• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Well, Whittaker has meant to have gone.

Still hoping Kamberi got his Swiss Army Knife out though...

Why is everyone saying they are going to get Steve Clarke a man who said hes going nowhere except back South if he leaves and said don’t bother asking me to  Rangers and who’s team are 2nd in the league? 

HibeesBounce reckons he threw a chair at kamberi then had a screaming match with dempster and is now suspended. The jury's out on whether Whittaker has had his contract terminated or is the caretaker as he's close to Petrie. The coaching staff are allegedly on lennon's side.

2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

don't at me about it a rangers thing

Did  johnothejambo post that it’s right up there with his best posts a??

Just now, ScottieMac17 said:

Is he suspended the same way as Henry is at Monaco? 

Sky Sports saying suspended but Hibs have started proceedings that will ultimately end in his removal

Bazzas right boot

Joey Barton. 

I thought stubbs had them playing well, he managed a 2nd and third place finish in the league with them. ?

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Just now, sadj said:

Sky Sports saying suspended but Hibs have started proceedings that will ultimately end in his removal

Bloody Marvellous 

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Spencer, Mitch, Gumbo, i8masel....the list is endless.

Hibs were years ahead of us  6 months ago as well, according to some. 

2 minutes ago, ScottieMac17 said:

Bloody Marvellous 

If you go on twitter they are ranting at bbc saying their bairns are greeting as they reported hes left then changed it to suspended

So much baseless speculation and "rumours" flying about. Such foundless claims only serve to damage the reputations of those involved and overall make things worse for each party.

On that note, I've heard Lennon took a steel chair to Leanne Dempster whilst blaring John Cenas entrance music and whilst some fat Texan shouted "OH BAH GAAAHD!". Lennon then climbed to the top of a cabinet and frogsplashed onto Dempster. Lennon claimed the 1 2 3 count so now he's allowed to leave.

Astounding.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Given Hibs renowned ability to make a complete mess of things, whatever went down the whole situation can probably be summarised as:

lF7dgmz.gif

Absolutely beautiful :rofl: .

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

So much baseless speculation and "rumours" flying about. Such foundless claims only serve to damage the reputations of those involved and overall make things worse for each party.

On that note, I've heard Lennon took a steel chair to Leanne Dempster whilst blaring John Cenas entrance music and whilst some fat Texan shouted "OH BAH GAAAHD!". Lennon then climbed to the top of a cabinet and frogsplashed onto Dempster who then rolled over. Lennon claimed the 1 2 3 so now he's allowed to leave.

Astounding.

Which Premier Inn did this take place in? 

Bazzas right boot

Folk on the book of face saying he turned up to training melted, got in a argument with the players  and then put a chair of Kamberi's napper. 

???????????????

Please let that be true. 

Smashed the door in the office when called in about it. 

On the scale of meltdowns... 

britney_spears_300_1609516a.jpg

Other than Rangers, no club wants to be in court. Suspension is there as a temporary measure until everything is pulled together to ensure companies are on the correct side of employment law. 

Either way, he's gone. 

Not sure where the Whitaker thing is coming from but my mate said he spoke to him today and Whitaker told him he had been late out of training because of a big meeting and that it didn't look good for Lennon. No mention of anything about leaving himself.

1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Which Premier Inn did this take place in? 

The ones that have blue lights in the toilets to stop smackheads finding a vein.

2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Folk on the book of face saying he turned up to training melted, got in a argument with the players  and then put a chair of Kamberi's napper. 

???????????????

Please let that be true. 

Smashed the door in the office when called in about it. 

On the scale of meltdowns... 

If even one of those is true, now THAT'S man management. Over to Mikey and Thommo...

Most sources using the word 'suspended' while some cite a row with Dempster. Timid old BBC sticking to 'won't be in charge for next game.'

Edited by kirkierobroy

1 hour ago, El Diez said:

:spoton:

Scottish football will be a better place without him.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Clark Griswold

Some of the tweets are hilarious. The love in from Celtic fans is equally hilarious.

Spoiler

If true Neil Lennon ha packed it in this dirty proddy scum have win  DOBs ! We are all Neil Lennon ! ???????????????somethig in side so strong!

Edited by Clark Griswold

Word on the street is lennon was having a rant about Kamberi and his lack off bottle and toughness 

Basically Kamberi has turned round in front of the 1st team squad and said and i quote

"You got knocked out by a 2p coin to ze stomach you ginger halitosis breathed ginger Prick"

And Lennon has thrown a chair at him and had to be pulled off Kamberi 

Dumpster and popcorn have had a meeting about said incident and he's went off his nut even using the females who likes females card 

No way back he's gone 

Garry Parker. He’s used to trying to clean up Lennon’s mess. He even threatened Lennon’s ex for him. Called her a slut and told her to watch her back... only after Lennon had failed to silence her by threatening her with a knife, of course.  

1CD5B03C-357E-49C6-B782-CDFA20B47909.png

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Was going to go to bed but thought I’d have a look at my phone. Fek bed. A bottle of red open and feet up. Glorious evening ahead

:clyay:

Just finished a nice bottle of red and was about to retire myself, nah, on the beer now and looking out the popcorn! Happy days???

3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Word on the street is lennon was having a rant about Kamberi and his lack off bottle and toughness 

Basically Kamberi has turned round in front of the 1st team squad and said and i quote

"You got knocked out by a 2p coin to ze stomach you ginger halitosis breathed ginger Prick"

And Lennon has thrown a chair at him and had to be pulled off Kamberi 

Dumpster and popcorn have had a meeting about said incident and he's went off his nut even using the females who likes females card 

No way back he's gone 

:illogical: