British IS schoolgirl wants to return home

AlphonseCapone

Tommy Brown
10 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

She's looking good in her latest interview .

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

She’s pretty sexy now. 

Trying too hard:lol:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Governor Tarkin

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Smithee

SwindonJambo

Tough shit, hen. You made an utterly abhorrent choice in life and you must now live with the consequences.  Sin in haste, repent at leisure. She doesn't sound  remorseful to me. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Let her fate serve as a deterrent to others considering following suit.

Der Kaiser

She wants to help fight terrorism?

Excellent....get her a skin-tight jumpsuit, some cool weapons and gadgets, high tech car and she can be the UK's Black Widow, behind the lines in Syria keeping us all safe.

Ahvenjihads Assemble!

(Too much?)

That interview has probably set her chances back a fair bit.  The arrogance,  confrontational tone,  the use of "you" and "your" when talking about the UK.  

You can't simply compartmentalise that kind of illegality and worse as belonging to some kind of temporary blip.  She would need extensive therapy,  deradicalisation and reintegration,  as well as lengthy surveillance from the security services.  She aint going to face any UK criminal trial and prison sentence because the lawyers will be falling over each other to have her cleared on human rights terms.  

Cack-handed attempt at influencing public opinion by someone who's hoping to make a killing on her return and inevitable selling of her story.

Der Kaiser
14 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Wizards sleeve

Like a cave in the Aleppo Mountains....

(Even I'm embarrassed by that comment

:facepalm:)

41 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

She wants to help fight terrorism?

Excellent....get her a skin-tight jumpsuit, some cool weapons and gadgets, high tech car and she can be the UK's Black Widow, behind the lines in Syria keeping us all safe.

Ahvenjihadis Assemble!

(Too much?)

you missed an i out. and yes i read that in a chris evans, captain america voice

32 minutes ago, Victorian said:

That interview has probably set her chances back a fair bit.  The arrogance,  confrontational tone,  the use of "you" and "your" when talking about the UK.  

You can't simply compartmentalise that kind of illegality and worse as belonging to some kind of temporary blip.  She would need extensive therapy,  deradicalisation and reintegration,  as well as lengthy surveillance from the security services.  She aint going to face any UK criminal trial and prison sentence because the lawyers will be falling over each other to have her cleared on human rights terms.  

Cack-handed attempt at influencing public opinion by someone who's hoping to make a killing on her return and inevitable selling of her story.

Can't blame her for trying, but it's pretty transparent. If she's quick enough to give up her ISIS-led brand of Islamism, what's to say she wouldn't be just as quick to return to it. I'd believe her more if was still wearing a burqa and told us that her faith had seen her through these tough times, but came across remorseful about joining their cause. 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Can't blame her for trying, but it's pretty transparent. If she's quick enough to give up her ISIS-led brand of Islamism, what's to say she wouldn't be just as quick to return to it. I'd believe her more if was still wearing a burqa and told us that her faith had seen her through these tough times, but came across remorseful about joining their cause. 

i've not seen the interview but going on what people have said the person who has coached her on how to perform in interviews has not done a good job. her language as mentioned the you and yours and as you say the western clothing rather than burqa and leaning on her faith makes it very transparent about her true intentions 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Wizards sleeve

pinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.png

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Like a cave in the Aleppo Mountains...

pinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.pngpinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.png

7 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Javid has said that he saw images of what she was up to, when embroiled with ISIS, when he was Home Secretary, but he can’t say what he saw or knows about.

He further says that if the public knew then we wouldn’t have any doubts about keeping her out of the UK. It’s whether we can trust anyone in this government to be telling the truth without seeing the proof that is a problem.

That's something I wondered about previously.  Hundreds of jihadis have been allowed to return, for those stripped of citizenship there must be reasons.

8 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

That's something I wondered about previously.  Hundreds of jihadis have been allowed to return, for those stripped of citizenship there must be reasons.

