U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

Day@theraces
36 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

We have a live one here!Can't even work a phone and accuses Joe of being senile😜

And you honestly think listening to him he is compensate. I don't use my phone much, different from working an android to leading the worlds superpower. But yeh I take everything back Joe Biden is cognitively firing on all cylinders. Silly me 😂

• Replies 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day@theraces
2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think you're acting senile. You come in here parroting Fox lines, then when told it's a Fox line you shift to so what's wrong with Fox? Then when told they're knowing and admitted liars fined almost $800 million you act like that never happened, or forgot it as quickly as it passed over the screen, and are suddenly not a fan of Fox at all.

If Biden were all over the place like that, I would be asking questions, Fox would be screaming senile, and you would likely be parroting it. And not a fan of 'liberal leaning news networks'  either? Despite the fact they're not in court for mass lying.  

What do you mean a fan? I'm not a fan of BBC news, I simply read news FFS, i'm not whooping or booing either. Does it need to entertain you in some way? Or simply be something you want to hear? If reality isn't what you want to hear then you're not a fan?

I don't actually want to hear a lot of it, at all, i'm 'not a fan' of reality either, but I can't pretend it doesn't exist by listening to an alternate reality that really doesn't exist. 

So where does someone like you actually get news? Got a guy on twitter? Facebook? An in ITK guy who gives you the real deal these global news hounds can't?

Listen to me, i'm trying to introduce you to reality. Biden is old, he is not senile, I guarantee you that. So take a step into reality by accepting this fact, he isn't senile.

So from there, somebody better than him you say, better how? Younger? What's better about that other than they're less likely to die in their sleep one night?

This job isn't an athletic event, if anything it's more akin to sitting at a table playing chess all day, Trump sat watching Fox all day, he is a fan. So again, what do you mean better than Biden?

At this time of international crisis and the insanity of the MAGA simpletons on the domestic front,  I can think of no one better because I can think of no one who has the experience he has.

And I don't know if anyone else could have dragged the country out of the disaster Trump left it it in to become the top performing major economy in the world. Leaving Europe trailing in their wake.

Here's a prediction, you don't even know what you mean by someone better, it's just another line you picked up. And to be fair it's a line others even on the democratic side have fallen for with little to no thought.

If anything their only valid complaint is that people say he's too old no matter how great a job he does. Which isn't the best optics but right now I don't give the proverbial flying about that, just the end product which is breaking records.

Don't have a dog in the fight. But why Is he when talking about Gaza bringing up the Mexican president. Has he got his walls mixed up.

4 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Don't have a dog in the fight. But why Is he when talking about Gaza bringing up the Mexican president. Has he got his walls mixed up.

You stop bothering me with this trivial vacuous dare I say seemingly senile shite till you go back and address what I already said to you, can you do that? Have you forgotten it exists already?

Let's see some deconstruction of that, focus FFS. Can you???

Here it is, again.

-----------------------------------

I think you're acting senile. You come in here parroting Fox lines, then when told it's a Fox line you shift to so what's wrong with Fox? Then when told they're knowing and admitted liars fined almost $800 million you act like that never happened, or forgot it as quickly as it passed over the screen, and are suddenly not a fan of Fox at all.

If Biden were all over the place like that, I would be asking questions, Fox would be screaming senile, and you would likely be parroting it. And not a fan of 'liberal leaning news networks'  either? Despite the fact they're not in court for mass lying.  

What do you mean a fan? I'm not a fan of BBC news, I simply read news FFS, i'm not whooping or booing either. Does it need to entertain you in some way? Or simply be something you want to hear? If reality isn't what you want to hear then you're not a fan?

I don't actually want to hear a lot of it, at all, i'm 'not a fan' of reality either, but I can't pretend it doesn't exist by listening to an alternate reality that really doesn't exist. 

So where does someone like you actually get news? Got a guy on twitter? Facebook? An in ITK guy who gives you the real deal these global news hounds can't?

Listen to me, i'm trying to introduce you to reality. Biden is old, he is not senile, I guarantee you that. So take a step into reality by accepting this fact, he isn't senile.

