Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count of online tickets available

North Stand  -  90 (Sections C1 To D5) 

East Stand    - 431(Sections F1 To F4)

South Stand - 206 (Sections P2 and P3)

Total              - 727    

is each section roughly 1000 seats MJ?

this would come to the suggested 16K figure?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

is each section roughly 1000 seats MJ?

this would come to the suggested 16K figure?

There are also seats sold in B6, B7 and B8 I think. These are presumably sold out so might be a bit more than 16k.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

Clerry Jambo
3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

There are also seats sold in B6, B7 and B8 I think. These are presumably sold out so might be a bit more than 16k.

Had a wee look at plan.

Have some sections in B been sold?

Most available sections pretty much sold out other than F4.

May scrape over 20k including sneckie support

heartsfc_fan
Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Had a wee look at plan.

Have some sections in B been sold?

Most available sections pretty much sold out other than F4.

May scrape over 20k including sneckie support

B8 was definitely on sale.

Pretty sure B7 was aswell.

Clerry Jambo
12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Another section open in the East. It's swelling 

12 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Another section open in the East. It's swelling 

F5?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

not available online

Must have been a brief flirtation. Did surprise me with a good sprinkling still available 

The Treasurer
14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Must have been a brief flirtation. Did surprise me with a good sprinkling still available 

This is what is not right.

Just so that it "looks good for the TV" people are forced to buy shite seats with little or no view of the pitch rather than be able to buy a less shite seat (that's all you can hope for at that dump) of their choice

6 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Does anyone know if they will open another section in the west stand been up only east and south left

What section are you after? B4 has just opened up but I can't see many more opening. Surely you don't want to be right behind the goals? It's far away from the pitch as it is. :D

23 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

What section are you after? B4 has just opened up but I can't see many more opening. Surely you don't want to be right behind the goals? It's far away from the pitch as it is. :D

Don't want East got a guy with really sore leg want West nearer to mountflorida station for trains less walking for him

3 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Don't want East got a guy with really sore leg want West nearer to mountflorida station for trains less walking for him

Rollerblades?

Clerry Jambo

Think sales will have peaked now people will have their tickets and travel arrangements done. A derby win may get a few more along 

Portable Badger

Today I had my work/travel schedule confirmed/sorted out so I was able to finally go ahead and get my ticket.  Even managed to get into C5 so will be smack-bang in the middle.One happy Jambo

Clerry Jambo

There's now 20 sections been opened up, 18 are basically full, approx 950 in each section

My estimate would be over 17k sold, but will leave to my superior counters.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
59 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

There's now 20 sections been opened up, 18 are basically full, approx 950 in each section

My estimate would be over 17k sold, but will leave to my superior counters.

B4 open a bit random 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Texia said:

I think B5-B8 was open initially and sold out.

I don't remember seeing them open but admittedly haven't paid close attention to begin with 

19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I don't remember seeing them open but admittedly haven't paid close attention to begin with 

They were definitely open SG. I’d say they’ve sold out as there wasn’t many left last time I looked. 

Given at least 9,000 sold in North Stand and 7,000 between the East and West, that’s 16,000, plus what’s been sold in the South, I think we must be 18-19k which is a great effort. 

7 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

This is what is not right.

Just so that it "looks good for the TV" people are forced to buy shite seats with little or no view of the pitch rather than be able to buy a less shite seat (that's all you can hope for at that dump) of their choice

Actually it's the opposite. The best views are being sold first

How is everyone getting to the semi final? I can't find anything about supporters buses or that on the hearts website. If this has already been answered if you could kindly link me to it then that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

48 minutes ago, Doig1874 said:

How is everyone getting to the semi final? I can't find anything about supporters buses or that on the hearts website. If this has already been answered if you could kindly link me to it then that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Cue for a Hearts song, surely?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

They were definitely open SG. I’d say they’ve sold out as there wasn’t many left last time I looked. 

Given at least 9,000 sold in North Stand and 7,000 between the East and West, that’s 16,000, plus what’s been sold in the South, I think we must be 18-19k which is a great effort. 

Very good effort hopefully get a decent atmosphere now

a good win today and we shift quite a few more > 20,000 plus would be a decent effort considering how we have been performing 

I woke early and was at a loose end so did a dot count on the North Stand. I know, I’m sad, but I’ve missed the equivalent of the Murrayfield Semi Final dot count ?

Sections C1-D5 holds 7678. There are still 75 available so we’ve sold 7603.

Just need a couple of volunteers to take on the other, trickier to count, sections.

Edited by JayTeeJnr
Fixed text

rick witter
9 hours ago, Texia said:

I think B5-B8 was open initially and sold out.

We are in B7. 18 tickets all together so yeah I think these were sold early. 

Clerry Jambo
37 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Wonder if there were many sales today.

I see P1 has appeared online (almost sold out).

i presume P1 sold out early doors.

Not many sold today looking online, it looks as though what we have is what we will get!!

jamtartally

Just bought 2 tickets in B4....girl behind the counter said sold approx. 16k.....despite yesterday's result need to get behind the team....1st Scottish Cup semi final in 7 years so putting my differences with the management setup to one side for this game. Biggest game of the season!

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, jamtartally said:

Just bought 2 tickets in B4....girl behind the counter said sold approx. 16k.....despite yesterday's result need to get behind the team....1st Scottish Cup semi final in 7 years so putting my differences with the management setup to one side for this game. Biggest game of the season!

