U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

J.T.F.Robertson
4 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Bob, for years I've loved seeing your name pop up on threads. Due to your age (life experience) and your life history in general. Always funny, truthful, insightful even enlightening if you will. This thread has you sounding bitter at best.

Is Trump stupid? No not even close. Is he "Presidential" Not in the old political way.  But he's not a politician. He's a business man running a country like a business. People who don't work out for him don't get to stay. He's ruthless. That doesn't make him evil just different. He's uncouth to a fault. No doubt about it. He doesn't care what you or I think though and that works for him.

I own a small construction business here in Ma. About 65 employees, my guys make good money. Even better the last 2 years. Record profits last year and this year may be slightly down but only because of some lost days to weather. Business is good. They're happy, I'm happy and my repeat customers are very happy because they have money to spend and are not scared to spend it now. The new tax deductions and regulatory reform are good for us. At least through 2025 (taxes). So no negatives there for us. I pay full medical and dental for all my employees after 3 months. 2007 my total bill was about $350,000 for medical insurance. Last year we paid over $750,000 for pretty much the same number of employees. This year will be about the same but not nearly as much an increase as happened when Obama care kicked in. Every year I lost more money to medical insurance. Deductibles went up on the coverage so my guys had to pay more up front for visits, services and prescriptions. Business owners and employees were working just as hard but for less. Not good. I couldn't give raises, Christmas bonuses went down. Our profit sharing contributions also took a hit. I cant give what I don't have. Right now the economy is booming. People with jobs have money and people with more money usually spend the extra.

These people (lets not call them mobs) moving all around the country, how do they manage to survive without jobs or money? Why do they wear masks? why do they smash other peoples property? What is their ultimate goal? They are losers. Total snow-flakes who will amount to nothing if they carry on with the path they follow right now.

I did not want Clinton to win but you can bet your last dollar I'd have been in work the Wednesday after the election doing what I do every other day if she had. That's the normal thing to do. Get on with it. I would still have bills and kids college to pay for. None of my kids will have school loans when they graduate because I worked my @$$ of to make sure they wouldn't. They also know better than these idiot Antifa kids whats right and wrong.  So many people on this thread are just followers who think $#!tting on Trump is whats expected of them. I wont be turning on him any time soon.

I totally (I think) understand from your own personal perspective, where you're coming from, but how do you feel about him as a President and, more importantly, as a man? I also doubt, for what it's worth, that his economics, although beneficial from a purely business point of view, are totally at odds with what works on a national, and particularly, an international stage. 

I have the notion that, businesswise at the very least, if not a number of other scores you may well be whistling a different tune not too far down the line. He's not about doing anything for anyone other than DT.

Amoral, self-centred, narcissistic, racist, a bully, egotistical,  (to list just a few of his "attributes", because who knows just how many he REALLY has) yet you seem to have no problem with him.

And there are always the professional agitators, I don't see them as anymore representative than say, "women for Trump" or "blacks for Trump". 

• Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Bob, for years I've loved seeing your name pop up on threads. Due to your age (life experience) and your life history in general. Always funny, truthful, insightful even enlightening if you will. This thread has you sounding bitter at best.

Is Trump stupid? No not even close. Is he "Presidential" Not in the old political way.  But he's not a politician. He's a business man running a country like a business. People who don't work out for him don't get to stay. He's ruthless. That doesn't make him evil just different. He's uncouth to a fault. No doubt about it. He doesn't care what you or I think though and that works for him.

I own a small construction business here in Ma. About 65 employees, my guys make good money. Even better the last 2 years. Record profits last year and this year may be slightly down but only because of some lost days to weather. Business is good. They're happy, I'm happy and my repeat customers are very happy because they have money to spend and are not scared to spend it now. The new tax deductions and regulatory reform are good for us. At least through 2025 (taxes). So no negatives there for us. I pay full medical and dental for all my employees after 3 months. 2007 my total bill was about $350,000 for medical insurance. Last year we paid over $750,000 for pretty much the same number of employees. This year will be about the same but not nearly as much an increase as happened when Obama care kicked in. Every year I lost more money to medical insurance. Deductibles went up on the coverage so my guys had to pay more up front for visits, services and prescriptions. Business owners and employees were working just as hard but for less. Not good. I couldn't give raises, Christmas bonuses went down. Our profit sharing contributions also took a hit. I cant give what I don't have. Right now the economy is booming. People with jobs have money and people with more money usually spend the extra.

