Lennon leaves Hibs ( updated )

lou

1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

So much baseless speculation and "rumours" flying about. Such foundless claims only serve to damage the reputations of those involved and overall make things worse for each party.

On that note, I've heard Lennon took a steel chair to Leanne Dempster whilst blaring John Cenas entrance music and whilst some fat Texan shouted "OH BAH GAAAHD!". Lennon then climbed to the top of a cabinet and frogsplashed onto Dempster. Lennon claimed the 1 2 3 count so now he's allowed to leave.

Astounding.

Wow. Maybe you should resign too. So much in common. Not in a good way.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Lennon psyching himself up in the car park at east Mains prior to today's meeting.

Damn never worked, bear with me it's worth it.

Gies peace

3 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Now looking forward to the media comparing levein saying a player is rubbish to "lenny" throwing a chair at his own player

Michael Stewart, care to comment?

Don't be such a  idiot trying to compare the two situations. What has Stewart got to do with either situation.?

We all know there is no love lost between them however he is in no way involved in the Lennon situation so what is your point?

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Their last player revolt kicked off nearly 10 years of total disaster, including umpteen manager changes (each one apparently being given promises that weren't kept), a humiliating cup defeat, relegation and 3 years in the lower leagues.

NnoGhN1.gif

4 minutes ago, Renault said:

Wow. Maybe you should resign too. So much in common. Not in a good way.

jaguars-fan-gif-5.gif

Edited by peter_hmfc

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

Don't be such a  idiot trying to compare the two situations. What has Stewart got to do with either situation.?

We all know there is no love lost between them however he is in no way involved in the Lennon situation so what is your point?

Is it not more that the media, including Stewart, went over the top lambasting Levein for his man management skills without even waiting to see what reaction he gets. Meanwhile Lennon loses the dressing room. 

2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Renault, you might not enjoy this site, and this thread that much. 

Is that cos I is a hobo right? Maybe I'm from Hamilton?

Shame if Lennon and his tramp of an assistant are gone. I mean, where will Hibs ever find another coaching team that can utterly epitomise the club so perfectly? :P

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Is it not more that the media, including Stewart, went over the top lambasting Levein for his man management skills without even waiting to see what reaction he gets. Meanwhile Lennon loses the dressing room. 

The Lennon story is breaking news tonight so it has not been fully reported on in the media so hard to comoare at this stage,  Wait until this have been given a fullsome chance to be reported on before making opinions.

27 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Utter chaos regardless of what happens.

Option 1: Lennon leaves as planned, the players appear to have their preference but this leaves them managerless with the backroom staff in revolt.

Option 2: Lennon stays, the backroom staff are content, but the players are disgusted. Lennon now has to man-manage players who openly hate him, and the players have to "play for" the man they wanted out but who burrowed back in.

It's a sad, sad situation, and its getting more and more absurd.

:pleasing:

:greatpost:

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Not sure where the Whitaker thing is coming from but my mate said he spoke to him today and Whitaker told him he had been late out of training because of a big meeting and that it didn't look good for Lennon. No mention of anything about leaving himself.

I have heard Lennon has said his goodbyes to the players a few times now

Remember when Lennon was miles ahead of Levein? 

Get it right up any hearts fan that thought that 

Edited by Miko

7 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

The Lennon story is breaking news tonight so it has not been fully reported on in the media so hard to comoare at this stage,  Wait until this have been given a fullsome chance to be reported on before making opinions.

It will be interesting to see if the pundits make the connection between him losing the dressing room (if that's what happened) and have a go at him for his man management the same way they've just done with Levein, who it seems has not lost the dressing room. And Lennon laid into Kamberi much worse, and was not criticised like Levein.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Renault said:

I like you, but not your green t-shirt

So long as you think my cat is cute as **** its all good.

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

Independence is not about one man or woman, it is a wave of millions of people, and growing in number, that will take over the universe. 

Oh really, thanks for that bit of info.

12 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Stewart heavily criticised levien for saying vanachek was rubbish. After the Derby Lennon slaughtered Kamberi but I dont remember Stewart saying anything. Now Lenny has assaulted Kamberi allegedly but you can't see why I'm comparing the two?

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It will be interesting to see if the pundits make the connection between him losing the dressing room (if that's what happened) and have a go at him for his man management the same way they've just done with Levein, who it seems has not lost the dressing room.

Time will tell or maybe it will be more down to how people interpret what they say. EG you say black I say white.

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

I have three fallen Madonnas, with six big boobies. Only one of them is real.

Fallen Madonnas can be a right pain in the Fenlon.

Just seen this news and not read this thread but personally I think this is bad news as Lennon was dragging hibs down to with him 

Mixu on a short term contract until the end of the season, then they will try and prise Clarke away from Killie.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Kamberi has been a great signing 

He has indeed. Hearing that Gray was involved also. Apparently there’s been bad blood between them both recently and it came to a head.

19 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Mixu on a short term contract until the end of the season, then they will try and prise Clarke away from Killie.

More chance them getting potochino than Clarke imho

After a dreadful result on Wednesday I thought this was going to be a terrible week but after yesterday's news and now today it's got a whole lot better!

There’s no doubt Lennon has been a constant thorn in the directors faces, they will have had a plan b lined up several times before as caretaker / replacement. 

Ian Murray until end of season kinda person . We’ll soon find out ! 

J Cheever Loophole
1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

After a dreadful result on Wednesday I thought this was going to be a terrible week but after yesterday's news and now today it's got a whole lot better!

What was yesterday’s news that cheered you up, neebs?

its been all doom n gloom fae here!

The BBC doesnt say he's actually gone but it's looking really good.  The drunk bloke might not be there tomorrow either.

Meltdown and lockdown.

3 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

is it the band called 5?

Always hoped that Five would enter the Eurovision song contest and come 1st...be nice to say Five Won.... 

1 hour ago, Jambotommy said:

Always hoped that Five would enter the Eurovision song contest and come 1st...be nice to say Five Won.... 

That, Mr Jambo Tommy, is gold.

Scotland will be a better place the moment he leaves.

One of the nastiest, most bigoted individuals ever to pollute our league.

His lies and sneaky behaviour are there for all to see. The vermin really sold their soul employing a guy like that, even though he clearly wanted to be at Celtic.

But that's the vermin, they all kind of support Celtic too.

5 hours ago, theshed said:

Just seen this news and not read this thread but personally I think this is bad news as Lennon was dragging hibs down to with him 

This. Hopefully they don’t get Steve Clarke in 

22 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Scotland will be a better place the moment he leaves.

One of the nastiest, most bigoted individuals ever to pollute our league.

His lies and sneaky behaviour are there for all to see. The vermin really sold their soul employing a guy like that, even though he clearly wanted to be at Celtic.

But that's the vermin, they all kind of support Celtic too.

:greatpost: