• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Boab

• luckydug

• Clerry Jambo

1 hour ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

correct was in the TO yesterday getting our two and there were massive piles of tickets lying behind the desk. I would probaly guess 10/11k amximum but hope i'm wrong.

I would guess it would be about the 10k mark so far also ray.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, j1964m said:

Think we will sell a lot for family's on Wednesday taking wife and kids

People used to say to my dad that they would get the cruelty man on to him if he kept taking me to games in the 70s, the modern day equivalent will surely be called for these poor wives and kids ?.

Considering ST holders can buy 4 tickets each, I’m not sure there will be such a big upsurge in sales on Wednesday as some folk expect. 

Anyone who who wants an additional ticket or 3 just now for family members can go ahead and buy them. 

7 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Around 16k sold. Need to ramp that number up.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we sell that many by kick off.

sanderson1874

Firstly, sorry for the stupid question! I usually get my tickets posted out but I saw a line on the website that stood out, stating that lost tickets in the post wouldn’t be replaced so decided to go to the TO to collect. Bought my tickets on Friday, can I go and collect them now or does it have to be after a certain date?? Cheers lads

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

People used to say to my dad that they would get the cruelty man on to him if he kept taking me to games in the 70s, the modern iday equivalent will surely be called for these poor wives and kids ?.

We learned the hard way but at the end of May they will see a cup and a parade in Edinburgh 

12 minutes ago, sanderson1874 said:

Firstly, sorry for the stupid question! I usually get my tickets posted out but I saw a line on the website that stood out, stating that lost tickets in the post wouldn’t be replaced so decided to go to the TO to collect. Bought my tickets on Friday, can I go and collect them now or does it have to be after a certain date?? Cheers lads

Tickets should be ready in an envelope for you to pick up. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Grinder said:

Just got 5 tickets together!! Any updates on current sales?

Yep. Some guy just bought 5 a wee while ago. 

sanderson1874
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Tickets should be ready in an envelope for you to pick up. 

Brilliant, thanks! I’ll sweet talk the hubby to go for me tomorrow!

18 minutes ago, sanderson1874 said:

TO ask for at least 48 hours before picking them up. I chanced it on Saturday as was at the signing - mine were ready :D

Independence

Isn't it strange that there are some 'fans' on this thread who seem to be taking a delight in trying to spoil others enjoyment? I don't get it! Surely we should be encouraging each other to attend and buy as many tickets as we can to help Hearts get to another cup final? Where has support your team through thick and thin gone. Too many Hearts fans seem to think, for some unknown reason, we have a 'right' to win everything. However, I also think many of those on this thread trying to stir things ups and put fans off travelling are not Hearts fans. May I suggested this thread is invested, they are certainly NOT Hearts fans!

6 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Any word on what Inverness will bring? No more than 3,000 I'd guess?

Early days. Just went on sale today. They got initial 3000 allocation in South Stand. 

Edited by Mikey1874

38 minutes ago, Independence said:

PIsn't it strange that there are some 'fans' on this thread who seem to be taking a delight in trying to spoil others enjoyment? I don't get it! Surely we should be encouraging each other to attend and buy as many tickets as we can to help Hearts get to another cup final? Where has support your team through thick and thin gone. Too many Hearts fans seem to think, for some unknown reason, we have a 'right' to win everything. However, I also think many of those on this thread trying to stir things ups and put fans off travelling are not Hearts fans. May I suggested this thread is invested, they are certainly NOT Hearts fans!

Some good points....The group I’m going with are as pissed off as anyone with how we are currently playing (and most want change) but will always support the jersey, esp in a national semi. 

You’ve got to isolate the league performances and see this for what it is .....a huge one off match which needs a sort of siege mentality from the support.

It’s about casting aside the grievances and getting up for the big occasion.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, j1964m said:

We learned the hard way but at the end of May they will see a cup and a parade in Edinburgh 

I certainly hope so ??

46 minutes ago, Independence said:

Isn't it strange that there are some 'fans' on this thread who seem to be taking a delight in trying to spoil others enjoyment? I don't get it! Surely we should be encouraging each other to attend and buy as many tickets as we can to help Hearts get to another cup final? Where has support your team through thick and thin gone. Too many Hearts fans seem to think, for some unknown reason, we have a 'right' to win everything. However, I also think many of those on this thread trying to stir things ups and put fans off travelling are not Hearts fans. May I suggested this thread is invested, they are certainly NOT Hearts fans!