These people (lets not call them mobs) moving all around the country, how do they manage to survive without jobs or money? Why do they wear masks? why do they smash other peoples property? What is their ultimate goal? They are losers. Total snow-flakes who will amount to nothing if they carry on with the path they follow right now.

I did not want Clinton to win but you can bet your last dollar I'd have been in work the Wednesday after the election doing what I do every other day if she had. That's the normal thing to do. Get on with it. I would still have bills and kids college to pay for. None of my kids will have school loans when they graduate because I worked my @$$ of to make sure they wouldn't. They also know better than these idiot Antifa kids whats right and wrong.  So many people on this thread are just followers who think $#!tting on Trump is whats expected of them. I wont be turning on him any time soon.

Jobs not Mobs.

10 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Not to forget the misdirected Soros media faithful who seem to believe every detail that permeates from his enforcement.

From the low crowd myth of Trumps inauguration; gay frogs are not real to Jones said no one died at SH. They keep rehashing the same misinformed nonsense. Russian collusion Yeah.

And what about the people who keep banging on about Trumps character, all shining examples of honesty and integrity without spot or stain I should imagine. I suppose every other political figure pre-Trump has been without mark.

The Trump haters don’t hate Trump because of Trump, they hate Trump because they are told to.

12 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Not to forget the misdirected Soros media faithful who seem to believe every detail that permeates from his enforcement.

From the low crowd myth of Trumps inauguration; gay frogs are not real to Jones said no one died at SH. They keep rehashing the same misinformed nonsense. Russian collusion Yeah.

And what about the people who keep banging on about Trumps character, all shining examples of honesty and integrity without spot or stain I should imagine. I suppose every other political figure pre-Trump has been without mark.

The Trump haters don’t hate Trump because of Trump, they hate Trump because they are told to.

I try not be too confrontational but that's just absolute shite.

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, bobsharp said:

For me the highlights would be that Trump joked about, and in fact praised a man for body slamming a reporter. This when the world is condemning the Saudis for the murder of a journalist who had the tenacity to criticise their policies.

The mistruth in the constant claim that there is in place for a billion dollar arms deal with the Saudis that has brought jobs to the U.S.A. There is certainly a deal being considered, but the murder may interfere with that.

He and many Republicans have decried the Democrats as a mob because of the demonstrations against the Kavanaugh decision, but make no comment about the presidents concurrence with pure violence.

These are just the points I think you are querying, you have been around here for a considerable time, I always find you reasonable and quite a nice guy, I respect totally your right to your political opinion, but being a supporter of Trump just really confuses me. I realise I am obsessed with my disapproval of the man, but sitting back and rationally trying to find positives in him I just find totally impossible. For me his negatives totally outweigh any positives, the economy etc.

Was it like this Bob? :laugh:

1 hour ago, alfajambo said:

What have told you about drinking on an empty head. 

Saudis: "Aye, he's deid but only coz there was a bit of a pagger that got a wee bit out of hand and he ended up all chopped up likes"

Donny Nuke Nuke: "Magic, nae bother chief. Would you like to buy some more bombs?"

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What have told you about drinking on an empty head. 

Bbc currently running a video with Honduran mother and baby and her quote, 'May God Heal his  cold heart'. As if the concept of borders is some recent fascistic ploy.

The BBC Online talking points are largely indistinguishable from the Student Union.

It's wrong to act as though much of the Msm's default  position to Trump isn't that of the infantile , woke left when it's a large part of the reason why he won.

17 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Bbc currently running a video with Honduran mother and baby and her quote, 'May God Heal his  cold heart'. As if the concept of borders is some recent fascistic ploy.

The BBC Online talking points are largely indistinguishable from the Student Union.

