your having a chick young moment there. Dear oh Dear. The KOP means kings Own Protestants.

Capture.JPG

55 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Who is actually on the WP panel ?

Rod Petrie ,Davie provan, pat bonnar and Charlie Nicholas.

2 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

A quick google suggests they have 9! One of whom is Joleon Lescott - 'Keeping track of City's loanees is no small feat - there were over 30 last season - and Lescott is in a team of nine people that help scour the continent keeping tabs on the players and acting as intermediaries.'

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joleon-lescott-man-city-job-14926146

Brexit rules will change how young promising players are brought in from non-EU countries and where they are loaned out to.

BarneyBattles44
3 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

WTF

Sang songs about all off them and all have W.....s at the end. 

Edited by BarneyBattles44

30 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Whether you like it or not. Trying to make out Hickey isn't good enough what we've seen. Your having a chick young moment there. Dear oh Dear. The KOP means kings Own Protestants.

You sure?

I just can't wait until we're all singing "Ryotaro is a f**** Meshino,  a f**** Meshino. a f**** Meshino" to the Rudi Skacel song.

15 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

So if the hearing is tomorrow and we get the work permit, I presume we will announce him tomorrow?

No.  First there is the Review Panel hearing.  The Review Panel then provide its decision to the Home Office.  The Home Office then inform the club.  Then, if successful, the club has to apply for international clearance.    

Dalstonjambo
35 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Erm - you might want to google that. 

Solid effort being that drunk at 4.30pm though.

7 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Maybe not as stupid as it reads.  I understand that the panel is made up of 5:

Representative of the SFA (probably Petrie)

Representative of the SPFL (probably Doncaster)

Representative of the PFA-Scotland (probably Wishart) 

2 'independent' Expert Witnesses (such as Andy Walker, Pat Bonnar, etc.)

Edited by Tasavallan

Dalstonjambo
6 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Brexit rules will change how young promising players are brought in from non-EU countries and where they are loaned out to.

Agreed entirely. Although i wouldn't put it past that bloody premier league to find a way round it or be exempt. Was merely responding to a post asking the question about who manages City's loans. Their resources are different level. 9 people managing loan players is something else.

2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Maybe not as stupid as it reads.  I understand that the panel is made up of 5

Representative of the SFA *probably Petrie(

It was 4 for our last appeal.

Dalstonjambo
Just now, Barack said:

The Catholic community amongst the Liverpool support, will be just as upset about the KOP's supposed origins, as the folk that died on the hill in South Africa, during the Boer War.

This place is rather surreal at times. :lol:

Our very own Donald Trump. Just entirely makes something up that is easy to disprove. Refuses to back down despite evidence and just moves on. Got to admire it. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

The Catholic community amongst the Liverpool support, will be just as upset about the KOP's supposed origins, as the folk that died on the hill in South Africa, during the Boer War.

:lol: 

Spion Kop (or Kop for short) is a colloquial name or term for a number of single tier terraces and stands at sports stadiums, particularly in the United Kingdom. Their steep nature resembles a hill near Ladysmith, South Africa, that was the scene of the Battle of Spion Kop in January 1900 during the Second Boer War.

Back to 2005
18 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Frank mcgarvey does a few shifts as well as the second income his missus brings in is not as much as it used to be...

RenfrewHearts
28 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Haha nice find. Interesting stuff. They’ve got some outstanding young players but not many will get near the first team.

22 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

N

22 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Jeso I thought I was only making it up I didn't think for a second it was even a remote possibility😱

14 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Wondering how a thread about a potential Japanese signing is now discussing how the Spion Kop got its name 😐

A bit of a boer, that.

Edited by Tasavallan

Absolute zero chance of this boy not getting a visa in my opinion. 

If he's not an exceptional talent what is? Actual messi?

Plus,  the fact that Man City have signed him would make anyone on the panel look like a complete numpty for voting no. 

31 minutes ago, Barack said:

And it was Arsenal who originally had the Kop End, not Liverpool. 

Goldstone Wonder
3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Absolute zero chance of this boy not getting a visa in my opinion. 

If he's not an exceptional talent what is? Actual messi?

Plus,  the fact that Man City have signed him would make anyone on the panel look like a complete numpty for voting no. 

I hope you're correct but I think we are looking about a 1 in 3 chance of being successful with it. Will be surprised and delighted to be proved wrong.  

3 minutes ago, Goldstone Wonder said:

I hope you're correct but I think we are looking about a 1 in 3 chance of being successful with it. Will be surprised and delighted to be proved wrong.  

We were only one vote away from getting that cletus numbskull guy and he was a nobody that was destined for our reserves.

If he doesn't get a visa i will delete my account! Ha. 

Edited by Sagan