Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Don Dan

• sadj

• peter_hmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Gary P - “Look at the state of them up the road boss.  Losing at home to the worst team in the league.  The player they’ve been drooling over turns out to be unfit and a cart horse.  Levein getting into slagging matches with the media.  Utter turmoil eh?”

Neil L - “Hold my beer Gary and give me your chair”

?

.net is a weird place. Why close down when something negative happens? Odd bunch that lot.

Just now, His name is said:

A vanecek hatrick with him and Levein walking off the pitch hand in hand would be a cherry on top of this lennon debacle. Please happen

if only ?

Edited by Hearts007

Bridge of Djoum
57 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

had a glance they even have a thread asking for return of Stokes  :laugh4:

We have one on Jamie Walker...:whistling:

BBC Sportsound on now

Nothing to do with results 

Lennon suspended 

Club and Lennon making no comment despite being asked by media  

'No way back for Lennon'

Nothing new said 

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

This is the man the SFA chose to advise them on discipline.  :rofl: 

?????

What a wallpaper.

Thought Police

Miller not grasping the idea that they’ll be making a gross misconduct case so that they don’t have to pay him off

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Miller not grasping the idea that they’ll be making a gross misconduct case so that they don’t have to pay him off

Had not thought of that .myself.

Good point mate

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

I will never forget you celebrating a DRAW with Rangers until I die. What a pathetic excuse for a football club they really are

And a game they had to win as well, and not forgetting his ridiculous OTT celebration at Tynecastle the other month was for a 0-0. Diddy Club 

Say What Again
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Gary P - “Look at the state of them up the road boss.  Losing at home to the worst team in the league.  The player they’ve been drooling over turns out to be unfit and a cart horse.  Levein getting into slagging matches with the media.  Utter turmoil eh?”

Neil L - “Hold my beer Gary and give me your chair”

??

11 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Hes not getting it is he :rofl:

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

‘Two bob laughing stock’!

Poetry from ex-Hibs manager, Neil Lennon.

:lol: 

We need a banner with this on it.

"Hibs - two bob laughing stock"

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

We need a banner with this on it.

"Hibs - two bob laughing stock"

I'm in!!

To whom do I donate?

2 hours ago, 80bob said:

Anyway today’s news hopefully gets our support right behind the team...let’s make some noise 

I'm not sure why it would.

31 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Miller could not grasp his ball sack if it was stuck to his inner thigh

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, been here before said:

blackpoolhibs 11:10 AM Today 
I'm not that bothered either way, in fact i have become totally bored with all things Hibs recently

Who from here is responsible for that

That poster is Riordan’s uncle. Total knobbery runs deep in that family ?

55 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

How many ex-managers ended up on gardening leave?  Mowbray? Fenlon? Calderwood? Stubbs?

And it's **** Neil lennon you won't be managing hibs anymore ??? I shouldn't because the guy needs serious help but is a tosser at the same time. 

John mcCartney

skrennon plays a blinding gig

words
dyke
door destroy
press eject button

whats the encore,mud slinging in the ensuing weeks hopefully n all

4 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

JS113190278.jpg.2ad7a0f3588040e25e39b6dc3b0ecc6f.jpg

But Leanne - can I not go the boy this time? And - will you stop wearing that white cloak and pointed hat?

?

4 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

JS113190278.jpg.2ad7a0f3588040e25e39b6dc3b0ecc6f.jpg

But Leanne - can I not go the boy this time? And - will you stop wearing that white cloak and pointed hat?

Leanne doing to Lennon, what Marvin Bartley did to the Dundee player.

38 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Basically sack the manager and to hell with any HR process etc

??? wonder why he is a failed businessman , laws who cares , do what you want ?

26 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I want to know what happened. 

I heard on the radio someone suggesting Strachan as next manager, that would be some box office for the next Edinburgh derby.

I've heard it was a clear the air talk with the squad, and then something happened (on Sportsound they said that a player reported Lennon, but that is speculation).

Strachan.  Another ex Celtic arsehole.  Quite possible. 

6 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Strachan.  Another ex Celtic arsehole.  Quite possible. 

And just as likely to throw toys oot the pram when under pressure.

8 hours ago, jackal said:

On the other hand on .net. The guy is getting hammered from his fellow supporters but tbf its a pretty fair imo. trying to close the thread as well but only because they want to show a united front for Lennon. Great fun.

Lennon good riddance

From the highs of winning the Scottish cup before he came and a massive feel good factor to threatening to leave numerous times, hiding behind his assistant when the going got tough, screaming in officials faces, throwing himself to the ground at Tynecastle after celebrating a disallowed goal for Hearts like a goal for his own team, constantly talking about Celtic in the media, not ruling out the Scotland job that he wasn't offered anyway, ripping players to shreads in the media that he's signed and played, refusing to play our captain when we desperately need him, rushing players back when clearly not fit and in their wrong positions and now getting himself suspended. A 47 year old.

Lets be honest. 14k season tickets isn't because of Lennon it's because we won the cup and got promoted (with one more point than Stubbs achieved without Hearts or Rangers). We had a good second half of the season last season with a shot in the dark January window working for us.

3 wins in 15 this season including losing a 5 year home record against our neighbours culminating in probably the worst performance in years on Wednesday that Lennon thought we played some great stuff in. He leaves us in 8th position..8th! And unlikely to get top 6 despite being backed to the hilt by the board.

He should have been away last season when he threw the toys out the pram at Tynecastle and threatened to leave infront of the media. We're in the news for the wrong reasons yet again because of Lennon and that feel goid factor has evaporated. Well done Neil.

Exactly how it is 

Spent all the transfer money.

hopefully gets the rest of the contract paid in full and up front.

how are they going to afford a new manager 

It's good the disruption this causes at Hibs but Lennon and Hibs were a good fit : his ambitions would never be realised and his unpredictability would always tend to lead to a fractured squad. Better the devil you know.

Strachan  as a possible replacement,  is a wee dick but a bit more savvy than a troubled Lennon.

Edited by Riccarton3

John Gentleman
9 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

?

.net is a weird place. Why close down when something negative happens? Odd bunch that lot.

That's genetic drift for you.....