Would put their gas at a peep if the club announced that purchase of a semi final ticket put you straight to the front of the queue for a cup final ticket if we get there. Loyalty points for  the remainder of tickets. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Would put their gas at a peep if the club announced that purchase of a semi final ticket put you straight to the front of the queue for a cup final ticket if we get there. Loyalty points for  the remainder of tickets. 

That gets a ? from me.

9 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Some good points....The group I’m going with are as pissed off as anyone with how we are currently playing (and most want change) but will always support the jersey, esp in a national semi. 

You’ve got to isolate the league performances and see this for what it is .....a huge one off match which needs a sort of siege mentality from the support.

It’s about casting aside the grievances and getting up for the big occasion.

Our group are 'buzzing' and all got tickets for the game.    

One of the best semi final draws for us in recent history and fans still moan, yet they will be demanding tickets for the final.

I cant wait, day out is planned, hopefully get the win and then get to party all night.   

22 minutes ago, Elshin said:

Our group are 'buzzing' and all got tickets for the game.    

One of the best semi final draws for us in recent history and fans still moan, yet they will be demanding tickets for the final.

I cant wait, day out is planned, hopefully get the win and then get to party all night.   

Completely with you on that. To cap it all we’re playing ICT so no hatred oozing from the stands. All fans will be there to have a great time. 

Edited by Baxfee

That's me just got round to getting tickets for me and the mate.  Picked up tickets for the reserve cup final on Monday, too - only £5.

Tickets came in the post this morning. With all this talk of semi finals and no game at the weekend I'd almost forgotten that we have three big games coming up next week.

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Tickets came in the post this morning. With all this talk of semi finals and no game at the weekend I'd almost forgotten that we have three big games coming up next week.

These three games will go a long way to determining how many show up at Hampden.

I’ve probably lost my marbles but I think we will go unbeaten in these three.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

How many have been sold so far?

One more if you buy one

Lord Beni of Gorgie
52 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder why the club are not running buses.

Strict Liability issues :whistling:

jamtartan74
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder why the club are not running buses.

Because Gambo has hired them all to get one over on Levein ?

willie wallace

I picked up 3 tickets this afternoon and place was quiet I heard 9000 mentioned..Quite slow after the initial rush.

Clerry Jambo
4 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I picked up 3 tickets this afternoon and place was quiet I heard 9000 mentioned..Quite slow after the initial rush.

maybe correct mate, the club I'm sure would announce breaking through the 10K barrier

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

Surely not? 7000 on day 1 and then less than 2000 over the last 4 days? With 14000 season ticket holders able to buy 4 each you’d expect a big initial uptake.

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

If it is 9k very disappointing to say the least

Pay day on Thurs for a lot of people though

5 hours ago, Boab said:

These three games will go a long way to determining how many show up at Hampden.

I’ve probably lost my marbles but I think we will go unbeaten in these three.

Would love you to be correct Boab.

Got our 5 delivered today. Out the 5 going only 1 going is a season ticket holder.
Lets be honest its not like people need to rush. You are guaranteed a ticket if you want one. 

I think overall numbers will be effected by the next weeks results. 3 wins (i know) and you will be looking at 20k+ but a defeat at home to aberdeen and hibs would see it below the 15,000 mark

Edited by richiehmfc

If we only sell 10000, hopefully season ticket holders who can produce a semi ticket will get  two tickets each IF we get to final.

4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

If we only sell 10000, hopefully season ticket holders who can produce a semi ticket will get  two tickets each IF we get to final.

Not like you to be so negative.

If we have sold 9k so far then it will be more than 1k sold by the game.

6 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I’m sure the club are looking at this innovative idea !

:facepalm:

the jambo poet

Got my 4 today. Buzzing no matter the results in the league games, this is the cup and we have a fantastic chance of getting to the final. These don't come along every year! Hopefully a fab day out followed by another.

Clerry Jambo
18 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Got my 4 today. Buzzing no matter the results in the league games, this is the cup and we have a fantastic chance of getting to the final. These don't come along every year! Hopefully a fab day out followed by another.

Correct mate