• Bazzas right boot

Dallas Green
Just now, dumpson said:

Isn’t Morrison injured ??

Broken strings I believe :look:

I believe I might have given him something.:clumshot:

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We are weaker in midfield, when we were good last season we had a midfield three of Haring,Djoum and Lee......none of those options available now so clearly we’re weaker.

Not clearly weaker at all , Clare fully fit now after pre season behind him , bozanic and Edward's certainly cover more ground than djoum or Lee and time for Cochrane and Irving to step forward ! Another point is the midfield this season will have better options in front of them bcoz when we lost Naismith and ikpeazu last season the midfield had nobody to find 

3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We are weaker in midfield, when we were good last season we had a midfield three of Haring,Djoum and Lee......none of those options available now so clearly we’re weaker.

We may be weaker in MF but we were going to be anyway as Lee (injured) and Djoum (end of contract) would have been missing so far no matter what happened with Haring.  BTW Lee is not away - yet.

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Coming home ? Thought he was from Darlington ?

9 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

He is from England though so I don't think he has that link the other players did.

If he's earned all his big bucks and would like to join us I would not turn him down, that's for sure.

I’ve had a nightmare there! Forget how many Scottish Internationals are actually English!

johnthomas
6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I’ve had a nightmare there! Forget how many Scottish Internationals are actually English!

Unfortunately

37 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

I believe I might have given him something.:clumshot:

That’s exhausted my knowledge of his back catalogue already ! 🤷🏼‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not clearly weaker at all , Clare fully fit now after pre season behind him , bozanic and Edward's certainly cover more ground than djoum or Lee and time for Cochrane and Irving to step forward ! Another point is the midfield this season will have better options in front of them bcoz when we lost Naismith and ikpeazu last season the midfield had nobody to find 

Djoum covered plenty ground

Dallas Green
26 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Haha same.

It was good while it lasted.

thegreatsd

We should be signing someone called Eric. 

This would give us a midfield of...

Eric, Sean with Hary, Coch and Boz!

Just now, thegreatsd said:

:rofl:

Dallas Green
59 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

It's easily done these days with the rules regarding what country you can play for.

13 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

It's easily done these days with the rules regarding what country you can play for.

But he grew up a rangers fan (Wiki)

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

No hiding place in midfield. Unless if course the midfield gets bypassed which none of us want to witness.

Speak for yourself, the thought of a Berra missile from box to box has me wetting myself. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Dallas Green
7 minutes ago, <<1874>> said:

But he grew up a rangers fan (Wiki)

Still born in England though and qualifies through his grandparents to play for Scotland (I think)

Captain Sausage
12 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Anyone ken who this utter rasper is?

:laugh:

289C289D-C407-4866-A6FE-7E268C706734.jpeg

Budge sees this then Levein will have to act. 12 retweets. Might be debated in Westminster if it keeps up. 

Our current central midfield options, options in that they have had previous first team game time in central midfield are:

Haring*

Bozanic

Edwards

Lee*

Clare

Cochrane

Irving

Walker*

C Smith

The *denoting players who have missed friendly games recently through injury. We arguably have quantity, but we are quite far short on experience and quality. It's pretty obvious that we need to add at least one more central midfielder. 

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Horrible place. Should be napalmed, and the scorched earth salted.

Those questions marks were 😂😂😂 before the jkb update this morning 👍🏻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
37 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Post of a lifetime 

Famous 1874
8 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

Our current central midfield options, options in that they have had previous first team game time in central midfield are:

Haring*

Bozanic

Edwards

Lee*

Clare

Cochrane

Irving

Walker*

C Smith

The *denoting players who have missed friendly games recently through injury. We arguably have quantity, but we are quite far short on experience and quality. It's pretty obvious that we need to add at least one more central midfielder. 

That is extremely weak and powderpuff.

Only Haring and Walker are first eleven standard, although i’d push Walker further up the park.

See Craig Gordon starts for the manky mob tonight. probably puts and end to any rumours of him coming back.

Also lay off the retweet twitter kid. Least im giving the benefit of the doubt its just a youngster.

heartmussel

Just seen Adam King training with Dundee United freed by Swansea,hoping to sign and play against Hearts on Friday.

