Lennon leaves Hibs ( updated )

lou

Hibernian. 

"A two bob laughing stock joke of a club".

As defined by their own manager.

What an utterly wonderful description of that rag bag shower of shite. I never thought I'd say this but thank you Neil Lennon. Your work is done.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

Hope it's a load of baloney and status quo is maintained over at the Methadome. Lennon and Hibs such a perfect match for each other like soddom and Gomorrah they go hand in hand !

8 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Utter chaos regardless of what happens.

Option 1: Lennon leaves as planned, the players appear to have their preference but this leaves them managerless with the backroom staff in revolt.

Option 2: Lennon stays, the backroom staff are content, but the players are disgusted. Lennon now has to man-manage players who openly hate him, and the players have to "play for" the man they wanted out but who burrowed back in.

It's a sad, sad situation, and its getting more and more absurd.

:pleasing:

Win win 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Surprised it has taken so long. Last club he will manage as he is a total wallpaper. I wonder if the cosying up to Celtic will end now! 

2 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

I think the truth in this one could actually be better than any rumours :lol: you know with Lennon if he loses the plot he will go above and beyond what most normal people would do.

:lenny::49: mild mannered Neil?

If he has been suspended prior to an investigation which leads to dismissal for gross misconduct he can forget about any compensation as he will be deemed to be in breach of contract.

If it's true he assaulted Kambieri he could be charged with assault if the player complains to the police.

What a mess ?

Been on the point of boiling over for weeks.  Being told no to anymore signings till someone left was the last straw for him I hear. A real public spat that there is no way he can come back from. The man has real problems with anger management _ yet this is who the buffoons at the SFA want to use as an advisor. Hilarious.

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Surprised it has taken so long. Last club he will manage as he is a total wallpaper. I wonder if the cosying up to Celtic will end now! 

Am sure he’ll take a pasting that’s for sure.

57 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

If you could get odds on that I'd be sticking the house on it. People like Brazil perpetuate sectarian tension by seeing it everywhere

26 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Can see that happening. Even his banter with McCoist has hints at this. 'You canny have an Irish friend, your a blue nose'..

Will be glad to get rid of him, although it would've been good to allow the animosity to fester longer. 

Stubbs is a shoe in, no chance of Clarke going there 

A few years ago when Lennon was getting targeted by sectarian bigots from Rangers’ support, Allan Brazil invited him on to the show. Nothing wrong with that. He should not be targeted for his religion. Then Brazil came out with an absolute whopper. Rangers and Celtic should move to English football, so they can escape the sectarianism that they are victims of. His reasoning was that after a few seasons, Celtic and Rangers would form new rivalries with clubs down south. Manchester United v Rangers and Arsenal v Celtic etc...

?

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Usually I’d be disappointed that Hibs May avoid paying compo

But with the outcome being Lennon not getting a penny and being sacked for gross misconduct I’d be quite happy  

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Am sure he’ll take a pasting that’s for sure.

? Bloody phone. The shoogly peg must have brought the wallpaper down when it fell from the wall☺️

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

? Bloody phone. The shoogly peg must have brought the wallpaper down when it fell from the wall☺️

To be fair, the steam from his ears mixed with the foaming from NLs mouth probably stripped the wallpaper off the wall :) 

Edited by Clark Griswold

Threads like these are always great as they bring out the “aye a hibs pal of mine who works with someone who kens someone in the SFA who kens someone who knows Dempster’s nephew telt me that this happened” 

Edited by lsimp77

From what I've read so far most of the Hibs fans seem to be on Lennons side.

I think Kambieri can expect a hard time from the fans in the weeks ahead.

Perhaps we could sign him.

It will be interesting to hear the spin that their supporters put on this latest shambolic episode? All I've heard since Wednesday is how shocking our result was and how bad we must be? Never a mention of the fact they had lost themselves and are currently on a worse run.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lennon's questionable man management has led to his departure. He's got previous for it and numerous players have left because of him.

11 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

No Levein haters on this thread.

Strange.

Very strange.

They might be in bed. They'll be along presently

4 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Threads like these are always great as they bring out the “aye a hibs pal of mine who works with someone who kens someone in the SFA who kens someone who knows Dempster’s nephew telt me that this happened” 

Gossip, rumour, opinion and innuendo are the staple of most threads on most football forums.

portobellojambo1
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I think Kambieri can expect a hard time from the fans in the weeks ahead.

Perhaps we could sign him.

Is the actual reason he has been suspended any clearer yet. When it appeared on the internet last night all it said was he was suspended,  but with no reason given. Those tracking it last night seemed to be going down the route that in coming towards the end of the transfer window he had asked Hibs for some money to bring in players, been told no and lost the plot. But on here this morning the name of Kamberi keeps popping up and some sort of disagreement between he and Lennon.

