Scottish Cup Semi Final v Inverness - Sat 13th April 12:15pm kick off

kila

Independence
21 hours ago, luckydug said:

Would put their gas at a peep if the club announced that purchase of a semi final ticket put you straight to the front of the queue for a cup final ticket if we get there. Loyalty points for  the remainder of tickets. 

They should!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

If it is 9k very disappointing to say the least

Without going into the rights and wrongs of it, very telling of how decent sensible loyal Jambos feel about the product on the park and that situation for a long old time now....

Independence
21 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Some good points....The group I’m going with are as pissed off as anyone with how we are currently playing (and most want change) but will always support the jersey, esp in a national semi. 

You’ve got to isolate the league performances and see this for what it is .....a huge one off match which needs a sort of siege mentality from the support.

It’s about casting aside the grievances and getting up for the big occasion.

This. Lets have a great day out!!!! 

Clerry Jambo

Out of interest how many did we sell for Celtic semi at Murrayfield after season ticket holders had their chance?

18 minutes ago, sidjamesbottle said:

Just over 9000 sold as per this afternoon-source ticket office

That's strange because there were very few seats available from our initial allocation when I bought three tickets yesterday.

Haringshairband

I'm waiting until payday on Friday so that will be another 2 tickets. I suspect a lot of people might do the same.

sidjamesbottle
9 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

That's strange because there were very few seats available from our initial allocation when I bought three tickets yesterday.

They are not selling tickets behind the goal yet apparently

I’m buying 9 tomorrow but only 5 of the group went to League Cup Semi at Murrayfield. Could be lots more very different purchases this time round.

i wouldn’t expect as many as 30k given the form of the team and it’s in Glasgow but surely still 20k+

sidjamesbottle
2 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

I’m buying 9 tomorrow but only 5 of the group went to League Cup Semi at Murrayfield. Could be lots more very different purchases this time round.

i wouldn’t expect as many as 30k given the form of the team and it’s in Glasgow but surely still 20k+

yeh good couple of weeks to go 20k would be a good turnout

willie wallace
1 hour ago, sidjamesbottle said:

They are not selling tickets behind the goal yet apparently

Yea.I was told that today.Personally I don't agree with the process.If  am paying for a ticket I should be allowed to sit where I want in our allocated sections.

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Yea.I was told that today.Personally I don't agree with the process.If  am paying for a ticket I should be allowed to sit where I want in our allocated sections.

SFA rules I imagine. 

Unfortunately I won’t be making it, as the 6 guys I normally go with. Nothing to do with Levein, product on the park etc, but 4 of us are on holiday (middle weekend of the school holidays), 1 has a very ill family memeber so can’t commit, and the other has a golfing weekend he paid a fortune for that he is not willing to back out of.

We all have 80+ loyalty points...but not being able to attend (for a variety of reasons) doesn’t make us any less of a supporter than those attending 

Down this afternoon for 24 tickets . Asked how many we had sold young boy said to busy to count . Wanted behind the goal but not on sale yet . Club has been told to sell opposite main stand and corners first . Barriers are out for expected queues tomorrow . Guy next to me was buying for reserve cup final on Monday . I had forgotten all about it so got 3 for that aswell 

15 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

Unfortunately I won’t be making it, as the 6 guys I normally go with. Nothing to do with Levein, product on the park etc, but 4 of us are on holiday (middle weekend of the school holidays), 1 has a very ill family memeber so can’t commit, and the other has a golfing weekend he paid a fortune for that he is not willing to back out of.

We all have 80+ loyalty points...but not being able to attend (for a variety of reasons) doesn’t make us any less of a supporter than those attending 

School holidays will have an impact. Potentially 7 or 8 from my family, all season ticket holders, on holiday so cant make it. Also know of four guys off to Masters who would otherwise have been at Hampden. 

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Without going into the rights and wrongs of it, very telling of how decent sensible loyal Jambos feel about the product on the park and that situation for a long old time now....

An unconfirmed sales total, posted on JKB, almost three weeks before the event tells us absolutely nothing about anything.

Gorgie_Rules

Will be an embarrassment if we dont sell at least 20k for this

Shouldnt be the case, but beating hibs the week before would boost the numbers

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Excluding the Main stand, Hampden holds circa 36,000 between the West, North and East Stands.  We’ll slowly get an idea of the attendance as sections open up at the corners and behind the goals.

11 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

I’ll guess we will sell 14000

Mr Elwood P
12 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

We sold 12k for the 2012 semi final. I wasn’t embarrassed in the slightest. Only losers were those who chose not to come and support the team. 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We sold 12k for the 2012 semi final. I wasn’t embarrassed in the slightest. Only losers were those who chose not to come and support the team. 

