Lennon leaves Hibs ( updated )

lou

35 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You might see a Solskjaer effect if Stubbs came in, or you might see them collapse into more chaos. Petrie is certainly a proven dumpling and Dempster is exactly what Lennon allegedly described her as.

Not a chance. Man Utd had players but not the manager - hibs had neither. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I'll leave you to guess but it involves a declared Hearts fan.

A Salmond / Lennon double? Luvvly jubbly. 

12 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

When you leave work on a Friday knowing you have the weekend off...

388E1985-3861-42C1-9BF2-F677C3EC6A9E.thumb.jpeg.7ab495ceb9f5f5366c330d0b2971f8c5.jpeg

:lol: Shamelessly pinched for Facebook. 

28 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Can believe that  :)

So can I

16 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I heard something similar, saying he'd thrown a chair at Kamberi.

Sounds about right

12 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

I would think that was an accurate account based on Lennons recent behaviour.

That was my thoughts too but as I said, I can’t (and won’t) claim to be ITK

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

There's no way he's said that to dempster. The rest is believable. 

Correct. That’s probably the cleaned up version. 

33 minutes ago, 1953 said:

If all the rumours are true, assaulting a player and verbally abusing the CEO, then I suspect that the suspension thing will be until the club can be sure that they have a suitable case for sacking him for gross misconduct which would mean that he doesn't get any payout. That's the way it usually works in the real world.

and wont be able to recruit until the suspension is over

13 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

There's no way he's said that to dempster. The rest is believable. 

Certainly a surprise

But people who lose the rag do come out with surprising things. 

Lennon is a horrible ***** but he's also very ambitious, hibs will never be able to match that ambition as shown by the previous transfer windows

Taken from Hibs.net:

”In my 50 years being a supporter of Hibernian, boy to man, you rejuvenated my passion for football and Hibs. Your enthusiasm for my club I will NEVER forget, the aeroplane will live with me till I die.
The utter crap you have to put up with on a daily basis, the hatred, the sectarianism is unfathomable to me but you manage,you deal, you live, you learn.
It takes a real man to deal with, and you done me proud. 

Neil Lennon I love you.”

Finished 4th and won nothing whilst embarrassing their club on numerous occasions ???

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

What has this got to do with Levein haters, apart from a certain poster trying to stir things as usual ?

:spoton:

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Surprised it has taken so long. Last club he will manage as he is a total wallpaper. I wonder if the cosying up to Celtic will end now! 

**** wallpaper, this is the direction to go..

Image result for paint this place maroon

53 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I heard something similar, saying he'd thrown a chair at Kamberi.

Well there are plenty empty ones to choose from ?

9 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Taken from Hibs.net:

”In my 50 years being a supporter of Hibernian, boy to man, you rejuvenated my passion for football and Hibs. Your enthusiasm for my club I will NEVER forget, the aeroplane will live with me till I die.
The utter crap you have to put up with on a daily basis, the hatred, the sectarianism is unfathomable to me but you manage,you deal, you live, you learn.

Neil Lennon I love you.”

Finished 4th and won nothing whilst embarrassing their club on numerous occasions ???

Apparently his team last season was “as good as anything I’ve seen at hibs”. 

At what point do you start to feel sorry for these poor souls?

Cameron1875 gets it:

“His passion and anger towards Hearts and Rangers, as much as we loved it, was absolute fuelled by him being a Celtic man”

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Apparently his team last season was “as good as anything I’ve seen at hibs”. 

At what point do you start to feel sorry for these poor souls?

They always fall for the ones that don’t want them.

On the other hand on .net. The guy is getting hammered from his fellow supporters but tbf its a pretty fair imo. trying to close the thread as well but only because they want to show a united front for Lennon. Great fun.

Lennon good riddance

From the highs of winning the Scottish cup before he came and a massive feel good factor to threatening to leave numerous times, hiding behind his assistant when the going got tough, screaming in officials faces, throwing himself to the ground at Tynecastle after celebrating a disallowed goal for Hearts like a goal for his own team, constantly talking about Celtic in the media, not ruling out the Scotland job that he wasn't offered anyway, ripping players to shreads in the media that he's signed and played, refusing to play our captain when we desperately need him, rushing players back when clearly not fit and in their wrong positions and now getting himself suspended. A 47 year old.

Lets be honest. 14k season tickets isn't because of Lennon it's because we won the cup and got promoted (with one more point than Stubbs achieved without Hearts or Rangers). We had a good second half of the season last season with a shot in the dark January window working for us.

3 wins in 15 this season including losing a 5 year home record against our neighbours culminating in probably the worst performance in years on Wednesday that Lennon thought we played some great stuff in. He leaves us in 8th position..8th! And unlikely to get top 6 despite being backed to the hilt by the board.

