British IS schoolgirl wants to return home

AlphonseCapone

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

We don't have that example do we. We have an example of how a young white British male was treated. I doubt 15 years old, female and blonde would be treated much different. You have an example up illustrate something else?

There are examples where the British press have been outraged at white minors being groomed, you don't agree?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Pumpability & Jihad. An age old dichotomy.

image.png.b1a95320b7e0c7a3f96e96616845a152.png image.png.8140aa2f5ce2abab5e82a34a751e260d.png

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

There are examples where the British press have been outraged at white minors being groomed, you don't agree?

Where are they?

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Where are they?

White minors being groomed as sex slaves by Gangs of men with Asian heritage is incomparable. We'd need minors of Asian heritage being groomed by some foreign far-right white supremacist mob to make an accurate comparison of the press' reaction.

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

White minors being groomed as sex slaves by Gangs of men with Asian heritage is incomparable. We'd need minors of Asian heritage being groomed by some foreign far-right white supremacist mob to make an accurate comparison of the press' reaction.

If this is where he's angling at then I agree, it's pears and apples.

Unknown user
42 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Where are they?

Examples of press outrage at white minors being groomed? Are you ****ing serious?

Edited by Smithee

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Examples of press outrage at white minors being groomed? Are you ****ing serious?

You can only be talking about sexual grooming. That's a completely different topic and out of context and has no place in this discussion. YOU be serious and come up with something relevant.

Unknown user
Just now, IronJambo said:

You can only be talking about sexual grooming. That's a completely different topic and out of context and has no place in this discussion. YOU be serious and come up with something relevant.

I'm talking about grooming of a minor

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, Section N Rules said:

Stick her in a shithole like Western Hailes, that will teach her! 

Wester Hailes is indeed a shithole but in no way deserving of having a cretin like that dropped on it.

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, Smithee said:

I'm talking about how the papers would have responded if a 15 year old blonde haired, blue eyed lassie had been groomed into leaving her suburban life to get married off and bairned by a terrorist organisation.

Jack Letts isn't relevant to that.

Family heartbreak that set White Widow on path to mass murder and killing 400 - Mirror Online

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Yeah I saw that. Not a minor.

Splitting hairs.

She converted to Islam at 17, probably groomed by her neighbours 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Splitting hairs.

She converted to Islam at 17, probably groomed by her neighbours 

Not splitting hairs at all, it's exactly what I'm talking about - a minor, that's the point.

doctor jambo

Anyone under 18 isn’t  mentally mature enough to make an informed choice.

in fact for men it’s even older with our adolescence going into our mid 20’s.

Stupid, rebellious extreme positions are the norm for kids- and she was a kid.

Who knows what happened over there since.

Not a great place for a female to change her mind and try and get out I would imagine.

she has paid with the lives of her babies.

that should be enough

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Pure gammon likes.

I love a bit gammon cooked in a bottle of full fat Coke. Lovely jubbly 

Jamstomorrow
30 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Anyone under 18 isn’t  mentally mature enough to make an informed choice.

in fact for men it’s even older with our adolescence going into our mid 20’s.

Stupid, rebellious extreme positions are the norm for kids- and she was a kid.

Who knows what happened over there since.

Not a great place for a female to change her mind and try and get out I would imagine.

she has paid with the lives of her babies.

that should be enough

And yet, 16 year olds are allowed to vote in Scottish elections!

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Says it all :lol:

Mars plastic
16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Do you also like a bag of strong paste for a wee bit afters?

39 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

you better not have any pineapple near it

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I'm talking about grooming of a minor

She was radicalised.

4 hours ago, IronJambo said:

She was radicalised.

Bullshit. She knew full well what she was doing. She's only remorseful as she's been caught. 

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Do you also like a bag of strong paste for a wee bit afters?

So you know Nucky?

12 hours ago, Section N Rules said:

Stick her in a shithole like Western Hailes, that will teach her! 

Surely less of a danger keeping her in Middle Easter Hailes?

7 hours ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Bullshit. She knew full well what she was doing. She's only remorseful as she's been caught. 