Exactly. He’s not going to strip her citizenship, just through sheer badness. 
He must have some pretty considerable shit on her, for him to say “no chance”.

Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Exactly. He’s not going to strip her citizenship, just through sheer badness. 
He must have some pretty considerable shit on her, for him to say “no chance”.

If she's been doing a spot of head removing she should be brought back to Blighty to have a suitable reprimand administered.

11 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

pinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.pngpinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.png

The Begum/Patel threesome only viable if she gets let back in, though.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

pinilla.png

I P Knightley

16 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

She’s pretty sexy now. 

16 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Send the good people of JKB some scuddies and we’ll let you back in 😁

Thank you both for maintaining my faith in JKB. Conversation was heading in the wrong direction completely!

55 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I obviously hadn't digested my breakfast as much as I'd thought.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Not if he takes Patel camping

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Not if he takes Patel camping

Where he ‘takes’ Priti is no ones business but the Guv’s.

Jambo-Jimbo
11 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Exactly, they must know something about her that they can't reveal in public.

Governor Tarkin
31 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

they must know something about her that they can't reveal in public.

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Exactly, they must know something about her that they can't reveal in public.

Didn't Javid say as much when he said if you knew what I know about her deeds you would never allow her back. So what did she get up to? Just tell us then it might stop the media acting as cheerleaders for her on a regular basis. 

21 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Here’s some reports of her deeds:

The Daily Telegraph reported that Begum was an "enforcer" in ISIL's "morality police", and tried to recruit other young women to join the jihadist group.[20] She was allowed to carry a Kalashnikov rifle and earned a reputation as a strict enforcer of ISIL's laws, such as dress codes for women. An anti-ISIL activist told The Independent that there are separate allegations of "Begum [stitching] suicide bombers into explosive vests so they could not be removed without detonating".[21]

15 hours ago, iantjambo said:

He’s not going to strip her citizenship, just through sheer badness. 

Sheer badness is the basis of many Tory decisions, it would seem, so wouldn't be a huge shock.

On 03/08/2021 at 18:08, Famous 1874 said:

What’s this terrorist scumbag up to now? 

Cabinet reshuffle. How Raab is still in government, I'll never know.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:
On 03/08/2021 at 18:08, Famous 1874 said:

What’s this terrorist scumbag up to now? 

Cabinet reshuffle. How Raab is still in government, I'll never know.

:lol:

Your best for a while, bud. 👍

Edited by Governor Tarkin
12 hours ago, Tynieman said:

Here’s some reports of her deeds:

The Daily Telegraph reported that Begum was an "enforcer" in ISIL's "morality police", and tried to recruit other young women to join the jihadist group.[20] She was allowed to carry a Kalashnikov rifle and earned a reputation as a strict enforcer of ISIL's laws, such as dress codes for women. An anti-ISIL activist told The Independent that there are separate allegations of "Begum [stitching] suicide bombers into explosive vests so they could not be removed without detonating".[21]

Proactive problem-solver with leadership potential. Stick her on Linked In and I’m sure she’ll at least get a couple of interviews.

manaliveits105

The ISIL network equivalent is Stitched In  but once people join they never really use it for long 

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

The ISIL network equivalent is Stitched In  but once people join they never really use it for long 

Business is booming?

manaliveits105
Just now, jonesy said:

Business is booming?

:gok:     its all a bit up in the air at the mo.

Question time last one bint stood up and said she was radicalised in this country so she should return and stand trial here but the support system failed her and take that into account…..so it’s Britain’s fault🧐

Bret the Hitman Hearts
On 15/09/2021 at 14:40, Smithee said:

She's English

That's up for debate, really.

Richard Gough was born in Sweden but you wouldn't say he's Swedish

7 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

That's up for debate, really.

Richard Gough was born in Sweden but you wouldn't say he's Swedish

You would if he'd been born, raised and educated in Sweden though.