Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

cb1874

Hibs are desperate at the moment, they made an arse of summer recruitment after losing McGeoucgh & McGinn, now Ambrose and I think the are willing to chuck money at it to try get back in the mix for 4th. It would not surprise me if Bryson was a target for them.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’m still sceptical. Berra wanted a move back to Edinburgh and would only really consider signing for Hearts. And Naismith doesn’t really have to think about money with all his investments. 

I doubt Bryson has accrued enough money to think about signing for relative peanuts at this stage of his career. 

Berra joined Hearts because Celtic didn't come in for him. Berra was a Celtic fan. 

I would love them to pin all their hopes on it, look like its a done deal then fall flat on its arse at the last minute. I would proper Pat Stanton myself. 

1 minute ago, Jenks said:

Berra joined Hearts because Celtic didn't come in for him. Berra was a Celtic fan. 

Sorry but find that hard to believe

2 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Growing up he was. Players change their allegiances based on who they’ve played for all the time. 

Do do you think Scott Brown still supports Rangers? 

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Growing up he was. Players change their allegiances based on who they’ve played for all the time. 

Do do you think Scott Brown still supports Rangers? 

Or Robbo still supports Hibs. 

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Wasn't that a myth. Sure I heard or read somewhere that Robbo was never a Hibs fan.

Didn't he support the original version of the Hun ? 

He actually supported  Liverpool I believe.

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Wasn't that a myth. Sure I heard or read somewhere that Robbo was never a Hibs fan.

Didn't he support the original version of the Hun ? 

Did he not debunk it, in person, on this very forum?

4 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Did he not debunk it, in person, on this very forum?

Yes, Robbo came on the forum a few years ago as username Sally27 if I remember right.

done annhour of Q&A and shot down the myth of him being a hibs fan.

said his big brother took him to games now and again but he was a Liverpool fan growing up.

8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Yes, Robbo came on the forum a few years ago as username Sally27 if I remember right.

done annhour of Q&A and shot down the myth of him being a hibs fan.

said his big brother took him to games now and again but he was a Liverpool fan growing up.

I always thought he was a hibs fan and was about to sign for them. He wanted to think about it but they snatched his contract away and told him he was too small anyway..... he later signed for Hearts and made them pay at every opportunity. 

44 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Robbo has never supported Hibs though.

I'm sure he referenced at least having a soft spot for Hibs in the 22 in a row video.

Sadly I no longer have a copy of it

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

I'm sure he referenced at least having a soft spot for Hibs in the 22 in a row video.

Sadly I no longer have a copy of it

Start here Mods...... 

:lol: 

Absolute Scenes

Could someone do a photoshop of Charlie Adam flag above the heed and send the hearts fan pages on facebook nuts with it?

Bored oot meh tets

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Could someone do a photoshop of Charlie Adam flag above the heed and send the hearts fan pages on facebook nuts with it?

Bored oot meh tets

:scenes:

13 hours ago, sadj said:

Starting to agree with @Sir Gio , the distinct lack of Billie Piper and her replacement with Morgan and Mac frothing to quote @To Be Frank “nut milk” is making this window longer not shorter and def not better

:sadrobbo:

11 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Start here Mods...... 

:lol: 

Good one Des...

Found it on YouTube and it isn't there. I recalled it being an interview in an old vhs with him in the stand where he talked about it not being over until the fat striker acores. I was only about 5 at the time so fair to say my memory is hazy on it.

1 hour ago, Jenks said:

Nonsense. 

He grew up a hearts fan. 

3 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

wouldn't be a transfer window without the mighty hibs scouting every player hearts have been linked with

Utter joke of a team

Unfortunately they didn't scout and go in for the likes of Martin, Sammon and Amankwaa.  I think it's more of a case of a player who is known domestically gets linked or offered to clubs around the same size (us aberdeen hibs) 

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Unfortunately they didn't scout and go in for the likes of Martin, Sammon and Amankwaa.  I think it's more of a case of a player who is known domestically gets linked or offered to clubs around the same size (us aberdeen hibs) 

I don’t recall reading they were in for any of the 20 or so players we’ve signed this season either........

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It would be hard for Hibs to be linked to a player we are being linked with when I don't see any links to players we are after

1 hour ago, I.T.K said:

I always thought he was a hibs fan and was about to sign for them. He wanted to think about it but they snatched his contract away and told him he was too small anyway..... he later signed for Hearts and made them pay at every opportunity. 

He wanted to speak the contract over with his big brother and they said sign now or don’t sign at all!!

the rest is part of our great history.

1 minute ago, Roman1874 said:

Iv been told to expect a speedy winger in the next few days. Not speaking crap for once. 

Leigh Jenkinson? Archie White? 

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I heard this one last week but dismissed it pretty much straight away.

He's been sent back to Forest.  He would be a very good signing. 

4 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

Iv been told to expect a speedy winger in the next few days. Not speaking crap for once. 

Usain Bolt or O'Halloran maybe.

1 hour ago, I.T.K said:

He said on the recent pre-derby programme on Sky that he asked that his brother be allowed to check over the contract (as Robbo didn't have an agent) and Hibs said under no circumstances would a Rangers player get to see a Hibs contract so Robbo left it at that and made it his passion to make them pay for that mistake, which he of course did with aplomb. 

The Old Tolbooth
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Correct.

If pushed, he would say Liverpool.

Liverpool were the team he idolised as a kid because of the Scottish connection, pretty much the same reasons as myself, we have a lot in common us pair :D 

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

Liverpool were the team he idolised as a kid because of the Scottish connection, pretty much the same reasons as myself, we have a lot in common us pair :D 

Are you a living legend too?

Did you strike fear into the hearts of Hibs fans?

:biggrin:

The Old Tolbooth
Just now, Morgan said:

Are you a living legend too?

Did you strike fear into the hearts of Hibs fans?

:biggrin:

Regularly, I'm only around 300 goals behind Robbo too, which isn't a bad effort tbf :D 

Hampden Demolition

Keena, Martin, Irving, Hamilton and Silva have all been recalled. Would imagine Martin has an offer to leave and would expect Hamilton and Silva to make the next step up.

1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Regularly, I'm only around 300 goals behind Robbo too, which isn't a bad effort tbf :D 

:notworthy:

Cummings sent back to Forest because “off the field stuff” afftected him.

Got to assume this is connected to that incident when he trashed his flat whilst being filmed.

It’s only a matter of time before clubs have to employ a full time shrink to monitor their younger players off the field lifestyle and social media activity. Cummings is just another example of a brainless young footballer with too much ego and money who is going to screw up his career for the sake of trying be a big shot.

Edited by DH1986

Just now, DH1986 said:

Cummings sent back to Forest because of “off the feild stuff” afftected him.

Got to assume this is connected to that incident when he trashed his flat whilst being filmed.

It’s on,y a matter of time before clubs have to employ a full time shrink to monitor their younger players off the field lifestyle and social media activity. Cummings is just another example of a brainless young footballer with too much ego and money who is going to screw up his career for the sake of trying be a big shot.

Peterborough don't really need him to be fair