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

See Craig Gordon starts for the manky mob tonight. probably puts and end to any rumours of him coming back.

Also lay off the retweet twitter kid. Least im giving the benefit of the doubt its just a youngster.

Hes on the bench. Bain starts.

2 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Just seen Adam King training with Dundee United freed by Swansea,hoping to sign and play against Hearts on Friday.

Nothing against Adam. Honestly never saw enough of him to decide either way. Could be a good move for him that, you would think? Maybe rebuild his career a bit.

Phil Dunphy
2 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Budge sees this then Levein will have to act. 12 retweets. Might be debated in Westminster if it keeps up. 

I’ve been blocked by the brain trust, so if anyone can confirm that more than 12 people have retweeted him yet, that would be splendid. 

:jjyay:

Captain Sausage

Not often I’d find myself agreeing with a ‘UnionistHeartsFan’ but he might be onto something here. 

Ok, this is my first ever, and probably last ITK post on here. Was down at Dalmahoy today and saw someone that looked very like Mulumbu there. The guy had an african accent and he was with 4 kids (who had English accents, which would tally with his time spent down south) and there was also an older Scottish woman with him who I would guess would be Hearts PA/fixer. I know Hearts put up players or potential signings at the Dalmahoy as I saw Doyle there last year just after he'd signed. 

Might be putting 2+2 together and getting 5 here but I checked on Google images straight after and it certainly looked like him. 

Mr Elwood P
53 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

If these two sign for Hearts I'll whip oot the old Bill Badger and wave it aboot in Seqtion Q.

Ann Budge doesn’t like bangers at

the football mate!

49 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Hes on the bench. Bain starts.

I thought Gordon was out till November, was is not his ACL he did?

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, Benzinho said:

Ok, this is my first ever, and probably last ITK post on here. Was down at Dalmahoy today and saw someone that looked very like Mulumbu there. The guy had an african accent and he was with 4 kids (who had English accents, which would tally with his time spent down south) and there was also an older Scottish woman with him who I would guess would be Hearts PA/fixer. I know Hearts put up players or potential signings at the Dalmahoy as I saw Doyle there last year just after he'd signed. 

Might be putting 2+2 together and getting 5 here but I checked on Google images straight after and it certainly looked like him. 

Sounds promising. Hope you’re right 👍🏻

rick witter
4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

We may be weaker in MF but we were going to be anyway as Lee (injured) and Djoum (end of contract) would have been missing so far no matter what happened with Haring.  BTW Lee is not away - yet.

So why on earth have we not signed another midfield player?? If we knew we were going to be weak there? 

rick witter
13 minutes ago, Benzinho said:

Please be right 👏🏻👏🏻

Would be a great signing and would give everyone a big lift going into the new season. 

Mr Elwood P
15 minutes ago, Benzinho said:

That would be a great signing.

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

So why on earth have we not signed another midfield player?? If we knew we were going to be weak there? 

Maybe because it’s the 9th of July 🙄

rick witter
Just now, To Be Frank said:

Maybe because it’s the 9th of July 🙄

Our competitive games start in 3 days. 

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Our competitive games start in 3 days. 

So what? The league starts in four weeks and we’ve more than enough in the squad to get through   the cup group. I’d rather that we waited and got the right player than jump in and sign someone just to keep the wibblers happy.

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, rick witter said:

You can't get players on eBay and amazon you know.

27 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I wouldn't know but I do know that CL has said we will sign someone if/when Djoum and Lee leave.  Confirmation of Djoum leaving was only announced yesterday and even on Amazon or E-bay (see above) you've got to add on delivery time.

I thought Mulumbu might be available but one of our illustrious posters told us he was going to France.  That was last week so you see these things don't just happen overnight.

My guess is that we will sign a player from England on a 6 months loan contract to allow plenty of time for Haring to recover and not create too much of a barrier for one of our youths to blossom.

Edited by JamboAl

franko1874
Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Last night he was playing in Egypt, I’ll guess it wasn’t him.

🤣 

3 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Last night he was playing in Egypt, I’ll guess it wasn’t him.

It was Sunday night and they got knocked out so every chance he's now arrived back in Scotland. 

pharmaceutical01
4 hours ago, dumpson said:

Ahh not exhausted just undiscovered