Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Was in Q last season in row 31, now in 25.

Quick question though ,since i have moved seats will i get a new ST ticket sent out.

I would think that’s very likely. ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

gashauskis9

Wait for the surge when Naismith signs on 1st August.  Expect that will add potentially 500-1000 and quite a few of the so called boycotters will fold.

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Quick question though ,since i have moved seats will i get a new ST ticket sent out.

Ffs!!! Really????

John Findlay
27 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Wait for the surge when Naismith signs on 1st August.  Expect that will add potentially 500-1000 and quite a few of the so called boycotters will fold.

I see on Sky Sports it's saying released by Norwich.

gashauskis9
15 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I see on Sky Sports it's saying released by Norwich.

Yep, officially a free agent but holding out for his last payment at the end of July.  

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’d expect a surge would happen if we signed a player as good or better than Naisy.

I recon most of us believe Naisy is a done deal and will have little effect on ST’s.

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, farin said:

1 of the new maroon one’s ?. 

Yep.

4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

I renewed in my same seat and they sent me a new season ticket, so yes I expect they'll send out a new one....

mainstandjambo

Not able to accurate up to date count as etickets are showing H and J all greyed out. I have done a count for the other 3 stands.

Wheatfield  -  1,126

Main            -  1,093

Gorgie         -     516

Roseburn    -     867 (this is figure for my previous count on Tuesday)

Total left     -  3,602

Estimated sales  -   12,070

Club sales(+225) -  12.295

36 sold since count on Tuesday afternoon.

scott herbertson
11 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Not able to accurate up to date count as etickets are showing H and J all greyed out. I have done a count for the other 3 stands.

Wheatfield  -  1,126

Main            -  1,093

Gorgie         -     516

Total left     -  3,602

That's interesting - we were moved from our seats in J to H without consultation ( only contact from Tynie was the arrival of the new one) . Could we be being moved again?

Edited by scott herbertson

hughesie27
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If it is now 12k + can we please update the title mods?

Thanks in advance.

It only gets updated when Hearts announce it.

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

It only gets updated when Hearts announce it.

Ah cheers. Never knew that and kinda makes sense.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield  -  1,126

Main            -  1,093

Gorgie         -     516

Total left     -  3,602

The absence of a Roseburn count shouldn't make a significant difference as only 52 seats have gone in the month since the general sale started.

I'm away on holiday tomorrow so will be unable to do any counts for the next 10 days or so, so keep up the good work.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

If it is now 12k + can we please update the title mods?

Thanks in advance.

Not until we get official confirmation. Just to wind you up...  ?

davemclaren
57 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The absence of a Roseburn count shouldn't make a significant difference as only 52 seats have gone in the month since the general sale started.

I'm away on holiday tomorrow so will be unable to do any counts for the next 10 days or so, so keep up the good work.

Are you allowed holidays during the season ticket sales period? ?

hughesie27
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

:wtfvlad:

Jamboelite
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Who authorised those ??

Jamboelite

Oh and thanks to the TO for giving me a heart attack, after switching seats and getting a new ST my mate who hadnt renewed tells me he’s just bought a seat in the same row as me....turns out its my fecking seat.

After a frantic call to the TO they tell me

my seat is now renumbered and its not the same seat but the one next to me ?

I thought the renumbering had already been done before transition day.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

have a nice holiday FF i take it your going to holidaying somewhere where you don't get a signal'

In the AMAZON jungle, SAHARA desert, OUTER MONGOLIA wilderness ect 

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

have a nice holiday FF i take it your going to holidaying somewhere where you don't get a signal'

I'll get a signal ok in Majorca, but you can't do a dot count on a mobile.

6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

You can, I think. ?

Would it be fair to say the selling of ST's is stagnating. Who knows what would happen if Hearts 

decided to make one big signing for our midfield that would have fans flocking into our ticket 

office wanting to buy a ST. A player with the quality of Steven Naismith and the abitity of 

exciting the fans where they will want to follow Hearts home and away.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You can, I think. ?

Half of Edinburgh seem to go to Porto Pollenca in the summer so should be ok.  ?

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Half of Edinburgh seem to go to Porto Pollenca in the summer so should be ok.  ?

:rofl:

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Internet cafes, Hotels, Libraries ect so come of it FF we need you. 

I tell you what if the dots get down to about 150 i'll take it over. 

Is that a DEAL or NO DEAL.

:av-1001:

Benny Factor
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Internet cafes, Hotels, Libraries ect so come of it FF we need you. 

I tell you what if the dots get down to about 150 i'll take it over. 

Is that a DEAL or NO DEAL.

