• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

3 hours ago, PB21 said:

yes with it being a 4 year deal so contract runs out summer 2021

Must be well though of to get a deal like that. 

The 4 year contract was signed in 2015 so he is out of contract and available next month- source is notts Forrest website 

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, CAR said:

The 4 year contract was signed in 2015 so he is out of contract and available next month- source is notts Forrest website 

I wonder if it means Forrest might be due compensation as he's still young - but we wouldn't need to pay it? Maybe that's why other clubs aren't lining up fir him

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Another Sean Clare scenario?

Spoke to my family contacts, one of whom works at Forest. Says the boy would do well if he came to us. 

It seems this Walker chap was on loan at Burton Albion.............can't remember a thing about him.

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

It seems this Walker chap was on loan at Burton Albion.............can't remember a thing about him.

Not surprised seeing as he only played the equivalent of a game and a half over 6 appearances for them and that was 3 years ago

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Not surprised seeing as he only played the equivalent of a game and a half over 6 appearances for them and that was 3 years ago

I'm more concerned that i can't even remember him being at Burton, nevermind what he played like. I must be losing it!!!!!

Absolute Scenes
17 minutes ago, Barack said:

Another Sean Clare scenario?

Spoke to my family contacts, one of whom works at Forest. Says the boy would do well if he came to us. 

the very same aye

I know we had to pay something but it wasn't what English clubs had to pay

Could be a coup

"In 'The Brewers' following game on 2 April, he came off the bench to score an injury-time equaliser in a 1–1 draw with Bury at the Pirelli Stadium. He returned to Forest at the end of the season having made six appearances for Burton Albion, scoring one goal."

Ahh "injury time equaliser".......I was definatly in the pub by then.

Still, was expecting "news" from Tynecastle this week. Was said on this forum that there would be a surprise but not transfer related.

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Still, was expecting "news" from Tynecastle this week. Was said on this forum that there would be a surprise but not transfer related.

Image result for surprise gif

Selkirkhmfc1874
11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

It's only middle of the week 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

It's only middle of the week 

Aye but I'm bored at work!

Jambo 4 Ever
15 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

who said there would be a surprise?

Just now, Natural Orders said:

who said there would be a surprise?

Ach I'm not getting into naming folk. Just ends up in a battle on here.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ach I'm not getting into naming folk. Just ends up in a battle on here.

ah fair enough

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Cilla Black.

Don’t know why but laughed out loud at that.

lorra lorra fun on jkb as ever....

no darned ‘ transfermation’ though ?

Portable Badger

HoM website:

Still find it somewhat bizarre that we're proudly posting an article about Godhino winning his 2nd cap for Canada, playing 90mins .......having only told the poor ****er to go and find another club cos he ain't going to get a game for us

2 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

HoM website:

Still find it somewhat bizarre that we're proudly posting an article about Godhino winning his 2nd cap for Canada, playing 90mins .......having only told the poor ****er to go and find another club cos he ain't going to get a game for us

Upping his appeal to suitors maybe? 

Portable Badger
5 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Upping his appeal to suitors maybe? 

More than likely the club's intention but if that club look into 'who's infront of Godhino in the pecking order at Hearts?' ..... seeing that list wouldn't necessarily convince me Godhino is a great catch.

Edited by Gilbert’s Fridge

14 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

More than likely the club's intention but if that club look into 'who's infront of Godhino in the pecking order at Hearts?' ..... seeing that list wouldn't necessarily convince me Godhino is a great catch.

One of the best right backs in the league?

CloustonHMFC
16 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Michael Smith is a quality RB and, IMO is the only one who would keep Godinho out the team unless we sign another. 

CloustonHMFC
25 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

HoM website:

We didn’t actually tell him to find a new club, we told him that his game time would be limited this season (and with Michael Smith it’s no shock) and that if he felt he had to move on to continue his development with regular first team football we wouldn’t stand in his way. We definitely didn’t tell him he had to find a new club though and would definitely be welcomed into the squad. 

On 30/05/2019 at 22:47, Captain Canada said:

? I want someone who can tackle properly, not just stick out a leg and have to walk a tightrope for the rest of the game. 

Im sure Halkett will end up playing CM no doubt.

40 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Im sure Halkett will end up playing CM no doubt.

I agree - sooner or later.

jamboinglasgow

So, anyone think a signing will be announced tomorrow. Would make sense the day before pre-season and rumours at the weekend suggested this, but I do feel now that if we are about to announce someone there would be more rumblings on here and the press in the last day or two.

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

So, anyone think a signing will be announced tomorrow. Would make sense the day before pre-season and rumours at the weekend suggested this, but I do feel now that if we are about to announce someone there would be more rumblings on here and the press in the last day or two.

Maybe I’m wrong but does it not usually follow this pattern: 100 pages of rumour and ‘fact’ on here...and then we sign someone that has never been mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Maybe I’m wrong but does it not usually follow this pattern: 100 pages of rumour and ‘fact’ on here...and then we sign someone that has never been mentioned. 

That is a regular occurrence - followed by screeds of posts saying why it’s a poor signing.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

That is a regular occurrence - followed by screeds of posts saying why it’s a poor signing.

That’s where I come in :)

Holyrood_Hearts
2 hours ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

HoM website:

That’s maybe because that story never came from the club directly, somebody else reported him & Doyle had been told they can go

Portable Badger
1 minute ago, Pagey said:

And where’s our surprise?? :surprise:

Think it's 'We're not signing Bryson' surprise

I cooked Duck Surprise tonight.

Was the surprise that it was chicken? 

Portable Badger
4 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

That’s maybe because that story never came from the club directly, somebody else reported him & Doyle had been told they can go

My bad

Thought it had been reported in the papers we'd told him he was free to go elsewhere if he wanted game time (i.e. Flock Off you've no future here for the foreseeable).  I hadn't heard the heard Doyle one that though

28 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Yes it did, there was an article in the gospel, i mean, the evening news ? saying Godinho was going to be restricted in appearances this coming season and was mulling over his future at the club