• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

9 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

:stupid_post:

Ahhh good old Frank ? clearly spoiling for an argument! You either dont get to many games or just dont get out much if you actually think decent objective Hearts fans are not influenced by the product on the park, thats just plain silly and daft....I dont wish to see empty seats where Hearts fans should be, nobody does, simply passing comment on the product served and its consequences...having skipped to the end of the thread I see you again quote me ? too much time on your hands boyo...or just narked from me previously pulling you up for nonsense you muttered!

Anyway, the more the merrier ❤'s....

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

Ahhh good old Frank ? clearly spoiling for an argument! You either dont get to many games or just dont get out much if you actually think decent objective Hearts fans are not influenced by the product on the park, thats just plain silly and daft....I dont wish to see empty seats where Hearts fans should be, nobody does, simply passing comment on the product served and its consequences...having skipped to the end of the thread I see you again quote me ? too much time on your hands boyo...or just narked from me previously pulling you up for nonsense you muttered!

Crap footballnis alright as long as the results are good. 

When you play crap and don’t win...well, that’s only going to end one way. 

50 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

5 bought today.

Got 8 today. Wanted the West stand but was forced to buy the East.

Looked like two sections were sold out in the West(just as the North stand stops)but it seems like they are trying to evenly spread the fans. 

Think they are alternating between the West and East as sections get sold out. 

Alex Kintner
3 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

You posted a nonsense post and were quite rightly pulled up on it by plenty posters. The sales figures so far make your post seem even more ridiculous. You seem genuinely upset that sales are going so well :rofl:

Mr Elwood P
22 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

You posted a nonsense post and were quite rightly pulled up on it by plenty posters. The sales figures so far make your post seem even more ridiculous. You seem genuinely upset that sales are going so well :rofl:

Well said. I’d Kevin Keegan style f****n love it if we sell 25k tickets and demolish ICT playing some great football as per the last meeting. It would fairly dehydrate a few of the usual slavers on here.

11 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

This.

I would imagine if any family is wanting to take kids for first Hampden trip, a game v Inverness would be perfect.

Spot on!

augusthearts
12 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

This.

I would imagine if any family is wanting to take kids for first Hampden trip, a game v Inverness would be perfect.

Exactly what I've just done. Good call.

gowestjambo
7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If I was to drive, any ideas for best way to do it?  Could I park somewhere and get a train to mount Florida for example? Any parking say 15mins walk away?  Been to hampden loads of course but always by bus or train and on the sauce,   never with young kids!

There are plenty of places to park within a 10-15 walk to Hampden. Also with a smaller crowd than normal I dont think there will be any problems parking.

JamboGraham
18 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If I was to drive, any ideas for best way to do it?  Could I park somewhere and get a train to mount Florida for example? Any parking say 15mins walk away?  Been to hampden loads of course but always by bus or train and on the sauce,   never with young kids!

If you have the car just take it all the way...really not worth the extra cost and of course queues to get the train to and from Central.

Pretty much every street west of Hampden is free on street parking and if you are happy with a 15 min walk then you will get parked no bother at all...

Can often be much quicker to miss the junctions off the M74 and head down the M77 and cut over from there. A few miles more but brings you to the right end of the ground and you don’t need to work your way round Hampden.

To be honest if less than 30k at the match then everything usually runs pretty smoothly traffic wise...

Despite our disappointing form, I think Hearts supporters who stay away are making an error of judgement.  This is a huge chance to reach the Cup final and that in itself will be well worth the effort.

We dont get this opportunity too often and and think it should be taken.  Will be very disappointed if less than 20 000 turn up.

Fort Vallance
14 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Got 8 today. Wanted the West stand but was forced to buy the East.

Looked like two sections were sold out in the West(just as the North stand stops)but it seems like they are trying to evenly spread the fans. 

Think they are alternating between the West and East as sections get sold out. 

I wanted West as well but was offered East. Just paid the difference and went for the North.

Thought Police

Apparently selling well. Was in renewing STs and at least 5 people bought tickets for Hampden.

14 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

It's really true.....Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Frank eh.... ? ?

Alex Kintner
55 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

It's really true.....Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em Frank eh.... ? ?

Sales progressing nicely

:pleasing:

Alex Kintner

Apologies if already mentioned but do anybody else’s tickets say “Concession £15” on the front and “Adult £30” on the tearoff part? ??‍♂️

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Apologies if already mentioned but do anybody else’s tickets say “Concession £15” on the front and “Adult £30” on the tearoff part? ??‍♂️

Yes. 