It's wrong to act as though much of the Msm's default  position to Trump isn't that of the infantile , woke left when it's a large part of the reason why he won.

"May God soften his heart". Don't see anything about healing or cold hearts. Are you modifying quotes now?

Francis Albert
21 minutes ago, redjambo said:

"May God soften his heart". Don't see anything about healing or cold hearts. Are you modifying quotes now?

Nitpicking. The point is the media go on as if immigration and border controls were invented by Trump. And that only under Trump (and only in Trump's USA) have immigration and border controls separated families and caused distress

They vilify him for threatening to build a wall or fence when hundreds of miles of fences were bult and maintained under previous administrations. One of the most widely circulated and most disturbing images of a "caged child" was taken in a Texan immigration control centre during the Obama administration.

There was an absurdly OTT reaction to a temporary suspension of visas for people from the countries identified by the previous administration as the most likely sources of terrorism, the deliberately.misleadingly entitled "muslim travel ban".

Trump is probably the biggest ******* ever to occupy the White House but that doesn't excuse some of the simplistic and uprecedently bad reporting of his presidency. And what is worse it just reinforces his core support.

Edited by Francis Albert

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Nitpicking.

No. I think the least we need in this age is an accuracy in the reporting of facts and quotes. I wasn't negating Mark's point, I was criticising his changing of a quote (unless the woman in question was asked the same question somewhere else and changed her answer).

If you don't want accuracy and truth, that's up to you, Francis, but to me it is vital in modern society.

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

No. I think the least we need in this age is an accuracy in the reporting of facts and quotes. I wasn't negating Mark's point, I was criticising his changing of a quote (unless the woman in question was asked the same question somewhere else and changed her answer).

If you don't want accuracy and truth, that's up to you, Francis, but to me it is vital in modern society.

Fair enough. And it is pretty much what my post was trying to say

Sorry i was reacting a bit to being continually accused of nitpicking when for example pointing to or questioning detail in relation for example to FoH

15 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

As expected you answered in a reasonable informative manner, and I appreciate and respect that. Neither of us and it is not my intention will change the others opinion on the president, and for me that is fine also, my only hope is that our diametric opinions on this subject does not affect our views or attitudes on the various others we agree on.,

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Was it like this Bob? :laugh:

I am not sure the only description I have seen was the one Trump gave at the rally when he demonstrated the body slam, his effort looked more like my wife changing the sheets on the bed, but thats understandable like most little rich boys he has never been in a fight in his life.  The one good thing out of it is if he ever decides to become a wrestler, Stormy has given him a name he can use,  and now entering the ring, from the Bronx, the one and only...Toadstool Dick".

Edited by bobsharp

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Fair enough. And it is pretty much what my post was trying to say

Sorry i was reacting a bit to being continually accused of nitpicking when for example pointing to or questioning detail in relation for example to FoH

No problem at all, Francis. We all have our bugbears and the truth, or lack thereof, has always been one of mine. It's just so difficult to police it properly though. Our recent referendums have shown for example that incorrect "facts" can be quoted with reasonable impunity. It's good to see initiatives such as factcheck.org and the BBC's Reality Check, but these are still not treated with much importance by the population at large. I personally would like to see an official fact checking agency used in elections and also some form of real-time fact checking in political debates. And don't get me started about the media - from articles that have appeared in the media regarding subjects with which I am intimately familiar, I am well aware that media articles are often full of mistruths and misrepresentations, and that irks me. If I could pass only one message on to the next generation, it would be "Question everything!".

Could be an interesting day, both Republicans and Democrats want ac tion taken regarding the Saudi situation, Trump still pretty well non commital, it will be interesting to see if he will concur with recommendations by members of Congress and the Senate or back off because of his political and pesonal relationships with the Saudi Royal Family. I seem to recall that the Saudis have stated they will react negatively to any imposition of sanctions.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, bobsharp said:

As expected you answered in a reasonable informative manner, and I appreciate and respect that. Neither of us and it is not my intention will change the others opinion on the president, and for me that is fine also, my only hope is that our diametric opinions on this subject does not affect our views or attitudes on the various others we agree on.,

Politics bring out the best and worst in everybody. Opinions as they say are like @$$ holes.

