Scottish Cup Semi Final v Inverness - Sat 13th April 12:15pm kick off

kila

56 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I got tickets in w8 when first went on sale 

Is that B8 in the West stand you mean?

The section next to the North Stand?

According to the map, that's now sold out with only a few single seats in sections B7 & B6 available.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

yvonnejambo
5 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Is that B8 in the West stand you mean?

The section next to the North Stand?

According to the map, that's now sold out with only a few single seats in sections B7 & B6 available.

Yeah B8 not w8 (just was thinking west stand) the next section is C1 in North stand so should be not that bad... 

it seems all over the place the seating allocation ?

9 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah B8 not w8 (just was thinking west stand) the next section is C1 in North stand so should be not that bad... 

it seems all over the place the seating allocation ?

Yes, looks like these seats sold out pretty quickly as tickets in the next section are £10 more for not a great difference in viewing.

We don't have any sections behind the goals either east or west but we were selling tickets in the South Lower which appear to have sold out.

jamtartan74

Only single seats dotted around in the north stand and a few in west, plenty seats together in in the east stand sections D5 near the front then section F there’s plenty to chose from all together. 

Kilmacolm Jambo
1 hour ago, richiehmfc said:

Yes - They are but i bought them prior to general sale. As i am a season ticket holder i could buy them but it wouldnt allow me to re-assign them to my mates as they are not season ticket holder. Looking to do it now but wondered if anyone else had done it?

Yep, I did it this morning when I collected our tickets, just give the girls the reference numbers.

ArcticJambo

Anybody know the difference between 'assigning' and 'managing' tickets, for say my daughter on My Network?  Reason I ask is that I'm just about to purchase a ticket for her but obviously want to ensure she gets the associated LPs. 

Any advice previous experience would be greatly appreciated.  :thumbsup:

E:  Just worked it out.  :yas:

Edited by ArcticJambo

3 hours ago, richiehmfc said:

Yes - They are but i bought them prior to general sale. As i am a season ticket holder i could buy them but it wouldnt allow me to re-assign them to my mates as they are not season ticket holder. Looking to do it now but wondered if anyone else had done it?

I was the same, oldest son account holder but not ST holder so I emailed the ticket office and the points have now been allocated to him. Took a few days but sorted ok.

3fingersreid

I have 3 adult tickets that are now extra , so after getting permission from our wonderful mods,  I’am offering 3 adult tickets for section B6 for the price of 2 . £40 

Nothing untoward it’s just extra tickets bought 

First to PM can have them .  

3fingersreid
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

I have 3 adult tickets that are now extra , so after getting permission from our wonderful mods,  I’am offering 3 adult tickets for section B6 for the price of 2 . £40 

Nothing untoward it’s just extra tickets bought 

First to PM can have them .  

All gone 

Clark Griswold

Went into the ticket office at lunch today to pick up tickets and they were selling into F1 and 2 to the folk in front of me in the queue and another couple. 

5 minutes ago, adso7 said:

Advice please, I'm getting offered tickets in section p in the new stand - is it going to be empty over there?

We were selling 3or 4 sections there when the tickets went on sale. It looks like they’ve opened another couple as they presumably sold out. Lower tier only. 

10 minutes ago, adso7 said:

Advice please, I'm getting offered tickets in section p in the new stand - is it going to be empty over there?

Others can say it they have tickets there. But it's a popular option in the South Stand. 

Without doubt the wrong thread for this. I know there was a pubs of the world one but I can't find it.

I'm going to be in Bruges for the Semi. Long story and now a long shot.... does anyone know of a place that might be showing it?

Bumping this back to the top.

The League Cup Semi @ Murrayfield was a great thread and added to the expectation, seeing the number of sales everyday.

I’m not a skilled enough dot counter ? so do any of the experts have an idea how many have been sold so far?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Saturday afternoon at the office was chaos. Systems crashing cash sales only eventually at least by kick off. 

Surprised there's not been much mentioned about it. 

Ended up with 2 handwritten tickets and shuffled through a gate at the Gorgie Road end for my missus and daughter. 

Not sure if it's had any impact on Saturday sales

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 20:07, Daveandal said:

Without doubt the wrong thread for this. I know there was a pubs of the world one but I can't find it.

I'm going to be in Bruges for the Semi. Long story and now a long shot.... does anyone know of a place that might be showing it?

Delaney's for sure

Good bar and scran is also decent

Live music most nights

Edited by BelgeJambo

At the moment, From section C1 round to F1 there are only single tickets available:

C1 - 33

C2 - 14

C3 - 16

C4 - 10

C5 - 6

D1 - 5

D2 - 3

D3 - 6

D4 - 16

D5 - 12

F1 - 17

Total of 138 single seats available in those 11 section.