Bit disappointing 

maroonsgotop

hope to hell it doesn't go to pens like the previous 2 semis against them as we can't save any and miss lots (Clare excepted)

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Given how bad results have Levein and his mob owe 16k people a lot next weekend. 

Monday to Friday they need to prepare with extra effort 

Firmly believe that had this tie been happening when we were in the Championship we’d have been taking 25k.

Edited by The Doc

7 minutes ago, The Doc said:

Firmly believe that had this tie been happening when we were in the Championship we’d have been taking 25k.

We took about 28,000 to the LC semi-final, a less prestigious tournament, where we had about a 1 in 10 chance of winning, albeit it was in Edinburgh.

Taking 20,000 to an eminently winnable tie - P4, W3 D1 vs Championship opposition this season - is due to our terrible form, our lacklustre effort and the general indifference that surrounds us. Yes, it's in Glasgow, but a confident team would take 25,000 and expect to win.

The TO were saying 16k early in the week. Sometimes I think they just pick a random number to fob folk off.

It is a bit weird there's not been any announcements though.

I guess we'll find out on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

We took about 28,000 to the LC semi-final, a less prestigious tournament, where we had about a 1 in 10 chance of winning, albeit it was in Edinburgh.

Taking 20,000 to an eminently winnable tie - P4, W3 D1 vs Championship opposition this season - is due to our terrible form, our lacklustre effort and the general indifference that surrounds us. Yes, it's in Glasgow, but a confident team would take 25,000 and expect to win.

Sorry but nonsense

When a club needs support it seems some on JKB go out of their way to to try and hurt the club thinking only of themselves and their feelings rather than backing the club at a time like this

The kick off time, live on 'council ' telly etc all impact on those going along with some influenced by posts like yours

Just makes me more convinced that those who go next weekend should have priority re tickets should we reach the final and of course you and your friends will not be in the Q to attend

Funny that you ignore the fact we took only 12,000 to the semi final against Celtic in 2012 and ignore the realities of attendance since games were shown live on TV

This week we need support and if we lose then feel free to spout off but not at this time.....this is a game that could be season changing yet some want to put the boot in

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Sorry but nonsense

When a club needs support it seems some on JKB go out of their way to to try and hurt the club thinking only of themselves and their feelings rather than backing the club at a time like this

The kick off time, live on 'council ' telly etc all impact on those going along with some influenced by posts like yours

Just makes me more convinced that those who go next weekend should have priority re tickets should we reach the final and of course you and your friends will not be in the Q to attend

Funny that you ignore the fact we took only 12,000 to the semi final against Celtic in 2012 and ignore the realities of attendance since games were shown live on TV

This week we need support and if we lose then feel free to spout off but not at this time.....this is a game that could be season changing yet some want to put the boot in

I didn't recommend not going. I offered an explanation for a reduced Hearts support at a winnable match.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Be a struggle with all the negative pricks like you in the so called support.

But they'll do it. "His mob" lol. You mean the team and players we support. 

Totally uncalled for. 

I think results have dictated negativity. Tired of defending him as I did for months. 

I'll be a realistic prick rather than a deluded fool.

There is nothing more mad than trying the same thing and expecting a different set of results. 

Disappointed in your response to be honest. 

37 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Totally uncalled for. 

I think results have dictated negativity. Tired of defending him as I did for months. 

I'll be a realistic prick rather than a deluded fool.

There is nothing more mad than trying the same thing and expecting a different set of results. 

Disappointed in your response to be honest. 

While football is...‘a funny old game’ and no result is guaranteed, we should rightly expect a thoroughly professional performance on Saturday at worst.

They’ve had excuses made for them all season from many quarters against teams of our level in the spl.

The stage is yours Hearts...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
52 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

While football is...‘a funny old game’ and no result is guaranteed, we should rightly expect a thoroughly professional performance on Saturday at worst.

They’ve had excuses made for them all season from many quarters against teams of our level in the spl.

The stage is yours Hearts...

Precisely 

Captain Canada

I just read this quote from Robbo after the ICT game yesterday. 

"Ian McCall and I are too long in the tooth for a tactical game. We set up our teams to entertain and go and win matches, that's what we do, we go for it."

I don't see their approach changing for Saturday. I only hope we go for it too. 

Normally I'd think about using wide players on such a big pitch but I don't have confidence ours can put decent balls into the box. I'd go for a team along these lines if everyone's fit: 

Bobby

Smith Souttar Berra Burns

Haring Djoum Cochrane

Clare 

Uche Keena 

Subs: Doyle, Dikamona, Brandon, Mulraney, Wighton, Lee and Bozanic

I know it would be a big call to pick Cochrane for this game but I think his energy and enthusiasm would give us something we've been missing. 

Haring and Djoum are good players but they are a bit pedestrian at times. That's why we can't have Lee in there as well in my view. 

If Levein can give Burns his league debut in the derby then why not give Harry an opportunity in this game? 

I'd rather we tried something different and had a real go than carrying on with the same old. I think Levein's team will be something like: 

Bobby

Smith Souttar Berra Brandon

Clare Haring Djoum Mulraney

MacLean Uche 

Subs: Doyle, Shaugnessy, Lee, Keena, Wighton, Bozanic and Morrison 

I’d play same team as yesterday. Let them work all week together and work at some of the play we produced yesterday. 

Burns did well. The lad will be pissed off if he gets dropped.  Wouldn’t be good management.  Some of Mulraney’s stealth runs were superb and caused all sorts of bother for Hibs. 

Our play just seems to flow better and players consciously made the effort to combine much better than recent matches. There’s was some nice off the cuff football as much as tactical.