I agree. She was radicalised but it's no different to anyone else that sells their soul to a mad jihadi group. She wasn't too young to realise that going off with people that cut off heads in the street was far from normal. My point was that it's a completely different thing to sexual grooming. The boy smithy is coming out with the grooming line in some weird attempt to make her look like the victim here.

13 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

And yet, 16 year old are allowed to work and pay tax in Scotland. And Marry, join the armed forces.

But hey, Feck that voting thingy, Feck all to do with them. Leave it to the coffin dodgers. 

And Sajid Javid is trying to stop 16 and 17 year olds from marrying in England(Parental consent). Child abuse apparently, but working 60 hrs a week for minimum wage is OK. 👍

Edited by ri Alban

Jamstomorrow
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

And yet, 16 year old are allowed to work and pay tax in Scotland. And Marry, join the armed forces.

But hey, Feck that voting thingy, Feck all to do with them. Leave it to the coffin dodgers. 

And Sajid Javid is trying to stop 16 and 17 year olds from marrying in England(Parental consent). Child abuse apparently, but working 60 hrs a week for minimum wage is OK. 👍

You are correct.  Let's STOP 16 year olds from working, paying tax, marrying and joining the armed forces!   Let the wonderful Scottish government given them free (!) money to stay on at school and gain qualifications. 

Are you suggesting that voter 18 and over is a 'coffin dodger?'   

I also imagine that working 60 hours a week for minimum wage is not forced upon anyone.  Any person doing so will know the conditions before accepting the job!  Working 5 x 12 hour shifts is not uncommon.

25 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

You are correct.  Let's STOP 16 year olds from working, paying tax, marrying and joining the armed forces!   Let the wonderful Scottish government given them free (!) money to stay on at school and gain qualifications. 

Are you suggesting that voter 18 and over is a 'coffin dodger?'   

I also imagine that working 60 hours a week for minimum wage is not forced upon anyone.  Any person doing so will know the conditions before accepting the job!  Working 5 x 12 hour shifts is not uncommon.

No, not let's stop them working, some kids are better at working, than school. So let's give them a choice and let's pay everyone properly. Exploitation of the younger generation may well be common, but ain't right, is it. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

No, not let's stop them working, some kids are better at working, than school. So let's give them a choice and let's pay everyone properly. Exploitation of the younger generation may well be common, but ain't right, is it. 

Send the wee ****s up chimneys.

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I agree. She was radicalised but it's no different to anyone else that sells their soul to a mad jihadi group. She wasn't too young to realise that going off with people that cut off heads in the street was far from normal. My point was that it's a completely different thing to sexual grooming. The boy smithy is coming out with the grooming line in some weird attempt to make her look like the victim here.

Ah I wasn't talking about that just purely about her. Why would someone bring that in to this thread anyway? Baffling. 

Her first interview she casually talked about ISIS murders as being okay with.

She's certainly sorted out her PR getting filmmakers to go all the way out there to argue her case. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Her first interview she casually talked about ISIS murders as being okay with.

She's certainly sorted out her PR getting filmmakers to go all the way out there to argue her case. 

She probably still thinks that ISIS murders are OK, but that's not really the point. She's ours whether we like it or not (and we really don't).

Bring her home and bang her up.

Konrad von Carstein
8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

She probably still thinks that ISIS murders are OK, but that's not really the point. She's ours whether we like it or not (and we really don't).

Bring her home and let me bang her senseless...

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Bring her home and bang her up.

This is the bottom line, you're allowed to have any batshit belief you want in the UK. If she's broken the law she should be treated like any other criminal, but there's no legal basis for making someone stateless, she's entitled to due process.

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This is the bottom line, you're allowed to have any batshit belief you want in the UK. If she's broken the law she should be treated like any other criminal, but there's no legal basis for making someone stateless, she's entitled to due process.

Her crimes were in Syria. 

Surely she should go before a Syrian court. 