So from there, somebody better than him you say, better how? Younger? What's better about that other than they're less likely to die in their sleep one night?

This job isn't an athletic event, if anything it's more akin to sitting at a table playing chess all day, Trump sat watching Fox all day, he is a fan. So again, what do you mean better than Biden?

At this time of international crisis and the insanity of the MAGA simpletons on the domestic front,  I can think of no one better because I can think of no one who has the experience he has.

And I don't know if anyone else could have dragged the country out of the disaster Trump left it it in to become the top performing major economy in the world. Leaving Europe trailing in their wake.

Here's a prediction, you don't even know what you mean by someone better, it's just another line you picked up. And to be fair it's a line others even on the democratic side have fallen for with little to no thought.

If anything their only valid complaint is that people say he's too old no matter how great a job he does. Which isn't the best optics but right now I don't give the proverbial flying about that, just the end product which is breaking records.

To anyone and everyone -

If you don't think that Fox news is lying to you then you have no issue watching this video. 

il Duce McTarkin
21 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You stop bothering me with this trivial vacuous dare I say seemingly senile shite till you go back and address what I already said to you, can you do that? Have you forgotten it exists already?

Here it is, again.

Listen to me, i'm trying to introduce you to reality. Biden is old, he is not senile, I guarantee you that. So take a step into reality by accepting this fact, he isn't senile.

image.png.e257ff533741164a897b2d356feb3f7e.png

51 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Here it is, again.

Tbh you come across as batshit as those you call out.

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

Has he got his walls mixed up.

Someone mentioned ice cream?

th-1394669598.jpg

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Tbh you come across as just as dumb. That's your capacity? Do you grasp how dumb ad hominem is? Or alternatively do you even know what it means? 

Maple Leaf
3 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

You have clearly forgotten, or have chosen to ignore, that a couple of weeks ago that other elderly man in the race, Trump, mixed up Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi.  He thought that Nikki was in charge of security at the Capitol on January 6th.  How stupid is that, eh?  Trump is definitely in cognitive decline, right?

And at a recent campaign speech he couldn't count to six.  He's definitely lost it, right?

Trump is also a rapist.  And a liar.  And a grifter.  And a fraud.  And a traitor.  And he was a shite President.

And you want him to be re-elected????????????

A lawyer who worked for Trumps 2020 campaign explaining hoe he was 'tricked' into taking part in the Wisconsin fake electors scheme. He's one naïve lawyer if he truly believed all of this stolen election nonsense could have any serious legitimacy at such a late stage of appeals., Which initially in this interview he sort of does suggest he believed it still did have at least a potential scrap of legitimacy..

Then maybe about halfway through he starts saying that he was too scared not to follow up on it, even though he now knew Trump had lost the election, that he was too scared not to continue supporting the plot. And to be fair, Trump is actually seen on video saying to the guy i'm going to blame you if this doesn't come off.

This guy was in Wisconsin the equivalent of Mike Pence in DC, and he was too scared to be labelled as the one who lost Wisconsin for Trump. And to be fair, we all know what happened when Trump discovered Mike Pence had not "done the right thing" which became "hang Mike Pence" 

I will allow the guy some leeway on that, this is what we're facing now, he feared for himself and his family. It's literally like critics or opponents being intimidated in the Nazi rise to power of the 1920's to 30's.  I don't think even Hitler was so blatantly up front off his head as Trump is being. 

From 60 minutes

Andrew Hitt, who signed a phony electoral certificate for former President Trump in 2020, tells 60 Minutes that he and other Wisconsin Republican electors were tricked.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
14 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

And you honestly think listening to him he is compensate. I don't use my phone much, different from working an android to leading the worlds superpower. But yeh I take everything back Joe Biden is cognitively firing on all cylinders. Silly me 😂

How many other nonces do you admire?

Ron Burgundy

Some of the posters on here make the Scottish independence thread seem sane and well mannered. 

CavySlaveJambo
On 19/02/2024 at 00:25, JFK-1 said:

No one around here would claim that in his 80's Biden is the ideal candidate, but he's most definitely not senile, if he is he's been senile most of his life and seems to have managed. It's mindless Trump/MAGA shite being fed to the gullible who parrot it with no validation.