I’m old enough and ugly enough to know mine differ from others. That doesn’t make mine or yours wrong. They are OUR beliefs at a certain moment in time. 

Trump irks some and others not so much.

I don’t come close to agreeing with everything he says or does. I’ve cringed many times. I probably will many more times before these 2/6 years are over.

He believes in what he’s doing. He believes  that everything he does is for the betterment of America. Is it? No one knows yet. Immigration (illegal) is a huge problem for America right now. No country anywhere should have no say in who does or doesn’t cross their border. If it wasn’t a big deal worldwide then countries wouldn’t have passport control. Illegal immigration costs the United States $billions every year. Is it wrong to at least try and control it. Democrats at this time have no answer or plan and will never work on anything with Republicans and so the sitting President feels he needs to at least make an attempt to fix the problem. A problem he inherited. It cannot be allowed to continue as is.

alwaysthereinspirit
52 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Could be an interesting day, both Republicans and Democrats want ac tion taken regarding the Saudi situation, Trump still pretty well non commital, it will be interesting to see if he will concur with recommendations by members of Congress and the Senate or back off because of his political and pesonal relationships with the Saudi Royal Family. I seem to recall that the Saudis have stated they will react negatively to any imposition of sanctions.

Related to oil I would imagine. 

Pricing and/or distribution.

59 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Politics bring out the best and worst in everybody. Opinions as they say are like @$$ holes.

I’m old enough and ugly enough to know mine differ from others. That doesn’t make mine or yours wrong. They are OUR beliefs at a certain moment in time. 

Trump irks some and others not so much.

I don’t come close to agreeing with everything he says or does. I’ve cringed many times. I probably will many more times before these 2/6 years are over.

He believes in what he’s doing. He believes  that everything he does is for the betterment of America. Is it? No one knows yet. Immigration (illegal) is a huge problem for America right now. No country anywhere should have no say in who does or doesn’t cross their border. If it wasn’t a big deal worldwide then countries wouldn’t have passport control. Illegal immigration costs the United States $billions every year. Is it wrong to at least try and control it. Democrats at this time have no answer or plan and will never work on anything with Republicans and so the sitting President feels he needs to at least make an attempt to fix the problem. A problem he inherited. It cannot be allowed to continue as is.

If you could quantify the cost of illegal immigration that would be great, instead of just parroting right-wing talking points.

alwaysthereinspirit
20 minutes ago, bertracoon said:

If you could quantify the cost of illegal immigration that would be great, instead of just parroting right-wing talking points.

20 minutes ago, bertracoon said:

Do you need an exact amount or are you arguing the fact that illegal immigration in ANY country doesn’t cost them money.

6 hours ago, redjambo said:

Fair enough. I thought I was paraphrasing but added in the 'cold' Chinese whispers style. No fake news intended.

11 minutes ago, Cade said:

Confirmed.

The Cold War arms race is back on, ladies and gentlemen.

If we actually manage to get through the next few decades in one piece, historians are going to just love this period in history.

8 hours ago, redjambo said:

If I could pass only one message on to the next generation, it would be "Question everything!".

You might be better telling them that not every ****er's opinion is either worth engaging with or a substitute for the truth.  :thumbsup:

By the way, is Word Salad Guy real or a Russian bot?   One way or the other, he's living proof that the only way right-wingers can sustain their argument is by making stuff up or editing the truth.  ;) 

3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

You might be better telling them that not every ****er's opinion is either worth engaging with or a substitute for the truth.  :thumbsup:

By the way, is Word Salad Guy real or a Russian bot?   One way or the other, he's living proof that the only way right-wingers can sustain their argument is by making stuff up or editing the truth.  ;) 

Who knows? Certainly came on here with a clear agenda though, and that's nothing to do with the football or Hearts (although trying to keep up the pretence that it is). I still think they pulled JKB out of a hat or similar as their "assignment".

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Who knows? Certainly came on here with a clear agenda though, and that's nothing to do with the football or Hearts (although trying to keep up the pretence that it is). I still think they pulled JKB out of a hat or similar as their "assignment".