He should have been away last season when he threw the toys out the pram at Tynecastle and threatened to leave infront of the media. We're in the news for the wrong reasons yet again because of Lennon and that feel goid factor has evaporated. Well done Neil.

...a bit disco
19 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

East Side, eh?

:interehjrling:

No Diggity...

been here before
12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

ay21/05/16 01:36 AM Today 
That's me finished no more for me

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

From the 'Are You Happy Lennon Has Left' thread..

blackpoolhibs 11:10 AM Today 
I'm not that bothered either way, in fact i have become totally bored with all things Hibs recently

Who from here is responsible for this?...

SirDavidsNapper 09:33 AM Today 
From the highs of winning the Scottish cup before he came and a massive feel good factor to threatening to leave numerous times, hiding behind his assistant when the going got tough, screaming in officials faces, throwing himself to the ground at Tynecastle after celebrating a disallowed goal for Hearts like a goal for his own team, constantly talking about Celtic in the media, not ruling out the Scotland job that he wasn't offered anyway, ripping players to shreads in the media that he's signed and played, refusing to play our captain when we desperately need him, rushing players back when clearly not fit and in their wrong positions and now getting himself suspended. A 47 year old. 

Lets be honest. 14k season tickets isn't because of Lennon it's because we won the cup and got promoted (with one more point than Stubbs achieved without Hearts or Rangers). We had a good second half of the season last season with a shot in the dark January window working for us.

3 wins in 15 this season including losing a 5 year home record against our neighbours culminating in probably the worst performance in years on Wednesday that Lennon thought we played some great stuff in. He leaves us in 8th position..8th! And unlikely to get top 6 despite being backed to the hilt by the board.

He should have been away last season when he threw the toys out the pram at Tynecastle and threatened to leave infront of the media. We're in the news for the wrong reasons yet again because of Lennon and that feel goid factor has evaporated. Well done Neil.

?

Can’t help but think some of their rececnt signings were more attracted to Neil Lennon being at Hibs Than the club itself.

Wonder how they are feeling this morning?

Anyway today’s news hopefully gets our support right behind the team...let’s make some noise 

If Lennon has used abusive words based on Leanne Dempster's sexuality that is equally bad to any sectarian abuse. 

Be good to hear Neil or his fanboys explain himself. 

14 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Taken from Hibs.net:

It takes a real man to deal with, and you done me proud. 

Neil Lennon I love you.”

:cornette:

All roads lead to Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

**** wallpaper, this is the direction to go..

Image result for paint this place maroon

Maybe a damaged door at ER will need a little painting. Blacks your man. :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, grumpy rebus said:

Got this from a Hibby. Can’t vouch for its validity so decide for yourselves. 

93337BD5-F36A-4A9D-A9D5-4B6727605D25.jpeg

This is the man the SFA chose to advise them on discipline.  :rofl: 

25 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Taken from Hibs.net:

Neil Lennon I love you.”

I will never forget you celebrating a DRAW with Rangers until I die. What a pathetic excuse for a football club they really are

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

‘Two bob laughing stock’!

Poetry from ex-Hibs manager, Neil Lennon.

:lol: 

Most sensible thing I have heard Lenny say since his statement over referees that Craig later repeated in tribute to him.?

When I mentioned the chair a Hobo of my acquaintance defended Lennon with the immortal words, "It was only fists", as if that is an approved management style. Also using Levein lamping Hogg as some kind of defence. Tools

Edited by Jamhammer

6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

When I mentioned the chair a Hobo of my acquaintance defended Lennon with the immortal words, "It was only fists", as if that is an approved management style. Also using Levein lamping Hogg as some kind of defence. Tools

Sorry mate i didnt chib him with a blade , i stabbed him with a kitchen knife. Its not the same you know

Gary P - “Look at the state of them up the road boss.  Losing at home to the worst team in the league.  The player they’ve been drooling over turns out to be unfit and a cart horse.  Levein getting into slagging matches with the media.  Utter turmoil eh?”

Neil L - “Hold my beer Gary and give me your chair”

The White Cockade
21 minutes ago, jackal said:

On the other hand on .net. The guy is getting hammered from his fellow supporters but tbf its a pretty fair imo. trying to close the thread as well but only because they want to show a united front for Lennon. Great fun.

Lennon good riddance

That has to be a Jambo undercover over there surely!

37 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Taken from Hibs.net:

Neil Lennon I love you.”

Do these morons actually listen to what Lennon says in his interviews? The guy has been looking for a way out of Hibs for months now and yet he gets this sort of adulation, WTF??? From somebody in their fifties too :gok:

Typical Hobo, what springs to mind when thinking of positive things to say? Lennon running on to the pitch during a game to antagonise the opposition!!!

41 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Taken from Hibs.net:

Neil Lennon I love you.”

That’s sensational! Has to be Kevin Moffat’s work. ?