I agree !

Those who are choosing not to attend and then bragging about it on here should be embarrassed. 

They will not be too embarrassed to be first in the queue for final tickets should we get there.

Tickets arrived today but cos they were crammed into a tiny envelope one doesn’t have a stub on the right side. I think that’s ok but to be on the safe side, i’ll make that my brother’s one. 

4 hours ago, JayTeeJnr said:

I would rather watch ICT than Celtic any day of the week  month, year or centuary.

13 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Tickets arrived today but cos they were crammed into a tiny envelope one doesn’t have a stub on the right side. I think that’s ok but to be on the safe side, i’ll make that my brother’s one. 

That's the concession :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

A better comparator than Murrayfield :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

An unconfirmed sales total, posted on JKB, almost three weeks before the event tells us absolutely nothing about anything.

Anecdotally IMHO the sales will be effected by the product served up over 2 plus years compared to what should be the bare minimum we should take to a game of such magnitude?sad but true....

18k that's impressive. I'm holding off for the general sale and will pick mine and 4 others up over the next few days. Looks like we're heading for at least 25k tickets. 

31 minutes ago, Bainy said:

18k that's impressive. I'm holding off for the general sale and will pick mine and 4 others up over the next few days. Looks like we're heading for at least 25k tickets. 

Kila’s link was for the league cup semi mate, as CJ asked what we’d sold pre general sale for that game. ??

Im waiting until tomorrow (payday) to go. I couldnt care less about what i see on the park ill be there to support my team on their way to the final! A pitty my wee boys only just turned 1 as these are the occasions i want to be sharing with him now 

KyleLafferty

If people aren’t going cause we aren’t playing great then Jesus ?. I couldn’t care if we were the worst team in the league it’s a national cup semi final, We’ve waited 6 years for a return to Hampden!! 

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

If people aren’t going cause we aren’t playing great then Jesus ?. I couldn’t care if we were the worst team in the league it’s a national cup semi final, We’ve waited 6 years for a return to Hampden!! 

Absolutely. Maybe some people trying to make a point but I’m not sure what the point is!!

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
1 hour ago, Bainy said:

I really hope this is true, another great fan effort if this turns out to be the case.  Crowd like that may be the difference

Edited by Voiceofreasonfortheseason
spelling

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

Anecdotally IMHO the sales will be effected by the product served up over 2 plus years compared to what should be the bare minimum we should take to a game of such magnitude?sad but true....

:stupid_post:

Austin MacGlee

Buzzing for this. Wouldn't miss Hampden for all the world. League form is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Have total faith in our team and management to get us to yet another big cup final!

4 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

As others have said we took 12000 the last time we had a semi at Hampden. Who did you blame that time??

Carl Weathers
10 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Possibly my all time favourite game.

AlphonseCapone
10 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Don't be daft, clearly means the club as we know it is ****ed for eternity. 

1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

:thumbsup: footballs about highs and lows, and being Hearts fans we get the lows much more often so I can't understand intentionally avoiding a high. 

We_are_the_Hearts

First time at Hampden in 6 years, against a team we should be competitive against. On a Saturday.
If you can go and choose not to then you would need to question why you support Hearts?
I hate the current style of football, think Levein has probably run his course but it's Hearts we support FFS.
It's a one off cup game. I have heard on good authority that CL is retiring at the end of the season anyway and heading to Spain.
Despite that can't understand why folk wouldn't go. Strange. Some modern day fans are too far up their own **** at times.

Austin MacGlee
4 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

First time at Hampden in 6 years, against a team we should be competitive against. On a Saturday.
If you can go and choose not to then you would need to question why you support Hearts?
I hate the current style of football, think Levein has probably run his course but it's Hearts we support FFS.
It's a one off cup game. I have heard on good authority that CL is retiring at the end of the season anyway and heading to Spain.
Despite that can't understand why folk wouldn't go. Strange. Some modern day fans are too far up their own **** at times.

This is pretty much where I'm at.

Do you know if MacPhee would be staying on? He's the only one I'd keep. Really rare the guy.

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Austin MacGlee said:

This is pretty much where I'm at.

Do you know if MacPhee would be staying on? He's the only one I'd keep. Really rare the guy.

All I heard about was CL mate, nothing about MacPhee, Daly etc.

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
8 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Very interesting if true, lets send him off with a Cup.  We will be here as the heart beat of this club regardless of who the manager is, sooner I see and hear fans realising this the better, it's our club and with the potential of another Scottish Cup we should be doing all we can to back our team.  Let's get past ICT and take it one game at a time.