Scottish Cup Semi Final v Inverness - Sat 13th April 12:15pm kick off

kila

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Glottis said:

There's usually a press release with details of the fans car park and such.

Has that been put out yet?

Expect that later today or tomorrow on the website 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

On 10/04/2019 at 20:12, Jambo-Fox said:

Basically only seats left in P4 and B4 - other areas effectively all sold apart from a few ...

4FF97F52-C7D0-48A5-B8A0-F5413E9B21EE.jpeg

Was hoping to find this.

Will be in P1 with the wee man. Will have a cracking view of the big jambo crowd so make it special lads :D

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Grinder said:

Have we sold many tickets today dot counters?

There's probably been a couple of hundred or so shifted. 

Convinced it's 18k

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

There's probably been a couple of hundred or so shifted. 

Convinced it's 18k

Almost 200 sold today.

Takes us to 17,665.

Hopefully there’s going to be s last minute rush!

Scott980612
On 10/04/2019 at 20:12, Jambo-Fox said:

Basically only seats left in P4 and B4 - other areas effectively all sold apart from a few ...

4FF97F52-C7D0-48A5-B8A0-F5413E9B21EE.jpeg

Got some freebies for section O. 

So there will be a splash of maroon there too 

18 hours ago, Glottis said:

There's usually a press release with details of the fans car park and such.

Has that been put out yet trying

IMG-20190410-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190410-WA0007.jpg

Edited by dannymack

The Old Tolbooth
9 hours ago, dannymack said:

IMG-20190410-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190410-WA0007.jpg

That's for our supporters club mate (Dunfermline Hearts), I'd check if you're going with another supporters club as to where they're parking. Can't believe we're taking 5 buses, and possibly a 6th as well, but numbers fell a bit short to justify another one. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 hours ago, JayTeeJnr said:

Almost 200 sold today.

Takes us to 17,665.

Hopefully there’s going to be s last minute rush!

No rush as such but a steady drip. I believe it's over your figure. 

17500 sold to Wednesday morning at least 300 gone since then 

Independence

Come on true Heats fans purchase your ticket. I just can't understand why any true Hearts fan would miss this unless , for reasons known to themselves, they just can't attend. If you are a Hearts fan, or state you are, and will be watching this on TV whilst paying for alcohol you could have used to attend Hampden...SHAME ON YOU!!!!

As a 63 yo Hearts fans reaching a semi final of THE Scottish Cup, no matter how the team got there , is an honour and the team deserves our support. Are we not supposed to be the 12th man? If you genuinely can't be **sed...whats the point?

On 14/03/2019 at 18:07, Nookie Bear said:

German fans campaigned to get Monday night football cancelled. 

So, yes is the answer. 

I suppose the frustration is that our games get moved to accommodate TV packages that pay a pittance. 

This! If Sky wanted to pay Heart £50mil next season then I can assure you I wouldnt moan about kick off times.

10 minutes ago, Independence said:

Come on true Heats fans purchase your ticket. I just can't understand why any true Hearts fan would miss this unless , for reasons known to themselves, they just can't attend. If you are a Hearts fan, or state you are, and will be watching this on TV whilst paying for alcohol you could have used to attend Hampden...SHAME ON YOU!!!!

As a 63 yo Hearts fans reaching a semi final of THE Scottish Cup, no matter how the team got there , is an honour and the team deserves our support. Are we not supposed to be the 12th man? If you genuinely can't be **sed...whats the point?

Can the team be arsed turning up? That's a question you just never know the answer to.

OmiyaHearts

Alright guys, I have a spare car parking pass for the Purple Car Park. Got with my VIP tickets but I'm walking distance, so don't need it.

Give me a shout if you want it, you just need to display it your windscreen. I'll be in Battlefield from 10:30am and heading to Hampden at 11:45 if there's any takers.

6 of us all going in the car tomorrow. We we're going to get the train but we have a 6 & 10 year old with us and will be easier just to park and walk to the stadium. Totally agree on the attendance chat. If you can make it and chose to watch it on TV, that's your choice, but as far as I'm concerned, your not supporting your team. 

Reminds me of my Son coming home from school arguing with his Celtic and Rangers supporting pals. Both kids have never set foot inside Celtic park or Ibrox but run about decked from head to toe in both colours. Buying a shirt and paying Sky to watch your team doesn't make you a supporter.

Anyway back to the game and Hearts have a very good chance of losing tomorrow down to our current form and style of play. Mr Levein was strangely quiet in his pre match interview and looked like someone who'ed had his arse kicked.  Normally he's predicting this and that and telling us that the squad is in a good place. Not this time. According to Craig, It'll be a mistake or a individual piece of skill that'll win that match. Considering who we are playing, I'm not confident at all. 

1 hour ago, Independence said:

What channel is it on again? 

haveyouheard 22
1 hour ago, Independence said:

Decent Hearts support  turning up, why the moaning 

16 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Decent Hearts support  turning up, why the moaning 

I know I could see his point if we were struggling to sell but it looks like there is going to be over 18k of us there.

No other non OF club takes anything like that to a lunch time kick off at Hampden.

It's 3k over what I predicted at the outset. 

The fans have done the club proud as usual let's hope the team respond.:flag2:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

102 left in all sections except B4 P4 which are less than half full each.

B4 is steadily increasing numbers P4 doing nothing 

lauriesrank

was just in finally picking my tickets up and the young lad in the ticket office has just said 'haven't had a chance today yet but about 18k'

obviously he didn't pronounce the letter k. :-)

A little disappointing if we end up at 18k.

Yes it's a decent crowd given its a 12:15 k.o. and on the BBC, but given its our 1st trip to Hampden in 6 years, and a semi against ICT, I was expecting a fair bit more. Think I read Aberdeen took 19k for a semi against Dundee Utd a few years back. We also had near 30k against Celtic. I appreciate circumstances were different at the time, and we were in a much better place, but this will be the best chance of getting to a final in a long time. But perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. 

