***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

That emoji with the face and the eyebrows up (hard to describe emojis haha)

I would expect it to be announced this week

Why not just post it ?

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

afanderson33
9 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

That emoji with the face and the eyebrows up (hard to describe emojis haha)

I would expect it to be announced this week

??‍♂️

6 hours ago, Barack said:

Looks like Zeefuik now.

I was referring to the photo of Levein at a table with said player. I’m sure others were suggesting that was who Levein was sitting opposite.

My point being i didn’t think it was him in the photo as he looked a bit big from the back to be a footballer who is clearly very fit/strong. Maybe it was just the angle or how is top was sitting.

rudi must stay

hmfc.for.life Instagram page (story) for his reaction

Aaron Hickey likes him being linked as well

Edited by rudi must stay

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Kieran Agard has signed a new deal with MK sure Aneke has refused to sign.

?

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Has he? Can’t find a link to that anywhere...

Read it last week 

Went back on to copy link for you to read and it was 2 years old ?

There is another picture in which he’s replied to one about just hearts, it’s not letting me up load it 

tartofmidlothian
4 hours ago, David McCaig said:

I'd much rather we work slowly and bring in quality such as Craig Halkett, rather than speedily bringing in raft of journeyman.

:spoton:

6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Surely go to Vitesse Arnheim instead of Hearts?

Not necessarily as some times they prefer younger players to experience 1st team football in the UK as well.

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Not necessarily as some times they prefer younger players to experience 1st team football in the UK as well.

It's his hometown so think if he gets to choose it will be Eredivisie for him. Not sure what Leeds would prefer.

12 minutes ago, biffy said:

There is another picture in which he’s replied to one about just hearts, it’s not letting me up load it 

Screenshot? 

20 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Surely go to Vitesse Arnheim instead of Hearts?

If he's struggling to adapt to life in England, going home again, isn't going to improve him. If I was Leeds I'd be forcing him North if its a straight choice. 

41 minutes ago, biffy said:

what did he say? 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Dinger said:

what did he say? 

He said Levein oot! 

Not going to Scotland to chase Berras punts. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Mr Elwood P
35 minutes ago, OTT said:

If he's struggling to adapt to life in England, going home again, isn't going to improve him. If I was Leeds I'd be forcing him North if its a straight choice. 

I'm not sure sending him to Edinburgh will help him adapt to life in Leeds though? Also makes more sense to send him to a team that will be able to afford to buy him if he's not going to make it at Leeds.

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I'm not sure sending him to Edinburgh will help him adapt to life in Leeds though? Also makes more sense to send him to a team that will be able to afford to buy him if he's not going to make it at Leeds.

If Leeds want him to succeed sending him back to the Netherlands doesn't address the issue. He still will come back homesick. Sending him to a club in a league with less eyes on him might take away the pressure and it keeps him within the UK so he can continue to get used to not being in the Netherlands anymore. 

Thats assuming he wants to make a success of his move. If not, he should just stick in a transfer request and move back to the Netherlands. 

50 minutes ago, OTT said:

If Leeds want him to succeed sending him back to the Netherlands doesn't address the issue. He still will come back homesick. Sending him to a club in a league with less eyes on him might take away the pressure and it keeps him within the UK so he can continue to get used to not being in the Netherlands anymore. 

Thats assuming he wants to make a success of his move. If not, he should just stick in a transfer request and move back to the Netherlands. 

And getting more used to British football 

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, OTT said:

The Scottish Premiership is basically them going see you later and all the best. You'd need to score hat tricks every game to impress a Premiership club enough to get a chance for them, look at Ryan Kent, he played well. Still not good enough

Anyway hopefully the guy does well. I think he's quite an exciting signing ?

Edited by rudi must stay

Absolute Scenes

Someone I know works for Oriam and has confirmed that Tyler Walker from Nottingham Forrest and the Ariyibi boy from Motherwell are targets for us

22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Someone I know works for Oriam and has confirmed that Tyler Walker from Nottingham Forrest and the Ariyibi boy from Motherwell are targets for us

Thats interesting, Walker scored a lot last season. Got 4 assists too. so he had a hand in 29 goals. Strange he wouldn't have loads of suitors down south with those stats.

4 minutes ago, HMFC92 said:

Ariyibi Uche Aneke with Naismith behind would work well in this league 

True. If Ariyibi signs, Uche might actually pass to someone ::troll::

tokyowalnut
34 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Have they been up and visited Oriam?

Edited by tokyowalnut

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Thats interesting, Walker scored a lot last season. Got 4 assists too. so he had a hand in 29 goals. Strange he wouldn't have loads of suitors down south with those stats.

If he'd had those stats playing for Forest, he'd be majorly in demand. Having those stats playing for Mansfield in League 2 is a bit less impressive! 

rudi must stay
28 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

If he'd had those stats playing for Forest, he'd be majorly in demand. Having those stats playing for Mansfield in League 2 is a bit less impressive! 

If you look at the wee team across the city, it suggests the SPL is becoming a good option for players from down south. Maybe because we are putting young players in the shop window.

22 in 44 is great in any league and he looks on paper a great signing. Pacey forward too, throw in 33 games at 22 for Nottingham Forest too (a club of stature). More like it from us if true :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

If you look at the wee team across the city, it suggests the SPL is becoming a good option for players from down south. Maybe because we are putting young players in the shop window.

22 in 44 is great in any league and he looks on paper a great signing. Pacey forward too, throw in 33 games at 22 for Nottingham Forest too (a club of stature). More like it from us if true :thumbsup:

I see he is out of contract at the end of the month.

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I see he is out of contract at the end of the month.

Wouldn't be suprised if he's handed a cushy new deal and loaned out

It's what clubs are doing these days

Absolute Scenes
7 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Have they been up and visited Oriam?

No, but their names have been listed 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Perhaps Levein has a relationship with Martin O Neill that a deal could be done.  Could depend on Forest budget 

36 minutes ago, CAR said:

This was 2017 as the link suggests 

yes with it being a 4 year deal so contract runs out summer 2021

Must be well though of to get a deal like that. 

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, PB21 said:

Must be well though of to get a deal like that. 

I can only assume we are looking at a loan deal for him then. His name was up as well as Curtis Main, who's now at Aberdeen and Aryibi's as well

johnking123
19 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I can only assume we are looking at a loan deal for him then. His name was up as well as Curtis Main, who's now at Aberdeen and Aryibi's as well

Maybe our benefactors are going to help out.

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, PB21 said:

Must have been well though of two years ago to get a deal like that. 

FTFY!

I watched a lot of League Two football last year, and Walker was exceptional for MT - far too good for that level.  He'd be a brilliant signing.

4 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

I watched a lot of League Two football last year, and Walker was exceptional for MT - far too good for that level.  He'd be a brilliant signing.

I watched Crawley Town v Mansfield Town a couple of years ago. The standard was awful. Few levels between that and Hearts, it'd be a massive step up.