Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

TorinoJambo
9 hours ago, sac said:

We are heading towards the best financial position our club has been probably in its history. It may not happen under Levein but our next manager will inherit one of the best & fiscally run clubs in the UK.

our potential for future growth & success has a bit to go, but the future looks very promising.

Exactly. We have literally NO major expense due on the ground. Profits will grow year on year and, when a Cochrane or the like come to move on we will get a fortune which will be recycled into the team. The recent Celtic signing of a 19 year old for 3.25 million has set the bar. Souttar has to be worth double or more (150 games full cap etc). As the song goes - things can only get better.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

4 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield  -  1,190

Main            -  1,162

Gorgie         -     552

Roseburn   -      871

Total left    -  3,775

Estimated sales - 11,897

Club sales (?)     - 12,122 

24 sold since yesterday.

No more counts from me for a few days, off to watch some World Cup Cricket.

Only watch England if you don't like them.  They're driving me crazy.

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Only watch England if you don't like them.  They're driving me crazy.

Are the making a dick of it? I hate cricket but I love England losing more.

Hectormasson
17 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hearts fans actively hoping for poor ST sales. WTF is that all about?

Ridiculous way of thinking ,hope hearts do get 13 k season tickets sold,or more,

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Ridiculous way of thinking ,hope hearts do get 13 k season tickets sold,or more,

I couldn't give a rat's arse if we don't sell another single season ticket as long as we get enough walk ups to cover any shortfall..

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Are the making a dick of it? I hate cricket but I love England losing more.

I don't like cricket. 

I love it... 

132goals1958
13 hours ago, TorinoJambo said:

Exactly. We have literally NO major expense due on the ground. Profits will grow year on year and, when a Cochrane or the like come to move on we will get a fortune which will be recycled into the team. The recent Celtic signing of a 19 year old for 3.25 million has set the bar. Souttar has to be worth double or more (150 games full cap etc). As the song goes - things can only get better.

It was a D:ream only a few years ago. 

14 hours ago, TorinoJambo said:

Exactly. We have literally NO major expense due on the ground. 

Apart from fitting out a whole floor of the new stand (into what I don't know) and large screens (I believe).

For what its worth, I'd look into selling off the whole middle floor as a sponsorship type deal, e.g. Tynecastle Park with Puregym!

Edited by ericb

davemclaren
1 hour ago, ericb said:

Apart from fitting out a whole floor of the new stand (into what I don't know) and large screens (I believe).

For what its worth, I'd look into selling off the whole middle floor as a sponsorship type deal, e.g. Tynecastle Park with Puregym!

Parking ( or lack of ) is an issue with that plan. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

The can run to/ from the gym. 

Warm up/ warm down. 

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ample parking in and around Tynecastle for non matchday gym visitors, with a bit of creative thinking.

Selkirkhmfc1874
8 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

No dot count wtf?

Pay day tomorow so would expect a few to be shifted this weekend 

55 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

No dot count wtf?

I’m sitting opposite Mainstandjambo in the pub, I’ll tell him to get his finger out ?

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I’m sitting opposite Mainstandjambo in the pub, I’ll tell him to get his finger out ?

Goan yirsel turbo 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I doubt Conor Washington as good a potential signing as it seems,  will change many minds 

TorinoJambo
9 hours ago, ericb said:

Take your point but I was meaning MAJOR (ie million pound type) work. Of course there is stuff outstanding but the vast majority of the cost has already been met.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, TorinoJambo said:

Take your point but I was meaning MAJOR (ie million pound type) work. Of course there is stuff outstanding but the vast majority of the cost has already been met.

The club is still paying back Ann Budge for her £1.75m "facility", while FOH cash is going to pay off Ann Budge's original £2.5m investment (£2.4m loan and £100k share purchase). It will be 2020/21 at the earliest before the club is free to spend all it earns.

pettigrewsstylist
On 26/06/2019 at 14:54, Jammy T said:

Oh come on. Hibs are not "a long way ahead" of us.

That is just made up pish

Hopefully we can persuade a few more jambos to attend away derby matches then. 

1 hour ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Hopefully we can persuade a few more jambos to attend away derby matches then. 

Technically, you’re spot on as it was only a few required to sell out the last one. 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Technically, you’re spot on as it was only a few required to sell out the last one. 

That must have been the first ER Derby for yonks that we haven't sold out. End of season game.

Think the previous poster is having a laugh actually.

Miles behind Hibs and Aberdeen :rofl:

132goals1958
14 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The club is still paying back Ann Budge for her £1.75m "facility", while FOH cash is going to pay off Ann Budge's original £2.5m investment (£2.4m loan and £100k share purchase). It will be 2020/21 at the earliest before the club is free to spend all it earns.