Each to their own, but can't wait myself. 

Edited by JH-HMFC

mainstandjambo
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

102 left in all sections except B4 P4 which are less than half full each.

B4 is steadily increasing numbers P4 doing nothing 

I did a count this morning of no of seats left in B4 and it looks like we have sold 109 in that section so far today .  

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

I did a count this morning of no of seats left in B4 and it looks like we have sold 109 in that section so far today .  

Looks like there is a few making a late decision on not wanting to miss out on our biggest game of the season

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

P4 has sold a decent number

Colonel Kurtz
On 10/04/2019 at 21:18, portobellojambo1 said:

If it were to be us versus Celtic I'd guess that there wouldn't be many Rangers supporters who would take up their debenture seats (I may be wrong but I'd heard that in terms of the debenture seats at Hampden a fair number were taken by fans of the OF, not necessarily to guarantee themselves seats for Scotland games but to guarantee themselves seats for those occasions their own clubs got to Hampden). If it were to be Hearts versus Aberdeen I think that would give the opportunity to reduce the segregation releasing seats to both clubs (it worked at the 2012 cup final and if HMFC and Hibs SC's could come to an agreement in terms of seating, which did happen, then no reason not to think that something similar could happen if Aberdeen are the opponents.

I started off by saying 25,000 tickets each and that was just a rough guess, if I'm honest I'm not sure what the actual capacity of Hampden is, other than it is a bit over 50k.

A lot of the debentures went to the creditors...BT and the builders .

I was at the meeting anf the hampden project nearly went tits up

The boy from queens park was a nice guy but admitted the biggest thing he had previously project managed was the conservatory on his house

Independence
4 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

Can the team be arsed turning up? That's a question you just never know the answer to.

Will never stop me going or supporting the team unlike some so called Hearts fans on here!

haveyouheard 22
3 minutes ago, Independence said:

Will never stop me going or supporting the team unlike some so called Hearts fans on here!

Maybe you should just enjoy the day rather than whinging 

Well it's already game day here in the antipodes.  18 hours to go and 20 hours to celebrate Hearts reaching another scottish cup final.

That's a long time to fill in although the Masters coverage will certainly help.

Given the TV coverage and the kick off time I think 3,000 is superb support for ICT and 18 000 for us is also very good given our less than impressive form over recent months.

Hope the weather is good and it proves to be a great day for us Jambos.

chester copperpot

I relinquished and bought 2 this morning. So much for morals

@Governor Tarkin you were right. I am a fairweather arsehole.

Glad to have proven you right mate. At least the laddie will enjoy it :D

gashauskis9
2 hours ago, JH-HMFC said:

A little disappointing if we end up at 18k.

Yes it's a decent crowd given its a 12:15 k.o. and on the BBC, but given its our 1st trip to Hampden in 6 years, and a semi against ICT, I was expecting a fair bit more. Think I read Aberdeen took 19k for a semi against Dundee Utd a few years back. We also had near 30k against Celtic. I appreciate circumstances were different at the time, and we were in a much better place, but this will be the best chance of getting to a final in a long time. But perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. 

Each to their own, but can't wait myself. 

I know at least 10 ever presents who aren’t going because they are away on holiday with family.  Scale that up across hundreds perhaps thousands in the same boat and I reckon that’s the difference between an 18k crowd and a 25k crowd.  If we win the cup, nobody will give a **** what the attendance for the semi was as we’ll have a bigger crowd when it matters.  I’m sure we took a lot less to the Celtic semi in 2012.

33 minutes ago, Independence said:

Ok, good.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

A slow steady last few days with a guess of 18200 Jambo soldiers in attendance. 

Let's do this 

On 11/04/2019 at 07:04, Sir Gio said:

52 just over but never seem to get past 51700 . Segregation and so on

Pathetic capacity for a so called National Stadium! ?

Independence
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Pathetic capacity for a so called National Stadium! ?

Quite good compared to countries of our size!!

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

A lot of the debentures went to the creditors...BT and the builders .

I was at the meeting anf the hampden project nearly went tits up

The boy from queens park was a nice guy but admitted the biggest thing he had previously project managed was the conservatory on his house

The Project Director was an employee of Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd. My Company worked on the job as a subcontractor.

The management was fine, the problem was the Client ran out of money and the government would not bale them out!

4 minutes ago, Independence said:

Quite good compared to countries of our size!!

For finals involving a combination of either Rangers, Celtic, Hearts or Hibs there is always a shortage of tickets.

Independence
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

For finals involving a combination of either Rangers, Celtic, Hearts or Hibs there is always a shortage of tickets.

Not arguing but some countries a lot bigger than us don't even have a national stadium!!! We sometimes should stop beating ourselves up all the time and realise how lucky we are!

3 minutes ago, Independence said:

Not arguing but some countries a lot bigger than us don't even have a national stadium!!! We sometimes should stop beating ourselves up all the time and realise how lucky we are!

I bet the Spanish are gutted we have hampden and they don't. They have to play at shitholes such as the nou camp and the bernabeu.

4 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I know at least 10 ever presents who aren’t going because they are away on holiday with family.  Scale that up across hundreds perhaps thousands in the same boat and I reckon that’s the difference between an 18k crowd and a 25k crowd.  If we win the cup, nobody will give a **** what the attendance for the semi was as we’ll have a bigger crowd when it matters.  I’m sure we took a lot less to the Celtic semi in 2012.

Agreed, 9 maybe 10 here on hols otherwise would be at Hampden. Who schedules cup semis during school holidays??

9 hours ago, Independence said:

This.