9 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

If they had a brain cell between then they would go for Strachan 

I hope they don't as he would undoubtedly improve them.

Brick Tamland
9 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Utter chaos regardless of what happens.

Option 1: Lennon leaves as planned, the players appear to have their preference but this leaves them managerless with the backroom staff in revolt.

Option 2: Lennon stays, the backroom staff are content, but the players are disgusted. Lennon now has to man-manage players who openly hate him, and the players have to "play for" the man they wanted out but who burrowed back in.

It's a sad, sad situation, and its getting more and more absurd.

:pleasing:

And sorry seems to be the hardest word. 

6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

They might be in bed. They'll be along presently

What has this got to do with Levein haters, apart from a certain poster trying to stir things as usual ?

29 minutes ago, number witheld said:

‘Suspended pending a club probe’. Nobody wants to be probed by a hibbee.  

Their sisters do surely

queensferryjambo

Lennon is a typical antagonistic bully.

Treats his players with threats and contempt.

Treats referees with disrespect and screams and swears in their faces.

Treats supporters with disregard, goads and disrespects them. 

His behaviour was always going to catch up with him at Hibs the minute Hibs stopped playing well. I suppose Hibs were willing to put up with him as long as the results were good.

Still it is all somebody else's fault right? 

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

I hope they don't as he would undoubtedly improve them.

You're right, but i can't see it myself. He's stated that he was a hibs fan as a kid, but that seem to have lapsed over the past 40 odd yrs. Plus, uprooting his wife & himself to come back up north when he's got plenty of media work..

Stubbs or Ian Murray have got to be the main contenders

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

What has this got to do with Levein haters, apart from a certain poster trying to stir things as usual ?

I think the point is a lot of the Levein Haters are Hobbits and will be consumed with grief at the loss of The Messiah. They'll get over it and be back on here if we concede a goal today no doubt

4 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

You're right, but i can't see it myself. He's stated that he was a hibs fan as a kid, but that seem to have lapsed over the past 40 odd yrs. Plus, uprooting his wife & himself to come back up north when he's got plenty of media work..

Stubbs or Ian Murray have got to be the main contenders

Stubbs or Murray???!!!

Oh, I certainly hope so ???

27 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

No.

It brings out the information journalists get. Their links with players etc.

Though main info has come from Hibs.

28 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That speaks volumes for them, knew what they were getting from the minute he arrived there

13 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That they are more concerned at Levein and their preferred way things should be done to do what a true fan would do - enjoy the pain of your main rivals. 

12 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Lennon is a typical antagonistic bully.

Treats his players with threats and contempt.

Treats referees with disrespect and screams and swears in their faces.

Treats supporters with disregard, goads and disrespects them. 

His behaviour was always going to catch up with him at Hibs the minute Hibs stopped playing well. I suppose Hibs were willing to put up with him as long as the results were good.

Still it is all somebody else's fault right? 

You are absolutely right. But missed out the fact when he is getting what he wants the grass is greener, sky is bluer and he is the world's loveliest man. As you say - typical bully

As Jambo's we should be enjoying this spectacle a lot of posters seen this coming. I did not expect it to be so spectacular. Some of the stories I have heard are hilarious.

Never forget how they rubbed Cathro in our noses.

Mid Calder Jambo

Oh Neil

give your heid a feel

and find your brain is shit

Cos your a heidbanger

No a football manager

So **** *** out of it.

Bye bye Neil and dont come back because you are an embarrassment to Scottsih football.

Baird, King and Michael

I heard it’s all been a big mix up...he overheard Leeann ordering the hospitality prawn sandwiches as he passed her door the caterers asked if it was the same numbers as last time and she said, “yes...the natural order”..,. And he’s gone berserk!

I have a contact who is close with the Hibs dressing room. The players went to see Dempster, basically because Lennon had gone through them one too many times. He lost the dressing room and then he lost his head.

Cheerio.

35 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Not sure if I want him to be paid off or not. 

Hibs or lennon to be out of pocket? Very difficult choice. 

Hibs every time for me. ?

queensferryjambo
7 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

You are absolutely right. But missed out the fact when he is getting what he wants the grass is greener, sky is bluer and he is the world's loveliest man. As you say - typical bully

Speaking of him being the worlds loveliest man I can see the newspaper quotes already from Sutton, Commons, Griffiths etc telling the world how hard done by Lennon is and how his players have back stabbed him. Poor wee lamb.

The way the Scottish media works you would think it is only a matter of time before the Hibs players who hate Lennon will be branded sectarian bigots & racists ;)

been here before
Just now, Bruno said:

I have a contact who is close with the Hibs dressing room. The players went to see Dempster, basically because Lennon had gone through them one too many times. He lost the dressing room and then he lost his head.

Cheerio.

Even those of us without "a contact who is  close with the Hibs dressing room" knows all that.