Pity the poor comrade who drew hibs.net.  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Probably fitted right in. :D

7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

To be fair there are imo CIA bots who have imo infiltrated jkb.

I've often suspected that you are on the payroll Uly.

Just now, redjambo said:

Probably fitted right in. :D

Почему этот клоун хочет написать президенту Литвы?

:whistling:

15 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Mirror image of the same Brexit bams who don't care if the Troubles to return. 

But not as bammed up as those who think the break up of a union 40 years old will fek us up but a break up of a union hundreds of years old won't.

That's a fekin bam

Francis Albert
16 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Mirror image of the same Brexit bams who don't care if the Troubles to return. 

It is not Brexit bams who are threatening indeed promising to blow up such controls as number recognition cameras on the border. These things have operated to control and charge for entry to the London congestion zone for years  - I think they are called moonbeams). Nor are they those bams who contend that the Good Frliday Agreement abolished the border and committed the UK to no border controls, when it did no such thing.

Edited by Francis Albert

36 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It is not Brexit bams who are threatening indeed promising to blow up such controls as number recognition cameras on the border. These things have operated to control and charge for entry to the London congestion zone for years  - I think they are called moonbeams). Nor are they those bams who contend that the Good Frliday Agreement abolished the border and committed the UK to no border controls, when it did no such thing.

But But we must appease violent paramilitary groups over a democratic vote.

Aussie follows you about trolling you nearly every post.

He is allowed to call you and I racists.

The CIA has control of jkb and the Russian bots have control over the right wing.

??? 

I'm confused.

Alex Salmond is Russia

Donald trump is Russia

Brexit is Russia

Saudi is now Russia but only because Russian trump is not anti Saudi like when the democrats were and journalists who were discredited by being connected to Russia whilst calling out the involvement of countries who are not Russia do not doubt .

In no way can anyone not blame trump brexit or Russia.

So in a nutshell.

Conspiracy and global manipulation of information is controlled by those who do not control the apparatus for that control.

It makes as much sense as I do.

2 hours ago, Ulysses said:

*bump*

(Просто говорю.)  

Francis Albert
4 hours ago, Ulysses said:

By the way, is Word Salad Guy real or a Russian bot?   One way or the other, he's living proof that the only way right-wingers can sustain their argument is by making stuff up or editing the truth.  ;)  att

Right wingers represent such a huge spectrum that this is just patent nonsense. RAB Butler and most conservatives post war may have been right wing but supported the establishment of the welfare state. In any democracy right wingers have a legitimate right to express their views. And to pretend that only right wingers make things up or edit the truth is infantile nonsense. That is speaking as a life time Labour voter, former canvasser and party member.

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:59, Ugly American said:

So ripping thousands of children from the arms of their parents for the crime of legally seeking asylum in the US is a-okay?

Republicans have become so cynical in recent years that few things shock me but I still can't understand how anyone with a decent heart can look past that one.

Yes, I agree not the best situation for whatever reason.

However, let’s not pretend that it didn’t happen under other administrations.

I thought now that an executive order had been signed to minimise the occurrence of separation.

Where do you stop? What about the 70 million American babies killed prematurely and other countries too. Anyone who had a heart…

Leaving the nuclear treaty is utter madness. Much worse than Paris treaty pullout which was a flawed agreement imo. 

I could go down the Russia collusion narrative and say it's a Macivelean (spelling) ploy for both sides to play the strongmen but I suspect it's more Bolt neocon bs. Will look to find out more.

Utter joke. And one of the best principles Obama had which he should have pursued more.

8 hours ago, redjambo said:

Give it a break you. I think you'll find I've been nothing but courteous in my replies to you particularly. Ulysses seems to enjoy the word salad jibe and that's fine.  I'm not looking for playground squabbles.

And feel free to check my terrace posts while you impugn my motives. First season ticket 2005 but stuck down south so I like to keep up with things. This place should offer better convos or debate than Twitter.

Dosvedanya.