Most of what is being put down to him being senile and dementia, could in fact be due to Biden having a stutter.  Same symptom, different cause.  

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Some of the posters on here make the Scottish independence thread seem sane and well mannered. 

Nothing like Trump in Scotland is the difference.

Lone Striker

th?id=OIF.5gYt3WJwSpBxHf6CKTAqkg&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

For anyone swooning at The Donald's latest brilliant business venture, and fancies shelling out a mere  $399  to make a fashion statement (but not in a good way) ...... here's  a   wee insight into the  scam  - oops sorry, brilliant business venture.

"Sneaker Con",  aye ?   :whistling:

Watt-Zeefuik

George Takei gets real.

On this day 82 years ago, on February 19, 1942, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, in the height of insanity of racism after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, signed Executive Order 9066.

It ordered all Japanese Americans on the West Coast to be summarily rounded up and imprisoned within 10 barbed wire prison camps, with no charges, no trial, no due process.

One day, a few months later, we saw two soldiers marching up our driveway, carrying rifles with shiny bayonets on them. They stopped up the porch right in front of our window and banged on the front door. My father answered, and one of the soldiers pointed the rifle at him, right in front of us, and ordered us out of our home. I had just turned five in April; it was May when they came to take us away.

My father gave my brother Henry and me two heavy suitcases. And we brought them out onto the driveway and waited for our mother to come out. When she did, she had our baby sister in one arm, a huge duffel bag in the other, and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

That is one morning that is seared into my memory. I will never be able to forget all the innocent people, my family included, who had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor, most of who were law abiding U.S. citizens, who were suddenly categorized as ‘enemy aliens.’

Today, I hear terrifying words from political leaders today that once more raise the specter of what happened before, right here in America.

Donald Trump and his allies are talking about rounding up 11 million people and putting them into mass detention camps before deporting them.

There won’t be time for due process, to sort out who is documented and who is not. Homes will be lost. Businesses, too. Families will be torn apart. Lives will be ruined, over fear and ignorance, all to serve the ambitions and agendas of politicians.

I know, because I lived through it.

I say, never again. Not while I have one ounce of fight still left in me.

Join me. Fight this madness. Help keep America from repeating the mistakes of its past.

But Biden's kinda old, yanno...

3 hours ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

Most of what is being put down to him being senile and dementia, could in fact be due to Biden having a stutter.  Same symptom, different cause.  

That's my point, he's been a stutterer his whole life which affects brain to mouth interaction. That aside how dumb do you have to be to believe anything Fox says? Thick as shite I would say.

Maybe they need to be fined multiple billions more for the thick as shite to grasp it. And it would appear they're going to be.

19 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

The Republicans are just accusing Biden of what they know Trump to be. It's propaganda 101 straight from Pravda. 

I expect Fox are already following Trump and the GOP into Putin's pocket. And if Trump were president which I don't think for a moment will happen, but if he were all of the thick as shite Fox grunts will be in a whole new world they're too thick to contemplate

A world where the United States is aligned with not Europe, but rather with Russia/China. Thick as shite, and too thick to know it. Making Russia great again.

Trump waited days to say anything about Navalny. I expect in large part because Trump will know absolutely sweet FA about him, and wouldn't care either.

Someone will have told him that he's a political opponent and critic of Putin, Putin Putin tried to poison him then when he survived he threw him in jail and killed him slowly. 

'So grotesque': Trump for comparing himself to Navalny

17 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Tbh you come across as just as dumb. That's your capacity? Do you grasp how dumb ad hominem is? Or alternatively do you even know what it means? 

Well I suppose in the scheme of things I am dumb.

I apologise that I personally attacked you but I feel you are deserving of it.

For the ravings about Assange.

I had to Google the ad hom stuff.

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'm trying to help you here, seriously. But you're being so incredibly stupid you say you were wrong to pull the ad hominem stupidity, and presumably now know what it means. Then did it again with your ravings about Assange.

Step at a time, try googling the Dunning–Kruger effect.   

