***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

Captain Sausage
2 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

I’ve heard from an unnamed source that we are in for Craig Halkett of Livingston, fingers crossed

Nah mate I was drinking in a pub in Livingston and the barman’s dog was saying that he has signed for Hibs. We are defo getting their goalkeeper Kelly though. 

Big news next week. 

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Heard from a good source walker and two guys from league one are in at riccarton tomorrow! One thought to be aneke.

Inch Hearts
41 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

That perfectly sums up the majority of our support. 

I’d like to add the outcry on here when we signed 32 y/o Don Cowie from the Championship for being over the hill compared to the outrage on missing out on Craig Bryson...

I bet if you go on any thread on Craig Bryson prior to him joining the muttoners everyone was saying what a great signing he would be.  I bet if you look on threads about not next seasons team based on potential the majority had Bryson in the team.  Let’s not pretend he’s onlh being portrayed as good because he’s went to the sheep all of a sudden. 

Inch Hearts
4 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

Heard from a good source walker and two guys from league one are in at riccarton tomorrow! One thought to be aneke.

Sure to be better than Bryson for some reason. 

1 hour ago, daveyhmfc said:

Johnking,   were you joking with your earlier thoughts on a new player or players today. ;) 

Never seen anything he posts actually come off. Seems purely guess work.

2 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

A cookery competition will probably be the only thing we win this season. 

JKB would win a cockery competition to be fair

3 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Never seen anything he posts actually come off. Seems purely guess work.

ITK = Guesswork. I would add a few to that list.

Just now, Barack said:

Anyone boring as **** and got a day off tomorrow...you know what must be done...

Who was the geezer who spent his life at the airport. We need him. Unless you're up for it.

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Who was the geezer who spent his life at the airport. We need him. Unless you're up for it.

Big Coco.  Great guy (if you’re talking about the Vanacek tweets) 

25 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

Klaxon 3pm

40 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

Joined 3 hours ago to post this. 

:what:

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Cygnet said:

Its why I am not giving it time, could come true but never trust rumours from 1 post posters.

Inch Hearts
4 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Why not?  Why discourage people to post what they’ve heard? It’s usually with a pinch of salt anyway. 

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its why I am not giving it time, could come true but never trust rumours from 1 post posters.

5 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Hahaha I’ve been reading this forum for years and I’ve just decided to create an account to share some information I have heard. What does it matter if I’ve just created an account? Everyone has to start up at some point no???  I’ll just keep my information to myself next time.

6 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Why not?  Why discourage people to post what they’ve heard? It’s usually with a pinch of salt anyway. 

Exactly mate, we’ll see tomorrow anyway eh?

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Takis51 said:

Hahaha I’ve been reading this forum for years and I’ve just decided to create an account to share some information I have heard. What does it matter if I’ve just created an account? Everyone has to start up at some point no???  I’ll just keep my information to myself next time.

Its more based on past experience, so dont mean to be offensive to you, I would delighted if is proved true tomorrow.

55 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

Last I was told on Wednesday was that Walker is to report for pre-season at Wigan tomorrow.  Things do change quickly in the silly season but I’ll get the latest early tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its more based on past experience, so dont mean to be offensive to you, I would delighted if is proved true tomorrow.

What he said. ??????

57 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

I’ve read rumours or targets from other users with loads of comments which were false so will give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess will find out tomorrow!

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

No offence taken mate. Me and you both. 

1 hour ago, Takis51 said:

What’s your thoughts on the possibility of the return of JW?

12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I’ve read rumours or targets from other users with loads of comments which were false so will give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess will find out tomorrow!

It was highlighted recently that the league prize money we received was based on points so finished ninth overall

Mr Elwood P
Just now, Barack said:

Anyone want the ubiquitous YouTube clip...?

Here we go then...

Any chips in there?

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, WageThief said:

It was highlighted recently that the league prize money we received was based on points so finished ninth overall

Link?

Mr Elwood P
34 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Probably turn out to be the one that is ITK.

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Here we go then...

Wee bit of the Ricardo Fuller about his movement?

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Walker and 2 guys from League one equals

:seething:

I fear the bad apostle may be mentioned a record amount of times in one day if JW comes back tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

Here we go then...

Loves a nutmeg

Just now, Barack said:

Indeed. Wouldn't say we're at the top of the favourites pile, seeing who's in for him.

However, if Takis' info has a modicum of truth about it, and he does indeed show up at Riccarton...then who knows. 

If he doesn't...Takis is a malaka!

?

Inch Hearts
32 minutes ago, Takis51 said:

Exactly mate, we’ll see tomorrow anyway eh?

Yep.  Thanks for sharing bud. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, WageThief said:

Link to an actual source that confirms that we get 9th placed prize money.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Anyone boring as **** and got a day off tomorrow...you know what must be done...

Fit the bill. Live near riccarton and it would be that simple apart from having to look after a 2 year old. She'd go mental if I was dragging the boy out to stalk :lol:

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

I bet if you go on any thread on Craig Bryson prior to him joining the muttoners everyone was saying what a great signing he would be.  I bet if you look on threads about not next seasons team based on potential the majority had Bryson in the team.  Let’s not pretend he’s onlh being portrayed as good because he’s went to the sheep all of a sudden. 

Think what he meant was that there was a double standard that everyone wanted Bryson, as you said, but turned their noses up at Cowie 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

The child is getting exercise & possibly food. What more does she expect...?

We'll have a full scouting report tomorrow, thanks.??

:hartley:

You don't understand the level of mental we're dealing with. Let me sleep on whether or not I want to be castrated by this time tomorrow!