Scottish Cup Semi Final v Inverness - Sat 13th April 12:15pm kick off

kila

10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I take your point on cash, some

people don’t have a bank account or credit card and some older people won’t have the internet. He said he was using a credit card though and was positing on here so could have saved the hour by using eTickets. Is an hour of your time worth £1.50?

Previous experiences with purchasing on-line have been less than satisfactory, allied to fact that one of the tickets was for someone with no reference number. I'm retired, and had some other business in town today, so had the time to visit In person.

Instead of making me part of the problem, you could have offered a positive suggestion as to how the TO could speed things up a bit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

been here before
On 20/03/2019 at 15:55, been here before said:

Now you've posted that and its as clear as day on Hearts twatter/ Ticket Office twatter and the Hearts website we might as well get the following out the way..

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale?

Anyone know what part of the ground we got?

Anyone know how much the tickets cost?

Anyone know how many per account we get?

Anyone know how many we've sold?

Anyone know if there's a general sale?

Anyone having problems with etickets?

1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Any word on when they are on sale to non st holders?

One down...

Theme From Sparta F.C.

I went along at 3pm. Only 6 people in the ticket queue. In and out again within 10 mins.

Got 4 tickets for the North Stand D1, row LL. Good seats right on the half way line.

??

Pasquale for King

Got four tickets at lunchtime, 15 minutes wait with someone buying 30 tickets with all their details just in front of me ?

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, argyjambo said:

Previous experiences with purchasing on-line have been less than satisfactory, allied to fact that one of the tickets was for someone with no reference number. I'm retired, and had some other business in town today, so had the time to visit In person.

Instead of making me part of the problem, you could have offered a positive suggestion as to how the TO could speed things up a bit.

Maybe give over the phone a bash if the TO and online methods haven’t been a success? Probably a generational thing wanting to pay in person - each to their own.

I was in at 4pm to ticket office. 

Getting harder to get seats together for larger groups aside from upper rows.

But not sure how the releasing sections at a time was working. Certainly only limited sections available. 

Fly the Saltire

Partick Thistle v Inverness Caley on new Bbc Scotland channel at 7pm tonight  if you are having a really sad night in.

3 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Partick Thistle v Inverness Caley on new Bbc Scotland channel at 7pm tonight  if you are having a really sad night in.

Good chance to see how our past and future opponents measure up against each other.

44 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Or England v Czech Republic if you want to see potential 

45 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

41 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Good chance to see how our past and future opponents measure up against each other.

If Partick beat Inverness we can take encouragement.

See who from Hearts is watching. 

Edited by Mikey1874

been here before
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Partick v ICT coming up, should give us a wee insight into our SF opponents.

Aye?

Good chance to see how our past and future opponents measure up against each other.

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye?

Good chance to see how our past and future opponents measure up against each other.

It’s that bad I might turn it over and watch England ??

Pasquale for King

Scott MacDonald looks fitter than he’s ever been, he only came out of retirement on February 15th. Big Dave still isn’t fully fit ??‍♂️?

Edited by Pasquale for King

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Aye?

Been said before☺

13 hours ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

I went along at 3pm. Only 6 people in the ticket queue. In and out again within 10 mins.

Got 4 tickets for the North Stand D1, row LL. Good seats right on the half way line.

??

Think I was in at the same time, I was the guy with the high viz(sneaked away from work ?).

anyhoo, bought two tickets for North stand and renewed my ST as well, wait till the wive sees the card bill?.

21 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

Very annoying! Will have to phone.

Cheers

I emailed the ticket office and they have promised to allocate to the correct accounts by the end of the week so hopefully that's sorted now.

mainstandjambo
47 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

what time is the ticket office open today will take a wee mosey along.

Ticket office open today from 10.00 - 16.00.

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, WalterEgo said:

Just tried to book by phone and they're saying the whole of the South stand is sold out. How many does it hold?

Think we only got a few sections. 

scott herbertson

That's my family booked up - first game for my wife for about 20 years after she froze nearly to death at East End Park at New Year in a 0-0 game where neither side had a shot on goal. 

Ricardo Shillyshally

If we do win the cup, will we be able to parade it on the Sunday given the Edinburgh marathon is on?

6 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

If we do win the cup, will we be able to parade it on the Sunday given the Edinburgh marathon is on?

Most of the marathon is run in East Lothian is it not?

maroondevo52
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

How's the seating plan looking guys in terms of tickets sold!

Doesn't show you.

7 hours ago, WalterEgo said:

Just tried to book by phone and they're saying the whole of the South stand is sold out. How many does it hold?

About 16,000 ,I think?   

I’d imagine when they mean sold out it’ll be our particular sections. With ICT carrying a small support will they not be solely housed in the east wing of the South Stand?

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

How's the seating plan looking guys in terms of tickets sold!

I wanted to book online to be beside relatives and friends but the seating plan doesn't appear - you just have to allow it to pick seats for you. So I phoned up.

For what it's worth I wanted to be beside either friends in D1 or relatives in C5 but the best they could do was C4. I did hear they were offering different blocks over the counter (which is how the C5 D1 seats were purchased) so they may not be sold out there.

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Marathon goes from Calton Hill/London Road eastwards out to Longniddry and finishes at Musselburgh.

Cup parade will be from City Chambers westwards to Gorgie (or northeast from Inverness town hall to a Screwfix by the sea).

8 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Marathon goes from Calton Hill/London Road eastwards out to Longniddry and finishes at Musselburgh.

Would imagine that end of town would be in its bed in the event of a Hearts cup win.

heartsfc_fan

Sorting my tickets today.

Seems to me they are selling them from around section B5 all the way to section F3? Would look good on TV anyone if we can sell all this and more.

Mr Elwood P
5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Around 16k sold. Need to ramp that number up.

Where did you get that figure from?

Fxxx the SPFL
On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:08, mainstandjambo said:

Ticket office open today from 10.00 - 16.00.

cheers bud got them yesterday

12 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Cup parade will be from City Chambers westwards to Gorgie (or northeast from Inverness town hall to a Screwfix by the sea).

Not last year or this year it won’t 

30 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

No chance we’ve sold near that yet.

31 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Very good going if true. With 3 weeks still to go should easily break the 20k figure. 

Fxxx the SPFL
18 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

No chance we’ve sold near that yet.

correct was in the TO yesterday getting our two and there were massive piles of tickets lying behind the desk. I would probaly guess 10/11k amximum but hope i'm wrong.

Mr Elwood P
36 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

correct was in the TO yesterday getting our two and there were massive piles of tickets lying behind the desk. I would probaly guess 10/11k amximum but hope i'm wrong.

My 5 tickets that I’ve paid for are still in the ticket office awaiting collection so not sure big piles of tickets means anything either way.

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

No way. If we'd passed the 10k and 15k landmarks the club would've told us about it.