As lawyer fees and legal judgments stack up against Donald Trump there is concern that his already weak ethical standards will be overcome by financial desperation and a willingness to entertain the assistance of unsavory people and world powers whose interests are contradictory to those of the United States.

So he's gone and done it again, defamed E. Jean Carroll again, seems it's not enough that he already owes her almost 100 million. How dumb do you need to be to miss how seriously stupid and erratic Trump is. Trump is like a malevolent even dumber version of Homer Simpson. Though Homer is slimmer and has a hair more.

'We’re watching': E. Jean Carroll’s attorney says Trump clearly 'cannot control himself'

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Ked said:

Ked, you're wasting your time, bud. He'll just come back at you all angry and frothing at the mouth for trying to be reasonable. He's the most intelligent poster on the internet, and anyone that doesn't see this is thick, stupid, wilfully ignorant, etc. You deserve his partonising, condescension because he lives in NYC and you're just a nobody.

You best stick to drinking from puddles and leave the thinking to intelligent, insighful folk like him. You could also check out @Tazio's last couple of posts on the seethe thread if you fancy a bit of clarity.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

18 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Ked, you're wasting your time, bud. He'll just come back at you all angry and frothing at the mouth for trying to be reasonable. He's the most intelligent poster on the internet, and anyone that doesn't see this is thick, stupid, wilfully ignorant, etc. You deserve his partonising, condescension because he lives in NYC and you're just a nobody.

You best stick to drinking from puddles and leave the thinking to intelligent, insighful folk like him. You could also check out @Tazio's last couple of posts on the seethe thread if you fancy a bit of clarity.

Aken  bud was just a bit bored.

Al nip over right now and have a look.

2 hours ago, Ked said:

Aken  bud was just a bit bored.

Al nip over right now and have a look.

You just gave me a LOL, thanks. You see you have quoted someone stupid enough to do exactly what we just discussed is vacuously stupid, ad hominem. Raving like a lunatic, dare I say 'frothing at the mouth' while saying absolutely nothing but anything I have said, You know why? It can't.

You see what makes this all the funnier is that I know just one thing about it, that it's in ignore. I have no idea about it's posting history, no idea how long it's been in ignore. Could be years and likely is. Probably seen nothing from it in years than when you quote it there I see what I probably ignored it for in the first place.

I probably posted something it didn't like it couldn't argue with, it made an arse of itself pestering me with alerts containing nothing but ad hominem at best, i'm not patient I put it in ignore it didn't like that. And obviously I made the right decision, it's still doing what i'm guessing I ignored it for

One more observation, topical in a way. Trump is mentally deficient, so the GOP try to project the same thing on to Biden. This poster you're quoting, whoever/whatever it is, I'm clearly under its skin and in it's head rent free.

While it tries to project it's frothing at the mouth freaking out all angry stalking on to someone who knows nothing about it, can't recall ever interacting with it, and will instantly forget it again following this post.

If I say someone's being idiotic it's not because i'm angry, it's because I think they're being idiotic. While it will again likely be frothing at the mouth. Is that what you really want to be like too? 😉

Just posted by PBS Frontline

The Plea (full documentary) | Investigating Plea Bargains in the U.S. Justice System | FRONTLINE

The vast majority of felony convictions in the U.S. are the result of plea bargains, not jury trials. In this 90-minute documentary, FRONTLINE explored the moral, judicial and constitutional implications of plea bargains’ role in the justice system.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

You just gave me a LOL, thanks. You see you have quoted someone stupid enough to do exactly what we just discussed is vacuously stupid, ad hominem. Raving like a lunatic, dare I say 'frothing at the mouth' while saying absolutely nothing but anything I have said, You know why? It can't.

You see what makes this all the funnier is that I know just one thing about it, that it's in ignore. I have no idea about it's posting history, no idea how long it's been in ignore. Could be years and likely is. Probably seen nothing from it in years than when you quote it there I see what I probably ignored it for in the first place.