It will fly by. It only seems like yesterday since I gazed at the big tree above the old Stand.

TorinoJambo
15 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

You're right but it is small beer compared to the already made expenditure. Plus, I'm pretty convinced Anne won't take it back, rather keep shares or similar.

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

You're right but it is small beer compared to the already made expenditure. Plus, I'm pretty convinced Anne won't take it back, rather keep shares or similar.

She cannot "keep" 75.1% of the club's shares as she has a legal agreement to transfer them to FOH once her £2.5m original loan and share purchase are paid back (should be around February next .year)

IIRC she anticipated that the £1.75m would be paid back in October this year. We will have to wait for the 2018/19 accounts or AGM to confirm if that remains the case.

On 27/06/2019 at 12:17, davemclaren said:

Old Tynecastle Secondary is perfect for parking and Hearts with the Distillery should be looking to do something with this building.

davemclaren
Just now, mitch41 said:

Old Tynecastle Secondary is perfect for parking and Hearts with the Distillery should be looking to do something with this building.

Possibly. The building is looking a bit dangerous so that may prevent parking. Buying all or part of that site with future FoH money would be a good investment I reckon if the distillery would sell. Hearts used to own the land anyway. ?

44 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts NEED to own the land anyway. ?

Misread your post at first. FTFY to make my reply relevant. ?

:spoton:

The current owners will absolutely recognise this. If these things change when the shares are transferred, then I’m not so sure. ?

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Bazzas right boot
On 27/06/2019 at 18:01, davemclaren said:

:notsure:

If a eejeet drives to the gym then cycles for 30 minutes or goes on a  treadmill they need slapped. 

5 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

It will fly by. It only seems like yesterday since I gazed at the big tree above the old Stand.

:sob:

I'm sure I read something along the lines of the tree being used as wood for benches or something in the nursery? Or maybe it was someone's idea on here

been here before
6 minutes ago, kila said:

:sob:

I'm sure I read something along the lines of the tree being used as wood for benches or something in the nursery? Or maybe it was someone's idea on here

No thats what happened.

132goals1958
14 minutes ago, been here before said:

No thats what happened.

Wonderful. I am happy we could leaf  it at its spiritual home.

Footballfirst

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1,1,76

Roseburn - 871

Main - 1,149

Gorgie - 546

Total - 3,742

Estimated sales - 11,930

Club sales(+225 ?) - 12,155

33 sold since @mainstandjambo's last count two days ago.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

If a eejeet drives to the gym then cycles for 30 minutes or goes on a  treadmill they need slapped. 

:sadrobbo:

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Title not changed yet...................

No official announcement yet. Not that we don’t trust the dot counts...

52 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1,1,76

Roseburn - 871

Main - 1,149

Gorgie - 546

Total - 3,742

Estimated sales - 11,930

Club sales(+225 ?) - 12,155

33 sold since @mainstandjambo's last count two days ago.

Not great for a payday. Might see a few more over the weekend though.

With the new pay day and the new signings, I'm hoping we reach the 12,500 mark next week.

maroonsgotop
33 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

image.png.b700cffdec598fb0f1856ba85519c296.png

Probably the most overrated cricketeer in England's history.

no idea what Geoff Boycott has got to do with Hearts ST sales but for what it's worth I thought he was pretty decent

Unknown user
On 26/06/2019 at 14:23, Prof said:

Hibs total turnover last year was £9.556 m. Ours was £12.131 m. Plus donations of £2 million. We split our turnover into the categories you mention , while Hibs don’t , presumably for a variety of reasons. Both turnover values are directly comparable, so ours is significantly higher.?

Our turnover includes all the business the club store and hospitality do, hibs' doesn't as they're contracted out.

1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

image.png.b700cffdec598fb0f1856ba85519c296.png

Probably the most overrated cricketeer in England's history.

An absolutely ridiculous statement from someone who clearly knows **** all about cricket. 

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Hercules said:

An absolutely ridiculous statement from someone who clearly knows **** all about cricket. 

Well now you know how we feel when you talk about football.

Just going to bump this slightly back on topic. Has anyone that's had renewed or purchased via premium credit had anything from the club in way of confirmation? I have credit agreement done first payment taken by direct debit but not a peep from Hearts that they have recieved anything. I emailed a few weeks ago a got a fairly curt response that they were waiting for the "paperwork" to be sent by premium credit but as the days go by I'm getting a bit impatient.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Well now you know how we feel when you talk about football.

:D