There are lots available at the back and front of section F2 and loads available front of F3 and front and back F4.

Section B7 and B8 were available early doors so don't know if they have sold out or taken of sale to fill other areas first?

Sections P2 and P3 are available at the moment only 7 single seats available in P2 but pretty much the whole of P3 to choose form.

Pretty hard to get an accurate dot count of seats sold but out of the sections currently available on line only 4 out of the 16 are not down to single seats.

thanks for the dot count! maybe mentioned earlier on the thread but what sections have we got for the game? what sections would ICT be getting? Obv c1-F4 has seats available but did we already sell out other sections for example B4/5/6? 

1 minute ago, gov said:

thanks for the dot count! maybe mentioned earlier on the thread but what sections have we got for the game? what sections would ICT be getting? Obv c1-F4 has seats available but did we already sell out other sections for example B4/5/6? 

All the North Stand. Sections in West and East.

Left hand sections of South Stand as face pitch. 

2 hours ago, bn jambo said:

At the moment, From section C1 round to F1 there are only single tickets available:

C1 - 33

C2 - 14

C3 - 16

C4 - 10

C5 - 6

D1 - 5

D2 - 3

D3 - 6

D4 - 16

D5 - 12

F1 - 17

Total of 138 single seats available in those 11 section.

There are lots available at the back and front of section F2 and loads available front of F3 and front and back F4.

Section B7 and B8 were available early doors so don't know if they have sold out or taken of sale to fill other areas first?

Sections P2 and P3 are available at the moment only 7 single seats available in P2 but pretty much the whole of P3 to choose form.

Pretty hard to get an accurate dot count of seats sold but out of the sections currently available on line only 4 out of the 16 are not down to single seats.

The North stand holds 9,100 so that's 9,000 sold.

B8 & B7 sold out pretty quickly as they were £20 for a similar view to the £30 tickets. The four B sections and four F sections hold over 1,000 each so given B is virtually sold out and F is half way there, that's another 6,000 sold.

Add to that what we've sold in the South stand which looks like all of P1 and P2 plus some in P3. Maybe another 3,000 in total.

So my ball park, back of a fag packet calculations are having a guess at around 18,000 sold so far.

7 minutes ago, gov said:

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

All the North Stand. Sections in West and East.

Left hand sections of South Stand as face pitch. 

Going from memory there were definitely tickets available in B7 and B8 in the first couple of days of sales, don't think any tickets from A1 round to B6 have been on sale at all.

If the initial allocation for us was about 25,000 then that would probably be B4 round to F5 plus our half of the south stand (could be well out on that though)

Would expect ICT to get the right hand side of the south stand and maybe a section in G.

3 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Going from memory there were definitely tickets available in B7 and B8 in the first couple of days of sales, don't think any tickets from A1 round to B6 have been on sale at all.

If the initial allocation for us was about 25,000 then that would probably be B4 round to F5 plus our half of the south stand (could be well out on that though)

Would expect ICT to get the right hand side of the south stand and maybe a section in G.

Thanks mate! i will be very suprised if we take through 25k but hope i am wrong! hopefully the club gives an update this week as it may give a few the push they need to go along. 

beat Sevco and Hibs and we will be close to the 25K .  Might only be 4 points behind Rangers in the league if we pull that off.

:jjockio:

21 hours ago, bn jambo said:

If North is sold out, thats10,000 (approx just over) and if we sold 13,000 prior to Public Sale it may suggest the 3,000 was South sold tics.

When I went in last Tuesday I was forced to buy East Stand tics in F4 after I’d asked for West which wasn’t available....but there was two sections in the West with an X next to them on the map at the desk which someone suggested were online sales.

It could be partial sales of the West had begun online and the East was just opening?

Going by what you’ve said I’ll hazard a guess we’ve sold circa 18,000. 

Skivingatwork

Anyone know if there’s any more sections likely to be made available in the South or are the middle sections reserved for blazers and hangers on? 

Dot count for whats left in sections available online.

North Stand

C1 - 30

C2 - 14

C3 - 14

C5 - 4

D1 - 2

D2 - 3

D3 - 4

D4 - 18

D5 - 11

East stand

F1 - 15

F2 - 131

F3 - 234

F4 - 315

South Stand

P2 - 5

P3 - 317

Total left available online = 1117

Only single seats available in North Stand

Plenty of seats left at the front and back of sections F2 and F4 in the East stand, F3 only really seats available at the front.