I probably posted something it didn't like it couldn't argue with, it made an arse of itself pestering me with alerts containing nothing but ad hominem at best, i'm not patient I put it in ignore it didn't like that. And obviously I made the right decision, it's still doing what i'm guessing I ignored it for

One more observation, topical in a way. Trump is mentally deficient, so the GOP try to project the same thing on to Biden. This poster you're quoting, whoever/whatever it is, I'm clearly under its skin and in it's head rent free.

While it tries to project it's frothing at the mouth freaking out all angry stalking on to someone who knows nothing about it, can't recall ever interacting with it, and will instantly forget it again following this post.

If I say someone's being idiotic it's not because i'm angry, it's because I think they're being idiotic. While it will again likely be frothing at the mouth. Is that what you really want to be like too? 😉

By the time I got to the end of your post I forgot what we were on about.

Then I checked.

Ffs jfk .

You think I'm dumb etc.

I agree.

I try to do the same play the post.

Anyway was just making small dumb talk with mctarks .

Tbf to him he did warn me of your response. 

3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

What you done tae this guy ffs?

😆

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Possibly the most arrogant post I’ve seen on here in a long time. And that’s quite a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Possibly the most arrogant post I’ve seen on here in a long time. And that’s quite a thing. 

It's quality .

And tbf he is serious about helping me.

That's to be encouraged I need all the help I can get.

Vacously stupid 🤣

Just now, Ked said:

It's quality .

And tbf he is serious about helping me.

That's to be encouraged I need all the help I can get.

Vacously stupid 🤣

Well there’s the hilarious irony of him asking you to Google Dunning-Kruger.

Watt-Zeefuik

Philip Bump has a really good column in today's Washington Post. (Gift link here: https://wapo.st/42PgMak )

Among the things he finds in his research for the column is that of 300 national polls conducted in March going back to 1968, the *average* difference between the March polled margin and the actual electoral margin in November is 7 points. In no election was the difference between the March polling margin and the actual vote margin less than 4 points.

Both candidates are currently in the 44-46 zone nationally. It's highly unlikely that 10% of the vote remains undecided or goes to third party candidates. Trump's high water mark in polling and voting was in 2020 when he got 46.8% of the vote, I believe.

So one of the following things is going to happen:

- That 10% of voters don't actually pick someone or pick a third party. That's really unlikely because of both things above.

- Donald Trump exceeds every poll and his results from when he had the advantage of incumbency, hadn't incited an insurrection, and wasn't on trial for felonies. Then he wins.

- Biden voters from 2020 go back to voting for him again at some level. The question is, are enough of those in the key swing states.

Obviously I think #3 is the most likely. But the degree to which it happens is the question.

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well there’s the hilarious irony of him asking you to Google Dunning-Kruger.

Do you know I never noticed that part of his post 

His last reply using it as a descriptive term was what interested me.

il Duce McTarkin
43 minutes ago, Ked said:

What you done tae this guy ffs?

😆

Had the nerve to disagree with him once, then watched him dissappear down his own angry rabbit hole. Tell you what, his anti-Trump tirades can be pretty funny, but if Trump wins I'd probably be avoiding shopping malls in his neighbourhood. 

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I think I must be blocked as well for daring to question the massive intellect. 

You called it, Taz. Credit where it's due.

image.png.e257ff533741164a897b2d356feb3f7e.png

3 hours ago, Ked said:

By the time I got to the end of your post I forgot what we were on about.

Then I checked.

Ffs jfk .

You think I'm dumb etc.

I agree.

I try to do the same play the post.

Anyway was just making small dumb talk with mctarks .

Tbf to him he did warn me of your response. 

Okay so here's what you do, first you drop the dumb okay I get it i'm dumb stich, while being dumb. Allow me to remind you of how you started it, bothering me with absolutely sweet FA about anything i'm posting here, which IO consider to be not just dumb but a tad insulting even.

On 19/02/2024 at 18:41, Ked said:

What a load of unprompted nothing shite to send me an alert for given the content i'm posting here, serious stuff. Then become all offended about it being called dumb. It is, you quit that shite, try to comment on what I post which is of interest to some patently not you.

