Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Stephen Muddie
On 27/06/2019 at 02:50, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I don't like cricket. 

I love it... 

Oh yeah?

Whitburn Hearts
5 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Just going to bump this slightly back on topic. Has anyone that's had renewed or purchased via premium credit had anything from the club in way of confirmation? I have credit agreement done first payment taken by direct debit but not a peep from Hearts that they have recieved anything. I emailed a few weeks ago a got a fairly curt response that they were waiting for the "paperwork" to be sent by premium credit but as the days go by I'm getting a bit impatient.

Ive had my first payment taken out yesterday on agreed date but as you said nothing from Club in way of confirmation either. 

Edited by Whitburn Hearts
spelling

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Our turnover includes all the business the club store and hospitality do, hibs' doesn't as they're contracted out.

Sorry but if a Hibs have extra income it has to be included in the turnover figure- unless the club store is a completely different company. If it’s contracted out the income they get from the contract will be included in the turnover. Contracting out will however elevate their profit as the costs of running the business are born by the contractor.

scott herbertson
10 minutes ago, Prof said:

Sorry but if a Hibs have extra income it has to be included in the turnover figure- unless the club store is a completely different company. If it’s contracted out the income they get from the contract will be included in the turnover. Contracting out will however elevate their profit as the costs of running the business are born by the contractor.

I don't think it would elevate their profit, except as a proportion of turnover. Having it in house will elevate revenue and expenditure. Contracting it out almost certainly reduces both. Whether there is more or less profit from contracting it out is a moot point, especially as we pay our staff well (eg I am pretty sure the catering staff at Tynie will be paid more than their equivalents at ER). That would be balanced againt the contractors own slice of the revenue. 

Unknown user
38 minutes ago, Prof said:

For argument's sake let's say both club shops do a million pounds of business a year, making 100k profit.

Hearts run our club shop so our turnover is increased by 1 million. Hibs' shop is sub contracted, so their turnover is only increased by whatever fee they've agreed with the company, which is likely to be less than the total profit that the shop makes (the company running the place has to make money too).

So our turnover would be up by 1 million, theirs by less than 100k, even with similar sales and profits

On 12/06/2019 at 14:28, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not a problem. He can howl at the moon now as much as he likes.

Now Levein is about done with recruitment, is it time now for you to accept you were talking more pish to further your Anti-Levein agenda and apologise to everyone again or would you like to drag it out further until they demonstrate the case. 

Im easy either way. But you will be shown to be totally wrong...AGAIN.  

I think you might have been more credible with your anti-Levein agenda if you stuck to the areas he was at fault for - attacking tactics, timings of substitutions etc rather than making pish up about Season Ticket sales, Recruitment and Vanacek. 

(Think I may be on ignore because I narrowed Geoff’s explicit lies down to show the anti-Levein agenda he was running. if someone comments on it, he might then see it to comment/accept the error of his ways). 

special agent oso

Hi looking for advice, I'm a lapsed season ticket holder of 5 years due to financial and work reasons, but now in a position to get season tickets for myself and my 12 year old, theres 2 available in section Q together, I tried to buy them using the finance option last night, but as my son has never had a season ticket, I could only assign 1 ticket for myself I couldn't assign other ticket to my son.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to figure out how to do this but gave up, I've emailed the club, but I'm guessing I wont get a reply until monday, just wondering if anyone can point out where I'm going wrong.

Cheers

SuperAustin
5 minutes ago, special agent oso said:

Hi looking for advice, I'm a lapsed season ticket holder of 5 years due to financial and work reasons, but now in a position to get season tickets for myself and my 12 year old, theres 2 available in section Q together, I tried to buy them using the finance option last night, but as my son has never had a season ticket, I could only assign 1 ticket for myself I couldn't assign other ticket to my son.

I spent around 20 minutes trying to figure out how to do this but gave up, I've emailed the club, but I'm guessing I wont get a reply until monday, just wondering if anyone can point out where I'm going wrong.

Cheers

Would have to make an account for your son 

special agent oso

Oh ok, when I bought walk up tickets in the past his name was printed on the ticket, I thought he had an account, guess not, hopefully they reply to my email over the coming week, before these 2 tickets are gone.

sandylejambo
8 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Would have to make an account for your son 

Also it might be the case, if you are looking to get him an under 13 ticket, they any want proof of age.

special agent oso
2 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Also it might be the case, if you are looking to get him an under 13 ticket, they any want proof of age.

Think you might be right, I guess a wee trip up to ticket office on my day off is required,

Thanks for the replies 

16 minutes ago, special agent oso said:

Think you might be right, I guess a wee trip up to ticket office on my day off is required,

Thanks for the replies 

Got an under 13 season ticket for my grandson, you need a copy of your son’s birth certificate as proof of age. 

52 minutes ago, special agent oso said:

Thanks for the replies 

Or phone the TO, ask what your sons reference number is and add him to your network. You’ll then be able to assign the ticket to him online

Footballfirst
16 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

How many we sold this weekend then ?

Feel free to do a dot count •••••   ?

Mr Elwood P
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Only five left? Glad I got my tickets before the sold out!