South stand only single seats in P2 but plenty choice in P3

Would guess that a few more sections will open up when the numbers go down in F2,3 and 4 most likely in the west, (South stand middle sections for hospitality nobs etc)

Think an estimate of around 17-18,000 is probably around where we are at the moment, Still 11 days to go before the match and plenty time to sell a good few more :) 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, bn jambo said:

North Stand

C1 - 30

C2 - 14

C3 - 14

C5 - 4

D1 - 2

D2 - 3

D3 - 4

D4 - 18

D5 - 11

East stand

F1 - 15

F2 - 131

F3 - 234

F4 - 315

South Stand

P2 - 5

P3 - 317

Plenty of seats left at the front and back of sections F2 and F4 in the East stand, F3 only really seats available at the front.

Would guess that a few more sections will open up when the numbers go down in F2,3 and 4 most likely in the west, (South stand middle sections for hospitality nobs etc)

Think an estimate of around 17-18,000 is probably around where we are at the moment, Still 11 days to go before the match and plenty time to sell a good few more :) 

I think 10k left in the West minus the 1000 off 25 probably 14k sold

1 hour ago, bn jambo said:

North Stand

C1 - 30

C2 - 14

C3 - 14

C5 - 4

D1 - 2

D2 - 3

D3 - 4

D4 - 18

D5 - 11

East stand

F1 - 15

F2 - 131

F3 - 234

F4 - 315

South Stand

P2 - 5

P3 - 317

Beat Hibs and they’ll be flying off the shelf!

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Wonder why no updates on semi final sales or season ticket sales? Usually get regular updates.

Woman in shop said we had nearly  sold initial  allocation  of 16,000

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Woman in shop said we had nearly  sold initial  allocation  of 16,000

The initial allocation was 25000 though?

18 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The initial allocation was 25000 though?

Just saying what she said I'm not sure how it works did we take the 25k ,

Maybe she meant sold 16 k of initial allocation 

Hopefully we get good results next 2 games and that'll add to crowd as well

If we’ve only sold 16k then the public sale has been extremely poor so far. Still plenty of time to go but over 20k would appear unlikely.

Edited by JayTeeJnr

I'm hoping we will sell 20 000 for this at least and have sold a minimum of 10,000 STs before it is played.

Good league form in the next couple of games will help these sales no end.

3 hours ago, JayTeeJnr said:

If we’ve only sold 16k then the public sale has been extremely poor so far. Still plenty of time to go but over 20k would appear unlikely.

Only 16k ?

I think that's excellent sales for a lunchtime kick off in Glasgow and is already a couple of thousand up on 2012 semi final.

No other team in Scotland outside the OF would sell anything close to that. 

On 01/04/2019 at 10:58, BelgeJambo said:

Delaney's for sure

Good bar and scran is also decent

Live music most nights

Cheers. I will check it out.

rudeskaboyuk

Just checking back some crowds from 1986. 

We had a crowd of just over 30;000 for semi against Dundee utd. ( Great day out and a brilliant goal from JC )

Not on TV and a 3pm kick off. With us flying high in league.  I presume we had around 22;000 and Utd just 8;000 fans there. 

What does surprise me though is how close  we were to a possible hearts HIbs semi or even final that year. 

We had beaten rangers in 3 round and HIbs beat Celtic in quarter finals 4-3 .

Strangely the Aberdeen HIbs semi was played at dens park. 19;800.

No staggered ko times back then to accommodate playing game in Glasgow.

Can't recall if there was any great fuss about the choice of venue. 

Weird the stuff you forget. 

Edited by rudeskaboyuk

35 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Just checking back some crowds from 1986. 

We had a crowd of just over 30;000 for semi against Dundee utd. ( Great day out and a brilliant goal from JC )

Not on TV and a 3pm kick off. With us flying high in league.  I presume we had around 22;000 and Utd just 8;000 fans there. 

What does surprise me though is how close  we were to a possible hearts HIbs semi or even final that year. 

We had beaten rangers in 3 round and HIbs beat Celtic in quarter finals 4-3 .

Strangely the Aberdeen HIbs semi was played at dens park. 19;800.

No staggered ko times back then to accommodate playing game in Glasgow.

Can't recall if there was any great fuss about the choice of venue. 

Weird the stuff you forget. 

More sensible back then.

The League Cup Final In 1980 was played at Dens. Dundee derby.

Bigger capacities of course. 24,486 at that Final.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

16 would fill 3 sides of most stadia. 

ICT I have been told will not sell many possibly 3k tops 

mainstandjambo

Latest count of online tickets available

North Stand  -  90 (Sections C1 To D5) 

East Stand    - 431(Sections F1 To F4)

South Stand - 206 (Sections P2 and P3)

Total              - 727