All of these posts and you have nothing to say about anything but me, and you don't get how weird that is? If all you can do is obsess on me and not the contents of posts well don't bother, and you wont hear from me again. Prove your not dumb. Or not just a pointless troll.

On 19/02/2024 at 23:47, JFK-1 said:

Here it is, again.

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Okay so here's what you do, first you drop the dumb okay I get it i'm dumb stich, while being dumb. Allow me to remind you of how you started it, bothering me with absolutely sweet FA about anything i'm posting here, which IO consider to be not just dumb but a tad insulting even.

What a load of unprompted nothing shite to send me an alert for given the content i'm posting here, serious stuff. Then become all offended about it being called dumb. It is, you quit that shite, try to comment on what I post which is of interest to some patently not you.

All of these posts and you have nothing to say about anything but me, and you don't get how weird that is? If all you can do is obsess on me and not the contents of posts well don't bother, and you wont hear from me again. Prove your not dumb. Or not just a pointless troll.

I rest my case.

I did apologise though.

I wasn't being personal .

I shouldn't have posted .

Still true what I did though.

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Ked said:

I rest my case.

I did apologise though.

You need to quit with the vacuous shite, Ked, and post some serious stuff. Really serious stuff. Just make sure that it's really serious stuff that our Political Picasso agrees with.

18 minutes ago, Ked said:

I rest my case.

I did apologise though.

You have no case, you apologised and in the same sentence did again what you were supposed to be apologizing for. As moronic as Trump v E. Jean Carroll, and so moronic you're still doing it right now and are probably too dumb to know it.

So this is all you can do? That dumb? Oh I apologise for that btw, but you are dumb, that's still true. You going to continue making a complete tit of yourself?

Again, profuse apologies, but it's true enough all right.

With the news that the GOP star witness who was supposed to impeach Biden turns out ot be a Russian agent I get the feeling Putin is cranking up the pressure some and may continue to do so. Because he may be thinking it might never get any better than this, Trump is backing me to the he's paralysing congress.

That's how desperate the GOP are to invent a narrative, they will run with a Russian agent. And why not, Trump if he isn't actually one acts like one. Doesn't even try to hide it. Imagine if Putin could get that back in the oval office.

And with that in mind I suppose it's hardly surprising the Russians would infiltrate this clown car of a GOP following a moron who supports Putin/Russia to the hilt. Unimaginable less than a decade ago.

And I think Putin might really push out the boat on trying to get Trump elected, given if it happened he could do "whatever the hell he likes" in Europe as far as Trump is concerned. And given if Trump isn't elected and Biden is he could be a dead man walking. From within i'm not talking assassination from outside.

So we're looking at Trump who is running to save himself from prison, and a Putin trying to help him pull it off or he's a dead man. If Biden is re-elected Trump is doomed, and if Biden is re-elected the west will probably pull together to finish Putin off in Ukraine. Which could get Putin killed.

Recently we have Putin talking to Carlson, directing vague threats at Poland while reimagining WW2 Tarantino style, Poland started the war in his version. Hitler bizarrely a victim, presumably until he attacked Russia?

And also talk of some Russian satellite killing weapon being put into space. If that happened I wouldn't out it past him to then blackmail us, leave me alone or I take out GPS.

Putin might be pushing the envelope while he can in case Trump is taken out, and preparing the way for the future if his puppet pulled it off. I think we may move towards a point where Putin might push NATO, call their bluff or not.

GOP's indicted Hunter Biden 'informant' admits Russian intel ties, DOJ says

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

You have no case, you apologised and in the same sentence did again what you were supposed to be apologizing for. As moronic as Trump v E. Jean Carroll, and so moronic you're still doing it right now and are probably too dumb to know it.

So this is all you can do? That dumb? Oh I apologise for that btw, but you are dumb, that's still true. You going to continue making a complete tit of yourself?

Again, profuse apologies, but it's true enough all right.

😆

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

If Trump wins it will be worth it to see the JFK meltdown on here. 

Nearly. But only nearly.

And it's others, too.  There's evidence to suggest that this Trump Derangement Syndrome might be a real thing. :eek:

The next few months will be, er, interesting.