Selkirkhmfc1874
29 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Leave that to the experts like yourself buddy ! Just with being pay day I expected a few to be sold over weekend 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Leave that to the experts like yourself buddy ! Just with being pay day I expected a few to be sold over weekend 

They may well be, but the dot counter in chief is on holiday, and no one else fancies it!

Footballfirst
3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

They may well be, but the dot counter in chief is on holiday, and no one else fancies it!

I'll do one tomorrow afternoon so that I can get the latest (4th) weekly figure since the start of the general sale.

scott herbertson
58 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I'll do one tomorrow afternoon so that I can get the latest (4th) weekly figure since the start of the general sale.

Cheers - your work is appreciated 

scott herbertson
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What are the scores on the doors now? Surely more than the thread title suggests. 

see the post above yours and mine

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Just make folk wait until Friday mate. Build the anticipation!

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 28/06/2019 at 23:33, Hercules said:

An absolutely ridiculous statement from someone who clearly knows **** all about cricket. 

Maybe I should have made it clear that I was relating information from  people who do know a thing or two about cricket.

We could always ask all the batting partners that Boycott got run out during his career; (although Botham gave him measure-for-measure- when he deliberately ran Boycott out against New Zealand, telling him "I've run you out, you ****"; or those Boycott criticised for their failings against the West Indies pace attack, not long after he had purposefully absented himself from the England team when Thompson and Lillee were the fast bowing kings of the world; or the times that, when captain, he abandoned his team while they were still batting to go to the practice ground to work on his own technique.

Or to summarise Boycott's captaining of England, Mike Brearley in the Sunday Times in 1983:  "when he took over after I broke my arm, [Boycott] won little except the recognition he was not the man to captain England".

Boab Mugabe
On 25/06/2019 at 14:41, PhoenixHearts said:

Does anyone know where the club are up to re processing Season Ticket finance applications? 

I signed my agreement a couple weeks ago and everything on Premium Credit's end was taken care of, first of four payments taken etc.

When I was in the shop last saturday (15th), they said the club were going to start processing the applications on their end from Monday (17th). 

Anyone in a similar situation?

Nothing from the club just now. Had my payment taken as well.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 22:31, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

image.png.b700cffdec598fb0f1856ba85519c296.png

Probably the most overrated cricketeer in England's history.

I would agree. Cricketeers are volunteers directing people to rest areas, bars, special events etc at the World Cup.

I doubt Sir Geoffrey would be very good at it

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I doubt Sir Geoffrey would be very good at it

I think if anyone tried to tell him to do it, he'd withdraw all commercial and social relations with them.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I think if anyone tried to tell him to do it, he'd withdraw all commercial and social relations with them.

Most probably. A Yorkshireman that took being a Yorkshireman to the nth degree 

jambos are go!

How has JKB come to this? A thread about ST sales descends into a discussion about Boycott.

scott herbertson
39 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

How has JKB come to this? A thread about ST sales descends into a discussion about Boycott.

Sorry about that - my joke about Geoff K has gathered legs before our very eyes

4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Sorry about that - my joke about Geoff K has gathered legs before our very eyes

Is that a foul? LBE?

JKB should invest in some technology that sends a notification when someone posts something REMOTELY RELEVANT on a thread. ?

8 minutes ago, iainmac said:

JKB should invest in some technology that sends a notification when someone posts something REMOTELY RELEVANT on a thread. ?

Noticed there was a new post on the thread and thought maybe someone had done a dot count... disappointed. B)

11 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Noticed there was a new post on the thread and thought maybe someone had done a dot count... disappointed. B)

My post is relevant to the irrelevance of some posts on this thread. ? 

Just now, iainmac said:

My post is relevant to the irrelevance of some posts on this thread. ? 

:lol:

I think I'll boycott the thread until someone does a dot count. B)

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I make it about 38, but i am not great at this.

Image result for geoff boycott dots

Edited by cheetah

Just now, cheetah said:

I make it about 38, but i am not great at this.

Image result for geoff boycott dots

Dunno, I'd have said early forties?

15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I tell thee, my Nan could do a better dot count than you lot

dots.jpg

Jambo, Goodbye
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

For those getting impatient due to the lack of Dot counting,  this will help pass the time. 

You're all welcome btw! 

Screenshot_20190701-205425_Google.thumb.jpg.1dc925e530da1dd8802ae9c087e6c9b9.jpg

2 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

Well to be fair, Budge is creating more Boycotts than ST sales.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Should have put in a disclaimer, this post was for TMS listeners

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

You wish

Selkirkhmfc1874

What an absolute load of rubbish ! Fact of the matter is Heart Of Midlothian are very lucky to have Mrs Budge 

Give it a rest.

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

There’s just too many dots to count.

Footballfirst
On 28/06/2019 at 17:50, Footballfirst said:

Latest count

Wheatfield - 1,1,76

Roseburn - 871

Main - 1,149

Gorgie - 546

Total - 3,742

Estimated sales - 11,930

Club sales(+225 ?) - 12,155

33 sold since @mainstandjambo's last count two days ago.

Wheatfield - 1,153

Roseburn - 870

Main - 1,121

Gorgie - 527

Total - 3,671

71 sold since Friday's count.

Estimated sales 12,001

Club Sales (+225) - 12,226

Weekly sales since the general sale started on 3rd June

Week 1 - 841

Week 2 - 219

Week 3 - 189