Edited by Mark M

19 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Nitpicking. The point is the media go on as if immigration and border controls were invented by Trump. And that only under Trump (and only in Trump's USA) have immigration and border controls separated families and caused distress

They vilify him for threatening to build a wall or fence when hundreds of miles of fences were bult and maintained under previous administrations. One of the most widely circulated and most disturbing images of a "caged child" was taken in a Texan immigration control centre during the Obama administration.

There was an absurdly OTT reaction to a temporary suspension of visas for people from the countries identified by the previous administration as the most likely sources of terrorism, the deliberately.misleadingly entitled "muslim travel ban".

Trump is probably the biggest ******* ever to occupy the White House but that doesn't excuse some of the simplistic and uprecedently bad reporting of his presidency. And what is worse it just reinforces his core support.

Could always give Mexico back the land they stole. 

9 hours ago, jake said:

But not as bammed up as those who think the break up of a union 40 years old will fek us up but a break up of a union hundreds of years old won't.

That's a fekin bam

Won't what, bring troubles back to Ireland. 

Put down the glue. 

Here Jake does the Brexit result overrule all referenda that went before? 

Edited by ri Alban

8 hours ago, jake said:

But But we must appease violent paramilitary groups over a democratic vote.

???

It makes as much sense as I do.

The GFA doesn't count as a democratic vote, only the Euref. Is that what you are saying. The bams who would rather the Troubles returned than have NI in the customs union or single market need a slap.  As for Trump, I take you're a fan, eh? . Why am I not surprised. 

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

The GFA doesn't count as a democratic vote, only the Euref. Is that what you are saying. The bams who would rather the Troubles returned than have NI in the customs union or single market need a slap.  As for Trump, I take you're a fan, eh? . Why am I not surprised. 

The GFA is a political solution delivered through democracy.

One needs to be found again.

Because for all it's faults democracy still gives some power to people.

To absolve the people who would use violence for their political ends and blame people who use voting as a means for theirs is some going .

And no I'm not a fan of Trump.

3 hours ago, Mark M said:

Give it a break you. I think you'll find I've been nothing but courteous in my replies to you particularly. Ulysses seems to enjoy the word salad jibe and that's fine.  I'm not looking for playground squabbles.

And feel free to check my terrace posts while you impugn my motives. First season ticket 2005 but stuck down south so I like to keep up with things. This place should offer better convos or debate than Twitter.

Dosvedanya.

I still remain sceptical, Mark, but points noted. Your courteousness isn't in question and is appreciated.

4 hours ago, Mark M said:

Leaving the nuclear treaty is utter madness. Much worse than Paris treaty pullout which was a flawed agreement imo. 

I could go down the Russia collusion narrative and say it's a Macivelean (spelling) ploy for both sides to play the strongmen but I suspect it's more Bolt neocon bs. Will look to find out more.

Utter joke. And one of the best principles Obama had which he should have pursued more.

Yup.  There are some things you shouldn't mess with, no matter if you perceive them to be flawed or not - the idea of security is sometimes as strong as security itself. If by Bolt, you mean John Bolton, yup, it's almost guaranteed that he's behind this. We need strong doves in this world, not hawks.

Out of interest, why are you of the opinion that Paris was a flawed agreement? Shouldn't we all have to make sacrifices for the good of the planet, even if those sacrifices hurt?

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 14:59, Ugly American said:

So ripping thousands of children from the arms of their parents for the crime of legally seeking asylum in the US is a-okay?

Republicans have become so cynical in recent years that few things shock me but I still can't understand how anyone with a decent heart can look past that one.

We live in a fallen broken world where selfishness and greed permeate all that we do.

Some people have too much, some not so.

I don’t doubt that you are one of the good chaps who tries to make the world a better place for those around you.

9 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

We live in a fallen broken world where selfishness and greed permeate all that we do.

Some people have too much, some not so.

I don’t doubt that you are one of the good chaps who tries to make the world a better place for those around you.

Amazingly, I agree with you on something, Alfa. :) I don't think that selfishness and greed permeate all that we do, but they do lead to many of the problems that society and this planet are experiencing. Lack of empathy is another aspect which is too abundant these days.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)
  • Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)