:av-1001:

You can count to 150, mitch???? :)

Footballfirst
11 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

You can, I think. ?

I just checked and you are right. It used to be that the mobile version of the etickets website didn't offer the "choose your own seats" option.  Still not great though, so I'll leave you in the capable hands of @mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I just checked and you are right. It used to be that the mobile version of the etickets website didn't offer the "choose your own seats" option.  Still not great though, so I'll leave you in the capable hands of @mainstandjambo

Enjoy your holiday FF.

I will ensure our fellow members of kickback are kept informed of season ticket sales.

6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

?

3 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Enjoy your holiday FF.

I will ensure our fellow members of kickback are kept informed of season ticket sales.

Will you be bringing a little ‘pizazz’ to the role again? 

Zippyisajambo

Just checked my etickets account - Season Ticket purchased 12th June. No loyalty points added? 
Is the case for everyone?

3 minutes ago, Zippyisajambo said:

Just checked my etickets account - Season Ticket purchased 12th June. No loyalty points added? 

Literally the same for me. Weeks I've been sat waiting on some form of club acknowledgement. Nothing. But £130 weeched right out my account on time. 

I can only hope this severely inflates ST numbers when club processes them all. 

?

Selkirkhmfc1874
13 minutes ago, Zippyisajambo said:

Added at start of the season 

Zippyisajambo
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Added at start of the season 

last year lp was added 25 May when i purchased... thats why i was checking others.

Cheers

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Desert .... wilderness .... and perhaps The Jungle having a day trip must be the beach resort of Edinburgh .... Porty!!

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, EarnockJambo said:

You can count to 150, mitch???? :)

Probably one one hand.

scott herbertson
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Would it be fair to say the selling of ST's is stagnating. Who knows what would happen if Hearts 

decided to make one big signing for our midfield that would have fans flocking into our ticket 

office wanting to buy a ST. A player with the quality of Steven Naismith and the abitity of 

No, it wouldn't

selling between 20 and 30 a day is what happens every year at this time of year

I doubt if a big name signing would have a massive effect either - maybe puut another 500 on the total

What would change things would be a fantastic start to the season - eg win all our league cup games convincingly, win the first fixture and thrash Hibs away, would sell a lot before the Rangers game I think

23 minutes ago, farin said:

We were there in 2006. A lot quieter than the southern end then, no idea what it’s like now. 

I’m there at the the moment and I’m the only jambo top here. Still pretty busy tho!

maroonlegions
21 hours ago, Section Q said:

I renewed in my same seat and they sent me a new season ticket, so yes I expect they'll send out a new one....

Not long off the blower to the ticket office asking if my ST has been sent out for delivery yet, was told within the next week, as they are working by stands. Asked if i could just slide in a get it there and she said yes. I am just impatient . :greggy: 

Edited by maroonlegions

12 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Not long off the blower to the ticket office asking if my ST has been sent out for delivery yet, was told within the next week, as they are working by stands. Asked if i could just slide in a get it there and she said yes. I am just impatient . :greggy: 

?

It must be a bit of a setback for Ann Budge to cancel the selling of Season Tickets for sections H & J.

With so many seats still available in the remaining 3 stands it was probably a good idea for Ann not 

to listen to many JKBers who wanted a 25,000 to 30,000 stadium. Personally I can’t wait for the 

Dundee United game it’s just a pity there aren’t more like me.

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

It must be a bit of a setback for Ann Budge to cancel the selling of Season Tickets for sections H & J.

With so many seats still available in the remaining 3 stands it was probably a good idea for Ann not 

to listen to many JKBers who wanted a 25,000 to 30,000 stadium. Personally I can’t wait for the 

Has she cancelled it? I haven't seen any announcement - my post was just wondering if they might be going to move us again, not necessarily stop selling there.

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I felt (and still kinda feel) that only going up to 20k was a bit unambitious, its maybe a bit of an ego thing but I'd love to be able to say we get 20k every week and be rounding down rather than up. I would have thought 23k would have been bang on, gives us some breathing room to grow and assuming we do grow then we create a bit of a gap between ourselves, the dons and Hobos.

That said, there is still potential for further development in the ground if demand... demands it. I think 20k probably meets our needs for the time being. Hopefully in a few seasons we'll all be talking about potential expansion again.

Alex Kintner
20 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

when-someone-starts-a-troll-thread_o_205

heartandsoul
5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

This is what is needed to increase season ticket sales.

42 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Has she cancelled it? I haven't seen any announcement - my post was just wondering if they might be going to move us again, not necessarily stop selling there.

Well on the ST site you can't buy  ST in H or J and the blue dots have disappeared.