11 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Old on the outside, young on the inside

RealMaroonCF
2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

If you tear off the adult but you'll need to turn yourself into a concession to get in. Tickets are generic 

Portable Badger
18 hours ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Got my ticket ordered today. Think we will have 4-5000 there. Bring it on!

You guys running buses down from Inverness?  Who ? How much? And most importantly do you accept Jambos on board as I don't fancy driving down the A9 etc.. for the third time a few weeks what with our Sheep & Shite games coming up

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, RealMaroonCF said:

If you tear off the adult but you'll need to turn yourself into a concession to get in. Tickets are generic 

All of my tickets have a tear-off part on both sides apart from one which only has a tear-off on one side ??‍♂️

GorgieRules22
10 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

All of my tickets have a tear-off part on both sides apart from one which only has a tear-off on one side ??‍♂️

That’ll be a kids one.

Sorry if asked already but I was looking to get tickets in West stand. As they're not available online, can you buy those at the moment in ticket office or is it the same limitation on availability there as well? Cheers for any info.

Rudi Hates Hibees
1 hour ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

You guys running buses down from Inverness?  Who ? How much? And most importantly do you accept Jambos on board as I don't fancy driving down the A9 etc.. for the third time a few weeks what with our Sheep & Shite games coming up

Highland Hearts are running a bus down as far as I know. @yvonnejambo might be able to help. If not try their Facebook page. 

Portable Badger
34 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Highland Hearts are running a bus down as far as I know. @yvonnejambo might be able to help. If not try their Facebook page. 

Cheers wasn't aware of that. I've previously put out topics for Highlands Jambos to touch base but never received a reply.

yvonnejambo
14 hours ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Cheers wasn't aware of that. I've previously put out topics for Highlands Jambos to touch base but never received a reply.

Pm’d you. If any other Highland based Hearts fans are not aware we have a Facebook page Highland Hearts fans and we try sort car sharing and put on buses when have enough numbers. 

We have a bus for this game leaving Inverness at 6.30am and picking up in Aviemore and Broxden at Perth. Still a few seats left but will be completely alcohol free so not an option if you need a drink on the way down 

I held off buying tickets until I knew how many I was getting, but yesterday went on-line and found a complete mismatch between the diagram of the stadium, the dropdown menus where you select your preferred ticket price and section of the ground, and then discovering that there are no seats for sale in your selected section of the ground. If need be I'll go into the ticket office but anyone else had (and solved) such problems? I want to select my own seat because (as everyone knows) it makes a huge difference where you sit in Hampdump.

7 minutes ago, j1964m said:

I'm holding off for the west stand do anyone know if they will use it sales look good so far so hoping they will open it 

The west stand  was open from day one. I got my 2 tickets there 

heartsfc_fan
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

The west stand  was open from day one. I got my 2 tickets there 

Only a couple of sections though I think. Same with East stand.

16 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Only a couple of sections though I think. Same with East stand.

Yes.  They are selling nearest to north stand first, guess it will look better on TV 

heartsfc_fan
Just now, XB52 said:

Yes.  They are selling nearest to north stand first, guess it will look better on TV 

It will.

Also the seats are much better than behind the goals.

Regarding - loyalty points.

Does anyone know if they can be allocated retrospectively. I ordered tickets (online) for a couple of mates who are not season ticket holders, i couldnt re-assign the loyalty points to them though.

2 minutes ago, richiehmfc said:

Regarding - loyalty points.

Does anyone know if they can be allocated retrospectively. I ordered tickets (online) for a couple of mates who are not season ticket holders, i couldnt re-assign the loyalty points to them though.

Don’t they have to have an account and be part of your network 

think thats how it works 

yvonnejambo
38 minutes ago, j1964m said:

I'm holding off for the west stand do anyone know if they will use it sales look good so far so hoping they will open it 

I got tickets in w8 when first went on sale 

3 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Don’t they have to have an account and be part of your network 

think thats how it works 

Yes - They are but i bought them prior to general sale. As i am a season ticket holder i could buy them but it wouldnt allow me to re-assign them to my mates as they are not season ticket holder. Looking to do it now but wondered if anyone else had done it?

17 minutes ago, Different Class said:

Map is now working on etickets

If accurate it would suggest really good sales 

Now who'll start the dot cot? ?

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

D1 - 6

D2 - 7

D3 - 17

D4 - 22

D5 - 70

I'm not counting the ones in F, but looks like loads :)

heartsfc_fan
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Does look good! I'm surprised Hearts haven't given us updates but at a guess we must be in the high teens (18k). I don't know how accurate etickets is - are the greyed sections completely sold out? In the north stand?