Not living in Britain I am not really up on all the circumstances of this case. However I believe a teen age girl left the Country of her birth and joined a terrorist group guilty of unbridled murders and other terrorist acts. Some sympathy seems to be sought for her because her babies she gave birth to from Jihadist terrorists have died. I don't know about the legality of her Citizenship, but I do know that everything I done as a British born citizen was accompanied by either a verbal or a signatory oath to the United Kingdom and the Monarch of the time thereof.

It is being suggested that regardless of what she has done she should not or cannot be deprived of her Citizenship,  I find this an interesting legal question. If she has departed the Country and pledged allegiance to a group of terrorists in a foreign country, and committed to acts of violence against if necessary her own original birthland, she should be subject to disbarment of her Citizenship, she is a proven traitor, who has denied any oath or promise she has undertaken to her native land.

Many countries less civilised than good old U.K. would have sent an assassin to where she is and removed her Citizenship with her life, case closed, lets get on to next matter. Do the crime then do the time.

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That's not for me to say, but she's entitled to due process and her British citizenship.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:
  15 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Bring her home and let me bang her senseless.

A Begum, Patel sandwich wouldn't be the worst Friday night once the football has finished.

download (8).jpeg

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Not living in Britain I am not really up on all the circumstances of this case. However I believe a teen age girl left the Country of her birth and joined a terrorist group guilty of unbridled murders and other terrorist acts. Some sympathy seems to be sought for her because her babies she gave birth to from Jihadist terrorists have died. I don't know about the legality of her Citizenship, but I do know that everything I done as a British born citizen was accompanied by either a verbal or a signatory oath to the United Kingdom and the Monarch of the time thereof.

It is being suggested that regardless of what she has done she should not or cannot be deprived of her Citizenship,  I find this an interesting legal question. If she has departed the Country and pledged allegiance to a group of terrorists in a foreign country, and committed to acts of violence against if necessary her own original birthland, she should be subject to disbarment of her Citizenship, she is a proven traitor, who has denied any oath or promise she has undertaken to her native land.

Many countries less civilised than good old U.K. would have sent an assassin to where she is and removed her Citizenship with her life, case closed, lets get on to next matter. Do the crime then do the time.

The law is the law though and the UK can't leave her stateless.

Plus, I very much doubt that she made a lot of oaths or promises to her native land, she was a 15 year old lassie.

Jeffros Furios
9 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

You've obviously not been paying attention , Syria doesn't want anything to do with her or the others. 

There's still an ongoing civil war and pockets of IS are reappearing .

Bring her back or risk her going back to IS and becoming part of thier online recruitment drive , like she and her friends were .

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

A Begum, Patel sandwich wouldn't be the worst Friday night once the football has finished.

download (8).jpeg

😳🤢🤮🤮🤮

5 hours ago, Smithee said:

The law is the law though and the UK can't leave her stateless.

Plus, I very much doubt that she made a lot of oaths or promises to her native land, she was a 15 year old lassie.

Have to agree with you, as a certified coffin dodger I was raised in different times. If you joined the Scouts or B.B's right hand raised. Join the army right hand raised. Went to the movie sing National Anthem, went to Tynecastle stood like the players while the wee group of musicians played the National Anthem. One of the misfortunes of being fit and able to coffin dodge is you tend to compare today with your time, and the change is truly dramatic. When as this subject has done you read it and the old time machine goes way back and thats where your emotional rather than cerebral solutions are conjured.

Apparently as she has a parental relationship with another Country as in her case Bangladesh, the Home Secretary can rescind her Citizenship if that Country will accept her, as Bangladesh has declined to do.

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Apparently as she has a parental relationship with another Country as in her case Bangladesh, the Home Secretary can rescind her Citizenship if that Country will accept her, as Bangladesh has declined to do.

Yeah exactly, and if she'd had dual citizenship it would have been a race to see who could disown her first!

Edited by Smithee

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah exactly, and if she'd had dual citizenship it would have been a race to see who could disown her first!

Such a tangled web eh.

18 hours ago, Smithee said:

She is a Bangladeshi citizen and you're right, they don't want her either. I don't blame them.

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

She is a Bangladeshi citizen and you're right, they don't want her either. I don't blame them.

Can you back that up?

I don't believe she is. If she was, Britain would have no legal problem removing her citizenship.